Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 27, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through May 27, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ricardo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Excellent reasoning.. asking often those questions of your self.. I think it is a good way to keep your thinking evolving.

Am I arrogant? sometimes we close our thinking to other people and call them delusional, or crazy.... we dont know if we get some truth even from a fanatical person.. And by being arrogant and feel superior we block ourselfs from other perpectives.

Why do I recognize the truth??.. another question too could be .. What is my truth? is it my truth or someone else´s?

8 billion people are wrong and a few million see the truth... are all of them wrong? are we sure we can not learn from them anything at all? do they not have any truth at all ?

I respect your own questioning Scott .. because to see if someone else is wrong or delusional.. first we need to know our own selves .

Keep being curious and neutral - positive

Melissa

Post Number: 133
Posted on Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Str0323,

My thoughts in reply, in red.

You typed: (My additional thoughts about love:
I wonder why I act contrary to the truth when I recognize the logic behind it (the truth).This means that I don't truly love myself.)
You recognize the logic (which is a form of loving yourself) while also acting contrary. Maybe you are still practicing this process to become better at it, (another form of loving yourself) which will eventually result in more correct thinking and acting in a neutral-positive way.
(I try to practice loving thoughts when I meet human beings and recognize the falseness of my past incorrect thoughts.)
Practice is always good and also remember that only thinking positive is not a good balance, but to consider thinking about both positive and negative, leading you towards finding a more neutral-positive way of thinking.
(Out of all the human beings that I love none of them recognize the truth. I still give them my love freely and yearn for theirs.)
Human beings in general, are equipped to recognize truth. Many truths are recognized by most/if not all human beings. More truths are being discovered by all of us all the time. It is a process we are all partaking in, just at different levels.
(I have experienced the spiritual fine sensitive feeling of love and it can not be described with words.)
very cool
-Melissa

Msmichelle

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I welcome any feedback regarding my thinking and thoughts...

During my thinking and focusing on the "now"...

Is it my responsibility to think about my own
environment and the responsibilities which we all face on a daily basis such as:

-providing the essentials(food,clothing,shelter)
-incorporating the Creational laws and recommendations into my life step by step
-assisting others(in a reasonable way) in my city, town, and/or family, friends

We all ask for peace, love, freedom, harmony, etc. however, when I thinking in the "now", is it my responsibility to think about what's happening in the world such as with Russia, ISIL, Nepal, Baltimore, Missouri, etc.

Or, do I "focus" on what's happening in my own backyard?
MsMichelle

Billwilson12

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle:

Just as a human beings voice can shatter a crystal glass with just single perfect note, so is it with each part of a thought and the sounds from our lips when expressing them. My first thought today was how grateful I am to Creation for another wonderful day, and my last is the same. In between those two moments it will vary for every single life form depending on it's own level of evolution and the will to evolve. The deeper I can concentrate and meditate on a single issue the clearer the understanding comes. Find your truth in BEAM's teachings follow the rhythm of his words. I find them to be organic in nature each sentence changes as control and logical thoughts gain the upper hand. Since the programing starts at schools then assisting teachers in learning mindfulness meditation would be best aide in stopping the insanity.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 56
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2015 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,
thanks for your insight. You express clear thoughtfulness and value with your words.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 831
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Good questions. My 2 cents is that you focus on your backyard, learning to fulfill the laws and recommendations of Creation step by step in your personal sphere, like you say, while keeping a part of your attention on the outside sphere ( negative world events), as ignoring them does not make them go away. It can help you prepare for your death (death meditations, acceptance of future death will lead to fulfilling peace when the time comes, as life and death are inseparable etc) via a potential wwIII, or natural catastrophe, etc. Speaking of Nepal, there are "Goblet" verses that state to make donations and offer help to those that suffer through natural disasters if you are in a position to afford it. So you can always keep that in mind. Also studying Russia or Baltimore will keep you on alert for WWIII, or future societal chaos in US ( precursor to 2020?), whichever comes first. Preparing for negative events (food stock etc) that are revealed by a prophet is a knowledgeable and wise thing to do, as most of the masses will be taken by surprise when the events unfold, which will lead to starvation, hardship, misery, and death, as over-entertained, over-sexed, consciousness slaves to religion are only focused on movies, drinking, gambling, sports, making as many babies as possible, driving the nicest car, having the newest cell-phone, and when the negative events unfold, will turn to their false gods and angels, which of course, do not exist, to instantly just-add-water to save them, which will not work, because something that does not exist, cannot offer any help of saving them.

A disturbing example of my statements is the average teenager in a first world country can rattle off the members of the Avengers, or some of the 10 commandments, which are fictitious, but most likely, cannot rattle off some of the negative effects of overpopulation, which are true events that are really happening, and have been at work for decades. Billy has many negative things to say about the indoctrination of young people into religions by their parents and relatives, and this is happening everywhere on Earth, at all times. What is not happening is that at large, people are not focusing on real events such as overpopulation, and the future, which is why it is real important for us small-numbered people to carry it and the truth forward in our personal sphere's into the future, for future generations that consciously choose it, to draw off our wisdom.

Also don't forget to pay attention to effects of overpopulation, and activism against overpopulation, by following recommendations by FIGU for child-bearing in your personal sphere, birth control, signing petitions that will make their way to UN etc. Upcoming generations will have a very difficult time due to the negative effects of overpopulation and climate change, some people might think it is almost cruel to bring a child into this world when you consider that...

If you are interested in death meditations, Bruce (Earthling) has a translation of the pamphlet (Meditation über den Tod ist wichtig) about them on his blog. Programming impulses to go into the memory bank of the OCB to go into the subconscious of the new consciousness block and the new personality can be a good way to go to possibly help you in a future lifetime, especially if the conditions on Earth will be turbulent, and uncertain.

Studying the teachings will give you inner freedom, and you must always pursue outer freedom as well, as this will shrink in the future due to dictatorships, bio-chipping, and everything else. Inner and outer freedom, are two forces, that combined, make a very powerful, and neutral balance of equalisedness.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Billwilson12

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

I have worked very hard to gain as much knowledge as possible as to understand for myself. Then be able translate for others in a rewarding way without causing a mental blockage to be engaged. Just for an small example when everything is planned to the smallest measure to awaken a thought with evolutionary value, one must sometimes search deeper for a lasting understanding of ones own thoughts. And even deeper to find an analogy for others benefit from hard earned wisdom.

BEAM = a line of light coming from a source.
SHIP = to be sent for delivery
DRIVE = an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need.

Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, May 03, 2015 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks again Corey and Billy for your wonderful information and feedback.

My thinking(thoughts) have become a meditation practice for me. After reading "Might of the Thoughts", I realize we must "first" accept responsibility for our current situations.

At the same time, that means other individuals must do the same....meaning accept responsibility for their current situations. Presently, I do not see that happening, most people are blameless, irrational, illogical and unwilling to change from the inside.

Therefore, I do not want to waste my time, hoping others will "wake up". I care deeply about the current situations happening in the world, but if others are not ready to accept responsibility, I must move forward.

From this day forward, I will remain informed about the situations in the world, however, I will not become distracted by those events, thus hindering my own evolution.
MsMichelle

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 143
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Msmichelle,

That is all that anyone would ever ask. I am glad that you are here with us.

Mat (Bronzedesk)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Billwilson12

Post Number: 94
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2015 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle

A mental virus has been injected into the mass consciousness of all earthlings. Which leaves us with a real problem to ponder. Are the thoughts we are having under our control or forced upon us by others. As much as I love to be outside meditating on clouds, wild life and trees this would leave one isolated from the rest of humanity with the power to control others I care for in the wrong hands. In the contact notes the knowledge of varied sciences used are hinted at but left for us figure out. I thought for weeks on this, what do all religions, political leaders and all of the ism's have in common with BEAM's writings just in a slightly modified form and how can it be so powerful. I am sure much more information can be found but I started with a book by Carl Sextus titled Hypnotic Science, contact report 567 also mentioned this topic. The book goes back to around 2500 BC. as always filter the delusions.

Another great piece of work:
The Power of Music Pioneering Discoveries in the New Science of Song

Peace
Billy Wilson

Piyali

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome dear friends,

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question, so to the moderators, please shift it to the right topic area if need be. Thank you.

I came across this wonderful quote, the source of which I am not sure, but it reads like one, that Billy would suggest we think about:

"Until you learn to set yourself as a judge above yourself, you will forever be unknowing in the truth."

It makes complete sense to me.

I would sincerely appreciate it if anyone knows the source of this quote, if it is from Billy?

Thank you.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Kenneth

Post Number: 137
Posted on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 08:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is interesting; regarding the X-files series that used to be on TV; looking at the UFO poster in Fox Mulder’s office, it would appear that the UFO poster that was originally used at the beginning of the series used the German UFO rendering?

Image from http://wading-in.net/walkabout/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/640px-Mulder%C2%B4s_office-crop.jpg.

Later on in the TV series the poster changed, it also appear that the UFO poster now uses a UFO that could very well be designed after Billy’s pictures that were taken on his farm in Switzerland?

Image from http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/283/235/7e3.jpg.

Kenneth

Billwilson12

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Figu needs a good hollywood lawyer and a talk with the National Archives of Australia or was this a controlled impulse.
X-Files Season 5 Episode 19 and Season 7 Episode 14
www.criminalelement.com/images/Article%20Art/Chen-MC-X-Files.jpg © natgi

Picture stolen from:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/Meier8.jpg

peace

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thsi was actually settled long ago by Lee Elders, who at the time had the rights to Meier's photos.

Watchdog

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BillW.

We could look at that as "oh Cool. someone in Hollywood slid that photo in the scene to help inform people" as I do on Youtube a lot to where I drop hints all the time to those people who follow the Youtube Prophets who make video's of alien shape shifting lizard reptilians taking over the government. Well in the comment area I post stuff like. "The real answer to what this video is about is answered in the Billy Meier contact notes" then I leave a link to the notes and In many times a link pointing directly to the subject in question. I guess my point is you got your panties all bunched up over something that could have been placed there by someone working on the set of The X files who knows about Billy Meier. We will never really know either way. If anything I can't say that the photo being on a show about ET's and the such is hardly there to debunk Billy. If anything it could promote Billy. Anywho. Have a great day
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Freddy3980

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw some of Billy's pictures in the movie "Race to Witch Mountain" too.

Corey

Post Number: 844
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Logicalness, the 5th pillar of wisdom. When you think of Logic, you think of Gene Roddenberry's Spock character from Star Trek most likely. One thing that Spock and the writers of Star Trek confused, was that he was always in control of his emotions.

This is false. Emotions are next to impossible to control because they are impulsed directly from the subconsciousness. There is a big difference between feelings (which are controllable and originate from thoughts -see OM 2011 edition page 208) and emotions. For a detailed explanation on the nuances of feelings, see "the Psyche" translation page 18-30. Perhaps if Spock had tried to control his feelings and thoughts, instead of his emotions, he would be a better reflection of reality and truth to the FIGU community. J/K, Spock was great, but hopefully I made my point.

To quote Billy Meier, "that which the human being thinks, that he/she becomes". When thinking about Logicalness, or any other pillar of Wisdom, or Life, in time, you can become that virtue if you are striving (Streben) for it. Let me quote Atlant Bieri (*A) in the following passage, which should be pre-requisite reading to any serious studier of the spiritual teaching:

"To study does not mean to gather knowledge around in a tin can and to carry the can around. To study means 'to become'. To study does not mean to save the unmoved word as an unmoving fact in the memory. To study means to move oneself towards a certain state, to become a virtue, to become the essence of a statement."

I have to say, in my years of trying to control my thoughts, like tending the garden and eliminating weeds once they appear, negative feelings (-) no longer hit me as often as before. They have been replaced with positive (+), and nuetral positive (+/-) feelings. I have always been a "Gemütsmensch" -"a human being who radiates equanimity and does not get worked up easily" (*B) but it was in lesser radiation. Now that I tend to my garden (thoughts) my Gemütsmensch abilities have increased by the fact that I am in control of what type of feelings I feel now (mainly positive [+] or neutral positive [+/-]). Much of this is probably due to my thoughts and the boomerang effect to me, the thought emitter (see "the Psyche" translation page 124-130). I have always been a laidback person, but now I am more neutral, and logical, and in an essence, I am becoming what I study based on the logical and casual law of cause and effect, and beginning to know and experience relative absolute fulfillment.

-Now to take this a step further, according to Billy thoughts and feelings can affect your genome, so it is possible to affect your genetics by studying the spiritual teaching:

September 23, 2012 :

"Hello Herr Meier,
A while ago I read that our thoughts have an effect on our DNA. That got me thinking about how we pass on our DNA to our offspring and I was wondering if studying the spiritual teaching would affect the quality of DNA that we pass on to our children.

Let's say for example, there is a couple where both of the man and woman are about 30 years old and they want to have children. Would it be beneficial for them to wait and study the spiritual teaching for 5-10 years before having children to increase the possibility of passing on higher quality DNA to their children?

Thank you Sir.

Yes, studying the spiritual teaching prior to procreating children can have an influence on the children via DNS.
A person’s genom is influenced by both the thinking AND the feelings.

Unfortunately, religious belief is also passed on to the children in the same way.
"
-----

So there you have it, you can fight back genetically and pass on quality DNS to your offspring if you choose to have limited children. I am personally done with having any children due to anti-overpopulation issues, and my only child was born before I started studying the spiritual teaching, but I am convinced that my 16 year-old daughter can pick up on any good changes I have made due to my living experience, using her pineal gland and accompanying fine-spiritual perceptions (Empfindungen [7th sense]), as Billy has stated women are more sensitive to these. Hence I can be a positive example to my daughter, and my environment radiating it out, without saying one word. Again the boomerang effect comes into play all over again, a universal truth of the casual law of cause and effect in action.

To get back to the virtue of Logicalness, I am convinced that with the exception of the warring ringleaders 389,000 years ago, that many of the other Old Lyrians were masters at logic when they wanted to be. By this I mean: birth-rate checks, world-wide birth stops, places of fulfillment of guidelines and banishment of criminals unharmed, and multi-national peacekeeping troops (Nokodemion and his androids anyone?). All of the cures to most of our planet's problems rolled into one. All very logical if you spend enough time thinking about it, and all these systems are used by the Plejaren and date back to the Old Lyrians. For the most part, they must have really kindled and cradled logic in their Old Lyrian societies and planets, among their Old Lyrian civilizations, just as I'm sure their descendants, the Plejaren do.

Earth may not be the most logical of planets, but if you study the material, and try and control your thoughts and feelings, you will become more neutral-positive and logical, and since Logicalness is one of the pillars of Wisdom, and is connected to wisdom, you could say a person learning to be wise is extremely logical.

Salome

Corey

(*A)= "über das Lesen und Studieren von Billys Schriften" / "On reading and studying Billy's writings" pamphlet by Atlant Bieri after an interview with Billy page 10. Copyright FIGU/BEAM

(*B) = Gemütsmensch information from "The Psyche" glossary page 212. Copyright original German: FIGU/BEAM English: FLGCanada

(note: "Streben" [Striving] is a symbol from the symbols book page 433)

Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Kingman

Post Number: 905
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Thank you for a well thought out post. My logicalness needs work and you've reopened some good points that have pushed it to the front again.

Sometimes it feels like i'm kicking the can when holding a strict logical position in an argument. It's the neutral/positive I often forget to include. In my logicalness, I think I'm controlling my thoughts but really I am over controlling these.

The best thing I've learned is to pick my moments for heated discussion as an early form of control. Thus I preload my mind to stay focused, be calm, see their perspective, be balanced and stay with what I know. Listening is the most important. But understanding 'feelings' and 'emotions' brings with it a whole world of greater understanding in logicalness.

It's easy to think it's readily comprehended when examining 'feelings' and 'emotions', yet it takes awhile to separate the misunderstanding inherent in these ideas. I've questioned Billy this very subject, got his answer and still replied back incorrectly, which he then helped me in a simple response that cleared up 30-40yrs of confused thinking.

And still striving.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Msmichelle

Post Number: 69
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great stuff Corey.

I'm curious Shawn, what was the question to BEAM and how did he help you clear up 30-40 years of confused thinking?
MsMichelle

Kingman

Post Number: 906
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi MsMichelle,

Here is the second post of two that relate to my lacking awareness in regards to 'feelings' and 'emotions':
March 2010
"Kingman

Hello Billy, I hope you are well.

Previously I asked about feelings, in short, where does love form from.

You responded with:

"Apart from the fact that "Gefühle" cannot be correctly defined in English, "Gefühlswelt" represents that which results from the world of thoughts as "feelings". "Feelings" and stirrings, which are something entirely different than emotions, do appear/exist in many thousand-fold forms. Love is not "formed" from feelings, but from thoughts only. Usually this is the so-called "gefühlsmässige" = feeling-related love, in contrast to the "gemütsbedingte" or "empfindungsmässige" love, which is not based on feelings, but on the so-called "Empfindungsliebe" (a word that cannot be translated into English)."

I can realize that thinking about Creation and how everything is a part of Creation would grow ones emotion of what real love is.

Do average Earth people have the ability to transmit their feelings, or is it the emotions(love/hate), to other living Earth people who are many miles apart and be felt by them. Or is it just the precursor to these (the thoughts that create these effects) that we can send unknowingly, or not. And in line with that question, what contains the most energy/strength/value, feelings or emotions? It seems emotions, being more thought out would contain greater value/effect.
a friend in america
Shawn

No, thinking about Creation does not let grow emotions, but feelings. And real love is not based on emotions, but on thoughts and feelings. As a rule, emotions are linked with degeneration, and they cannot be controlled and appear suddenly. "Emotional love" is not real love.

Emotions are stronger (in energy) than feelings.
Emotions are e.g.: hatred, rage, craving for retaliation, etc. Contrary, love is not an emotion, and it also is not pure feeling, but includes knowledge and wisdom.

People must learn to develop (and use) their feelings, to be based on thoughts that are not degenerated but in line with Creation's laws and recommendations.

(Note by CF: And yes, it is possible to transmit/receive feelings if the human beings are open to "mitgefühl" (sympathy)."
(snip)

I was still not clear on my ideas of 'feelings' and 'emotions' after receiving this reply. It was only after really studying what i wrote and the reply back from Billy, that over several weeks I was able to sense a correctness about these two powerful energies in my thinking. I still discover gaps and slips with these.

I realize now, looking back, Billy gave me an answer that went to the heart of these things and are not just some simple answer. Our questions to Billy are incredibly valuable in aiding all of us. Too many questions asked are not of a reasonable quality sometimes, as some of mine weren't, and in this instance the information given was like a watershed moment once I truly grasped their meanings.

The 30-40yrs was an estimate of how long I had been
thinking about such things. Before that I just surfed.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Msmichelle

Post Number: 71
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Shawn,

I too, am working on "my emotions" vs "my feelings" as well through my thinking.

I agree, BEAM does offer so much value in his words, however, due to our certain levels of "understanding", it may take some longer than others to grasp the meaning.

Again, thanks for sharing
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 72
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do I neutralize these thoughts...before I create any easier question for BEAM during the question and answer section?

Many of us are working and living in structured environments(churches,schools,corporations) which are not in line with the Creational Laws and Recommendations, however, these structured environments provide and assist some with affording the essentials in life such as a paycheck, shelter, etc.

These structured environment have consisted for years and due to our lack of logical and rational behaviors, these structured environments have become a way of life(customs,"good ole boy mentality") for many.

Due to our limited life spans, we can only battle just a few prevalent plagues in our societies such as what I described above while at the same time, take responsibility for our "individual evolution".

My labored thoughts are:

Due I resign myself from those structured environments and hope to provide for myself via other means?

Due I just endure because the structured environments provide necessary essentials?

I would appreciate any feedback.
MsMichelle

Ekr

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, a woman I know who is in a predicament like you mentioned, and who knows about Billy and the teachings, depends on these benefits that the environment provides, and her conclusion with the whole thing is to just ride it out in the time being with a neutral state of mind. She knows the institution's ideologies and actions may violate the Plejaren information, but in this day and society, it is necessary for survival and someone will take the spot no matter anyway, and why not the position be held than someone who knows the evils at least, than someone who doesn't and is for the greed..

My belief is like this: I believe I am doing no more harm doing a burnout in the church's parking lot every Sunday morning interrupting the preacher's sermon; than the preacher is brainwashing the people mind's.

Evil justification
Just a reincarnated WW2 German soldier that's trying to spread the mission & survive in a cruel and harsh world.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page