Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 11, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through April 11, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 737
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Corey for the correction. You are quite right. The present phase culminates in 2028 and so the next positive period really begins in 2029. This is also mentioned in CR 9.
I had remembered it as when Apophis arrives, but it is the first arrival or flyby, not the return (should that occur due to our inactivity) which I falsely remembered it as.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Cpl

Post Number: 738
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2015 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

"Mankind will only improve once the angry gene is removed. Only then we will live in peace and will not steal or kill each other."

For the entire planet as a whole I'm sure you are right. We are, however, improving all the time. There are many people who live in peace, who do not steal or kill each other even while still having the aggressive gene. On an individual basis people can get on top of this and control it.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Justsayno

Post Number: 654
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2015 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris, we may just need that angry gene to defend ourselves.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1404
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well well here we go another corroboration that just keeps on coming and coming.

The power of thoughts.
Placebo and nocebo effect.

What next the earthquake under Rome and Vatican the most negative place on earth?

Or one in Russia?!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lifestyle/life/the-nocebo-effect-can-our-thoughts-kill-us-20150303-13tdjl.html

Ricardo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Day

Somebody knows why is it that the color Violet is some of the lowest evolution , believing in something false.. plus violet has the highest energy in our visible spectrum

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Kong Fuzi" (Confucius) once said, "To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short".

Perhaps being "violet" is over-positive, whilst being "blue" is neutral-positive?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ricardo,

Welcome to our forum.

Ptaah remarked in CR 85 (1977):

"63. But you do know, the violet color indeed corresponds to a very low level of development, and that only faith in something wrong can call up this color in the aura."

Billy mentioned once that Edgar Cayce's predictions are fairly accurate (apart from a few "deviations" due to his religious beliefs).
You may only be interested in the last sentence of his remarks re. the aura of indigo and violet.
But for a better comprehension I list EC's take on the other colors of a person's aura, too:

Red

Indicates force, vigour, energy but as well a tendency to nervous troubles.
-Dark red indicates high temper – it is a symbol of nervous turmoil – such a person may not be weak outwardly but he may be suffering in some way.
-Light red indicates a nervous, impulsive, very active, probably self-centered person.
-Scarlet indicates an overdose of ego.
-Pink / Coral is the colur of immaturity – indicating delayed adolescence/childish concern with oneself

Orange

Color of the sun.
Indicating vitality, thoughtfulness and consideration of others.
-Golden orange: self-control
-Brownish orange: “Don’t Care” attitude – may be repressed but is usually just lazy.

Yellow

Golden yellow: indicates health and well-being (people that take good care of themselves)
They are “happy – friendly – helpful - do not worry” people that learn easily.
Light yellow: indecisive, timid people, inclined to let others lead them.

Green

Pure emerald green – particularly if it has a dash of blue – is the color of healing (aura of doctors and nurses)
Indicating being “strong, helpful and friendly”
There more blue - the more helpful and trustworthy the person is, the more yellow the more weak a person is.
A lot of yellow indicates deceitfulness.

Blue

Color of the spirit, contemplation.
The deeper the blue the better:
-Pale blue indicates little depth.
-Middle blue (aqua) belongs to a person who works harder and gets more done than pale blue.
-Dark blue aura: person has found his work and is immersed in it – these people have a “mission” and go steadfastly about fulfilling it.
Their life is usually dedicated to an unselfish cause (science, art, social service).

Indigo / Violet

Indicate seekers of all types – people who are searching for a cause or religious experience.
If these people are getting settled in their careers / beliefs their aura usually becomes deep blue.

Those who have purple have an infiltration of pink – they are inclined to be overbearing.

White

The perfect aura indicating a perfect balance.
This (according to EC) is what all humans really strive for.
If we were in perfect order then all vibrations would blend and we would have an aura of pure white.
(Jmmanuel is usually shown with a white aura).

As Corey once remarked;
“Marianne Uehlinger (introducing the Goblet of Truth) wrote that most Earth humans have a pink aura but you can work your way up to a clear blue.

Hope that helps you in your research.

Salome,

Bill

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1427
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so is my wife's viola.

Corey

Post Number: 781
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

violet isn't over-positive, it has many qualities associated with cult-religious as is on present day Earth. The lower aura color spectrum has more qualities that are negative (such as destruction and belief), the higher the color is, it has the more Creational qualities (such as truth and harmony) such as many qualities we all aspire to possess here on the forums. I personally hope that I possess at least a green aura. According to the intro to "God-delusion and God-insanity", statements made by Billy and Ptaah state that current Earth humans are stuck somewhere between violet and green. (A*) (B*)

Hope this helps:

Violet (C*)
-belief
-veneration
-worship
-invocation
-benevolence
-feeling for others
-destruction
-falseness
-annihilation
-transformation/conversion
-freedom

Green
-concentration
-dedication
-healing
-rationality
-intellect
-knowledge
-wisdom
-power unfolding
-make use of power
-ability to recognize

Blue
-truth
-knowledge
-wisdom
-power
-love
-honour in dignity
-inner fulfillment
-protection
-might
-Creation's will
-ability to create

Salome

Corey

(A*)= http://theyfly.com/god-delusion-and-god-delusion-insanity-0

(B*) = see epilogue to the Goblet of the Truth page 595 to reference to the lowest pink aura...

(C*) = page 225 KB block 2 55th contact between Semjase and Billy. Copyright FIGU/BEAM. Translation done by Corey -note: FIGU dictionary used whenever possible.

note: the word "Kraft" translates to power, not in such as the power of a government, but more positive such as the power of Creation, and the Creational ability to use power such as consciousness power in a Creational way, and for Creational uses...

aura spectrum lowest to highest:
1) pink
2) violet
3) green
4) red-gold
5) gold
6) white
7) blue
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 782
Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill you have a good memory from that posting I made several years ago, Below is an update:

"Unfortunately, the consciousness state of many human beings of Earth is still very underdeveloped, which means almost all of them are still trapped in belief, veneration, worship, confusion, irrationality, unintellect, falseness, lie, destruction, resentment and vice – which corresponds to the lowest colour radiation value, namely pink."- Mariann Uehlinger March 2008 "Goblet of the Truth" epilogue page 595 (A*)

"Each of the countless levels of consciousness pertaining to a human consciousness radiates a colour according to the given state of evolution. (See following tables.) The pink and violet belief-vibrations belong to the lowest level, therefore to the primary development of the consciousness. According to statements from Billy, the majority of Earth humanity finds itself in the transition between (2.) violet and (3.) green – a fact about which nobody can be proud because that means that a great proportion of Earth humanity is closer to the human-primates, in so far as rationality, intellect, knowledge, logic and wisdom are concerned, than that which a human can generally achieve with his or her consciousness, and also will do so, one fine day – after millions of years lived, again and again, each time as a new personality, but with the same spirit form (7. blue). We do not have the god-delusion believers to thank that the Earth human has already surmounted the first steps at all. Instead, those who deserve the thanks are those who want to evolve their consciousness and make an effort to gain relative knowledge and relative wisdom – and live according to it. Of course, the pure Earth human is still young. If, however, he or she had not had his or her consciousness-deranging religions, he or she would, in spite of that, make enormous progress in regard to his or her consciousness. As an example; in regard to technology, the Earth human is very much more developed than in regard to love, peace, freedom, harmony, health and joy – characteristics which would make him or her a real human being." -Mariann Uehlinger August 2009 "God-delusion and God-Insanity" forward page XVIII (B*)
-----
note: I really don't know which one is correct, but since the forward to the book "God-delusion and God-Insanity" came out almost a year after "Goblet", I personally go with the information from "God-delusion and God-Insanity" since Mariann was probably consulting with Billy on the matter a year later and updated her information...

(A*)= "Goblet of the Truth" epilogue page 595, translation done by FIGU, Copywright: FIGU/BEAM

(B*)= "Gotteswahn und Gotteswahnkrankheit" forward page XVIII, translation done by Vivienne Legg, Checked by Dyson Devine and Mariann Uehlinger, Copywright: FIGU/BEAM
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well researched.
Thank you, Corey.

Salome,

Bill

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 35
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see.
I've never come across such detailed information on the colours.

Corey, are the colour characteristics that you've listed also from Cayce?

Corey

Post Number: 787
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew,
The colour characteristics I listed are the correct ones from Semjase and the Plejaren found in the 55th contact of KB block 2.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I must get on the Deutsch-wagen or else I'll miss out on a lot of information.

I suppose the answer to Ricardo's question is that there is no correlation between the spectrum of colours of visible light and the spectrum of aura colours.

Ricardo

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, March 23, 2015 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Again,

thank you all for your answers, and like me I think we are all here to understand a Little better, with our exchanging of ideas.

Some answers give information... but isnt a Belive to just.. Quote Mariann Uehlinger or Billy?

Ive read Billy Meier , for Aura Color...and I dont doubt he is wrong but My search is to find the truth in Nature, Science. so if there is no correlation between the spectrum of colors.. with the Aura spectrum.. how can we know wich are more evolved tan the other?

I dont want to just belive in Billy´s Word... im not saying he is worng...I just want to know how did he get that conclusión.

the first principle is Question Authority.

Again I hope we can Exchange Ideas, for our better understandment and evolution.

Regards

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2015 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ricardo

Firstly, nature is rarely a straight and even interrelation of elements, As with the elliptical orbits of the planets in our solar system or the egg-shaped double-spiral of our Universe which is not simply a vast ovoid space but is twisting, turning, revoluting and involuting in form.

Secondly, the electromagnetic radiation of visible light is of a different nature to the spirit-vibration radiation so their "appearance" would be influenced by different factors, i.e. the "blue" that you see in the sky is of a very different perceptual phenomena than the "blue" of an aura. The sky is viewed with the physical eyes, whereas the aura is viewed with fine-matter-perception.

Ricardo

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

you are right when you say , the blue in the sky is viewed with the physical eyes,

But my guess , is that the values of the colors are the same.. physical eyes or fine- perception

Why should Blue with physical eyes mean a different thing than with Fine preception.

And how is it that Billy came with the conclusion, that Violet is of the lowest evolution.

there must be like a blue-print or pattern of creation, repeated itself from the Macrocosmos into the Microcosmos.. all life following more or less those patterns.. so from the universe we can get some explanations for human life.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2015 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ricardo,

Perhaps there is a clue in the spectrum of stars and their relative temperatures:
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/starlog/staspe.html

Notice how red is the lowest temperature, with yellow (or gold) in the middle temperature range, and white then blue at the top, just like Corey outlined in his post no.781 above.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 201
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,

Interesting observation, thank you.
As Corey mentioned we should carefully consider Billy's judgement whenever available.
I still decided to list a few more points of Edgar Cayce's many observations about the human aura because I think they may be of general interest.
Most of them should accord with the Spirit teachings.
But I would be interested to know those points that do not agree with Billy.

Salome,

Bill

Edgar Cayce’s observations re. a person’s aura

"Ever since I can remember I have seen colors in connection with people. I do not remember a time when the human beings I encountered did not register on my retina with blues and greens and reds gently pouring from their heads and shoulders. It was a long time before I realized that other people did not see these colors; it was a long time before I heard the word "aura" and learned to apply it to this phenomenon which to me was commonplace. I do not ever think of people except in connection with their auras; I see them change in my friends and loved ones as time goes by - sickness, dejection, love, fulfillment - these are all reflected in the aura, and for me the aura is the "weather vane" of the soul. It shows which way the winds of destiny are blowing.."

What Are Auras

“Where do the colors come from, and what makes them shift and change?
Well, color seems to be a characteristic of the vibration of matter, and our souls seem to be a characteristic of the vibration of matter, and our souls seem to reflect it in this 3 dimensional world through atomic patterns…”

".. Auras are twofold. That which indicates the physical emanations and that which indicates the spiritual emanations. These, when they are kept more in accord with the experience of individuals, make for greater unification of purpose and ideal.”
“The aura then, is the emanation that arises from the very vibratory influences of an individual, mentally and spiritually – especially from the person’s spiritual forces….
"...The aura is not a cause but a result – the result of a condition existing within the entity…By entity we mean not just the physical being or body, but the whole being, including the mental and spiritual.”

“As we react to various conditions, we emanate or send out certain vibrations…We ourselves throw stones we are constantly building and have built within ourselves. Our reactions are radiations which form themselves into color. That, which we as individuals radiate, or throw off as energy, is the aura.”

Different Auras Attract Each Other

“We know that opposites attract and likes repel. Well, I have a lot of blue in my aura and my interpretation of this color does not always jibe with that of a person whose aura does not contain it and who therefore interprets it objectively. One lady had a lot of green in her aura and she is inclined to dislike green in the aura of others and place a disagreeable interpretation on it whereas it is the color of healing and a fine one to have.”

Knowing A Person Makes An Aura More Understandable

EC was able to determine the characteristics of strangers by studying their aura.

But he found it helpful to first get to know a person: “Then I can tell …. When I see the winkling lights of success or warn him when melancholy or illness threatens…It is ability which all people will someday possess…and so I will do what I can to get (people) used to the idea of auras, so they will think in terms of them and begin to attempt to see auras themselves."

A Different Color Dress / Environment May Change A Person

“…How many times have you said of a woman “Why does she war this color? It does not suit her at all."
How many times have you said of a woman “How beautiful she looks in that dress. The color is just right for her. She was made to wear it…"
In both cases you have been reading (a woman’s) aura. ..The second woman was wearing a color that harmonized with her aura….(She wears) the colors that harmonize with the same vibration as the aura and thus strengthen and heighten it.
By watching closely you can even discover changes in your friends as they are reflected in a shift in the color predominating in their wardrobes…”

He illustrates it via a biography of a man he had known from boyhood who had always worn blue.
"Frequently I have seen him with a blue shirt, blue tie and even blue socks. One day he went into a store to buy some ties. He was surprised to find that he had selected several which were maroon in color. He was even more surprised when -as time went on- he began to choose shirts with garnet stripes and ties and pocket handkerchief sets in various shades of scarlet. this went on for several years during which time he became nervous and more tired. He was working too hard and eventually had a nervous breakdown...

During this time the red had grown in prominence in his aura. Now gray , the color of illness began to creep in to the red, but as he recovered, the gray disappeared and then the blue began to eat up the red. Eventually all the red was consumed and he was well. Nor did he ever afterward wear anything red, scarlet or maroon.."

This would indicate that a person reacts to his clothing colors, even though he is not aware of his aura.

How to Detect A Person’s Aura

EC states:
“…The majority of people do see auras, I believe, but they do not realize it.
" … You can become color conscious and you can learn to read auras from people’s clothes and the colors you see predominant in their surroundings…."

Re. the ability to see another person's aura Billy would most likely not agree with EC:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/12426.html#POST62526

But EC explains that a person's exterior appearance or environment gives us clues re. the person's aura:

"...It can be fascinating.. noticing how any person with vitality and vigor will have a little splash of red in a costume, in a room, or in a garden; noticing how persons who are quiet, dependable, sure of themselves, and spiritual, never are seen without deep blues – it is almost as if they turn things blue by being near them.

Notice how sunny, bright people, who like to laugh and play, and who are neve tired or down-hearted, will wear golden yellow and seem to color things yellow, like a buttercup held under their skin….”

"As one who has always experienced this phenomenon I can assure you that it is most helpful to be able to detect in a loved one the warning signs of impending illness (always gray) or that flash of red that says "Tread softly, this person is about something."

Visibility of Auras - Aura Shapes

EC was able to study the aura in terms of the position of the colors contained in it, their intensity, how they were distributed.

“The aura emanates from the whole body, but usually it is most heavy and most easily seen around the shoulders and head, probably because of the many glandular and nervous centers located in those parts of the body.”

He saw the shapes of auras:
"In children it is possible to tell whether a great deal of training by example will be needed, or whether precept will do as well. If the child is reasonable and will accept instruction on this basis, the aura will be like a rolling crown. If example is needed, the aura will be a more definite figure, with sharp points and a variety of colors. If the child intends to be a law unto himself, the aura will be like a rolling chain, lower than the position of a crown, going about the shoulders as well as the head."

If he could see little hooks of light dotted through a person's aura, he knew that this person had a job as overseer, director, or leader of large groups of other men.

If he could not see any aura, he knew this person faced imminent death.

Auras Should Indicate What We Need To Perfect

“…(Aura) Colors reflect the soul and the spirit, the mind and the body, but remember they indicate lack of perfection, incompleteness…”

“We are patterns, … we project colors, which are there for those who can see them.”

Nature's Laws Are Universal

True science is based on the wonder of unity in our universe.
EC expressed it this way:

“We *) only differ with regard to the colors which are in our auras.
This is curious.
For it shows how universal nature’s laws are .…”

*)
EC only mentions auras for humans.
But even plants can sense the suffering of other beings, send out different vibrations - even if they are of a different species - see e.g. the recent mentioned hyperlink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vse_WaeK4

So it seems each living being in our universe creates its own time related aura (radiates its own time related “active electromagnetic life energy”).

Quetzal's explanations in CR 216 (from .264 on) about active and passive cosmic electromagnetic energies for active (animated) and passive (non-sentient) life forms would indicate that each point in time and space - be it as large as a star or as small as a tiny speck of dust - radiates its own active or passive energy.

Ricardo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew

Now we are thinking ... and yes the Stars is the same conclussion I have found.. but I am missing Green and violet with the stars.

This is speculation but since you can see Green and violet on earth .. could be that certain evolution is with this colors and as soon you evolved past some line.. your colors resemble those in the cosmos orange, yellow, White , blue

as in Macrocosmos we see main sequence stars, red giant fase... White dwarfs.. and Neutron stars.

perhaps Black holes are more minute and compact stars .. more evolved (perhaps Quark stars)

So if we see the universe.. We can see the positive in nuclear fusions and the negative , the force of gravity that compact the core.

Curiosity is the first step to evolve.

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 39
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ricardo,

Are you suggesting with your speculation that green and violet as observable colours on Earth are indicative of the planet's overall evolution? Be reminded that there are all sorts of colours found in tropical fish and with birds of paradise. These have come about purely out of natural selection; a female bird of paradise for example chooses to mate with whichever male bird has the most attractive plumage - this is subjective - and is what leads to such diversity.

Back to cosmology, this is truly a fascinating area, but one which I know too little to discuss in depth. There are black holes which, as you say, could represent "violet", but then there are also white holes, which throws a spanner in the works, so to speak. At this time, our understanding of both the aura's manifesting colours and the phenomena of the cosmos is limiting.

I assume you're also interested in the harmonics of music and the correlations to be found with electromagnetism. All in all, it's vibration, the so-called pulsing-wave.
However, you should be aware that in these forums, members will usually only discuss that which can be verified in FIGU publications or from other trusted people. Otherwise, any creative thoughts brought forward for discussion will fall on deaf ears unless it's a question that can be answered with verifiable sources. This is understandable because it ensures accountable informing without misinformation spreading but it does also limit creative thinking and discussion.

I missed a query of yours from a couple of posts back:
"But my guess , is that the values of the colors are the same.. physical eyes or fine- perception
Why should Blue with physical eyes mean a different thing than with Fine preception.
"

The blue that can be seen in the sky is sensed by the retina of the eyes when detecting photons, but fine-matter-perception is a sensing that uses the pineal gland which does not capture photons, but most likely a finer vibration which is related to the electromagnetic spectrum.

Remain curious, but also remain neutral.

Ricardo

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew

My main question was, how Billy Meier came to the conclusion that Violet is of the lowest evolution.. I know you dont know the answer , and as of know (from my knowledge) people and Figu just quote Billy Meier in this subject... from Reading Figu publications we get knowledge... but WE need wisdom.

I am not trying to be rude.. just to make the point ... that we need to Question everything also the things that all give for granted. even coming from Billy or Figu

But Lets not waste any more energy with this ... and lets keep fnding the truth for our selves.

Thank you Andrew... for your Ideas

keep being Curious and Neutral - Positive

Str0323

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thinking and Thoughts of mine along with the feelings created by them. Since I've been studying the spiritual teaching.

Any comments are appreciated, that is to say, I'm thankful for them.

No particular order

Am I thinking rational?
Are my thoughts delusional?
Why do I recognize the truth?
8 billion human beings are wrong and only a few million see the truth.
Why don't I behave correctly?
Am I arrogant?
Love
Disappointment in self.
Courageous strength.
Security.
Disappointment of my fellow human beings.
Truth
Mental Laziness.
Caring.
Observation of thoughts.
Consciousness
Ignorance
Reality
Recognition
Love

Also many more thoughts and feelings.

My additional thoughts about love:
I wonder why I act contrary to the truth when I recognize the logic behind it (the truth).This means that I don't truly love myself.
I try to practice loving thoughts when I meet human beings and
recognize the falseness of my past incorrect thoughts.
Out of all the human beings that I love none of them recognize the truth. I still give them my love freely and yearn for theirs.
I have experienced the spiritual fine sensitive feeling of love and it can not be described with words.

Thank you for reading this. It's only a sample of my thoughts and feelings since the time I discovered the spiritual teaching.

Peace with Love,
Salome,
Scott Reed.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page