Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 30, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through July 30, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 118
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you so much Stefan for the links. Will certainly check out the links later in the day. :-)

Yes Billy is certainly on top of it and he has written about it in the book “Die Psyche”/“The Psyche”, page 177, the Ten Recommendations. It is a very, very good book. Salome. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Adamjhs

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2015 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stefan, can you list those 9 recommendations?

I am not sure if I have come across them

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adam,

As Piyali has written, the Psyche is one of the very few books from Billy with a bilingual version already at disposal…

https://figu.org/shop/b%C3%BCcher/the-psyche?language=en

Myself I don’t have that one. I will thus wait till Saturday for someone possessing it possibly taking the time to key in that chapter (3 pages). Here my promise: in case that this might not happen, you would get the pleasure of receiving my own amateurish translation on Sunday.

Salome,
Stefan

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adam,

In addition t the Psyche, the re is the Might of the Thoughts and the Goblet of the Truth, both available for international delivery here:

http://theyfly.com/newproducts/newproducts.html

Votan

Post Number: 373
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

FIGU members qualify for any discounts.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Votan, All prices are the same. The only variable is in shipping costs to other countries.

Blue_room

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Ten Recommendations
Additional Behavior in Connection with the Three Golden Rules

1) It must be absolutely avoided to spend more time than necessary behind 'four walls'. This means, that as much as possible, one must breath fresh air and spend a lot of time outdoors. Long walks in the forest and fields are required and indispensable.

2) During the walks, one should often shout out loud. A name is best suited for this, which is shouted out with all the power of one's voice, as if searching for someone in the vicinity. Many human beings use a name which has a special significance for them, with good success. This shouting out tremendously loosens the suppressed feelings and trepidations in the inner nature, through which one begins to feel freer and more joyful.

3) While taking a stroll one should sing as loudly as possible, in which case, happy and humorous songs are very valueful, so for example, 'Where Mountains Rise...', 'Wondering is the Miller's Joy...', 'Cheerful is the Gypsie's Life...', 'Annemarie...', 'Durs Oberland uuf...', and so on and so forth. This singing likewise loosens the suppressed feelings and trepidations in the inner nature. However, one should pay attention that they are sung with a really loud, strong voice because only in this way is it rightly effective. Whether the human being is musical or not, in no wise, plays any role. The main thing is that they are sung as loudly as possible.

4) During the walk it is advisable that the long stretches often be walked barefoot with alternating gaits. Thus it is recommended to go one time at a normal pace in order then to run quickly or to employ a sprint for a short stretch.

5) From time to time one should allow oneself a short rest and to sit down somewhere if possible, in which case one should also indulge fancifully in a wishful dream or in beautiful and pleasant memories, which even during the walks, should generally not be set aside from one's attention.

6) During the walks and rests it is of importance that everything is accurately heard, observed and considered. Flowers, animals, trees, birds and everything that the ears hear and the eyes see are of absolute importance. That it should be accurately heard, observed, looked at and considered means that it must be realised, therefore really quite accurately heard and looked at and considered - not just superficially. Every detail should be accurately heard, observed and looked at and considered.
Accurate hearing and accurate consideration and observation trigger neutral positive thoughts; which, on the other hand, fasten themselves firmly in the memory as ineradicable recollections, through which remembering and the concentration-power are regained or strengthened.

7) One reflects over one's deeds and speech and one's own thoughts and reproaches oneself in all honesty and criticism for committed errors.

8) Secrets, entrusted in confidence, or other knowledge about other human beings should be kept to oneself under all circumstances and spoken of only if the person in question wishes it so; or it is necessitated through certain compelling circumstances.

9) One always speaks slowly and deliberately, but also with control and friendliness, if the circumstances do not require otherwise.

10) Absolute honesty and correctness towards oneself and towards the fellow human beings are also of utmost importance, as well as to always represent one's freedom of opinion in all situations. These not only further self-confidence and a correct mode of life, but also the intellect, the rationality and the trust and the esteem for other human beings.

Tried posting these on Saturday night but don't know what happened...

Please read the following info regarding the posting of copyrighted material http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/3163/3163.html#POST64595 Thank you

(Message edited by scott on July 20, 2015)

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just received and have been reading Might of Thoughts and Its an amazing piece of work. The complexity of human thoughts are mind blowing and it goes to show how little we really know about ourselves and the inner workings that can affect our day to day lives. It would take years of research to find the information published in this book and even then you may not find it to be accurate or even complete in any way.

Thanks Michael Horn for the fast shipment.
Mark Gilbo
“if you can’t fly, don’t jump off a bridge"

Hugo

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, I share the same view as you about MOT. It's amazing. I found I have to read each sentence very slowly and ponder to grasp it's meaning. And even then I can't grasp it's full potential of meaning. A book of hidden gems and one that needs to be reread several times I think.

Corey

Post Number: 890
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mgilbo1,

Yes, MH is a very fast shipper, I highly recommend his service to anyone who needs the books. I can't say enough about the "Photo-Inventarium" I received from him, I am still flabbergasted by the clear, quality, color photos of Plejaren beamships, it is priceless!
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Cpl

Post Number: 771
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I second that, Corey.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree as well, Might of the Thoughts is amazing!!! Along with The Psyche. I've re-read the books several times, and each time, I grasped the patterns of my thoughts and I am able to resolve many of the questions I usually ask of BEAM.

Photo Inventarium is also amazing, and personally, If anyone believes the photos are a hoax, they are definitely kidding themselves.
MsMichelle

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1073
Posted on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Mgilbo1, You're quite welcome. I'm working on a new time travel delivery system so that you actually get the book before you order it!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1428
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gee Michael that's great news I'll be getting tons of stuff for free by intending to order them but changing my mind at the last minute.
Now hows that for tricking the time travel ordering system.
Everyone get in on the act before Michael time travels out.

Hahe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2015 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, New, your subscription was canceled before you were born. Better luck next life time!

Walterallen1

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to All,

After spending many hours of many days researching BEAM, I have found that I am totally fixed on many levels. For the record I must say that has I acquired this knowledge about the truth of our history from Billy's works there is a part of me that is fascinated by it and a bigger part of me that knows it to be the truth.

On the other side I must say that I am some what sadden by the understanding that Christ never lived and that all my works in his name were in vain. Yet I am more relieved in knowing that Jmmanuel did live and was purposefully sent to help us know the truth as was Billy.

So here I am now with this knowing of truth surrounded by those who would die or kill me before they would consider excepting or even considering the truth that I have found. Yet I love them as much as before or more. It takes a very open minded person to even consider BEAM's information.

My focus, my cause has not changed. I know I am to help the blind see and the deaf hear. It is a task I fear may be beyond my ability to do so, as I live in the heart of the bible belt...SC.

What are any of you doing in this regard if anything? I have high regard for Michael Horn and his works on this subject...love the web site...very educational on many levels. I have also listened to the works of Randolph Winters with respect to BEAM. Anyone know what he is doing today?

For now I will continue to educate myself and continue to grow closer to understanding Creation and Nature through a relationship with the my eternal spirit, which by the way always answers my call, just not always the way I expect it to...it is the most wonderful experience I have found in my life...so much wisdom...so much humbling truth.

Hugo

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1,

Nice to hear another person has found the truth!

You said people might kill you before they would consider the truth you found. Is this because of a job or position you hold, and if so, what is it, if you don't mind me asking?

Corey

Post Number: 899
Posted on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Walterallen1,

I don't live in the bible belt, but there are plenty of deeply religious people (including members of my own family) in my immediate vicinity, but I never strike up a conversation about the truth, with deeply religious people, as this is not recommended by Billy. "Never argue with Christian's" I think is the official line. About as far as I take it, is the negative effects of overpopulation, and global warming, only to those who might adequately consider my words, and points. That's it, period.

Yes you put it so correctly, that some people in your life would rather die, or kill you, then accept the truth you have found. Just so you know, there are "Goblet" verses that say it is not necessary to put yourself at risk, or jeopardy, for the mission. Many people are just too dumb, deaf, and blind towards the laws and recommendations of Creation, to reason with them, if you need further assistance in regards of standing alone amongst the masses, read "Goblet" 4:96. This verse really helps me out, and has given me reason to consider relocating to the pro-FIGU community of Arizona, in some upcoming years.

Helping those that are deaf, dumb, and blind, towards the laws and recommendations of Creation is admirable, but first you have to make sure you have the right kind of soil, for flowers of truth, intellect, and rationality to sprout, and grow. This means you must continue to detach yourself from religion, and study, so you can further your knowledge, and turn it into wisdom. If you can, purchase books from Michael Horn, and study them (you may have to hide them from friends and family), and you will be on the way to many liberating cognitions. I also recommend obtaining the pamphlet: "FIGU in a nutshell", so you can learn exactly what FIGU is, and isn't. You could obtain this from FIGU Switzerland, or I think creationaltruth.org might still have a copy online.

As far as I know, FIGU officially distanced themselves from Randy Winters, as he confused many of the information, with his own interpretations, and had ulteriour money making motives, for getting close to Billy.

One more thing, the word "humble" is recommended by FIGU, to be replaced with the word "modest", as "humble" is a word, used by cult-religions, to gain subservience of the masses. There is no way for you to know that, unless I tell you, but don't worry about it, it's all a learning experience.

Good luck to you!

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Walterallen1

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

I don't hold any official position or job per say, but I have for many years now up till lets say the beginning of 2015, been a person of high regard at any of the churches that I have associated with because of my great knowledge of scripture along with my true love for those who have or have not come to know Jesus. So much so that some leadership of the churches I have worked with got jealous or scared of me because of my ways which don't follow theirs. I didn't come to serve myself but to serve those in need, the broken, the lost. I am very sacrificial where others may look out for number one first then help others if they want to. In most cases I would move on to learn other faiths before any real trouble start. Example: I received some holy water from a catholic priest that I was learning the ways of Catholicism from and decided to bless a church that ministered to recovering drug addicts in order to hopefully drive out negative forces/energies. You would have thought that I had received the water from the devil himself by the reaction of the pastor and some people...of little faith...not good.

My journey in ministry was in search for spiritual truth, growth and ascension. This is the part that was for me. Also I knew something was and is very wrong with organized religion. I was and I still am motivated by "my spirit", my holy spirit not the holy spirit to learn about why this is. I now know why. I still feel I am being helped to prepare for something greater to do here in this experience. I just can't bring myself to be the religious man I was knowing now what I know...in truth. The great love is there but the passion for teaching others a lie even partial truths is dead. I don't pray like I did even though many and I mean many of my prayers have been answered. I now extend great love to Creation and marvel at what it has created and then I find myself with something that is much wiser then me wanting me to understand things far beyond my ability to figure out on my own...and I am very emotionally moved by this...always, every time.

Thank you for your interest.

Salome

Patm

Post Number: 314
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"FIGU in a Nutshell" per Corey's suggestion can be downloaded at:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=zVYAOLBXVHM%3d&tabid=235&portalid=0&mid=1314

Salome
PatM

Walterallen1

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thank you so much for your words. They have truly enlightened me. I have tested the waters with my new found knowledge on my wife only to find that we remain separate on beliefs. She is very religious, always has been, and she is happy with her beliefs. I make it very clear that my intention is only to present what I have found and not expect anyone to believe just because I do. I have even agreed to attend church with her and our very young children and not cause a problem. But I do intend to present what I know to my children when they are old enough to decide for themselves what is the truth...it might be tuff.

OK, I am excited to hear about this pro-FIGU community you speak of. The fact that something like this exists gives me hope for the future of our race. Change must start somewhere.

For now and for the rest of my present life I will be studying what I find and learning to be closer to my ever lasting spirit of truth.

I wish you well in your journey through these times. Thank you for advise, it has been well received.

Salome

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 153
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kind Ladies and Sirs,

Remember we are not members of some elite group here. All we are asking for is our own self awareness in the so called scheme of things. Others have families, situations and such that are quite happy with their own way of life. I would not want to change it for them. Now that my life differs and I have made a choice lets us together live the life and walk the walk and talk the talk for Nokodemjons sake!

This road we have chosen must be lived in a manner which may seem selfish to some but in its ultimate truth be for betterment of each individual spirit during this lifetime.

It's not just being aloof of others it is simply being more aware of creation and its true purpose to us all as a whole.

It is not easy being a horse of a different color but that is why we are here and what we have always been since the so called beginning of time. Each spirit must travel his or hers/its own path, although others thoughts and deeds might seem to differ from ours we must show and feel and render all the respect that is abided to each individual for they are us. As such it is called simple respect and unconditional love.

It's hard not to point fingers but in essence that is what society has taught us to do since childhood. It has shaped us into something that we are not. But now we are all given this opportunity that points us in the right direction.

I know it is not easy but who said it was going to be. No where in the book does it say that you have to like it. But personally come hell or high water you must make and choose your next step....alone for it is a personal thing.

I like others would love to have a safe zone where we could all meet and discuss our personal travels but history in itself has proven that this must be done as a individual thing.

Billy has asked for no blind followers, only doers. There are no keys to heaven here only our true selves in what we call creations eyes and trying not to make the same mistake twice or even thrice.

But that folks is in fact what has ultimately brought us all here. Those who will... will, those who won't... won't!

Bronzedesk (Mat)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Piyali

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very well expressed Mat. I concur with you.
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page