Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 05, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through April 05, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 352
Posted on Monday, September 23, 2013 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Kind regards,
A"

Was it?

Celesco

Post Number: 79
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Anthony,

I just want to say that, after having my own frustrating experiences within this forum and losing my artificially constructed cool, I see what caused you so much frustration about my own posts. I get it now, and I'm actually glad that I lost my temper since that artificial cool is a load of bullocks anyway. But I just wanna say that I'm sorry for being a stubborn asshat to you. No hard feelings.

Take care eh?

- Tyler

P.S. I hope you'll pick up the German language at some point so we can have some clear, neutral discussions over on the German forum someday. I'm building a foundation in German at this time, but I do not know if you have your own plans to learn it. I have a feeling that you're right when you say that a lot of us have a misunderstanding of the purpose of the German text, including myself, but I hope you'll consider it anyway.

Celesco

Post Number: 80
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, "asshat" is perhaps too strong of a term since it implies something far too negative. but stubborn and know-it-all, nonetheless :P

Vincent

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scientists say that energy cannot be created nor destroyed. They base this on Einstein's equation E=MC2. Scientists say that numerous scientific experiments have proved this correct. Is this theory correct according to the Meier material? I ask because I thought I remember reading somewhere that spiritual energy is responsible for bringing "fluffy" matter into existence which then turns into coarse material such as dust and gases.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 887
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vincent

According to my feeble memory I have not come across Billy ever directly address this as to whether it is affirmative or not but you can indirectly gather that since our spirit is immortal and cannot be destroyed, it stands to reason that the coarse matter which is densely compacted spirit energy of the most finest kind, I mean right down to the 7 levels of it, I gather that energy cannot be created nor destroyed in the material and spiritual realm.

But here is the paradox

Since this material belt receives finest of energies from all other 6 belts and the Absolute Absolutum where it also receives finest of energies from the Absolute void/nothing, then where does the Absolute void/nothing get its energies from if it doesn't create it?

Matt Lee

Tat_tvam_asi

Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,
All Creation is not self caused but came into being from “a higher up Creation”.
In our cause and effect thinking we then naturally pose the question “who is ultimately this unmoved mover” of the first universe
I have tried but have not yet found the answer that was once given from the Petale level.
It says (approximately) that our thinking and logic is still too egocentric – so we think differently - that is why we come to this paradox.
My thinking (This is a layman speaking):
Our self is a construct of our consciousness.
It develops in millions of stages from an “I” into an ever increasing “We” consciousness.
“The Arahat-Athersata-Level is not a singular spirit form but a spiritual sphere in which many spirit forms exist in a We-form”.
Each evolutionary progress we make (towards the “We” = living with a sense of oneness of all things and beings in this universe) creates and stores a little more wisdom for our being and our universe alike.
This development takes place on the basis of cause and effect.
But the final stage - the(blossoming) Petale level - is even higher than the “Cause and Effect” spirit being level:
In the very end (Petale Spirit Being) we may be filled with such a sense of equilibrium that our consciousness progresses (does not need to think and develop) on a cause and effect basis any longer.
Hence at this level we may see a different reality / ask different questions about reality.

Salome

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2013 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you answered your own question Vincent. Energy is always energy… its just the form that changes. So I would say Yes to your question. The earth will one day be distributed energy while in its current state its concentrated.
Mark Gilbo

Vincent

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt Lee, Thanks!

Vincent

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks All!

Thomas57

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent interchange of posts- Anthony and "C"(whomever you are in reality)

Shark_mode

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey '57,

You retro driving, bagpipe playing sound maker, I'm doing my best to fit in. Back when I was Magic_pie, I let the forum have it; I told them to take their German language course for the English and shove it. I hope that anybody who wants to learn German should DO SO. The Figu translator Dyson explains on the TheyFly blog that converting the Figu works from German to English is some of the most challenging and difficult things he has ever done. It is hard work. And this hard work of translating is a consciousness-related exercise; so Dyson really is growing spiritually with this work. And that is why Billy recommends German. BUT, everybody should have a choice.

Look, I hated school and reading. I am not an academic. People, even though I can write smooth posts; if I did not have a spell checker on my browser, I would look like a complete moron. I don't know how to spell, but I know how to talk. I think the problem with English is that it is filled with religion. Things like "always," and "every," and "All," and flaws that go against Creation. As far as I can understand, German does not have religion and can say things much more precise and in line with the Creation. So obviously everybody should learn German if they want to study the spiritual teaching. BUT, it is difficult enough for Figu to get their German speaking people to do it right, let alone get all foreigners to drop everything and take up German. Not just conversational, but rather to the degree that they understand it like a teacher and can then translate it for their countrymen/women. I don't want to even go to Germany let alone read all that Figu has to offer. I want the highlights. I think that Michael Horn's movies are my personal favorite way of learning. I would rather watch a DVD then read a book. Not that Billy's books don't have much more to offer; but that the Billy Meier movies are my speed. I read only short articles; and the ONLY books I have read over my adult life are Billy's for the most part. I don't own any books except for Billy's and some other alien books with a lot more pictures. I probably have only read 30 or so books in my lifetime. I am glad the internet was invented so that I can click around and read anybody in short duration. I spend most of my time at work and my free time outdoors and as well as doing chores. Did I mention that I hate to read?

Anybody, at any intelligence level, any gender any race, any color, any handicap, etc., can be a spiritual person and learn the spirit teaching. This spiritual teaching works for caveman, or metal age people, or advanced technological societies. This spiritual teaching is for everybody. BUT certainly some are going to be scholars and others will be content just getting their daily bread each day reading some blog entries. I am just one of those people. I am NOT going to be a German scholar this lifetime. But who knows I might learn conversational German real fast if I met some hot Swiss babe that I wanted to be friends with. And that would be my German consciousness-related exercise. I just won't be any better at German then I was at English! And certainly not talented enough to translate anything for anybody, nor do I want to be. I would rather watch the beamship fly around the tree; and then read a few pages on the Billy Meier FOM site, TheyFly, Australian, Canadian, sites or a few chapters in "MOT" or the "TJ." And then it is time for a bike ride!

Best regards,
Anthony

Thomas57

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmmmm . . . . . . .

Anthony;
Thou art(or must be) a pauper! Before I was 2, I had read 30 books. At 7, I read 40(2nd grade level) in one evening(had to wait for my dad to finish work). At ten, I had read through the KJ 'bible' several times.

When I LEFT - the Mormon corporate empire - @ 33, I had read over 10,000 texts and research works in archaeology, law, science, anthropology, psychology and most religious studies.

Know(having as a friend) a Swiss Native over 20 years, has given me a very valuable insight into, understanding, learning, and realizing the meanings, of BEAM written works. Dyson has performed a VERY valuable service -(Thank you, Dyson and Ben - and any others I am not aware of that translate into English, those words)

I still have trouble with Goblet of Truth, due to repetitive paragraphs, but learning German with Rosetta or native speakers, remains a priority, as there ARE many levels of understanding and realizations, for doing such.(such as inferences to additional levels above 4 in matter).

With 'Psyche', I am testing the focus ability of meditation.

In the large spectrum of reading matter, many things Meier mentions, are represented throughout those texts, and with that background, I can cross-reference with others writings, and establish the basis of knowledge of many items, without having to experience them personally in a negative way, and 'needing to 'un-ring' any bells'.

So. . . there are ways that differ within this forum, as to manners of studies, and learning. None of us can really say for another, that "my way" or the highway", is anyone's choice!

However, those who feel that simply posting their opinion, qualifies them as 'authorities', are very sadly mistaken(as in duped) by their lack of ability to "know" = personal experience.

T57

Shark_mode

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

T57,

"Thou art(or must be) a pauper! Before I was 2, I had read 30 books. At 7, I read 40(2nd grade level) in one evening(had to wait for my dad to finish work). At ten, I had read through the KJ 'bible' several times."

No you bookworms must think I'm a retard. After I wrote that figure, I thought I was really exaggerating so that you people don't think I'm a complete idiot. The fact is I have read much less. But I have read lots of internet stuff to keep practiced at reading. I don't care. I can learn more trying to understand the ONE of Creation taking a hike in nature. Or by discovering self-responsibility by yielding when I'm wrong, and applying when I'm right. You only really KNOW if you are practicing what is written, when you have enough sense to trust what you have learned when there is not a book around.

"...I still have trouble with Goblet of Truth, due to repetitive paragraphs, but learning German with Rosetta or native speakers, remains a priority, as there ARE many levels of understanding and realizations..."

Repetition is KEY. That is what Meier is doing... he is giving you work after work after work of learning by repetition. What most people don't get is that you don't need to read ALL the Meier books, reports, internet to learn. All a person has to do is look for the basics, and try to get good at them. Things like recognizing overpopulation for yourself, or seeing your neighbor as an equal, trying to see a Creation instead of a creator, or talking out against wars and pollution, you are learning and accomplishing a consciousness-related, or spiritual, exercise.

Keep on trucking,
Anthony

Matt

Post Number: 396
Posted on Friday, January 31, 2014 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony, we share similar preferences in that respect.

Thomas57

Post Number: 94
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2014 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps, MAtt and Anthony . . .perhaps.

Although, there are some(IMO) that reading and thinking, then comprehending and understanding context and provenance, that do not necessarily need repetitive instructions. We get it the first(perhaps the 2nd,) time - as the experience, for those capable - accelerates at a much faster rate, in 'getting' to the point.

Still, I like the repetitive of some things - short-term memory takes over as we age!

Str0323

Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone.

Moderator Scott, do you know if the articles that are periodically posted on the German language website BEAM-Portal, beam.figu.org, contain the evolution code? There usually is a short and a longer article posted at the same time.
Thank you.
Salome,
Scott Reed.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 224
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Magic_pie or Shark_mode, I’ve read your posts and quite frankly it’s entertaining but you have a point about observations in contrast to reading complex passages that are often repetitious and boring to a point that it becomes uninteresting.

Some people are just not wired the same and learn in different ways. Reading and comprehending BEAM’s writing in German is similar to a person utilizing the full spectrum capacity of their learning potentials. However if one does not speak German, it does not mean that person is handicapped, but rather they are like a person who may not have a dominant sensory say for instance, being blind without sight, but still have the other senses that are now much more highly developed since his/her sight is lost, but now have heightened awareness in the other senses which are “intact”.

For example, even though the Plejarens say humans cannot detect the fine vibrational essence of plants is non sense. Through your own intuition and observation, especially when plants are stressed for lack of water and you water them one evening so that it absorbs the moisture throughout the night and recovers the next day, you will pick up the vibrations as harmonic essence. No reading of any material will give you this experience which is strictly through observations.

Another example is the difference of meditation in the waking verses dreaming realms. I do not speak a single word of German, yet through self discipline and observation I have done it in both realms and observed that meditation in the dream realm is opposite in contrast to the waking states and that dreams also follow the 3 arc second criteria. I did not learn this from any material which includes BEAM’s, so learning German wouldn’t have made any difference.

Total concentration in the dream realms will invalidate the dream processes which will freeze frame for 3 arc seconds before waking up. However the process of concentration does have certain merits of logic values when analyzing certain aspects of the dream, which in itself is another topic beyond the scope of this exercise.

I just gave two examples which are observations that were never derived from any German oriented material because I do not speak or read German, but does that make myself or others any worst than those who speak it fluently because we depend on our higher senses so that observations become a factor in spite of being “handicapped”?

A famous quote from a Hawaiian canoe navigator Nainoa Thompson once remarked during a question from a reporter who asked how he navigated the sailing double hulled canoe during a storm without any modern navigation devices and no access to the stars because of cloudy conditions for a week, simply said “I used all of my senses and could “see” my way home”. The canoe never deviated more than 20 miles throughout its over 1,200 mile journey in the Pacific Ocean with various currents, wind direction and star locations

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1397
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hwaaiian my favourite pizza what's going on.
Just a joke.
I kinda beg to differ in your conclusions about German.
If you didn't know the english language would you have gotten to know what you have so far to be able to talk about it?

My biggest regret at this point in my life is not learning German so that I don't restrict myself from knowing more properly.
I have succumb to north south east west laziness.

I hope to change this by getting my bum off the ground.

Anyway it does matter whether you learn German I THINK.
The ideas you have to generate from proper combination of the right value and meaning containing words cannot be underestimated and simply overlooked.

I think as of now what I have so far learnt in english is bordering on 'belief' territory as the english combination of words feels inadequate to the task of generating the proper hyper frequency and oscillating thought waves especially in regards to the spiritual teachings to do my evolution of spirit the justice.

Billy doesn't talk about the 'code' integrated into the ST in German for nothing.
Its very important I think.

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, does anyone know how valid these sites are? Im interested in Plejaren sex, so input would be nice.

http://www.psychedelicadventure.net/2012/07/pleiadian-teachings-on-sexuality.html

http://www.starseeds.net/profiles/blogs/pleiadian-teachings-on-sexuality-consciousness

http://www.amorahquanyin.com/a_sacredsex.html

http://arcturi.com/PleiadianAliens/PleiadiansAndSexCultivation.html

http://myincarnations.com/light/plsex.htm

http://pleiadians.net/awakening/the-higher-self-of-sex.html

Scott

Post Number: 2530
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron,

Since there are no Pleaidians,......how could anyone write about something or someone which doesn't exist?

Patm

Post Number: 291
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedron,

RE: Amorah Quan Yin see FIGU Bulletin No. 8 - article "Liars in the Sky" at:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_8

PatM

Patm

Post Number: 293
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetrahedon,

RE: Barbara Marciniak please read FIGU Bulletin No. 5 at:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_5

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2015 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was under the impression that pleiadeans and plejarens are the same. Care to elaborate?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page