Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 27, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through July 27, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 630
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill, please assume that at least one or more of your previous personalities were in fact murderers, as we all were. Our spirit form has a huge history so I always assume I have lived everyone's life, if that makes sense??? That everything everyone has ever gone through, you have too. My understanding of previous lifetimes is that when we get to the point that we can know what our former lives were, it will be a lump sum total of it. It's what you do now in this lifetime that is important.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1029
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billwilson12,

"has any found their unlimited consciousness that are willing to share."

Sure .... Beethoven composed this when he was deaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjIhCOE4Ng

CPL has described such a state nicely in post 700 however it's the use to which a person is able to utilize such an experience which makes a difference.

By creating something of lasting value which others can benefit from is probably of more importance than the euphoria or unique sensations a person experiences whilst being in these states.

Spending time in isolation might do the trick though i dont think it's necessary or any sort of assurance an altered state will result from the effort.

Take for instance the story of Harry Potter .... Joanne Rowling was dozing off during a train journey when suddenly the ideas for Harry Potter began flooding through her mind resulting in the most successful and widely selling book - film franchise ever.

The holy ones are aghast that a series about magic and wizards has gained so much widespread success ...... seeing they have been persecuting sorcerers and magicians for well over a thousand years ..... and now every kid and their dog wants to wear a pointy hat, wave a wand and read books of spells ..... magician

Paul McCartney would be sitting in a coffee shop daydreaming when the music and lyrics for some of his songs started just floating through his mind so he scribbled them down on tablecloths.

Issac Newton was sitting under a tree ......

You might listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWxY7S_nSts

Easily equal to though in my opinion better than a movement from any of Mozart or Beethoven's best symphonies.

It's all a result of the elusive altered state and none of those folks mentioned above needed to sit in a cave.

About Billy Meier ...... those states as mentioned during his great spacer journey ..... the timelessness are rare though not unknown.

What worked against Billy were some of the people who surrounded him during the early days of the mission.

Unless there's a relative isolation and freedom from disruptions it's near impossible to maintain or even experience such a state so how he manages to come up with the constant stream of new material is quite an achievement.

When it comes it comes, usually suddenly with great impact then vanishes.

What persons do with such a state throughout it's duration is their choice though often not exactly depending on circumstances and influences.

But going off somewhere hoping to achieve it whilst sitting in a cave or under a tree ..... who knows what they achieve because nobody can be anybody else to experience exactly what another person experiences so no matter how the experience is described ..... it's words and hardly adequate as a means of conveying the totality of what happens but it's all there can ever be because you cant be someone else ..... not even for a very brief time but if you read someones account of what transpired then compare it to your own experience that would give probably the most accurate idea ..... but first you need to experience ..... something ..... to appreciate the difference.

Not think about what it might be like or read others accounts of what they claim happened ..... something tangible and real must happen.

When it does it's real not imaginary but there's the old story about a watched pot which never boils so trying too hard can prove to be counter productive ..... it's something spontaneous and unexpected which just come with virtually no warning however maybe yes some of those folks who became hermit's succeeded but the price ..... it's off the grid and outside the box for sure to spend time isolated though not any guarantee of success.
Cheers.

Andyv24

Post Number: 51
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think Bill was referring to simply the creative process but rather -- correct me if I'm wrong -- the thing mentioned in the material about how one can, after mastering concentration, make contact with their own spirit and have access to virtually all knowledge. I can't now find where this is discussed in the information, but I distinctly remember it... Anyone know where?

Then it seems Bill was asking if this is one and the same as the 'satori' experience of Hindu's of old... my feeling is probably not. What you described sounds perhaps like a meditative result that Billy warns against -- the manufacturing of hyper-positive thoughts, that are not based in reality and therefore are ill-advised

But, as far as contacting the spirit or the "unlimited conciousness" as Bill put it... I think this is a real thing that Billy/P's have discussed. I too would be well curious to hear about anyones experience with such -- but my guess is no one here has any experience with it.

But, if someone recalls where this -- contacting of ones own spirit through consistent meditative practice -- is discussed in the material, please point us toward it so we can have a fresh look at what we are trying to talk about (if I read Bill correctly and that is indeed what he is referring to...).

Its a very intriguing topic to say the least...where is the darn info found? Moderators? Anyone?

Billwilson12

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to thank everyone for the peaceful shared thoughts from my current questions and for the many that will follow in the future. I was ready to never come back for the negative thoughts which were to much. Michael Horn's theyfly.com site is a better clearinghouse for that. Once here the choose has been made harmony, and help is needed. For me today is my mediation day and I need insure my might of thoughts are not careless or harmful.
Thanks to all for the helpful insights.
Billy
123OM

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 614
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andyv24

It was Semjase who explained that through meditation one can access their past lives, etc.

If I'm not mistaken I think it is contact report 10.

Salome,
Eddie

Ferbon

Post Number: 370
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12

Is there any local Figu study group where you live?

Salome

Billwilson12

Post Number: 34
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,
To answer your question about a FIGU study group is under another topic. Short answer I do not think so. Long answer will be be under Misc. Discussions on FIGU.

Thank you for your response.
123OM

Votan

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddiemartin

Thank you now we are getting somewhere.
joe

Billwilson12

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2014 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While researching why has the work of so many from before 1940's on a term either just vanish. Which took me to the future of mankind web site. Where the contact notes, the goblet of truth and the Talmud Of Jmmanuel found an open mind. Add to this years of bio feed back work, with the first two years being monitored by a far-sighted physicist at that time. Thanks to BEAM I now know that I have moved into a self hypnotic state of thoughtless being. There a little on the cause, now the effects on Consciousness Abilities/Powers and the pineal gland. Having learned early in life how to love and I think the most important how to be loved keeps my thoughts tied to helping others not on material stuff or focused on "I". After reading GOT several times an having it read to me. I made the mistake one night after not being able to sleep of going into a deep meditative state. I have done this hundreds of times before. On this one night everything changed. The thought and the feeling of how much I loved my wife slipped in. But this feeling of love just keep coming on like a wave small at first to tidal waves at the end. After four hours this bless my wife interrupted my bodies awaking. This experience was just the beginning of me finding my current Consciousness. The following months has left me with a massive number of questions, and since I cannot afford all books and papers currently written by Billy nor know the old german that he writes in. I am seeking truth-full answers that come from Billy's works. I can not be alone in this quest for knowledge, with people like Michael Horn pushing so hard to get others to think more, more will follow and should find answers so they not fall into disillusion. The new age junk that is everywhere. Or even worse in to the hands of someone using the kundali entrapment to gain more paying followers.

My you find harmony today.
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, Thanks for post 1029, your chooses each are completely different and each cover knowledge of different types and times. First the easy ones, Sir Paul McCartney and Joanne Rowling are just using the same part of the brain as anyone with their higher intellect for math, art or building ect...This is in the contact notes under intelligence But with both of these others hands and skills made them famous.
Now as for the other two, in each case one has to be willing to discuss the hidden sciences that are discussed in the contact notes. But by the time that Beethoven and Sir Issac Newton came along they could not have known the things that the people knew when the obelisk was placed at saint peter's square and before. Each used a different method to cause physic disturbances. But I maybe very wrong they both rocked other humans worlds, but finding the powers of the Consciousness and it's Abilities was outside of that time they lived in. The complete answer to the sciences that these two gentleman used be under the psyche and how it can be abused to control the masses. If the Moderators will allow a discussion on the psyche under this topic since I did find this topic elsewhere. But from what I found so far here every time the occult books come up some are not ready to find the good fruit in a basket also full of rot.

Thanks for taking us the first steps of the ladder.
123OM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 38
Posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andyv24 Post Number: 51

After reading The Talmud of Jmmanuel the last release many times over, I can not find any of his followers or family managed to find away to their own Consciousness the time was not ripe for them. But with that this has changed as the humans have been degrading over the last thousands of years, the energy is now more positive for wonder changes. Alot of people have come close together to explaining it but know one as will as Jmmanenuel has. Just think would be like walking with a giant except that giant is your Consciousness in apart of you yet all around you, and apart of everything else also. Each and every thought would become real good or bad. Time would blend into apart of the now and just as real as the hair of the hand. Others psyche would add to the joy of being as well as make one feel ill if they are confused. Thus the need to learn how and why BEAM's work is so important to get out and the need for places like FIGU to be.

My you find harmony today.
123OM

Jenna

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Reiki legitimate?
If the question will take too much explaning,
are the symbols powerful?

Memo00

Post Number: 622
Posted on Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jenna, Billy says that it is always the sick person which cures himself/herself. The person using his hands etc may send suggestions as with hypnosis and so but it depends completely on the sick person if the self healing forces that exist within himself will work. Salome.

Littlefawn

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
Can someone please ask Billy if the Plejarans mentioned Master Dowsers works with Laylines on the earth. These lay lines are energy centers on the earth that can help us tap into our consciousness and help us to remember where we came from. But they all seem to be very heavily guarded by of course, military bases, what else, for the controlling powerbrokers to of course, use for themselves. These lay lines , like at Stonehenge, connect with other lay lines like at Malta and to the Pyramids in Egypt. In fact, according to a master dowser Newark New Jersey has a very powerful layline and some of these connect to form a triangulation. Our ancestors knew this and built temples and churches along these lay lines to access its energy. It was handed down to the knights templar and the masonic templar and they built their temples on these lines which can access consciousness. Does Billy still answer questions from the forum members? I would like to ask him about this. But again, if the plejarans and Lyrans messed with our DNA and caused our current tribulations, I think they are indebted to us to help us get out of this nightmare on earth. Honestly, why did they have to mess with our DNA to begin with?

Peace and Love,
LittleFawn

Verlanis

Post Number: 102
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2014 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All persons who are directly responsible for the genetic manipulations, barring the original tampering done by the Creator Overlords and Ashtar, are bound to the Earth's reincarnation cycle. Blaming entire races for the fault of rebelious sectarian orders is like calling cats useless because a single cat won't sit on command.

Leylines are the natural magnetic field lines that migratory birds use to migrate to more comfortable surroundings. The points that intersect are focal points which electric current from the Solar Wind are guided. Bermuda and Salt Lake City are two examples of where these meet. El Nino is a physcal phenom which is directly influenced by a focal point.

"Remembering what we are" and Consciousness abilities have nothing to do with location, and everything to do with cognition of how human chemicals affect thought while observing effects that have nothing to do with biological chemistry. Emotions, which are the effect of biological chemistry, can be so powerful that they can make objective facts be misinterpretted as subjective reasoning. Religious Fundamentalism is a symptom of illogical coding in the Mind caused directly by emotional programming. Earth Humans are overly emotional on irrational subjects which can lead directly to malignent behavior causing murder simply because two parties favor different books while being completely unaware that their preferred books are nothing more than fiction.

"My book is more true than your book" is a scenario which has thousands of years of history on Earth.

The most powerful people which have demonstrated amazing Consciousness abilities are Edgar Cayce, Ted Owens, Billy Meier & Ingo Swann.
Jack --

Doogsnova

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, October 12, 2014 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the Goblet of the Truth should replace the Bible, Koran, and Torah...

Kenneth

Post Number: 84
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doogsnova,
The Goblet of the Truth will replace the Bible, Koran, and the Torah one day.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Monday, October 13, 2014 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think the Goblet of the Truth should replace the Bible, Koran, and Torah..."

That's the eventual plan but it will take hundreds if not thousands of years and you forgot to mention the 343 Hindu gods.

Here we consider the contents of those books mentioned as ..... quite a stretch but to some 73% .... i think from memory of the planet's population they are taken seriously in various degrees which is ..... quite a worry.

Never mind some day serious questions will be asked about talking snakes and where the 72 ladies in white are recruited from plus does offering the monkey god a bowl of banana's really ensure a happy marriage.

When the president of a nation possessing maybe 7-8 thousand nuclear devices claims during a national television broadcast that voices in his head revealed that leader of country X is an evil person whose lands must be bombed then invaded and he obtains a lot of support from the general population then obviously there's a problem.
Cheers.

4400swift

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The power being used by Fa Qui and Qui Gong is consciousness power maybe? From reading Billy I had an interest in consciousness power and this looks like something I can learn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLyLXdRNKLU

Any thoughts?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 915
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is that from the lost Fa Kawi tribe ?

Votan

Post Number: 296
Posted on Friday, March 13, 2015 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markcampbell

Funny, have you been there too.They are a very advanced race.
joe

Markcampbell

Post Number: 918
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2015 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think this would be a worthwhile effort if it teaches you what you seek to progress in . Of course , it's application would be any act of will , amplified and focused into an electro-beam as was presented here .

Mark

Philoe58

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is Kryon chanelling false?

philoe58

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page