Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 04, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through April 04, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 138
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hawaiian,

I hear the hurt on your side as well as that which is directed to this our side. But you talk as if we were all separated at birth with no chance of ever coming back together as a whole ever again!

Please understand and try to accept the fact that this is still in a lot of ways an open forum where other eyes are looking in! Many of the secret teachings are not made public simply because of the control factor.

When I was growing up it was stated that one needed the guidance of a well founded teacher in order to tread new spiritual grounds for one's own enlightenment. You can't effectively do that over the internet, it has to be on a one to one basis and only given if the choice is sincerely and truly needed at that time for the spirit-form/soul to progress on-wards to the next level of being/understanding.

So the old axiom "give a child a flame and he will most certainly burn himself!"

Whether or not it proves to be a positive or negative result in the end depends on the students total overall perspective as it is entirely necessary for that spirit-form's safety and well being.

You just can't call the shots and know for sure how the dice will fall.

I don't know but I feel uncomfortable with the fact that you were grounded in a perspective that was what I feel that was thrust upon you the hard way whether you liked it or not!

I thought for a while there that you were of the same accord with us with knowing that the fact of the sharing of any of the higher teachings by making it known to totally complete strangers was in fact taboo and that it shouldn't be shared unless under the right conditions/circumstances.

Yet, I also find you were the first one to admit that it is not an easy task nor a safe road to follow with so many unwanted pitfalls/dangers strewn along the way.

My friend please, please try to understand that somethings are best left unsaid or if they if they are said, it is simply a good rule of thumb that the person or persons should be totally aware of the overall consequences entailed that would come with that knowledge or those types of things.

If I myself for any reason have offended you in any way please forgive me. We all want and desire the truth but sometimes that truism comes at a costly price! I don't want to see that happen with you or with anyone else here.

You are absolutely correct when you stated to us all that "Cause and Effect rules!"

Sincerely,
Mat (Bronzedesk)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Msmichelle

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

No disrespect towards you, but why are you targeting MH to experience such an encounter??

Why not leave your email or website, because I'm interested ;-)
MsMichelle

Cpl

Post Number: 753
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

I think it would be better if you said exactly what fluidal forces you mean when you say "none has ever experenced a real encounter with fluidual forces" (emphasis mine). Especially because later you say, "it is inherit amongst all material humans since we also produce fluidual energy all the time". I certainly agree with your latter statement, but as for the former, we know that many people do experience such contacts because they vary in type and nature so much.

Personally, I recently experienced these from the objects of a deceased colleague. This was not a real problem for I knew what they were and and what to do and they have since dissipated. Also in this country, Japan, it is often suggested to the aged that they not hang on to the deceased possessions or clothing because of "bad effects or energies" that can result or that are associated with them. Obviously they do not use the term "fluidal forces" but obviously this is one example of them. Now I am sure you are talking about something much stronger, but I have no idea what. Maybe you mentioned it way back somewhere, but I am not in possession of enough free time to go hunting for it.

There probably are very few people who experience the fluidal forces you infer in your former phraseology, but unless you are specific it makes it difficult to follow exactly what it is you are talking about. If you have previously mentioned exactly what in detail it is, or they are, you could just post a link to it.

BTW we know from Billy's encounter with the priest and the Plejaren explanation about it that these forces can be deadly, though that priest was someone alive at the time.

Thanks,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Matthewhurley

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've experienced Poltergeist type phenomena at a few locations in my 20s. I'm guessing it was my obsessive UFO/esoteric reading at the time.
(I'm assuming Poltergeist phenomena is a tangible result of Fluidal forces.)

Earthling

Post Number: 913
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian .. regarding encountering hostile fluidal forces and Michael Horn being too Jämmerliche to face them like a man, unlike you: a small detail you may have overlooked regarding forces, fluidal or otherwise - Michael Horn (and e.g., Billy Meier) have put their world-most-unpopular viewpoints next to their coarse-substantial names for all coarse-substantial opposing forces to see. For example - secret services of every government who is harshly criticized, special interest groups, hidden/dark yet real powers of this world, powerful religious organizations, etc ... and this is evidenced by the 20 plus attempts on Meier's life, so when someone like Michael Horn sticks his neck out there, along with his name, on a daily basis for all to see, that is something that you are too Jämmerliche to do yourself because apparently facing the coarse-substantial forces of reality scare you more than the fluidal forces you alone claim to encounter.

I won't say anything against the reality or possibly unreality of what you are talking about however you go throwing stones full of macho-challenges at someone who sticks their neck out to possibly get chopped off for real, every single day, you should check your hurt-ego in the mirror before you bring ignominy upon your anonymous name.

That said, as has been suggested, feel free to post links to your website so those interested can investigate further.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Votan

Post Number: 303
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian

I have no problems with your posting, but try to be more positive in life.
joe

Verlanis

Post Number: 132
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 10:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's fun to feel like Goku, but it's asinine to claim to be him.

A taste of the fluidal forces? Look no further than the New Age in every area because everyone of them, western wise, all have " The Force" built into their systems of thought. Whether they are useful or not is an entirely other debate, but fluidal forces by any other name feel just as airy.
Jack -- 250 years of peace within the last 10,000 years, and we wonder why we all have a headache.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian
Contact Report 229 talks about dreams. I to have to look elsewhere for answers to most of my questions also. In the last 541 days I have read, reread, an repeated everyday but finding answers far from complete. I have to constantly remind myself that the group at SSSC failed, but I am grateful that they even tried. And the negative energy in Switzerland most be a massive bubble. They invented off shore banking bringing the worst of human beings as often as possible to hide more an more currency. And when the connection from account number and the true owner is broken, they get to keep the blood money. And if that was not enough, they are self appointed guardians of the Pope. You are not alone with having things happen around you that are confusing or even disturbing. Take the time to watch poor Mr. Greer's CS5 protocol production on youtube an count how any times he says divine being. He is expressing the same awaking energies that you have so will described, but leading many others into his delusions. I myself am but a student and very troubled by how the cancer of capitalism has eaten into the spiritual teachings, an many have and will suffer for it. But we can join to find balance with out help from the core members, tens of thousands have been given impulses which they have shared if we look for it. My I suggest that you research articles on the subject of mesmerism prior to 1900 when PHD's could still read and write with honor. As for your expressed feelings on Micheal Horn like him or not at least he is keeping the door open for others while standing in a pit of snakes. He is only one, but if everyone helps him out he will be able to continue being a fire in the pit.
May you find Bliss in your thoughts,
Billy Wilson
123OM

Corey

Post Number: 793
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

Contact 229 on the FOM site just has info on the Nasca cult culture, Mayan information (end of the Mayan), CFC's, people getting struck by lightning,
and Predictions of the Prophet Jeremia, nothing about dreams? What do you mean the group at the SSSC failed, if you ask Billy he states that the mission is currently on track?
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Billwilson12

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey
Contact 229; Jeremia's predictions: And it will be that human beings will share their dreams with each other, and live long lives. Their life will be as long as those d ...an beings will sincerely and truly love and share, dream together and make dreams come true.
Corey to answer the second question it is in the few freely released contact reports. To which I am so very grateful for being able to freely study an apply each an every insight into my daily life. The effects of Edwards words have for me been very rewarding an deeply enriching. In the "Interview with Billy (1988)" 11th question and answer sets the bar very high across the board. In part 2 of your second question you state if you ask Billy, I can not. My posted reply was only to aide another find balance for they appear to flaming out an in need of help.
123OM

Corey

Post Number: 800
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

There may have been a lot of infighting etc. among the coregroup documented in the early contact reports, but that was a long time ago, and times change. If you ask Billy the mission is on track, and to the best of my knowledge, the coregroup 49 and their replacements the second coregroup, have long been preparing for the "passing of the baton" after Billy's death (when no one will be able to rely on Billy anymore), to preserve the spiritual teaching in it's original form (just as Billy wrote it) and disseminate the teaching to Earth humankind of all colors for a long time. Have a good day!
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Votan

Post Number: 310
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Has Billy ever mentioned when and why Wars occur.

Nature obviously has a influence on earth and nature is governed by creation.

I suppose when the population exceeds natures quota it retaliates.

The way we are going it is necessary to balance the laws of nature.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2529
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

In my opinion, we don't need Billy to tell us when and why wars occur. Of course its related to many factors, but most obviously money and power....nature does not retaliate by creating wars, but through cause and effect natural disasters occur, ie; droughts, hurricanes, earthquakes etc...Human beings and only beings are the cause of all wars on this planet.....

Billwilson12

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2015 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Coery you're a failure also, and since I am able to correspond with you at all means perfection is far from my current reach with my evolution being as it is. After 7 powerful reincarnations on the terra/earth following the planet flip, and failing to overcome fear of failure has lead to another temple of man with a great pearl being covenanted by those that are in a state of somnambulism or just plan Euphoria. In Edwards own writings human beings of very high spiritual knowledge accept higher technical advancements and advise willing and apply as quickly as possible during this incarnation. Corey you have been active and from your post you have worked hard on or with others on the http://dict.figu.org/ site in time frame that has past since you started has not things improved to the point that the entire value of a word can be placed correctly online for all to study, even hear that word as spoken by the only person trained to sound it out perfectly. Twice you have stated if you ask Billy and once again I will clearly state "I can not", but I can ask you, can you handle the impulses of hearing his every word, tone and pitch over and over again to find each word in the dictionary? Would it change your current level of understanding by fully using current technical advancements, and everyone else that is seeking the truth would also find such labor rewarding. Just think the seventh incarnation of the rarest pearl in this universe an advisor to ones at the highest human level, can record every word of all the spiritual teachings and send to every corner of terra for the first time. Thanks to the greedy ones and the scientist a mouse button would help a lion to roar. If I could ask that one question it would be what are waiting for, only you know all the sounds of the words, the order, the pitch and tone to open all the doors?
May you be in Bliss today and feel love always.
Billy Jack Wilson
123OM

Corey

Post Number: 804
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BillWilson12,

But you can ask Billy in the questions to Billy section of the forums, which is where I got the information from (about the mission being on track). You misunderstand, I have never personally worked on the FIGU Dictionary, that is for the people living in Switzerland to work on, I just utilize it as I read the books.

Salome

Corey

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 140
Posted on Friday, April 03, 2015 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What the heck was all that about.... over!!!

Was that a put down or a pick me up in pieces kind of thing that you just stated and/or implied Billwilson12 of our close friend Corey?????

It's simple "Choice or Change?" Not... short changed by any means!

"A teacher is never a giver of truth; He is a guide a pointer to the truth that each student must find for himself!"

Get off the pity pot!

And you have a beautiful day too... kind sir!

Mat(Bronzedesk)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Billwilson12

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey on topic
You have years of study on me, so help here. Take all that you know and tell me what are the two most important mission objectives from your current view. For a more insightful answer please stay within the topic of reincarnation and storage banks. Please bear with me you started this, let us both learn and see if this seed flourishes into a wondrous flower of shared knowledge.
May you find Bliss and truly feel love today.
Billy Wilson
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mat(Bronzedesk) Thank you for joining to defend a friend. Reincarnations help build a wealth knowledge free to those that know how to reach deep in to find it. In your comment you appear to have pasted a quote from somewhere. Since in this incarnation I just happen to have been a teacher for large and small groups which forced me to be the best student possible it's a revolving door. Please reflect on Contact Report 427 and Contact Report 238 I can not add anymore still a student myself. Every part of this forum is about helping others find the truth, right?
Peace
Billy Wilson
123OM

Corey

Post Number: 805
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

I would personally say that the two most important mission objectives (with two sub-objectives) would be:

1. get Earth to cease it's overpopulation problem
2. liberate Earth mankind from the consciousness enslavement of religion to (by introducing the reincarnation teaching, the spiritual teaching, and the spirit lessons, and as two sub objectives: 2a: to shift to a multi-national peacekeeping force for world peace, 2b: to reorganize how we deal with crime and punishment [banishment and places of fulfillment of guidelines]).

It is said that the 2 sub-objectives will be attainable after a few hundred years when influences from the Bafath dissipate. We'll see.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 141
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With proper intent not ambiguity!
~ T. S. Eliot

Corey

Post Number: 806
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

note: the liberation of the consciousness enslavement of religion is a slow one at first, for those who are curious, and wish to study free willingly, at their own pace, free from coercion, as they learn about the laws and recommendations of Creation, the universal source of all life, in place of a Creator-God supreme being that does not exist.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey awesome answer thank you so much for pondering this thought and giving a truthful logical answer. You are being used to prove many points that are having a truly negative result on truth-seekers that are coming to this forum. I do honestly believe my question was short and to the point with clear boundaries. I know you can do better reach deeper. You have listed noble objectives, which you already know you have failed and will be a failure at for you are waiting on other human-beings influences on you to fade. I am very grateful that you did not fall back on the if ask Billy again. I hope we have closed that door for good. Some of us are really trying very hard to learn.

May you find Bliss and harmony today.
Billy Wilson
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 64
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk I like you to the point. My average phone confession is 90 seconds, if it wasn't my wife I would not even have one. Most of the words coming from a person do not reflect what is really going on with them. I have been working with computers since 1974 and already I typed more in this forum than all the ones I joined and forget about put together. I would like to still have the source of the quote. In Edwards current incarnation his best work is the Goblet of Truth which contradicts the quote given. The knowledge that Edwards writings are truthful has been proven to me from writings that he nor anyone in switzerland have touched. I have read all of your 141 post please do not hold back I am here to learn.
123OM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page