Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 31, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through May 31, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Str0323

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

I too am interested in the Reincarnation Study Guide.

I appreciate your dedication to the truth.

Thank You,
Scott Reed.

scottreed0323@gmail.com
Peace.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 232
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2015 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Kindly send me a copy of your reincarnation research.

Thank you.

Bill

b1_j14_m15@outlook.com

Msmichelle

Post Number: 66
Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

msmichellecarithers@gmail.com
MsMichelle

Juank1958

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey

Please send me copy of tour reincarnition Research my email is juancceronm@yahoo.com
Regards
Juan carlos

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 378
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

I would like a copy of your reincarnation Q&A word document please mate

jd9922@hotmail.com

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Corey

Post Number: 845
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly,

I am having a problem with your email address, says "rejected by server/mailbox unavailable". Are you sure you typed it correctly?

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 379
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2015 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Corey

Sorry jd9922@gmail.com

Thanks
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Blue_room

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Corey...!

I would appreciate receiving a copy of your study guide.

Thnxs in advance...!

solounpaso@gmail.com

Kenneth

Post Number: 140
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

I would also appreciate receiving a copy of your study guide.

Sincerely
Kenneth

solounpaso@gmail.com

Votan

Post Number: 340
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Is it possible for you to make available your study guide to all members. If not my email is enjog1@hotmail.com

Thanks
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 141
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted by Kenneth on Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 06:52 pm:

Hello Corey,

I would also appreciate receiving a copy of your study guide.

I didn't attach my email last time: cruiser.ken1998@gmail.com

Sincerely
Kenneth

Jacob

Post Number: 181
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, thank you for the translations of the OM you posted earlier, well done.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 848
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Thank you for the compliment my friend.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 549
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cory, if you would be willing, I would enjoy reading what you compiled and translated.
And very interested.

Thank you,
Michael

sitkaa@outlook.com
Life

Corey

Post Number: 849
Posted on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I spoke in my starter-post about how 4/5 of Earth humanity suffers from God-delusion, and these religious and sectarian human-beings of belief, that the concepts of reality and truth are foreign words. Billy touches on the topic of reincarnation when it comes to God-delusion-belief (and the danger of the vicious cycle), and also how belief-wishes are rectified naturally by the reincarnation process with great effort:

According to page 187 (*A) of "God-delusion and God-Insanity" that it is the truthly truth, that the human-beings of Earth's thoughts and feelings of God-delusion-belief inevitably contain revenge, retribution, and punishment thoughts, and these thoughts do steadily increase, and will continue to do so, as long as human-beings of Earth lapse to thoughts and feelings containing God-delusion-belief. And all these thoughts, as well as deluded belief, will follow the human-beings of Earth, through heredity-based inheritance (genetics) in the next lifetime, as God-delusion is a vicious cycle. Those that pursue God-delusion, will lapse to the same exact God-delusion beliefs in their next lifetime, with their new personality. Thought-creation, in the form of God-delusion-beliefs, and the God-delusion-rites (rites of the church), will be passed on to the reincarnating personalities in the brain's temporal lobe (because of genetics). (rough, unofficial translation MAY CONTAIN ERRORS [*B]):

"And all these, together with your deluded belief, follow you heredity-based to the next life, in the next life, your new personality will lapse again to God-delusion-Insanity, which nests like a poisonous mushroom in the temporal lobe of your brain, and which you will be under great pains and with much effort to eradicate. So your works (deeds) also follow you in your next life, when you are newly reborn as another personality of your line, via reincarnation of your spirit-form."

"Und all dies, nebst deinem Wahnglauben, folgt dir vererbungsmässig nach ins nächste Leben, in dem du als neue Persönlichkeit wieder der Gotteswahnkrankheit verfällst, die sich wie ein giftiger Pilz im Schläfenlappen einnistet und den du nur noch unter grossen Schmerzen un mit viel Mühe ausrotten kannst. So folgen dir deine Werke uach in nächste Leben nach, wenn du als weitere Persönlichkeit deiner Linie durch Wiedergeburt deiner Geistform neu geboren wirst."

Many of these reincarnating personalities' re-attraction to God-delusion-belief thoughts and feelings will be from the storage banks, and also parents who indoctrinate their children to the enslavement of religion, also genetically pass on beliefs through heredity-based means, and their children pass on beliefs to their children, and so on down the line. To those who are lucky enough to study the spiritual teaching, can release impulses from the storage banks associated with the laws and recommendations of Creation, and also break the genetic cycle of genetically-inherited beliefs stored in the brain’s temporal lobes and the rear part of the parietal lobes.

The release of creative-natural-creational impulses from the storage banks is done through the hard-work of study of Billy's books (gaining knowledge), then utilizing that knowledge through cognitions that become wisdom through your living experience (Erleben), and attaining a oneness of the state of neutral-positive equalisedness (Ausgeglichenheit). This state is best attained according to Billy: "By learning and observing the spiritual teaching, by following the creational laws and recommendations, by developing love, peace, freedom etc. within oneself. Following the creational laws and recommendations also means willingness to help, modesty etc. etc.
If a person follows those principles, he/she will notice it automatically, if he/she thinks about it.
"

Billy writes in "the Might of the Thoughts" (*C) that one must take care not to fall prey to belief-wishes, as this may cause one to impair one's conscious and unconscious evolution, and not reach their full evolution potential. In the next life, one is once again confronted with thier missed evolution, and the efforts concerning this, will be greater, and more strenuous... This point brings up something I have thought about, and perhaps it's possible that some of us that are studying, are doing so due to this concept, perhaps in past lives, we may have abandoned the spiritual teaching due to belief-wishes, or perhaps fallen prey to God-delusion, and some of our current life's problems, must be overcome for this very reason, so we can make up for past-lifetime missed evolution. This may be the reason why it is more difficult for some people to study, then it is for others.

So what does all of this reincarnation information mean for the future of our planet? Will it be positive, or negative? Well, on page 177 (*D) Billy writes that "truly there must be far-reaching and tremendous catastrophes rolling over the Earth and it's humanity, for the way of reality and it's truth to be sought after and treaded." Bad news indeed, but it must be the truth, as cult-religious-God-delusion-beief inhibits the Ratio, and affects the intellect (Verstand) and rationality (Vernunft) by burning them with the feet of fanaticism, so religious people can no longer think rationally. Barbariousness, racism, xenophobia, and cravings for retaliation will most likely have to culminate for a decimating world war, before the human-beings of Earth will change in their thoughts and feelings, for a positive change for the planet. Also destruction coming due to the human-beings of Earth through the casual law of cause and effect, will most likely have to play out before the unlogic of overpopulation is addressed. The 4/5 of Earth humanity that suffers from God-delusion will endanger life on this blue planet with their thoughts, feelings, actions, and deeds.

Whether the negative future in the prophecies and predictions plays out or not, the remaining 1/5 of Earth humanity, who are intellectual, rationality, and logic-based beings, should slowly increase in this age of Aquarius, and many will slowly break free from the chains of religion in a way that was never possible before in the earlier ages. Some will manifest themselves in the form of Athiesm, and other forms of God-denial, some in the natural sciences, and others will hopefully find out about the mission from whatever forms of FIGU Landesgruppen exist throughout the Earth in the future, and begin their study and their duty of learning to live, and fulfill, the laws and recommendations of Creation, and consciousness-based evolution.

-I'll tie up this post with some optimism (the opposite half of pessimism) from the archives r.e. = heredity-based God-delusion-belief:

"October 30, 2006:

Hi Billy

Thank you for your answer on the heredity of religious beliefs.

While heredity belongs to the genes and the brain – the material body, it is obvious that religious beliefs or superstition could be transmitted and passed on via parents.

I am glad to tell that your answer is matching quite well with a recent science discovery that a certain part within the human DNA might related with the belief inclination of a person.

In fact, we will have very different parents with very different DNAs during our future incarnations, that means we might be superstitious in this life time and not superstitious in another.

My question is: If belief inclination is passed on via parents and not via spirit heredity, how do we understand “Beliefs…. must be dissolved through many lives/incarnations”

Thanks

Savio

Answer

Since human beings can influence their genes through the way of thinking, they should start to gain knowledge and to learn to live according to Creation’s laws and commandments. The speed of this process differs greatly from one person to the other, and depending on the family and cultural surroundings etc. etc.

There are several aspects to this: What you (your comprehensive consciousness block) do not learn in this life, you will have to learn in later incarnations.
What you do not learn as a family member and regarding belief systems and delusional beliefs, you will inherit to your children, and they to their children etc.
"

(note: FIGU now officially translates "comprehensive consciousness block" into "overall-consciousness-block" [OCB], but I copied this verbatim from the archives.)

-and another OM translation, I tried to choose some verses that were about death, and mourning. (rough unofficial translation MAY CONTAIN ERRORS [*E])

31:524: "The unintellectual one will mourn what is not worth mourning, and will speak words of irrationality, the wise one will mourn neither what has died nor what is living."

31:524: "Der Unverständige beklaget Nicht-Beklagenswertes und sprichet Worte der Unvernunft, der Weise jedoch beklaget weder Gestorbenes noch Lebendes."

(my thoughts: Words of irrationality are words that defy sound reason. Those knowledgeable in the truth, will recognize that mourning is not necessary because who has died, will be reborn with a new consciousness-block and new personality, etc.)

31:525: "Earthly goods and human-beings are never to be mourned, only the fool does so and mourns living and dead matter and human-beings, and out of that sorrow creates new sorrow, so he suffers harm for one case several times."

31:525: "Irdisches Gut and Menschen sind niemals zu beklagen, nur der Narr tuet dem so und beklaget lebendiges und totes Gut und Menschen und schaffet sich aus Leid neues Leid, so er für eine Sache mehrmals Schaden nehmet."

(my thoughts: the fool suffers harm due to being the thought-emitter, for many factors, including the boomerang effect [see: The Psyche], for illogically mourning living and dead goods and human-beings, and if he does not learn from this mistake, he will remain unwise.)

-I really tried hard to keep this post simple enough for newcomers, but also keep it advanced enough for medium, and long-time, studiers of the truthly truth. I hope I didn't over-do it...

Salome

Corey

(*A) = summary of information "God-delusion and God-Insanity" page 187
(*B) = translation of "God-delusion and God-Insanity" page 187, done by Corey. FIGU dictionary used whenever possible. Copyright FIGU/BEAM
(*C) = summary of information "the Might of the Thoughts" page 388. Copyright original German: FIGU/BEAM/english: FLG Australia
(*D) = summary of information "God-delusion and God-Insanity" page 177
(*E) = translation of OM 31:524/31:525, done by Corey. FIGU dictionary used whenever possible. Copyright FIGU/BEAM

Msmichelle

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey....

Fantastic job! This post provided me with an "Ah HA" moment!

I appreciate your efforts and hope that you will continue to provide this information. I truly feel newcomers and veterans will gather pertinent pieces of knowledge, regardless of their learning abilities.

I also miss Jacob; the other veterans of this forum and their insights too
MsMichelle

Learnmore12

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks a bunch for your translation. It helps clear up a lot of things!

Salome

Davidmg

Post Number: 183
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cory;

a little late but I would also be interested in the Q/A

xm4a6yq@telus.net

Davidmg

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 236
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Your efforts and your willingness to share your research and insights are sincerely appreciated.

Thank you.

Salome,

Bill

Corey

Post Number: 850
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle: Glad you had an "AH HA" moment. I miss Jacob and the other veterans too!

Learnmore12: Glad it resonated with you!

Davidmg: Your not late, I am still open to sending it out to anyone interested!

Bill: Thank you so very much for the compliments

Salome

Corey

Bsnitkin

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey, it is now my time to request a copy of your material, if I may! Can you please send to me_snitkin@yahoo.com? Also I am curious if anyone can share their insight about one's thoughts of what one's cognition so are of being with 'others' on the other side may be like. For example, while on the other side, I have gleamed from BM material that it is similar to "sleeping," but am curious if spirit has interactions with other spirits or just in a conjugative state. Thanks everyone and Corey for your dedication to understanding.
Betsy

Bsnitkin

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Corey for offering your guide. I would also be interested in receiving a copy. My e-mail addy is me_snitkin@yahoo.com. Curious if anyone may have further insight about a spirit's state on the other side. It's my understanding that on the other side, one codjutates his learning of a (his or her) material life and that it is comparable to being in a 'sleep' state. I am curious if anyone has insight about a spirit's interaction with other spirits' on the other side? Salome and thanks for dedication to all for studying spiritual truths.
Betsy

Jacob

Post Number: 182
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the nice words Corey and MsMichelle, I am rarely on the forum these days, and when I am, its usually as a guest.
For the answers Billy gives to people's questions, thats usually it.
I might start posting again, but it might take a while.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page