Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 13, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through July 13, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markcampbell

Post Number: 923
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I try to not accept teachings of wisdom from a hand-puppet . Sorry , I just can't do it .

Votan

Post Number: 354
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12

What on earth are you raving about.This is the trouble with people they do not look into things and then they become the experts.

Do not be sarcastic as this is not my beloved Silva Method because it belongs to thousands.

They teach you to use your brain, believe it or not.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 355
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12

Where did you read about the hypnotist with Edgar Cayce.

I do not remember that part at all.The story I read that he laid down and asked for help and it came to him.

Right you can do that to.
joe

Billwilson12

Post Number: 108
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan hypnotist abuses is a crime against all humanity. Mr. Casey had the bad luck of running into two stage hypnotist one Mr. Hart followed by one Mr. Al Layne (a avid student of Mr. Franz Mesmer). For a more complete understanding read the book by Carl Sexton called Hypnotic Science, you will have clearer understanding of the Baath group an how they could inflict so much damage. If you can not find this book I will email it to you but it is over 300 pages.

"In 1901, a traveling stage hypnotist and entertainer named Hart, who referred to himself as "The Laugh Man", was performing at the Hopkinsville Opera House. Hart heard about Cayce's condition and offered to attempt a cure. Cayce accepted his offer and the experiment took place on stage in front of an audience. Cayce's voice allegedly returned while in a hypnotic trance but disappeared on awakening. Hart tried a posthypnotic suggestion that the voice would continue to function after the trance, but this proved unsuccessful. ( Cerminara, Gina (1999). "The Medical Clairvoyance of Edgar Cayce". Many Mansions. p. 14.) "
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Saimon

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billwilson12,

Can share Carl Sexton's book?
Can't find the book.

Thanks.

Votan

Post Number: 356
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12

Thank you for that info I will look it up.
joe

Saimon

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billwilson12,
My email : saimon.gj@gmail.com

Thanks.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saimon I have never tried to send a large file before, had to try several different ways. If you did receive share with others, also Corey has posted a Reincarnation list for BEAM, his educational personalities show up repeatedly towards the end. Plus having BEAM's books The Might of Thought an The Psyche handy to help fix errors in the writers limited knowledge of the time.
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Saimon

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2015 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billwilson12,

Thanks for that info and sharing the file.

Aimee

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Figu Friends,

I wanted to share some insight in regards to Semjase spiritual teaching.
This following extract from contact report 011 with Billy is truly a good guidance.

125. Material life only serves as a guide, in order to reach the fine-sided, the spiritual.
126. Material life is only the area of activity that gives human beings conditions and purposes, in order to establish relationships with the spirit and the all-greatest, the creational.

Can spiritual teaching be the The golden key which open all doors? Or is it meditation?

Salome

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 562
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Can spiritual teaching be the The golden key which open all doors? Or is it meditation?"
- Aimee

Just for fun, here's how I see it.

In my experience these two are one in the same. Meditation, or empty contemplation and focus in whatever form, is an integral part of the spiritual practices which lead to a conscious realistic spiritual understanding and awareness in everyday life. This awareness is facilitated by learning the Spirit Teaching.

We need both the material life and the spiritual existence in order to know who we are, and to vivify our perspectives in these stories that we lead. It is the yin/yang, the swinging wave of our existence, out of which we bring more meaning into the universe.
Life

Aimee

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I agree that we need to find a balance in regards to both aspect. But If I contemplate myself in regards to the spiritual teaching and meditation one can see that both are not on the equal.
If you come to consider the action into non action, I can then only understand that meditation does not require any words, books or speech as a process. Meanwhile spiritual teaching does indeed need all of this as a guidance.
It's like something is not right, but you cannot explain it. It's like looking for something which doesn't exist.
You can feel it with your heart, but cannot explain it with words.
It’s like something is there, around you, but just waiting to be discovered.
"It is the yin/yang, the swinging wave of our existence, out of which we bring more meaning into the universe."
The meaning of what? This is what I'm struggling for. . .

Salome

Learnmore12

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello friends,

Something I have not been able to understand about the spirit is that, Billy had mentioned that there is no point in contacting a spirit or spirit form once it departs from this life because it would not know more than it did during this life here. But yet, through meditation one can unlock the secrets, and let us know about things which we do not have an answer to otherwise through our spirit. How does this work? I would appreciate it if anybody knows what this means. Salome.

Votan

Post Number: 370
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12

As far as I can understand you are not really in touch with the spirit force but that super computer that everybody's mind is connected to.

I think it is the Arahat something, if that makes any sense.
joe

Paul_wr

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,
Arahat Athersata, is a Spirit Level of Being.
I think you are confusing that Spirit level with the "cosmic calculator".

Thanks,
Paul

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 644
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Aimee and Learnmore12

Hello Learnmore12,

That is a great question. Although there are other fascinating texts in the Goblet of the Truth associated with your question; the following provides an answer you want to consider.

Goblet of the Truth Chapter 22 verses 14 - 16.

14) Solely the understanding of the creational laws and recommendations is truthly the key to the right guidance and mastery of the life.
15) The understanding of the higher regulation of the creational laws and recommendations forms the constitution of the life, therefore it is of decisive importance for the existence.
16) You human beings have a larger innermost self, the spirit-form, which animates your consciousness-block as a tiny part-piece of the Creation, therefore your life-power is dependent on it physically, i.e. bodily; however, you are no form of the duality, because as material bodies you are, as a human being, your own oneness which is, however, dependent on the spirit-form which gives you the life and which is in itself also a oneness; therefore the spirit-form lives in the body of you human beings, i.e. in the region of the superior colliculus
(seat of the spirit, i.e. of the spirit-form in the human being in the ‹roof of the midbrain› = paired junction).

Hello Aimee,

You asked; "Can spiritual teaching be the The golden key which open all doors? Or is it meditation?"

The Spiritual Teaching could indeed be referred to as the "golden key which open all doors" as you put it. So, metaphorically speaking, just what are these "doors?"

In chapter 22 verses 1 - 3 it says the following.

1) You human beings, you are part of the universe with its immutable, eternal laws and recommendations of the Creation in which a purpose for existence is also determined for you, the sense of the life which is given in the relatively highest possible evolution of the consciousness.
2) And if you recognise this life-purpose and life-sense and bring it into relationship with your own existence at every hour, every day and at all times, then you will unavoidably recognise yourselves and be lord and master over yourselves.
3) And if you are lord and master of yourselves, then you will be able to arrange your surroundings in a favour- able wise through your knowledge and your wisdom, in order to do things of the right, of the fairness and of the progress as well as of the evolution of the consciousness.

Salome,
Eddie

Link: Goblet of the Truth
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf

Corey

Post Number: 883
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aimee,

The meaning of life is to evolve your consciousness, and accumulate more wisdom, knowledge, love, peace, and harmony, and begin formulating the high-values and virtues (moral virtues are tied into your morality, which is a part of your Ratio) in the human-being's daily life, so you can be a true human-being in the creational sense. Along the way, you will realize all of this must continued to be done over the course of millions of years, and many lifetimes, which is our present turning point in this beginning of the Age of Aquarius, and this will be a large portion of study, and focus, for all Earth-humans in about 800 years. Meditation is just one aspect of the spiritual teaching, that is waiting to be reaped in the rewards of self-discipline, balance, and putting you in touch with your creational inner-most self. The spiritual teaching is very multi-faceted budding flower, that you must groom in your thoughts, feelings, and actions, to reap the benefits based on the casual law of cause and effect.

Billy's booklets (Gratisschrift) are a great place to start, they cover many interesting sides, and many interesting topics of the spiritual teaching, and they are usually free. Then there are the available translations, IMO if you feel that you are missing something, follow your impulses, and maybe you need to study the spiritual teaching so you can find out all the things you are truly missing. The law of becoming and passing, the law of intactness, the laws of rationality by limiting procreation of human-beings, these are all fascinating topics, just waiting to be investigated by you, in your daily life, so you can be more knowledgeable, and turn your knowledge into sagenesss, and wisdom.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Msmichelle

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion...The Spiritual Teaching is a guide or directive and meditation helps to understand the guide or directive...without the distractions...and as you grow in your understanding of the Teaching....you will need less "meditation" and just "be".
MsMichelle

Aimee

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

Thanks a lot for your help. Will study further those chapters mention above and meditate on it so it can be digest.

Sometime struggle appear as to apply spiritual law and having to live a daily life in a metropole as where most of the activity or surroundings are in contradiction to the spiritual teaching.

This is not easy but getting there slowly but surely.

Salome

Learnmore12

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Eddie and Paul.

Aimee

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, July 10, 2015 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Corey.

I will study this further. I just felt like stuck for a few days but coming to this forum for help was a good decision.

Salome

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 564
Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2015 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I agree that we need to find a balance in regards to both aspect. But If I contemplate myself in regards to the spiritual teaching and meditation one can see that both are not on the equal.
If you come to consider the action into non action, I can then only understand that meditation does not require any words, books or speech as a process. Meanwhile spiritual teaching does indeed need all of this as a guidance.
It's like something is not right, but you cannot explain it. It's like looking for something which doesn't exist.
You can feel it with your heart, but cannot explain it with words.
It’s like something is there, around you, but just waiting to be discovered.
"It is the yin/yang, the swinging wave of our existence, out of which we bring more meaning into the universe."
The meaning of what? This is what I'm struggling for. . . "

- Aimee

One of the hardest things to do in reaching for a greater understanding is learning what questions to ask. Thanks for your insightful questions, Aimee. They keep us on our toes.

Yin/Yang are never 'equal' when viewed at any single moment; one is always overtaking the other. However when we pull our awareness back to see the greater picture, we find that neither side can ever fully conquer the other, no matter where in the wave we perceive. Thus, objectivity is found in balance, in this case the balance between the material existence and the spiritual awareness. This is a balance that is not dependent upon equality at any point, but rather the inability to ever completely take on one perspective over another. The way forward is found in the balance of the entire process.

You seem to me to be at least partly dealing with the cognition of a feeling or awareness within you. I don't know if that's a correct assessment, but if it is, that's not something anyone else can logically explain away for you. At this point in our spiritual evolution, and for many, many, many iterations of self to come, life is full of unreconcilable paradoxes. Dealing with that is one the things that motivates us to keep growing within ourselves and others, growing in understanding of the circumstances of life.

You are right in that 'meaning' is a loaded word. It carries weight with it without actually saying anything specific. Ambiguous 'meaning' can mean all sorts of things, each with implied depth. In this case, to "bring more meaning into the universe" is purposely ambiguous, allowing anyone to fill in the blank with concepts like love, knowledge, emotion, stories, cognition, life... all sorts of things.

Hope that helps.
m
Life

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Please see those two interesting new research articles:

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2015/june/hiking-mental-health-063015.html

http://www.creal.cat/en_noticies/414/green-spaces-influence-the-cognitive-growth-in-children

Evidence is piling up that Billy got it right with recommendation number 1 in the book “Die Psyche”/“The Psyche”. Please look up the proper translation. As I don’t have it, here just a quick one:

Es muss unbedingt vermieden werden, mehr als die erforderliche Zeit in den ‘vier Wänden’ zu verbringen. Das heisst, dass so viel wie nur möglich frische Luft geatmet werden muss und man sich viel im Freien aufhält. Weite Spaziergänge in Wald und Feld sind erforderlich und unumgänglich.

It is crucial to avoid spending more than the required time inside at home. This means that one must breathe as much as possible fresh air and stay a lot outdoors. Long walks in forests and fields are necessary and inevitable.

No doubt that he is ahead of current research with his subsequent 9 recommendations.

The articles are at the same time another warning that adding masses of people in crammed cities is not the way to go – see the short video clip, official forecasts are unfortunately exactly confirming that troublesome trend.

Salome,
Stefan

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page