Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 05, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through June 05, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 993
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 05:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Tetra,

If you're tired of being alone I'd suggest that trying to make friends, etc., is best pursued with Earth people, where at least you have a chance of success.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 995
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Matthew,

Great observations, approach, etc.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 520
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2015 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that, Mathew.

Mentally holding the person we are greeting in a loving space for a few moments is something I have been practicing as well. It does seem to have a palpable effect upon the people we meet. I hesitate to get so sensitive that I don't touch people any more, I just don't wanna go there, but I am more sensitive to touch than I used to be. There is also the hands together quick prayer ("Namaste-type") for the people we meet, used mostly in religious contexts: Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.

The less mentally direct greetings can have different purposes. Earthlings aren't limited to just one, so why should anyone else be either?
- hat tipping and head nod down
- (the quick subtle head nod up is a common greeting in the animal kingdom as well - dogs do it)
- slap on the back or shoulder (or butt)
- rubbing the hair on the head, for adults greeting children
- smiling, giggling, and batting the eyes
- touching the feet
- waving the hands in a variety of other gestures
- bow/curtsey
- clicking the heels

As well there are a host of disrespectful greetings we use for people we don't like.
- blowing raspberries with our lips
- sticking out the tongue
- finger gestures
- mooning
- etc.

I kinda like shaking hands because it helps to get a sense of a person without being too involved with them. Hands are involved in touching all sorts of things, so they are used to shaking off vibes and bacteria. And if someone is so caught up in making an impression that they crush my hand while shaking it, then I know abit more about them.
Life

Matthew

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your responses Michaels!

If you get the chance, I'd seriously recommend trying the Plejaren salute with people of African origin as they are very used to this as a respectful greeting. Its effects are truly astonishing - warm, loving, respectful, appropriate and its really interesting to observe the very positive effects it has on the meeting whereby boundaries are observed/preserved so that no argument/s ensue.

If you do try it, please let me know the outcome as I would be interested to get another view on this.

Matthew

Markcampbell

Post Number: 914
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As well as with Indian people . I know that this was at least a common greeting with them a short time ago .
}

Walterallen1

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Morning to All,

I am new to this forum, but I have been a searcher for understanding and truth in all things in our experiences in our time here. I have researched UFO's through school and public libraries' since the late sixties. I have had many supernatural experience through out my life and have keep them to myself mostly out of a lack of understanding them myself. I am 54 today and at the age of 49 my life was changed by what I believe to be a spiritual encounter with Christ. After digesting the information I have received through Billy Meier's works I'm not so sure who it was that reached out to me that fateful day some five years ago. I just know that I am a crusader of truth and a soldier against hate and lies. I pray this place can bring me some answers so that I may grow in the knowledge and be enlightened for my spirit to ascend.
Thank you all and specially Mr. Meier for his courage and his works.

Ekr

Post Number: 25
Posted on Friday, May 29, 2015 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Walterallen1, and may I say thank you for considering Meier's information, as most religious persons who see this wealth of information dismiss the case entirely. Raised as a christian for my before-teen years, having discovered the case in my mid-teens, and studying both for years I feel it is necessary for a person to look at both sides to fully understand the concepts of both. There-after, then comes the ability of the person to think rationally for himself/ herself, and play neutral thought on their way to finding the truth. Let me tell you, the truth is right here in the case, It's like a huge puzzle and putting the pieces together, It's quite awesome, but grueling as well sometimes to know the cold, harsh truth.

The fastest way I learned is looking up topics I had questions about with the words "Billy Meier" behind it, whether it's assassinations, myths, moon landings, conspiracy theories, earth's history, etc. Then check it off the bucket list and moving onwards
Just a reincarnated WW2 German soldier that's trying to spread the mission & survive in a cruel and harsh world.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 101
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1 welcome it is nice to see someone else my age trying to make a real change for the better. Hope you are up to some hard core reading and deep reflection on the material that is preserved in the written text by BEAM. I was lucky I had read the Goblet of Truth and The Talmud of Jmmanuel before my near death experience or bringing my consciousness home so to speak. I still have not figured out every thing from that time frame. I will keep studying so I will be more prepared for the next time.
Good luck on your journey.
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Hugo

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1,

You will find the truth in the Meier material like I did. It helped me lots. Before, I used to swallow practically everything I was being fed. Now I can see the truth -

my picture

Tom

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 02:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, thanks for posting that photo. I got a great laugh out of that one!

Cheers,

Tom.

Votan

Post Number: 341
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2015 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

It is interesting to watch some of the Christian shows on TV.

They say that the signs are right that Jesus Christ is coming back.

Little do they know that he is here already, but not the way they expect him to be.

They still expect him to be like a king in all the materialistic glory.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Huto....I like that photo too...I'm more of the "visual" type, therefore, pictures bring me lots of meanings...Hopefully, this will inspire one of us to create a spiritual picture book??
MsMichelle

Walterallen1

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks to all for making me feel welcome.

I have never had any faith in what modern man, scientist, scholars have to say about what they believe to be the answers to our past or future. History IMHO has shown that most everything we say we "know" changes like the wind. As an educated man I have come to learn that, as a people we really are guessing or speculating. I have always felt inside that we have something very great about us that is there for us but we don't believe in it or we just don't know how to access it...tap into it if you will. A lot of what I have come to know and understand because of Mr. Meier isn't hard for me to except but its more a joy because some how I already know it to be true. I look forward to interacting with those who look beyond what is said to be normal to find the truth of what is really happening. In my life I rarely find someone who would believe what I believe and not condemn me as weird or crazy. I would rather leave this experience knowing the truth then fight to stay believing in a lie.
Here a question for anyone.

On a spiritual level I have been informed that I am to care for the three children my wife and I have taken in as our own. This in a sense will mean no easy retirement for me, more years of employment in old age. I will be giving up all that I have...for them. The great thing about this is that I am very good with this because I believe I serve something greater then me in doing so. No reward has been promised, in fact nothing has been promised for doing what I have been instructed to do. Yet as hard as my life appears to be and will continue to be, I am at great peace with it. Someone/something intervened five years ago and was the catalyst for my change of thought and heart. If someone here understands what it is that I am referring to please share.

One other question, how do you all feel about the works of Edgar Cayce?

Tom

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Walter,

Billy had the following to say about Edgar Cayce in the Q&A Section;

best wishes for you Billy,

what has the works of Edgar Cayce been of benefit/proven to the earth-human considering each spiritform while in the spirit realm can/draws from their corresponding Akashic Record on its own?

Jun

(Message edited by scott on August 24, 2009)

Religion played a great role behind Cayce’s activities. This had an influence on the quality of his messages etc. Therefore, his messages don’t have great benefit or imortance.

(Note by CF: After death the human spirit does not learn new things by drawing information from the storage banks. And during life, you do not remember information from the time when your spirit form has dwelled in the beyond between the former and the actual incarnation of the spirit form.
The Akashic Record is an invention by Rudolf Steiner, and it means the „world conscience“ (Weltgewissen). This is unreal and has nothing to do with the storage banks.)

Str0323

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Walterallen1.

You and your wife are good human beings for taking care of those three children. That's what true human beings do if they are capable in every way to do so. Most people could not or would not take on such a noble endeavor. You and your wife's courageous strength certainly is an excellent example of following Creative law that all human beings can learn from.

Love lasts a lifetime and beyond. The love that you give to those children will positively effect an incalculable amount of human beings in this lifetime and generations into the future.

With Respect and Reverence,
Peace.
Scott Reed.

Votan

Post Number: 342
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom and Scott

I do not know if you have read the life of Edgar Cayce.

He had no special talent until he was given this gift.He called it a gift from God.

He knew of nothing else in those days. I ask you where or who gave him this gift.

There are a lot of things in this world that we do not know about.

To say that it had a religion theme does not make sense.

Once again he was able to draw from whatever name you want to label it.

That is my opinion.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand this so-called gift about "Cayce",

He was no more special than you or I. In other words, by studying the Spiritual Teachings, you too can be life "Cayce"...better yet, just "Be".

MsMichelle

Billwilson12

Post Number: 102
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When Mr. Casey was 17 he spent some seasons with a hypnotist, which I have not found the name of yet. But after this event he was able to induce self induced trances his hit percent can never be checked unlike BEAM. Even today a David Wilcox is doing a similar thing with a invented personality called RA. BEAM explains how we can create a invented personality that has powers far beyond what the human thinks he/she has on their on. In the greek papers that we have veda masters/gurus from India have been doing this for over 2500 years before the greeks even came into power. If one wants to open this line of research you should closely adhere to BEAM's words do no harm to others our to yourself. This knowledge is being abused ever minute of every day by so many it is insane. Any action or event that causes the rational mind to move aside can cause many wonders to blossom, good or bad.

Peace to all.
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Walterallen1

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott Reed,

Thank you for your kind words of love. My wife and I are certainly motivated by love, on many levels, in doing what we are doing. I personally would not be the person I am today if I had not be introduced to a love beyond my understanding. I speak of the the love of Creation, the love of God. This love has shown me a great many things I never thought I could come to know. My whole understanding of who I am and what I need or want changes the more I grow in this love. This change is practically the opposite of what the world tells me I should want or need. The world, (I mean the way things are and the way we are taught to be), bring pain, sorrow, guilt, shame, and a host a of negative results, as you try to live as it says. The love of Creation is truth, forgiveness, understanding, patience, and peace.
I am always humbled by the way this great love treats me no matter what I have done. I always feel I done deserve what it gives me for what I am and what i have done.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1,

The love of Creation is not the same as the love of God, since there is no God.

Also, being "humble/humbled" is not recommended, as it is an element of religious submissiveness. There is no personal "treatment" and your sense of (what I think you mean to say) not deserving is also born of a religious mindset. What you receive is the effect of your own causes, your own thinking, feeling and acting.

As Meier states, we are the smiths of our own destiny.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 103
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Waltherallen1 in 4 days I will join you at the age of 54 (9) which I will make into one of the best years of my life thus far, I found BEAM myself when I had just turned 52 (7) and have studied parts of The Goblet of Truth and The Talmud of Jmmanuel at a minimum everyday since. My wife is a die hard southern Baptist and I try my best to match her minute for minute in my study and meditation time. We have been married now for 32 years, I was never a god worshiper and she was raised that way, she is my best friend. And since we decided to only raise one child we now have time for each other. We made it clear to our son you will raise your offspring, he is 29 and still single. On the other had my father-in-law is 79 and still working his butt off and is on his 4th set of children, each group worse off than the one before. If you can truly follow and pass on your current knowledge that you are finding in the material given to us by BEAM you my just see them finish college. I am not trying to be hard on you just the opposite I want you to find the truth in every way and to pass it on to the next generation, we both are at a age we could careless how others think. Just look at Obama he will join us in July. You mentioned a type of awaking experience that you are trying to work out, have you read FIGU bulletin 38 that deals with this subject?

Billwilson12

Post Number: 104
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn I have learned so much from you. I am surprised to to see you write that there is no god the term does have value as covered in the meier material, and since we are all a Jschrjsch in training then finding Walterallen1's god is easy, between every human-beings ears just behind the crossing point of the optic nerves. Thanks again for your open minded thoughts an selfless works.

Cpl

Post Number: 762
Posted on Friday, June 05, 2015 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, these submissive qualities are everywhere in our society. Just recently I was at a bazaar where a healthy elderly man on hard times now that he is in forced retirement handed back a biggish prize he won because he felt guilty. I befriended him and told him he shouldn't have felt guilty or given it back. The prize was part of the game that all its participants entered and accepted. Also he could have used the prize to ease his hardship, if only for a while. I know he thought about what I said and hopefully he will not allow such subliminal (if not direct or manipulative) guilt programming to get the upper hand next time.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page