Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 22, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through May 22, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Billwilson12

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey your post 811

Socrates - was a interesting time for us. The greeks derived most of their customs from India and Egypt. To quote one Dr. Lebut " Socrates laboured under attacks of temporary insanity, Spiritual influences and spirit faith were not confined to the Israelites." It was the greeks that saved the hebrew symbols from the dust of time. The only conclusion I can come to is because they where used by the priesthood as symbols when using the egyptian magic square and magic mirror, the priesthood and the elite did abuse this type of meditation, the mysteries of which the initiated could not reveal. The amazing amount info gained and lost or hidden since venus rocked our planet, in B.E.A.M.'s storage-bank and ours many wonders await.
May Peace be yours.
Billy Wilson
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, April 13, 2015 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi

Johann Faust and Michel de Nostredame both lived in a wonderful time for a explosion spiritual knowledge.

1453 Fall of Constantinople to the Turks caused dispersal and spread of Greek manuscripts and scholarship

1492 Ferdinand and Isabella expel Jews from Spain, center of Cabalistic studies, caused dispersal and spread of Jewish and Cabalistic manuscripts and scholarship; discovery of the New World.
After his death.
1542 Inquisition established in Rome
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey your post 811

Aristotle: charged with impiety was on house arrest tell his death.

The Metaphysics of Aristotle opens with “All men naturally desire to know.” To satisfy this common urge the the unfolding human intellect has explored the extremities of imaginable space without and the extremities of imaginable self within, seeking to estimate the relationship between the one and the all; the effect and the cause; Nature and the groundwork of Nature; the mind and the source of the mind; the spirit and the substance of the spirit; the illusion and the reality.
Aristotle said: “Some are moved while they sleep and perform many things pertain to wakefulness, though not without a certain phantasm and a certain sense; for a dream is often in a certain manner a sensible perception..”

This Personality requires years of study, but little made it out of Rome.
Peace
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey your post 811

Galileo: The novel blend of old and new ideas he represented brought upon the church its third and most profoundly dangerous philosophical crisis.
Transition from Age of Faith to Age of Reason epoch of science and materialism.

Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 221
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aristotle (meaning "the best purpose") - one could write many books about his pros and cons...

We have to see the bigger picture:
Billy’s spirit came down from AA to teach the Spirit teachings to a world that was deceived to believe in false teachings, creator gods, etc. Deities were held responsible for the world humans lived in.

This is not in tune with the Spirit teachings – which teaches that man is himself responsible for his life.

To communicate this true teaching to the peoples of this world – this seems to be the central theme of all of Billy’s incarnations.

It was and is not an easy task.
To enable a communication with the people of his time the AA’s spirit was – in each incarnation - “adequately throttled down” – i.e he was not able to communicate / display his wisdom in full.

So while the major task of presenting the Spirit teachings was taught correctly in each incarnation – the teaching of other knowledge was not always, or not fully correct - and we should not feel guilty to express a different truth when there is proof.

E.g. Aristotle was certainly great in establishing the analytical method that we call Aristotelian logic.
And his thoughts on ethics are still very modern – even today.

But in other fields he sometimes taught what was not ttrue or even ridiculed others who taught what later turned out to be the real truth.

Some samples:
He ridiculed Plat’s account of Atlantis as a mere fable.
He ridiculed Demicritus who taught that the physical world was made up of tiny places of matter, which he called atoms.
He did not believe that plants were divided into male and female sexes.
He postulated (as did many of his fellow Greeks) that Earth was the center of the universe.
He said that heavier objects would fall faster than lighter objects.
He taught that our eyes and all visible object would emit light
He dismissed Demicritus and Hippocrates’ view that the brain was the seat of intelligence, thought and emotion.
(he said the brain is only a minor organ (e.g. to cool the blood)– the heart is the seat of intelligence etc.)

Scientists found it almost impossible to rectify the mistakes A. made:
Aristotle was the teacher of Alexander the Great he was not only popular but had as well the means to have his ideas greatly published.
And when Muslim and later Turk forces took Egypt – including the famous Library of Alexandria, they may have burned – out of religious blindness - most of the books to heat their hot baths, but not Aristotle’s works: They translated them – and after the Fall of Constantinople in 1453 these translations spread to Europe and became the foundation of the Renaissance period.

But Aristotle’s teachings gained even more importance because Jewish, Christian and Muslim scholars included many of A’s thoughts in their teachings (take e.g. Aquinas).

Thus A teachings became more and more unquestioned - scientists had a hard time to establish laws that differed from A.
Quoting Isaac Asimov
"No matter who disagreed with them, …Aristotle's ideas - whether right or wrong - usually won out."

If we come back again to the bigger picture:
In all incarnations of Earthlings (Billy’s incarnations as much as ours) we will find that we sometimes err in our perception of truth.

We should not be afraid to admit this error: Errors befall all humans that strive for truth.
There should as well not be any guilt in us:
Guilt is a feeling of being imperfect in front of something outside ourselves (e.g. a god).

Hence it is quite understandable that in a later incarnation humans want to rectify mistakes that were made in a previous incarnation:

E.g. Galileo disproved Aristotle’s theory that heavier objects fall faster (Tower of Pisa Experiment) and that Earth is the center of the universe – even risking his life to stand by this truth.

This is then the essence of my mail:
That errors that we discover – be they from us, from others, from Billy, from the Ps – do not lead us to a false sense of superiority.

They should never take our mind from pursuing the Spirit teachings.
The truth and reason underlying all of Billy’s incarnations.

Salome,

Bill

Corey

Post Number: 825
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Billy Wilson for the information. I am sure all of Billy's personalities could require a lengthy study, and I am sure future terrestrial time-travellers could stay busy with the study of Galileo & Billy etc. One of the things on my bucket list (not that the memory of this will survive for the centuries and lifetimes necessary of course,) would be to time-travel back to see the Sirian refugees settle Mars, Malona, and Earth, shielded from a beamship. That would really be interesting.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Billwilson12

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey to see how clear your words have become and the careful choice of the wording and the clear line of thought is gratefully received. With the knowledge of reincarnation, death and the storage banks given to us by BEAM. While our powers are weak, we have a huge wealth of knowledge about how to travel trough the ages (time) with research. And if using the powers of concentration an the clarity that can be found in a meditative state, we can find the words and bits of knowledge left in plain sight for time travelers to find. Like any human-being being in a foreign land first one has to look at the over all subject (time frame). Then filter out what does not fit with spiritual growth. And if we are lucky and had a personality that was apart of that time, our own storage banks will give forth wonderful impulses to aid in our search for truth. To require lost abilities one most stimulate the spark in between our ears everyday.
Enjoy the ride as you travel in time.
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Scoderoni

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Test

Scoderoni

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry I should have put the test post in the "test post" forum

Scoderoni

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
Hello, I am really interested in that "Reincarnation Study Guide". My Email address is scoderoni1@icloud.com. Thank you

Adamjhs

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
Just like Scoderoni I am also interested in that word document regarding reincarnation

My email is minagrejor@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance

Learnmore12

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Could you please send me one of the reincarnation study guide too. Thanks a lot for your kindness and helpfulness. My email is reubenvargh@gmail.com.

Salome

Historeed

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I would like a copy of your Word doc on reincarnation. Thanks!
Matthew Reed

Cpl

Post Number: 761
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,
I'd like to receive your "Reincarnation Study Guide" too. My email address is gbcyd@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Saimon

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,
I'm Interested the Reincarnation Study Guide.
My email is lampada.bokukuk@gmail.com

Thanks.

Corey

Post Number: 839
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12,

I'm having problems with your email address being rejected by the server, says it's invalid, are you sure you typed it correctly? I tried twice.

Historeed,

You gotta leave an email like everyone else is doing, so I can get it to you.

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Hendrikus1970

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
im also interested in this study guide
my email is chiptower.com@gmail.com

Thanks in advange Corey

Tom

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Thanks for offering to share your reincarnation Q&A compilation with us.

tmday87@gmail.com

Tom.

Historeed

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Forgot to give you my email:

reedmc22@gmail.com

Thanks!
Matthew Reed

Learnmore12

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Sorry about that. Try sending it to radtrans05@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Matthewhurley

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe this guide could be uploaded to the Future of Mankind site?

Corey

Post Number: 840
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my friends,

You are all very welcome, Keep the requests coming, and I'll keep sending it out! With negative future events on the horizon, and possible death looming, we can all learn from the study guide.

-I'm glad to share the reincarnation study guide, which took me many hours in the archives to compile. I do it out of love for my next one, and I try to be a man of honour, which is one of the 7 pillars of wisdom, that I try my best to live out these days, which are explained in OM 31:306-31:312 (A*):

1: Love (Liebe)
2: Truth (Wahrheit)
3: Fairness (Gerechtigkeit)
4: Knowledge (Wissen)
5: Logicalness (Folgerichtigkeit)
6: Honour in Dignity/Deference (Honour, Venerability, Deference, Venerability) (Ehrfurcht [Ehrung, Ehrwürdigung, Ehrerbietung, Ehrwürdigkeit])
7: Honour (Ehre)

OM 31:313 says whoever doesn't understand them, should make them out (work on them), and search for the Wisdom.

OM 31:314 says the un-understanding ones, their fools search and draw off the bread of Wisdom and drink the wine, that they pour for you.

Not literal bread and wine, but this means every human being is searching for these concepts, even if they do not consciously recognise it, so they too, can learn wisdom. This is human being nature.

In my younger days I didn't pay attention to these concepts very much, as they were not taught in my deficient society, although it never seemed enough, I was fascinated by the concept of Honour in the Asian culture via some boyhood Vietnamese friends, and Asian cinema (Chinese kung-fu flicks/Japanese cinema/Japanamation), although these tended to trample on any concept of Honour with lots of action and shooting. Some years ago, once I found the mission, I began thinking of these concepts more in detail, and realised how much I missed them. Thinking, and pondering these concepts makes my current lifetime better, and hopefully unlocks some of my predecessor personalities former study of them via the storage banks, and maybe opens the door to future personalities fascination with them.

I also began studying the 7 pillars of Life, that are constructed from the Creation itself, which the human being lives and puts in his/her deeds as well, which are explained by OM 30:04 (*B):

1: Faithfulness (Treue) (note: not in the religious sense, but being faithful to the mission, the spiritual teaching, and Creation, like Billy and the Old Lyrian Getreuer are)
2: Love (Liebe)
3: Truth (Wahrheit)
4: Knowledge (Wissen)
5: Wisdom (Weisheit)
6: Discipline/Hard Schooling (Education) (Zucht [Erziehung])
7: Fairness (Gerechtigkeit)

These gems are found in Billy's symbols book, and are virtues you learn once you begin studying the spiritual teaching. Once you begin making these virtues your own, you are more sensitive to how these are trampled on by God-delusion-belief (Gotteswahnglaube) aka: religion, and political and military leaders.

Discipline can be taught by meditation sessions/concentration exercises/or by simply reading Billy's books for 60 minutes a day. Gaining Knowledge from Billy's books, making cognitions and realisations in your daily life, until you live the knowledge (Erleben) and it becomes Wisdom through living experience, and leads you to creational Truth. This is the way to development, developmental processes, and evolution. Like many other students such as yourselves, I learned many of my life lessons from Hard Schooling too, my father abandoned my mother when I was one year old, etc. Billy had a lot of Hard Schooling when he was a world traveler, which helped him prepare for being the last of seven etc.

In this day and age, Fairness is like a foundation stone that one can learn to live by, Billy has said if you are too good, you are taken advantage of by other people, but if you are too bad, you take advantage of other people. In the neutral middle-ground is Fairness, which if you are fair in what you do in your life (which is connected to wisdom), this will attract other people to your life, and help make you happy, joyful, and peaceful.

I'm convinced that like "Goblet", OM will one day replace the Bible, the Koran, etc, being Old Lyrian wise sayings as well as sayings from a former prophet on Earth.

-some Wisdom for you (rough unofficial translation -May contain errors [*C]):

30:152:

"A wise one is, who gives council and follows the instruction, the peacefullness is with him, the proud ones live in discord with themselves and then the next ones.

"Weise ist, wer sich raten lasset und der Belehrung folget, und Friedsamkeit is bei ihm, der Stolze aber lebet in Hader mit sich selbst und den Nächsten."

30:111:

"The human being likes to recognise any law or recommendation of Creation, and so he has a recognition, so he recognises it, and after lives it, then the laws and recommendations of Creation are the greatest wisdom.

"Es möge der Mench jegliches Gesetz und Gebot der Schöpfung erkennen, und so er eines erkennet hat, so erfasse er es und lebe danach, denn die Gesetze und Gebote der Schöpfung sind die grösste Weisheit."

30:161:

"Only fools avoid, and hate, and misunderstand a blemish of an instruction, to the wise ones it is but an instructing blemish of no abomination, it is the special joy of cognition."

"Nur Torren and Narren meiden und hassen und missverstehen ein Fehl zur Belehrung, dem Weisen aber ist ein belehrender Fehl kein Greuel, sondern Freude der Erkenntnis."
-----

-Here is more from Billy on Honour and Fairness from the Q & A archives:

April 29, 2012:

"Hello Eduard,

In 2005 I asked you what Honor (Ehre) meant as a pillar of Wisdom, from the book OM, Kanon 31, on the pages 125-126 vers. 304-312

Your Answer was:

"Ehre/honour is an „extensive“ (weitlaeufig) term. Honour is used here as honour that is “lived” by the human being towards Creation, and this honour also includes reverence (without any fragment of fear). And honour is also lived towards everything that exists: the animals, the universe, human beings, the plants, etc. etc. Honour has to do with respect and awe (Achtung und Respekt)."

It seems to me that all seven pillars of Wisdom also express themselves as high virtues in the personality/psyche of a person, which enable the psyche to be balanced and receptive to impulses from the Gemüt. Also that wisdom always shows with these 7 virtues present in the personality/psyche of a person.

Could you explain Gerechtigkeit in the context of the seven pillars of Wisdom?
Salome,
Jacob

Gerechtigkeit" (fairness) is built on virtues like honour, honesty, dignity and "Würdigung", and is connected with assessment of something according to reality and truth. Fairness demands that one acts accordingly. "Gerechtigkeit" is a part of wisdom.
"

(note by Corey: Würdigung = appreciation)

Salome

Corey

(*A)= OM 31:306-31:312 translation done by Corey using the FIGU dictionary. Copyright FIGU/BEAM

(*B)= OM 30:304 translation done by Corey using the FIGU dictionary. Copyright FIGU/BEAM

(*C)= OM 30:152/30:111/30:161 translation done by Corey using the FIGU dictionary whenever possible. Copyright FIGU/BEAM

(note: as with all translations, it is best to read the original German in context with the rest of the book OM, for a prolonged, and elongated study)

(Message edited by indi on May 21, 2015)

Jralfaro

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Corey, I'm interested in the study guide if you could send it to jralfaro806 @gmail.com and thanks!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page