Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 11, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through June 11, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Redbeard

Post Number: 282
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The religious/humble/submissive vein runs deep in us humans, and has generational or genetic roots and is reinforced by most societies simply as a means of control, control of the masses specifically. Keep them in fear and ignorance or just plain deception, and then with media or religious leaders with false information the manipulation is achieved. It's very subtle sometimes and outright bullocks in your face other times.

Really the hard point here is that we earthworms are here to learn, evolve and become more free to recognize truth and reality. Posting here on this forum is our opportunity to get some help with that by feedback from those that can see past the BS. Reprogramming is difficult and a strong dedication to the truth over years of struggle and study are necessary to help us to become more balanced anchored in reality. Reality has to be tested and proved with no bias filters in place and this requires a lot of self examinations of our thoughts, feelings and emotions on a regular or constant basis.

The self responsibility teaching is such that we are put in this matrix, if you will, to achieve a rising above the propaganda of our leaders and propagators of extreme deception but that can only be accomplished by a balanced and healthy person that does not try to rely on magical beings that will fix our erroneous life's inevitable screw ups.

Now I am not trying to slam anyone where they are at or what they may or may not believe, I just want for myself and others to not be mislead even by our own lack of self control and unwillingness/ laziness to accept reality, deal with it and get to work on it. This is difficult stuff to do but really can we accept being played for fools especially by our own psyche's that are trying to avoid pain and discomfort. It's time for us to grow up every morning when the sun comes up, it's a new day to walk in reality and truth about this planet, our physical existence here and what we should be working on, ourselves. In total freedom of thought with a firm grip on reality.

Adamjhs

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwillson, what Michael means is that there is no Creator-God which is what Walter had in mind.

He just simply points out that Creation is not the same thing as God, because no Creator-God exists. A God is not equal to Creation.

Michael obviously knows very well that Jschrjsch/Ishwish is a term for a human who has extremly great knowledge and is the same thing as a God, which however has nothing to do with the God spoken about in the religious books.

Walterallen speaks of God with a religious mindset and thinks it is the same thing as Creation.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1050
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

FIrst, the distinction is that W1 used "God", capital G. It's the religiously conditioned term that infects and infests our lives down to our cells, that is the essence of God-deluion and God-delusion insanity.

We're a long way off from begin Jshwschs and reinforcing the very conditioning that the spiritual teaching is intended to help us free ourselves from isn't helpful. No personal insult meant but W1's posts seem to me to indicate a past familiarity with religion, religious beliefs, etc.

Since he has chosen to seek the truth I actually hope it's a service rather than a disservice to throw some "cold water" here for the purpose of further clarification.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 79
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2015 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What I would suggest for each new member is to read the Goblet of Truth, Might of the Thoughts, "before" you attempt to rid yourself of these
"submissive qualities". That way you'll have a "support system" in your thoughts which will help you to deal with the shock of what you are about to learn regarding this material.
MsMichelle

Votan

Post Number: 344
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Redbeard

In all fairness you cannot blame the masses as that is all they know.

I had to go to a Catholic school because I had no choice.They do teach you the values of life.

They also ram religion into you and that is when one day in the chapel I realised that it is all false. A voice came to me and said the bible and religion is false.

You can imagine the reception I got from my parents as they knew no better and they were devout Catholics.

People have to be educated because they do not know better.In this materialistic world they need to believe in a Saviour which is the Church and God.
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2015 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

I too was brought up in a devout Catholic home. My parents always drummed religion into me from a young age and I don't recall ever finding myself believing it once. Every night after dinner I had to study/read the bible at kitchen table under their supervision. I hated it. Maybe that is why I never fell for it.

Votan

Post Number: 345
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Yes I think some of us are probably more advanced than others on this planet and know when we get conned.

How do you go about when you first meet a person.

Is the first impression a lasting impression.

With me at least 95% of the time it is.
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

My first impression of people I meet is rarely a good one because I close myself off to them. I try to stay away from making new friends and acquaintances because I prefer the loners lifestyle and keeping to myself. I been like that for many years now since I found the Meier case. I like my own company now. I even ditched my longtime girlfriend because of that. I do have a two close friends though, one of them is a Meier follower.

Str0323

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,
If you use phrases such as "Meier follower" people will be turned off and perhaps assume you think Billy somehow stands above human beings. Phrases like that also may make people think that the mission is religious or cult like in some way.

The spiritual teaching, the teaching of the truth, teacher, messenger, and true prophet are more correct words to describe the mission.

Peace,
Scott Reed

Saimon

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Try to find peace with your girlfriend. Read the Goblet of truth. There are many advice in there about partnership. :-)

Hugo

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Str0323,

I agree with you there but I didn't think it would matter much here. I put my friend onto the Meier case and now he follows it like I do. That's why I put it that way.

Aimee

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2015 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Figu friends,

A few months ago I shared my tought on self developement and food habit in the making. I was suggested to be aware of the risk to go thought such a simple diet which was bread and water.

I can finnaly say that I manage to last for 75 days on this simple diet. Beside having lost 20 kilos and having say good bye to junk food, I come to the conclusion that the only reason I was successful was that in the process I strongly felt the element of sharing and discovered the true meaning of compassion. Now when I have the chance to eat, I would first share with someone who doesn't have the same chance or anyone around me. I apply the same in nature as feeding bird, fox... when the occasion present itself. Of course none of this would have happen without my curiosity for Billy's teaching. During this time I walked daily and always wondering about signs of the creation into mother nature as advise by Billy.

But of course, It was so obvious !!

Why, did it took me so long to notice one of them.

THE GREEN COLOR.

(Focusing on color, healing process, eating green salade every single day which I never had before that during 35 years.)

Well after all of this, I felt so privilege to see that all my confusion and figu material studied is finnally starting to pay off after so many years questionning myself.I was able to study my dream too and truly could not beleive it but I was able to found answer from the study of it.

I know, I'm very far still from being perfect but yesterday I was reading the GOT and found a paragraphe from Billy in relation to spending time for those who have nothing to eat or wear.

I guess I'm finnaly on the right track. I know it's not that simple as everythings has to be digest by the mind which can take a long time but when it click, opportunity to discover my true nature is like being given a second chance to finnaly live in the teaching of the true prophets, the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of life.

Thanks for reading me.
Aimee

Votan

Post Number: 347
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

A question. How on earth are we going to educate the people that they have been conned about their GOD.

People are so feeble that they must believe in more than the material world, which in a way is good as long as it is the right info.
joe

Watchdog

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan.

Changing peoples minds is up to them. All we can do is toss bits of information at them and let them digest it in their own time frame. My own personal awakening didn't come in a few days, weeks or months. It took 20 yrs to realize what is going on. I was very naive and thought everything was peachy on earth but I will say I can remember during that entire time, My BS detector was constantly going off.

When I learned of Billy Meier about two yrs ago, I acted simalarly to how a new, born again christian acts when they discover Jesus. I was overly excited and wanted to tell everyone of my new found salvation. Guess what ? I was laughed out of Dodge City like an exposed snake oil salesman. Thank creation that my awareness was sensitive and I quickly realized That the people I was trying to convert had to do it themselves. So now, I toss them a sample here and there and let them decide.

Most everything we know and learn comes to us in an evolutionary, step by step process. Even Billy's face to face training from the P's was put on hold so he could go out into the world and get experience. To build a solid home you first need a strong foundation. one brick at a time.

David AKA Watchdog. USA.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Walterallen1

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK! Wow, you all have my attention now. First thanks to all who have responded to my post. Michael Horn, Bill Wilson to name a couple. I welcome any and all input here in this forum. I have come here to be enlightened. I understand that I don't know or yet understand a lot of what you all are referring to, but I am try and willing to get there. I have fought the concept of organized religion all my life and even more so now that I have experienced the supernatural. I agree that giving "God" credit for my enlightening experience can be due to the fact that I have had no other source to consider. I have always had an uneasy feeling when trying to accept traditional Biblical stories of our creation and relation to the creator...God.

I will never forget my first awakening to what I like to call my childhood paradox. I was about 9, 10 years old, living in the country with my mother and brother. I had for some time been more then intrigued with UFO stories and been reading every book in the school library I could get on the subject. We did not go to church, yet my mother taught us about Jesus and His great love for us. One evening as I was walking the railroad tracks I was thinking over what I had been reading about UFOs when my thoughts turn to "how does God fit in with the UFO experience". It was like I was in an electrical shock. Like my brain was over loaded with a paradox that said one can be true but not possibly both together. This concept of God and UFOs really bothered for a long time. The older I became the more I came to accept that the truth may be that mankind was engineered by more evolved beings and if that was the case then they are the "God" we religiously look to.

Having been exposed to Billy Meier, some ten plus years ago I've always been hopeful he was revealing some long lost truth. Something I have been looking for all my life. It really has been but a few weeks now that I have taken in and digested a lot of information concerning the Billy Meier experience, and quite frankly I am having very little problem accepting it. I practically want it to be the truth. It all makes sense to me. I know there are many more documents I need/want to read, those referenced here.

Again thanks to all that are here to reveal things that will enlighten me towards true spiritual ascension. I know I'm not insane or crazy, but in my experience the average person I know does not want to even consider the concepts that I strive to come to understand. Please speak freely to me, I am not easily offended. I want to hear what you all have to say...in truth. I have much I want to share in hopes someone can explain or confirm what I believe about my experiences.

Votan

Post Number: 349
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1

Really it is no mystery. Our spirit guides us everyday. Probably it is called intuition and most people do not listen or do not want to listen.

This is also a case with Billy, do we believe what he says or ignore it and go back to what we have been brainwashed.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 351
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog

I learnt about Billy going back 10 years.

A fellow Swiss with a brilliant mind, locked into a wheel chair, with no speech and leg movement, due to a accident with the back of a trailer falling on his head.

He told me about Billy. We actually diagnosed his accident through Silva Method that nobody wants to accept on this site.

Then it took a while to actually look up the site.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 860
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aimee,

Thanks for the nice post!

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Corey

Post Number: 861
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1,

"spiritual-ascension" is a new-age term (no). In the Meier material you can learn about consciousness-based evolution, or in other words consciousness-based material for consciousness-based evolution (yes). If you cannot read German, I suggest you obtain "The Might of the Thoughts", "The Psyche", "The Goblet of the Truth" translations (from Michael Horn if your in the US [theyfly.com]) to study, and begin the process of shedding delusions that we all share in. Getting the "Photo-Inventarium" won't hurt either, a picture of an extraterrestrial beamship is worth a million words, even if you cannot understand the German. Pleasant studying!

Your posts seem to indicate a familiarity with religion. It can be either very liberating, or not, to recognize that a non-existent Creator-God is dead, to quote Nietzsche. A supreme-being-deity, or "God" never existed, and cannot offer any help, or rescue. The only thing that exists is just the unpersonified, neutral, and equalized Creation Universal-Consciousness that is the life force that is the source of all life in every existing Universe and Galaxy, and all the life it created in the form of planets, suns, moons, stars, comets, human-beings, animals, and flora and fauna. All life in every Universe and Galaxy, is subject to the logical, and casual, law of cause and effect.

There are more laws and recommendations of Creation, that are blueprint-pointers to live by, that more advanced ET's study in their societies, that are the exact same laws and recommendations that Billy writes about, that small groups of people on Earth study, that you can also read about in Billy's books, if you are so inclined to study them.

God-delusion-belief is a trap, and an illness rooted in the brain (temporal-lobe). Study Billy's books, and you can trade-in your belief for the more substantial knowledge and wisdom. Not to mention virtues such as love, peace, inner and outer freedom, harmony etc. Studying Billy's books will increase your intellect and rationality as well, plus you have to possess these two qualities to understand, and agree with, the concepts. But your experience with the train-tracks when you were younger, you realized you cannot have "God" and "UFOs" together, so you are half-way there. The truth is out there, inside Billy's books, just waiting to be read by you, if you are ready. Quite frankly, it is really up to you, and you will, or you will not.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Walterallen1

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

Thanks for your reply. So are you saying that this very wise spiritual leader that I have been conversing with and listen to as I am being lead or encourage to follow the lead, is in fact my own spirit wanting to guide me? That maybe, because of my awakening through a believe in the spiritual realm, I have broken through some barrier and can now hear a consciousness that has always been with me?

Walterallen1

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thanks for your reply. I am very familiar with organized religion. I've been a part of it, studied it, worked in it, and have promoted it to those who it seem have fallen and can't get back up. YET! I have never been comfortable with the main stream understanding of the history of it. I certainly have a great distaste for those who use it for anything other then inspiration for those who need inspired...I refer to the selfish greed factor. My own beliefs of it all, while I was in seriously study, could not be shared with fellow Christians because they couldn't possibly understand my view nor would they ever consider anything I might say as possible truth. If I were to tell any members of any church that I have worked with what I really thought/believed they would be praying for my deliverance. They most certainly never allow me to teach the word of God to their people.
One of my most profound revelations was my understanding that the world view for us and the world understanding for us is a lie. That most all my fears are lies. That I am more then flesh and bone and that more is the important part of me.

In truth, it is going to take an adjustment to change my thought focus about the real truth. Because now I have just learned that what I thought to be true is not really true, but yet another method of control by forces that would keep me from achieving what I am here to do.

I do want to share this...when I reach out to the spirit that is with me, I first sit and marvel at Creation,everything. Even though I have incorrectly given God credit for this creation, it doesn't seem to hold that against me, and the spirit, after I decide to shut up and listen begins to give me information that I know I could never come to understand on my own, and I am truly amazed. There is always this great sense of love involved.

On a side note, I have been listening to Randolph Winters reading of the Billy Meier Contact Notes. I have been through a lot of it and find it truly fascinating. It leaves me wanting more. I have just started reading the Talmud of Jmmanuel, again very fascinating.

Thanks again for your and everyone else's input, it is always welcome.

Blake_p

Post Number: 331
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1,

Wise words from Corey...and the last sentence reminded me of Yoda, "there is no try,do,or do not".

Remember, there is no other supreme being that would commune with you to steer you one way or the other,which would defeat the purpose of free will,living true life full of mistakes which are necessary for the evolution one way or the other. As has been mentioned, your spirit is a tiny part piece of the Creational universal consciousness itself,so when you are praying(correctly),you are essentially communing with Creation itself,but also understand they way you receive is through impulses that are in line with the Creational Laws and Reccomendations and neutral-positive equalized thinking,which mirrors the nature/being of Creation. You are on the right track,but these important distinctions must be realized,so that you may completely rid yourself of the dogmas of the religions and turn toward the ultimate truth.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 107
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan
The desire to be the human-being that BEAM describes can be very intoxicating. And not wanting to wait or reward per say your next personality with the hard earned knowledge gained in this material existence is understandable. But remember Jmmanuel saying that the path to the truth is narrow. I have taken the time and reviewed your beloved Silva Method and everything they claim can happen and most should work as they have for thousands of years now. This to me is the same type of irresponsible teachings that got us into the mess we have to now deal with. What BEAM is trying to get out to humanity and teach us is far beyond this type of self destructive teaching. Why not just skip everything and use the Shiva Neural Stimulation System. Have you found your trigger to awaken your own consciousness yet?
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page