Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 12, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through February 12, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1342
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Vincent places we end up and things that manages to happen to us.
It's a one big lottery barrel this thing called life.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 221
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

Ninel kulagina is the Russian woman who can move objects with her conscious and yes it is documented that she often had headaches after doing some sessions the same as BEAM when he heated up several coins and bent them. I think she died of a heart attack.

If one carefully analyzes the whole spectrum of historical events that comprises of the various human races that came and interacted both on the positive and negative factors in regards to how it affected Earthly human potentials, one will wonder why these so called “paranormal” abilities have not been developed to its true values.

In my opinion I see each human element as like a electrical-magnetic-bio engineering marvel with enormous potential similar to a storage battery that has not been fully charged, even though its potentials have been subjected to deliberate detrimental causes by other so called “superior” races for self-benefit at the expense of those who remain here.

Regardless, all those participants are connected via the subconscious memory banks and the only limitations between these connections (at least on a material fluidal basis) are restricted on 3 arc seconds domain. However, that does not take into consideration that technology can be utilized to enhance that limitation the same way as in traversing the limitation of light speed in the same manner as how space ships easily break that limitation.

That is why I asked BEAM in the last question regarding this manner of manipulating the subconscious with technology to become a weapon for selective targeting of individuals through the DERN universe. Either C.F. did not translate the entire question or BEAM decided only to answer in a limited fashion and leave the rest in a “classified” status.

But based on actual experience as reported during their experimentation with Mr. G.’s subconscious through Plejaren technology, the EMP feedback was triggered.

One of the primary reasons why I included it in the question format is to focus the need to find a creational solution for all parties in question so that the risks can be shared amongst all parties to these connections to include even the Plejarens, but the main characters are again the Earthly humans that have always been the victims since their DNA was altered many millions of years ago.

That is why it is so important not just how Billy answers the question, but also how the question is prepared and there are those who keep advocating to keep your questions short and to the point, but fail to consider the true intent of the questions at hand.

Newinitition, the events you mention may have validity to the outcome of that storm being influenced through direct conscious related motives and/or related to outside technological influences as well, or even the possibility being combined with technology!

There is a possibility that indeed some outside ET influence may have also discovered this “potential” regarding Earthly humans and their historical record being still connected via the subconscious memory banks and a technological aspect for manipulation for their own agenda?
It is not my intention to foster some form of retribution, but instead to focus the “light” of possible resolution and humane participation of those who have been victimized far too long, because if true, we are all in this together and the solution is a composite one, not decided by a single factor or fashion. Therefore, we now become an important factor to consider and not some curious anomaly easily discarded because it has no bearing on more advanced civilizations.

Here is the question I asked and BEAM response, just for the record and reference;

Hawaiian
Aloha,
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time regarding the connections between the memory banks of the aggressors and their victims when the Cause and Effect are still out of balance throughout many incarnations even though the original spirit-form of the aggressor has incarnated in a different star system many light years away.
The memory banks of the aggressor goes with them while the memory banks of the victims remains on their host planet, but appears still being linked when separated by light years and different dimensions.
I know that Semjase and BEAM ran an experiment on Mr. Glanz’s subconscious that apparently triggered an EMP feedback pulse that destroyed the apparatus on her ship and almost knocked Billy unconscious.
That being the case, then is it possible to technologically trigger a similar Subconscious EMP feedback on a reincarnated spirit form who was victimized in the past utilizing the same type of technology to link them to the former aggressor who is also reincarnated on different planet by placing his/her current image or personality in a threatening way to induce a strong emotional response to that in turn, trigger this EMP pulse directed to the current (aggressor) personality in order to destroy him/her since the relevant experiences and knowledge are stored in both planet’s memory banks?
I am actually referring to the Plejarens, former creator overlords, their counter parts who fled to Earth and other spirit forms. Thanks

If a person is separated from another person by more than 3 light-seconds (= about 1.2 million kilometers), a „link“ is severed/interrupted.

Votan:

Here is the link; other links are within this article.

http://earthweareone.com/scientists-report-teleportation-of-physical-objects-from-one-location-to-another/

Michael_horn

Post Number: 973
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> If one trusts that Meier can actually answer their question, keeping it short and to the POINT also demonstrates that one trusts that Meier…UNDERSTANDS it. Otherwise there's a lot of hoping/looking for the answer you want in dragging out these damn boring life story questions,

Kingman

Post Number: 902
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For questions short is sweet. Some people can't help themselves, others are ignorant, and occasionally a longer paragraph is called for. My experience showed I had a good response when I kept my question opportunity in 2-3 sentences.

For reincarnation short is probably not so sweet!
a friend in america
Shawn

Votan

Post Number: 270
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman

It is not difficult to get to the point.It is simple , just ask a question. no need to write a book.
joe

Vincent

Post Number: 248
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

I'm not entirely sure that Ninel kulagina is performing Telekinesis. I think there could be a small chance that she could be faking it. And the guy with her would have to be in on it with her if she is. There are a couple of ways she could be faking it. With a very thin string attached to object and her shoe or even with magnets. I notice the object is always being moved in the direction towards her body. And a string/magnet could still be pulling object with that glass container on top. As I said she could be doing genuine Telekinesis but I do not know for sure. I am just saying there is a way to fake that. I learned that from watching many James Randi videos. He is good at exposing charlatans and fraudsters. I give him that much.

Ninel Kulagina Moving Objects With Her Mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erH7NBfozXk

James Randi Exposes Telekinesis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYGjtlgGtY4

Hawaiian

Post Number: 222
Posted on Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, if it’s boring to you, then don't read it! People should remember, that this forum is being observed by the Plejarens and other ET's that have an interest for what ever reason(s) So your thoughts are being recorded in regards to your specific circumstances that inspired you to ask these questions.

If you look closer at the questions I asked, you’ll notice it has some intriguing and serious implications for those who have a different agenda and can actually abuse the technology of accessing the material subconscious and find the necessary links within the Cause and Effect principle and do selective targeting by provoking the subconscious with some threatening scenario through dreams influences.

Although what BEAM says is valid as far as material fluidual forces is concerned, but couple that with the necessary technology and the three arc second (900,000 meters) may no longer be a limitation. Such a threat is not possible for Earthly scientists, but may not necessary be so for some other ET with more advanced technology.

The point I made is to reassure that Earthly humans, no matter how “insignificant” others may view us, do actually have these connections, simply because many have been victimized for far too long and as how some would say “you reap what you sow”.

So the ground work has already been laid down in the past by abusive advanced races and against all odds, Earthly humans have not self exterminated themselves. But now because of these memory banks recordings and connections, the potential for resolution and abuse values are equally spaced across both sides of the equation.

What one does to the other is the main concern and again the Earthly humans are the main factor in this equation of sorts. I’m sure both the positive and negative factors have been stimulated.

Just to steer off the subject, Newinitation, why don’t you try to confirm your last encounter with the UFO to see if such influences can be repeated. But this time direct it so it causes something positive, like making a storm where rain is needed.

I once had a large orange colored UFO move in and out of clouds and glow brighter and dimmer just by my thoughts. It followed me home one night and just hovered behind the trees, no sound. It was at least 100 meters across with two parallel rows of port holes in the middle. It just one of several, so no big deal

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent I think she was legit
She had been through many experiments under the watchful eye of scientists on a number of occasions and truly you can pull off some but you can't fool them all all the time had she used a string.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1349
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2015 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaaian I think its fair to say that although this present incarnation is what matters and that people have to assume self responsibility or at the very least learn to do so in the present I do hold the view based on Billy stating that the present incarnation can be influenced by the previous ones that there is greater impact on the generation now living than at any other time due to overpopulation.

Billy didn't just state in the CR251 of how the old impulses urged people to once again become degenerated for no reason even though AA level ordered their spirit forms to stay in the beyond for billion of years.

I don't think I am exaggerating when I believe that all these war mongering creatures we currently have or have had in the 20th and 21st century as leaders or responsible ones were degenerate criminals in their previous incarnations as St Germaine provides an example of.
Another example is the previous incarnations of the core group whether as Gertruer or spiritual teachers their present incarnation were an extension of what and who they were previously over many millenias ago.

So basically our history seems to be repeating itself over and over again with the same characters or rather the spirit forms assuming their old roles and repeatedly reliving it in the present.
It reminds me of the time when Arus and 60,000 of his followers were banished but came back to earth to create wars that culminated in the destruction of Atlantis and Mu.
Who is to say that all these previous GI & bafath spirit forms aren't reincarnated as the Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brezinski's of this world up to their old tricks once again.

Your assumption could be correct in that basically earth humanity's history is definitely an extension of intergalactic in proportion and started beyond earth from another dimension and another galaxy.

So it is by right the spiritual spilling into the material and the material spilling back into the spiritual

Votan

Post Number: 271
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian

What on earth are you talking about.Do you really believe that we have such power.
joe

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1350
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A little off topic that I hope the moderators can understand.
Hawaaian I think I am out of the loop at the moment with them.
I tried to call but the last sighting I got was some months ago of what looked to be a regular satellite but it blinked as soon as I'd asked it to and on another occasion there was a intense bright meteor like trail as soon as I sent a thought message to want to see them.

Obviously it could just be from mundane terrestrial causes I might be making my own biased projections towards but who knows.

One of these days I might just ask it to do another version of the 1995 Phoenix light incident to stir up a controversy in this country.

Interesting, do you have a photo or video of your sighting?

Vincent

Post Number: 250
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

She may be legit but I just found it a little suspicious that all the objects she moved are always in the direction straight towards her body and James Randi showed how it could easily be done. I was just showing there is a way to fake that.

I recently been watching many James Randi videos on Youtube and I think he is very good at exposing charlatans. A shame he could not see/admit that Meier was legit. Maybe because he is an old man set in his beliefs, or maybe it was to protect his ego, or maybe because he did not want to give the millions dollars away, or maybe all three?

Kenneth

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To be accurate; the Phoenix light occurred in 1997, not 1995. There is a lot of military, aeronautical and space technology in and around the Phoenix valley; including the neighboring states of Nevada and New Mexico. The Phoenix Lights were of Terrestrial origin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Michael_horn

Post Number: 979
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

In this case, it appears that the Plejaren did (and maybe still do) attribute the Phoenix lights to "one of the three groups":

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_044

Votan

Post Number: 272
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

I said the same thing about the baddies coming back just before a war or the creators of war. Our population is expanding too much, so nature brings back people to do the job. Sad in a way that we cannot fix our own problems.

So in a way world war 4 cannot be averted.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,
Ah; this Special Bulletin 44 was missed; I stand corrected. Thanks for the information, very much appreciated.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1355
Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My mistake you are right Kenneth it was 1997 and not 1995 thanks.

Fife Symington then the governor of Arizona did come out 10 years after the incident to declare that the V shaped craft he and thousands of other residents witnessed that night was quote 'otherworldly'.

So I am leaning towards Billy's information that this was indeed Extraterrestrial and who I believe is from one of the four ET groups stationed on earth.

Kenneth

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,
This special bulletin 44 was missed; I stand corrected. Michael pointed out some information; you are correct, this “phoenix Lights” 1997 appears to have been one of the 3 or 4 Extraterrestrial groups that the Plejaren do not have communication with at this time, that are in fact visiting Earth.

Cpl

Post Number: 734
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That Wikipedia page needs updating because the idea of flares has been pretty soundly discredited. A number of TV programs and reports that presumably are readily available online have proven this. Of course, that's no guarantee a discredited theory can be erased there if authoritarian figures continue insisting and posting the impossible as the explanation.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1358
Posted on Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe how does that tie in with our recent topic?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1360
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2015 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries Kenneth
Cheers

Matt lee

Msmichelle

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey

reference your question to BEAM....

Dear Billy and Christian,
On page 15 of "Die Psyche" where you wrote about highly evolved humans that have achieved the level of comprehending their feelings from a spiritual consciousness-based and material consciousness-based standpoint, that to achieve that level of evolution you have to have lived through 42 million years of reincarnations. Does the mentioned 42 million years include time spent in Jenseits (by my calculation @ the 1.52 rate = 14.37 million years in the material life with 27.63 million years in the beyond), or is it that the 42 million years total is only counted as time spent with material lifetime(s) with no time in Jenseits included?
Salome
Corey

42 million years = without the time in the „Jenseits“.
The time in the „Jenseits“ must be added and can last up to 3 times that time.

Does that mean if all things were equal.....most of us would have been half material/half spiritual by now??

Thanks for any feedback....
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 759
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

The information I wrote about is found on page 30 of "The Psyche" English translation (page 15 of the German version). Billy writes on page 28 "the human being of Earth is also no exception in this regard, since on the entire Earth, not one human being can be found who has reached this evolutionary level." (*A) (*B) (wobei auch der Erdenmenchen diesbezüglich keine Ausnahme ist, denn auf der gesamten Erde lässt sich kein Erdling finden, der diese Evolutionsstufe erreicht hätte.)

Basically if you are interested in my question, see pages 28-30 of "The Psyche" English translation and it will answer all your questions.

We are still to young to be at this high evolutionary level to comprehend our feelings, Billy has said in the Q & A the average Earth human has only lived through 3 million years of reincarnations, and it takes 42 million years of reincarnations to comprehend your feelings. Those who have spirit forms that come from the depths of outerspace are only 8 to 12 million years worth of reincarnations (*C)

Billy has said it takes 40 to 60 million years of reincarnations to reach the High Council level, so yes the highly evolved humans who can comprehend their feelings are close, but none of them can be found on Earth.

hope this helps!
---

(*A) passage found in page 28 of "The Psyche" English translation, German copywright BEAM/FIGU English copywright FIGU LGCA

(*B) the evolutionary level Billy speaks about is the one necessary to comprehend your feelings from a spiritual-consciousness-based and material-consciousness-based manner, which requires 42 million years of reincarnations.

(*C) found in "The Psyche" English translation page 30.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page