Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 01, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through March 01, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 463
Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2014 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the responses, Bruce, Vincent, and especially Newinitiation. You are right, I held over a belief from several years ago, when I was less careful in what I learned and in how I interpreted it. My apologies for that. Although looking back, I would probably still have voted for Obama at the time, just because McCain the Insane was threatening to nuke Iran in order to placate Israel. But especially Newinitiation's comment sticks in my craw. It even made me chuckle once I thought about it abit. What is the end point of it all? Indeed, there is no point if there is no one to listen.

Perhaps the point I keep bringing up is that the sense of fairness and compassion should be tempered with wisdom. You don't give a child molester a job as a school teacher, no matter how much he waves his teaching certificate about and demands his rights to be treated like everyone else. Likewise, you don't get a tattoo or body piercing just cause all your friends think it's cool, nor declare yourself part of the LGBT crowd because they have a special cause and an indignant attitude. You don't invite all the strangers you meet to live in your home, then give them the ownership title to your house. And if you do, pretty quickly you will see that you made a compassionate mistake. These are the sorts of ideals that lack wisdom. All too often, it seems to me, people fall (or are compelled) into the idea of utter fairness and compassion for all beings, and then immediately just give up using common sense because now it's discordant. That's the point I keep bringing up here on this forum, that there really is a 'false compassion', or perhaps better stated, a sense of compassion poorly applied to the reality of living. This is why we correspond here on this forum: to learn more about the Teaching and discuss what we've learned, to bounce off of each other and slowly, perhaps imperceptibly, drop the baggage we came here with, and thereby learn to spice our compassion with abit of wisdom.
Life

Vincent

Post Number: 142
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, do you think the psychopath Mitt Romney would have done a better job as president?

Cpl

Post Number: 711
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One source I hear from with his own intel sources is saying that the recent White House trespassings were actually assassination attempts with backing from certain military and other powers. Allegedly, some people behind the government are very angry at Obama's actions and inactions. I do no know whether there is real substance or truth to this report, but I think it beats consideration if only because if it is true and a future attempt is successful it may then lead to Obama being regarded as the great president Billy has mentioned. Perhaps being assassinated for his stance against war. We never see the whole political picture. A story's plot is really unknown until it is all over; and in politics even then it can be almost impossible to have a clear picture of the story in its entirety.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Votan

Post Number: 229
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm

This might only be your views. There are two sides to every argument, right or wrong.
joe

Norm

Post Number: 1539
Posted on Sunday, October 05, 2014 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All I can say I had high hope for Obama. Plus his endorsement from Billy & his association with the past. But it sure seems like it doesn't matter who we elect from the Democrat or Repubs. They are both controlled.

Kenneth

Post Number: 76
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Voltan,
What association did Billy Meier have with Obama in the past? Do you have a link to something?

Cpl,
If the power's to be wanted Obama dead; the CIA and the Secret Service would see to that, as in President Kennedy's Assassination

Justsayno

Post Number: 637
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, you are correct, controlled by corporate entities. In Canada good ole Chretien tried to screw over his successor by stopping corporate donations to political parties. Best thing he ever did. Currently in Canada only federal donations by individuals of up to $1,100 are allowed. But of course that didn't stop our provincial political parties from taking bribes like the $430,000 cheque from Oilers owner Darryl Katz to our provincial PC party who miraculously came through as the winner in our last provincial election. Maybe Obama can enact a similar method. Just make sure it's done federally and state wide.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Cpl

Post Number: 712
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
The top PTB may well be the CIA & SS but they are not the only ones that plot and scheme, and they don't always get their way. Plenty happens that they do not wish to happen. Perhaps they don't mind Obama being Pres. or maybe their plan didn't work out this time. I have no idea which. I have heard that they are very upset with his soft approach to (or secular sympathy with) Islam.
Bottom line: there are surely other smaller powers and groups that would stoop to trying to kill a President. There are many groups and factions vying for their own positions on the power pole.
Chris

Votan

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl

I wonder who will get in next. Obama again or another puppet.
joe

Cpl

Post Number: 713
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,
Who knows? We can only hope such a degraded act does not occur. I do think Obama is targeted by certain elements. Hopefully he will survive. If he has done anything heinous he can always be impeached instead, which is a course of action I've heard others may well be pursuing.
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, Obama can't run again, two terms is the max.

Cpl

Post Number: 715
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,
I know.
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 80
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding from some of B.E.A.M.’s material; is that some Spirits forms were not able to reincarnate on Earth until the general consciousness level of the Terrestrials developed to where these higher Spirit forms could reincarnate on Earth.

A friend that I introduced to Billy's teachings asked me if the “Indigo Children” of higher consciousness that are being born in this millennium are Spirit forms to help us Earthlings. She was told that they are, “Spiritual warriors or leaders to help protect and rebalance the Earth”.

I’m not aware of the Indigo Children of higher consciousness? Does anyone have information to support or demystify this rumor?

Ekr

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heck, maybe well be better off with a female president come round next time, at least the feminists will be pleased

Michael_horn

Post Number: 904
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> In my opinion, this whole "Indigo Children", "Crystal Children", etc., is utter nonsense from the current crop, the New Age version of what used to be called "stage mothers", whose own ambitions are transferred on to their children. They effectively exploit their own children, and whatever sensitivities or abilities, etc., that they may have, in order to make them - and thereby themselves - "special" (and perhaps wealthier).

As is often the case, once these "special children" hit puberty, or even before, they behave very much like many of the other "not special" children. And of course they may or may not develop or focus on any of the abilities that they may have had, etc.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems right on Michael.
Cheers.

Kenneth

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael; that was my suspicion as well.

Redbeard

Post Number: 272
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2014 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I showed this q & a to my son with focus on what the word holy meant, I was thinking about self control or controlling self as being holy, he took it a different direction and referred to the bible as the control bible or controlling bible. I told him what I thought it meant and then after a bit of reflection realized that he wasn't far from the truth!

What do you think?

Fredy
Hello Billy and Christian,
What is blessing and what is something holy? when we shall practice
it, why and how?
-Are the Teaching of the Spirit a blessing teaching but not something
holy?
note:
*In the Goblet of Truth the word blessing (anointed) is mentioned 3
times and the word holy is mentioned 29 times.
(since this question are about related issues, I ask for the Moderator
permission and Billy's consideration to be answered.)

Billy, thank you for bringing us the truth, and thank you for taking
valuable time helping us in our consciousness-development,
Fredy M.

„Holy“ must be understood as „control“ and „controlling“.
Blessing in the sense of „to anoint“ means a cultic action, as e.g.
applying oil on hand, feet and head. It’s a symbolic act of reverence
etc.
Another meaning of „blessing“ is connected witht the term „prosper“
and „prosperousness“ (gedeihen/Gedeihen).

Earthling

Post Number: 885
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2014 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard, imo, there is a very important distinction between what Billy means by holy or control/controlling and what your son referred to as the 'control bible/controlling bible'?

Billy is referring to taking control of ones own thoughts and feelings in complete self-responsibility and from that creating ones destiny. Your son is referring to an outside source of control, a bible, a god, turning over ones responsibility and therefore the power to control and shape ones life, over to something outside of ones self.

One of the greatest gifts a father can give to his son is the teaching of self-responsibility.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Matthew

Post Number: 119
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Plejaren salute and other greeting methods...

I am interested in the link between different methods of greeting and how these represent culture. For example, we know that the military salute derives from when knights lifted the visors of their helmets when speaking to an allie so as to show trust and respect. As a clinical hypnotherapist and meditator, I trained myself over the years to be fully aware of the feelings and resultant biological processes associated with a real hug and learned to create these mentally, so that, when meeting people, I could summon these feelings without the need to give someone a physical hug. I can't stand shaking hands, but, do it when offered a hand so as not to appear rude. Hand shakes are irresponsible greetings, in my view, in that they are too open and imply physical contact before relationship "treaties" & checks have been established, let alone the hygiene problems associated with this method. In England, the firm handshake has come to define a strong, confident, person, but, in my view, this is aggressive and provocative and one step away from giving a person a slap round the face on first greeting.

Going back to the hug: By mentally holding the feeling of a hug and fully immersing myself in that through the imagination without needing more, physically-speaking, I was able to prolong the feeling and steer it positively through my imagination when actually meeting people. What I noticed was that the reaction I got to my mental hug-greeting was the same as to real physical hugs, i.e., some people tensed up when meeting me and others felt good in my company. These reactions lead to me refining this method and reducing their intensity. After experimenting with this, I feel now that the Plejaren salute, where the right hand is laid across the chest, is the best greeting method. This greeting seems perfect to me as it satisfies two processes; it acknowledges the heartfelt nature of a true human greeting and associated positive physical responses of the heart beating faster in excitement of the greeting, giving a euphoric feeling to the greeter and greeted with all associated postive effects and intentions, along with the acknowledgement that this heartfelt "feeling" has to be maintained for oneself and kept in check by the act of the arm going across the chest so that there is no indiscriminate new-agey type "loving everyone" without learning the facts and realities of the relationship being greeted, but, also it demonstrates a slight hug to oneself, representing the esteem one holds for oneself in the presence of others.

Interestingly, in my travels and at home, I have observed many people from Africa using a very similar technique to the Plejaren when greeting friends and I enjoyed sharing that greeting and would love to start using this method more and more in my greetings with my national peers, but, people would probably think me wierd or "trying to be black" which would send the wrong signals. I, therefore, have to satisfy this by only imagining this type of greeting, although, I still do occasionally catch myself doing it without thinking.

The chinese act of bowing is another greeting I am yet to experience and understand as I have not yet visited that part of the world, but, my feeling is that this communicates subordination to another person which can only be offset by maintaining eye contact in the bow which is associated with engaging someone, respectully, in a martial arts fight which is still very aggressive and sends mixed signals, i.e., "I'm subordinate to you, but, I'm keeping my eye on you so look me in the eye as I'm about to kick your arse". Interestingly, the fist bump, that is increasingly used in modern times, is an offshoot of the boxer's handshake whereby gloved hands could not shake each other, so, this too has aggressive connotations and may be largely associated with Western black culture due to the degenerate gambling of slaves in boxing matches by slave owners, or, because of the conditions they were held under whereby their hands were too ripped to shreds to do open hand shakes, or, poor sanitary conditions lead to the development, or, maybe the fist bump developed from a combination of all these conditions.

I would love to know the origin of the African use of the arm across the chest. As we know from Billy that ET's once visited Earth and traded with human beings in the East a few thousand years ago I am wondering if this greeting was maintained and encouraged from that contact as ETs must have employed some greeting before the trade, but, this is just speculation on my part.

Matthew

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I assume my last messages where rejected in the queue... not saying anything good there gentlemen.

So im gonna bring up the spirtual life here that many long to live and seek out. An ideal(just my guess) is to be lead by someone/thing that is far gone into this and you find this via discerning intuition?

Each time I come to this I run into two seperate thoughts. One says that "if you have to ask, you will never find it". The other says "you are asking all the wrong things to all the wrong people". Both are true it seems,...

And the reason Im looking for people is simply because im tired of being alone. Bear in mind I firming think that self responsiblity, along with respect are something to own and do well.

I asked here, (though it didnt make the mod approval I guess) how does one actually meet plejaren's/comparable e.t's. And From what it seems, this hasnt been address here. The point of doing that is to gain a broad sense of self and the universe.

So we know it exist, and if your like me, you live you life as if your apart of it, being as kind and wise as you can and learning all the more. That of course isnt enough.

So psy wheels, aka telekinetics. My ability to do it goes back and forth.

Tetrahedron, your post was in regards to long hair and cosmetics etc...you posted it in the section "new ideas to improve the mission"? We always encourage people to try and post in a section relevant to the content of their post.

Thank you
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on March 01, 2015)

Votan

Post Number: 291
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew

Whatever makes you comfortable.I know that my partner does not like hugs as it interferes with her space if that makes sense.

Probably her fluidal forces I guess.

Different races have different customs.
joe

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Scott, what is an appropriate place? I has having trouble categorizing it. Can you place it at what you think is the correct place?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page