Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 12, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through April 12, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 807
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

note: the liberation of the consciousness enslavement of religion is a slow one at first, only for a small handfuls of people i.e. those who are curious, and wish to study free willingly, at their own pace, free from coercion, as they learn about the laws and recommendations of Creation. Creation, the universal source of all life, in place of a Creator-God supreme being that does not exist.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Patm

Post Number: 292
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

Your comments seem very defensive when you encounter anything or anyone that attempts to point you in a right direction.

regarding what FIGU is (and isn't) please see: 'FIGU in a Nutshell' at:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=zVYAOLBXVHM%3d&tabid=235&portalid=0&mid=1314

Since you have the ability to read German (to be specific Swiss-German) the use of the FIGU dictionary when translating is KEY to UNDERSTANDING what Billy and FIGU actually means in their sharing of the creational-natural laws and recommendations.
(not commandments - see https://figu.org/dict/node/137 and please make note of the German notes:
Gebot = Ersuchen, Appell, Empfehlung. Darf im Englischen nicht mit "commandment" übersetzt werden, sondern mit "recommendation"
Recommendation = request, appeal, counsel. May not be translated in English with "commandment", but rather with "recommendation")

Also regarding FIGU's Fulfillment see (in Swiss-German): http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/wir-ueber-uns/unsere-linie/unser-ziel
Regarding Billy's mission see: http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/wir-ueber-uns/ueber-billy-meier/billy-ueber-seine-mission

No one can give you your answers to the questions you seek. They can only point you in the right direction to find the information. It is totally up to YOU to process the information in order for the information to become knowledge and that knowledge only becomes wisdom when it is incorporated into your everyday life. No one can do this for you. So in asking for answers to your questions, study what has been written. Assistance can only be given to you when you ask specific questions (without the boundaries you feel a need for). The answers you get may not always be what you expect. So don't start attacking those that are trying to help if you don't get the answer(s) you want. It is no one's responsibility to make you understand, YOU have to do that for YOURSELF.

Salome
PatM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey You are so close it is ashame that meditation is not part of this forum topic this would be easier. Any time I get hit by a imbalance now after reading all that I am allowed to, it becomes almost impossible not to use non-violent coercion to fix it. When Edward's spirit form first reincarnated in the material realm it wasted no time in doing so. Even after being on this forum since 2009 you used coercion on me. In the 70's shock and awe was used on a special group of people and yet they clearly do not get it. In 800 years give or take Edwards eyes will open to see parents not of this world he/she has a ticket out of here. At what point is it up to us. But you still have not answered my question. In the time it has taken you to post 807 replies a lot of human-beings have come and gone. You have the answer in your head I do know that. If everyone would do what you are doing the ask Billy topic would be gone, and it would be advice form the center. Spend a couple days pondering. The divide and conquer strategy/plan has massive power and keeps getting used for a reason, it works.
Dig deeper I am wanting to learn from you next.
Peace
Billy Wilson
123OM

Patm

Post Number: 295
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

First correction in your last post Billy's name is 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier NOT "Edward".
Secondly Billy's spirit-form first reincarnated multiple times before even coming to Earth.
See: https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Lineage-Genealogy-sec.pdf

RE: "Dig deeper I am wanting to learn from you next."
No one can give you your answers. You have to find them for yourself.
Currently less than 2% of Billy's writings have been translated into English. Since you can read German you are free to purchase any of Billy's books from http://figu.org/shop
or Read the FIGU website at: http://figu.org/ch.
Your ability to read German gives you an advantage over all English speaking individuals that don't speak German. Your comment "after reading all that I am allowed to" makes no sense, your only limitation is YOU. There is plenty of material for you to read AND STUDY. This is the only way you can find your own answers.

Salome
PatM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Coery Thank you for two days, I have not even checked my email so as not to as lose any free mediation time that I gave freely to you.
Here is the noblest callings to which human-beings can devote ones energy with sympathy, love and devotion meeting the spirit's need to evolve into to the next level of becoming a harmonious We-form. We have to know this, not believe in it nor have faith in it, but truly one with it. And once that knowledge is obtained finding the other parts needed to become starts show through in every interaction. Having to use the label B.E.A.M. is a great plus for the works of the seven is of the one. Now if we had 49 of him reflected in a material realm We-form doing the peace mediation, the same thought the same words in unison. That is not happening we have a lot of learning to do and the teaching would be non-stop. I hope that I have kick started the conscious reception of new impulses, but the reproduction of old ones from your storage bank is so thin a line as to permit a blending of the two. How many times have you heard you do not know what you do not know, or the public cannot handle the truth. But creation needs all forms of knowledge to evolve, which secrets hinders. But we have billions of lethargic sheep that do not want be in a awaking state of being. But of that mass of human-beings very few will open their eyes and ears , an of that very few will understand and even fewer will win any knowledge. B.E.A.M. has said you can move a mountain how many do, and if unable then look up a find a mountain of vapor and dust move that, not ready for that then try a bubble of air in a glass of water, not possible than attach a small tread to a key move it to and fro , around and around and unlock the doors. I do thank you for helping me to better understand the Proverbs and Parables.
My plate always be full and your needs always meet.

Billy Wilson
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm: I have been miss spelling that word for over a year now, thank you that will not happen again. You just used one very small detail of error to create a teachable moment within the vastness of the teachings. One of the most used words in all of the teachings from BEAM's hand is teach, but in the writings of others it almost vanishes. To stay on topic the Lineage-Genealogy-sec.pdf was a lot of work done. By doing the math the on the incarnation cycles is the chart only showing important events, not all of the reincarnations?
123OM

Patm

Post Number: 296
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

It is my understanding that the Nokodemion spirit-form has reincarnated many times since arriving here on Earth. Of those times, seven have been into the incarnated Earth-human consciousness-blocks of the prophets that have freely chosen to further the mission of Nokodemion in sharing the creational-natural laws and recommendations to all human beings (terrestrial and non-terrestrial). It is also my understanding that there have also been a multitude of reincarnations of this spirit-form into incarnationed consciousness-blocks of Earth-human beings that have not been directly involved in Nokodemion's original fulfillment (mission). I have no confirmation of how many or who these other human beings are or will be before the Nokodemion spirit-form leaves the Earth to continue it's mission elsewhere.

Hope this helps.
Salome
PatM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 68
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM

First Tit for TaT, I will be happy to double check on my notes but you have listed major points in reverse. In the past programing of the old lyran the term reincarnate is "My spirit reincarnate in me, give me my daily bread..." only in self talk. All other times it is the spirit-form incarnates and at the same time the conscious-block and a new personality reincarnates. I truly understand the need for the names in regards B.E.A.M. which are nothing but personality marks. For me I study the material from the AA level to now as one spirit-form by not understanding the entire breath one will not look at everything in the past for the good stuff hidden in plain sight. Which for me was a hard concept to deal with for I never had to accept any faith based stories from anyone and did not. But back on topic the way I understand reincarnation and the storage banks it would be logical to me that information outside the spiritual lessons would have to a problem for B.E.A.M. and must cause him much anguish. As I have read here in many different peoples post everyone seems to get confused with the wide variety of different impulses and then the fine line into delusion.
May you find bliss and peace
Billy Wilson
123OM

Patm

Post Number: 298
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

It is the spirit-form that reincarnates.

The consciousness-block (which includes the personality and the consciousness) incarnates.

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 299
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From 'Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens' ('Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life') by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier.
This is my translation which may contain errors.

30) How then could Nokodemion reincarnate as different personalities and moreover with a new consciousness?

Wherein the whole prophet- and herald-dom, beginning with Nokodemion, it must be understood that Nokodemion did not exist as a personality over the endless time period, but rather that the existence of his connection since that time resulted only through his spirit-form which since thousand millions of years repeatedly reincarnated with new line of succession personalities. This Nokodemion spirit-form it is therefore that which has been classified since primal-time a continuous reincarnation (palingenesis) as with each case is itself a conscious- or instinct-based evolving life-form. Therefore it is thus only the spirit-form that reincarnates not however the personality, the consciousness nor the human being itself as a body. After the dying of the material body of the human beings enters its consciousness and personality into the other-worldly realm of the overall consciousness block - separated from the spirit-form that in its own realm of the other world is received - into which the consciousness and personality will be dissolved into pure and neutral energy from which through the overall consciousness block then creates a new consciousness with a new personality. This new consciousness with the new personality then incarnates on the 21st day after conception of the new human child and certainly together with the reincarnation of the appropriate spirit-form that over all times always remains the same and only reincarnates with a consciousness into a human body which comes out of the overall consciousness block specifically created by the spirit-form.

30) Wie konnte denn Nokodemion als verschiedene Persönlichkeiten und zudem mit einem neuen Bewusstsein reinkarnieren?

Beim Ganzen des Propheten- und Kündertums, vom ersten Nokodemion ausgehend, muss verstanden werden, dass Nokodemion nicht als Persönlichkeit über die unendliche Zeit hinweg existierte, sondern dass die Existenz sich seither nur durch seine Geistform ergab, die seit Jahrmilliarden immer wieder reinkarniert mit neuen Nachfolgepersönlichkeiten. Diese, Nokodemions Geistform, ist es also, die seit Urzeiten her einer stetigen Wiedergeburt eingeordnet ist, wie das bei jeder sich bewusst- oder instinktmässig evolutionierenden Lebensform der Fall ist. So ist es also nur die Geistform, die reinkarniert, nicht jedoch die Persönlichkeit, das Bewusstsein oder der Mensch als Körper selbst. Nach dem Sterben des materiellen Körpers des Menschen wechselt dessen Bewusstsein und Persönlichkeit in den jenseitigen Bereich des Gesamtbewusstseinblocks - getrennt von der Geistform, die in einen eigenen Jenseitsbereich eingeht -, in dem das Bewusstsein und dessen Persönlichkeit in reine und neutrale Energie aufgelöst werden, woraus durch den Gesamtbewusstseinblock dann ein neues Bewusstsein mit einer neuen Persönlichkeit erschaffen wird. Dieses neue Bewusstsein mit der neuen Persönlichkeit inkarniert dann am 21. Tage nach der Zeugung eines neuen Menschenkindes, und zwar zusammen mit der Reinkarnation der dazugehörenden Geistform, die über alle Zeiten hinweg immer die gleiche bleibt und nur mit einem Bewusstsein in einem Menschenkörper reinkarniert, das aus dem eigens durch die Geistform erschaffenen Gesamtbewusstseinblock hervorgeht.

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 811
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,

Aside from what Patm has also noted for you, The Nokodemion spirit-form also incarnated as the following 7 personalities that were not prophets (information obtained through Plejaren research-there were many others [Nokodemion spirit-from has been reincarnating on Earth for 389,000 years] but this is all that is released publically) (*A):

1) Socrates
2) Aristotle
3) Johann Georg Faust
4) Galileo
5) Mozart
6) Jakob Ludwig Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy
7) Grigori Jefimowitsch Rasputin

They were philosophers, astrologers, scientific theory people, mathematicians, astronomers, composers, etc.

Salome

Corey

(A*) information obtained from Revised Nokodemion book page 43-44 copyright: FIGU/Bernadette Brand
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Billwilson12

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PatM
Your first post was complete enough, but for those to come that use the search engine will find reward in your complete response. After many years of being a field service electronic an mechanical engineer I can be a pain in backside. And until finding out about B.E.A.M. I never understood why my hardest problems were overcome in my sleep. Now I know better how the storage-banks are integrated into ever moment once a human learns to suppress the noise. Sadly the gift of telepathy is not mine after spending days meditating on two words "evolve and become" with someone else who has consumed from the wealth of B.E.A.M.'s work. But failing is one more step to learning. We are but the sum of all of our reincarnations, and currently stuck with way to many invented words dividing us. My current level of understanding is growing rapidly thanks to B.E.A.M. plus help from many others, my storage banks and over 20 years of traveling this planet. For me the impulses from my storage-bank are now strong feels and images that I have to find the invented word for that my current personality can grasp without diluting or even changing due to delusion or over lapping impulses for even there they start coming fast as I explore the new teachings. And finding balance within ones current social group can really be a challenge. Support from this forum with meditative advise, help and teaching if able is very important for those that are alone in a coward.
Be free of fear and enjoying the realm of Love.
Billy Wilson
123OM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 207
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting information, Corey.
Astonishing the incarnation of Johann Georg Faust:
Does the book you mention give further details - e.g. whether what we may read about this man, was as well falsified?

Salome,

Bill

Votan

Post Number: 317
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12

It goes to show you that Billy does not know everything or does not want to say.

Jose Silva was a radio technician and from that he created the Silva Method.

Same thing , meditation.With that people have healed themselves.

Look it up.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 319
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2015 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

There are many wonderful people who do not get a mention at all. I wonder why, is it jealously or do not want to let out too much.

Nikola Tesla and Jose Silva were both brilliant men in their own rights and people criticise them and say they were nobody without looking into their history.

People are gullible and do not search past their noses.

Let us be open minded and do not criticise without checking their validity.

After all Billy states the facts and I believe that they are true. My friend still does not believe that Billy is a prophet.

I suppose you have to die before people believe you.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 812
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill (Tat_tvam_asi),

I won't translate it for you since you can read German. There's not much written, but the part in your question to me/referring to is where it says "Allerdings ist davon...":

"In der neueren Zeit ist dann Johann Georg Faust, auch George Faust (geb. wahrscheinlich um 1480 im Knittlingnen; verstorben um 1541 in oder bei Staufen im Breisgau) bekannt, der nach schlecht sicherten and mageren historischen Quellen ein wandernder Wunderheiler, Alchemist, Magier, Astrologe and Wahrsager gewesen sein soll. Allerdings ist davon auszugehen, das die wenigen überlieferten Hinweise auf sein Wirken nicht den Tatsachen entsprechen, sondern auf Verleumdungen and Missverständnissen sowie auf Wahnglauben beruhen. Wohl nicht umsonst entstand aus Berichten über ihn and aus älteren Magiergeschichten die Faust-Sage, die von Goethe festgehalten and sicher auch ausgeschmückt wurde. "

source: revised Nokodemion book, page 43. Copyright FIGU/Bernadette Brand.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

There's nothing to believe. Your friend might consider the term a "job description".

Here are some prophecies and predictions:

http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies-predictions

Here some of more than 200 corroborations:

http://www.theyfly.com/corroboration-evidence

If your friend has a functioning brain perhaps they can put 2 and 2 together.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 70
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

You are doing great deeds an wonderful work with the main subjects on your shows and blog which keeps you hip deep in very polluted water. Your last post had nothing to do with the forum topic, and ended by suggesting that another's friend is not under the spell of highly planned delusion. That may have started at birth, as has happen with my best friend, I been married to her for 32 years. We have started to learn from each other on how to be a group of civil human-beings with given rules, so as to reduce or failures and learn from them. The better we communicate here will lead to more fruitful discussions within our social circles. Give us some breathing room we may get somewhere.
Thank You
Billy Wilson
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 71
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan
Thanks for joining in. Your last post was great, Right now B.E.A.M.'s teachings are not spreading due to like of will and comprehension. For me the understanding of reincarnations and how the storage-banks interact has forced me to realize that I had go back as far as can and look at everything again. That has been very labor intensive, but not knowing who I have been nor what will I read or see that will trigger my store-bank impulses makes it a amazing journey. My first adventure was Egypt's Temple of Man and finding it being copied everywhere. Then seeing a human skeleton merged with plans clearly shows the throne of the god/god's/tin-gods is right were it is in my head and every human-being. With more meditation and reading the Asket contacts reports again that impressed another look at the great pyramid and again a surprise awaited. The kings chamber is supposed to convert a human-being into a god and sure enough I found a guy that had cut it in half and merged with it a MRI of the human brain an skull. And what you know hello spirit. The planet is covered many wonders, did you have a hand in planning, constructing or the writing?
What wonderful things creation has given freely.
Be in peace,
Billy Wilson
123OM

Votan

Post Number: 320
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

No need to be sarcastic.Each to their own.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1019
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill & Votan,

It was said that someone didn't "believe" that Billy is a prophet.

When someone performs a certain function and does so accurately for decades, then belief shouldn't enter into the question.

My responses provide the links to the prophecies and to many corroborations.

So if someone were to write that they didn't "believe" that Dr. X was a physician, and links were provided to objectively establish that they indeed fit that…job description, then I would suggest that any offense at having the OBVIOUS pointed out would have been avoided by indeed pointing out the obvious yourself to your friend.

You posted the comment. I respond.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 209
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Thank you very much for this information.
“...Though it may be (assumed) that the sparse recorded leads relating to his deeds do not correspond to facts but are based on defamation and misunderstandings as well as delusional beliefs …”

I thought this may be the case.

In the English (C. Marlowe) and German world (Goethe) the name J.G. Faust became well known for his legendary pact with the devil.

Some of these legends stem from the records of Johannes Trithemius of Sponheim (JT).
This man (JT) was well known not only for his eloquent use of Latin but as well for inserting “several fictional passages in historical accounts”. He had as well a reputation as a magician - his 3 volume work (about using spirits to communicate over long distances) was banned by the Catholic Church. Despite that JT was a Benedictine monk and later even an abbot.

So when JT called Johann Georg Faust a “con-man, drifter, who fled a teaching position after molesting boys” these statements may well be tainted by religion and perhaps some jealousy or to intently inflate his own skills.

Martin Luther (the one that challenged the authority of the Catholic Church) and Melanchthon (ML's collaborator) may have called JG Faust "a companion of the devil".
But this was the turbulent time of reformation- a time filled with religious controversies, very corrupt popes etc.

So it comes as no surprise that the story of Faust is full of wild imagination.
It came out as a chapbook that was reprinted many times each time with additional tales about Faust, "..usually old, known folktales with the superimposition of Faust's name. In accord with the theological reputation and clientele of the Frankfurt printing house, their 1587 imprint is also heavily larded with religious commentary. Such "admonitions to the Christian reader" played so well that by the end of the century they had grown to become the major part of the (printed) Faust Books..."

This is a short summary of these stories:

Johann Faust was the son of a farmer who went to school in Wittenberg, studies theology graduates and obtains his doctorate. Later he studies as well medicine and astrology and he becomes very interested in magic.
From his cousin he inherits a lot of money but he spends it all very quickly.

His great thirst for knowledge leads him to summon the devil in the forest of Wittenberg.
They enter a pact whereby the devil agrees to fulfil JG Faust any wish he has for 24 years.
But after he loses his soul to the devil.
The devilish pact is sealed with the blood of Faust.

From there on Faust lives a life of pleasure and shows his magical powers.
He travels to the German Emperor in Innsbruck, the Pope in Rome and the Sultan in Constantinople.

But after 16 years he regrets the pact with the devil and wants to annul it.
So the devil devises a new plan and brings him the beautiful Helen of (ancient) Greece with which he has a son.
According to the new deal both Helen and their son have to die with Faust.

Faust wants to kill himself to save his wife and son but the devil stops him.
The day before his end he celebrates and bids farewell to his friends.
At midnight the hell breaks loose in his apartment – blood spluttered all around, his brain tissue everywhere, his body dumped on a pile of dung.

This is how the story of “Faust is known in German and English environs.

How much is true and how much is fiction is the great unknown.
But the general meaning of the word “Faustian” would always describe an ambitious person who surrenders his honour and moral integrity in order to achieve power.

This is a somewhat similar theme to Adam and Eve tasting the apple from the “Tree of Knowledge” seduced by a snake that stands for wisdom.

Not surprisingly to Christian fundamentalists Faust’s catalogue of sins is too great – a redemption would be immoral, he is eternally damned.

C. Marlowe may have stayed with the finding
..."If we say that we have no sin,
We deceive ourselves, and there's no truth in us."

But Goethe’s pantheistic mind grasped a far deeper truth.
He recognized that the true driving force in all things and beings in this universe stimulates a seeking mind, is driven to a perpetual growth in wisdom.

That is why he amended C. Marlowe’s story.
In the prologue to this, his most famous play, he not only hints that Faust's end is brought on by hubris (excessive pride) as in the story of Icarus.
But as well that Faust “was well aware of the true (correct) path” and that in the “ultima ratio” he never strayed away from it.

Correspondingly his play ends with three angels proclaiming a judgement redeeming Faust:
“Wer immer strebend sich bemüht, Den können wir erlösen.”
(Who ever strives with all his might, that man we can redeem.)

These thoughts were well ahead of Goethe’s time - many sharply criticized him for his “twisted” sense of justice.

But Goethe’s thoughts, that man lives to gain wisdom, match quite well with the spirit behind Jmmanuel’s / Billy’s teachings.

Salome,

Bill

Hi Michael,

I think the above should clarify why I asked Corey:
The story of Faust became a legend in turbulent times.
It is often used in European literature.
Billy uncovered many historical untruths:
- I simply wondered whether Corey’s book said more about the true story.

The thought of questioning (whether Billy is a prophet or not) did not enter my mind.

Salome,

Bill

Billwilson12

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2015 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey:

Your and my garden is flourishing, we started under this topic when you placed weeds in the small flower patch I was working on. And from that a spreading of knowledge (volunteer seeds) is flourishing. Go back in the post and observe how even a respected community member will versed in the teachings is doing them same. Every good place to get info from sends people here to learn. A place safe to evolve in our current understanding, and to become a community of equal value (We-form). The rules of this site are clear an the topic will defined. and our words an thoughts are shared to all that read and study. Now a imbalance has been placed in front of you , in all of your research do you not have a full tool box of B.E.A.M. related solutions. The reincarnation info you posted was gratefully received. The forum is english an any visiting here can at any time read your thoughts displayed here in ASCII.
May your thoughts be clear.
Billy Wilson
123OM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page