Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 04, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through October 04, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 433
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

There's no need to apologize to me in this case and I'm glad you didn't stay offended!

Thanks again Eddie!

Ferbon

Post Number: 359
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

"Overemphasis also happend to the Plejaren who controlled their feelings too much and learned from Billy’s feedback to incorporate their feelings more. They recognized their mistake and corrected it."

Could you add the source of this info?

Salome

Jacob

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ferbon,

Sure here it is, excerpt from Contact 66 (not available on Futureofmankind), the English translation may contain errors.

Sechsundsechzigster Kontakt;Mittwoch, 10. November 1976, 2.18 Uhr
Sixty-sixth Contact; Wednesday 10 November 1976, 14.18PM

Semjase:

141. Wir taten den Fehler, unsere Gefühle zu sehr zu kontrollieren, was zur Folge hatte, dass wir Analysen nach reinen Wahrscheinlichkeitswerten erstellten.

141. We did the mistake to control our feelings too much, which meant that we only made analysis based on pure probability values.

142. Dies war falsch, was wir sehr bald nach deiner Bekanntschaft erkannten, der du dich häufig nur durch deine Gefühle leiten lässt.

142. This was wrong, what we realized very soon after your acquaintance, because you allow yourself to be guided by your feelings only.

143. Dies ergab, dass es falsch war, unsere Gefühle gegenüber tieferentwickelten Intelligenzen abzukapseln durch eine allzustrenge Kontrolle, weshalb im Laufe des letzten Jahres dieser Schaden behoben wurde.

143. This showed that it was false to encapsulate our feelings towards lower developed intelligences by an overly strict control, so this damage was undone during the last year.

144. Ergab sich doch bereits daraus, dass sich das Blockieren der Gefühle ausweitete und in den eigenen Reihen seine Wirkung zu zeitigen begann.

144. Resulting from that, blocking of feelings spread amongst our own ranks and started to spread its effects.

145.So fanden wir durch dich noch rechtzeitig zurück und konnten das Übel in wenigen Monaten beheben, ehe mit Sicherheit eine Evolutionsblockade der Gefühle hätte in Erscheinung treten können, wie dies auch bei andern Völkern der Fall ist.

145. So we found through you (Billy = remark Jacob) a way back on time and were able to undo the problem in a few months before with certainly an evolution blockade of feelings could appear, as is the case with other people (nations)
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Darren

Post Number: 383
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the overemphasis of the Plejaren was on them taking things too seriously and not joking/laughing enough or something of that nature.

Yoid

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/File:ContactNotesNotes.docx

on that link where real life section is number 75 recognition of the reality of Creation and its laws and 76 is written your present stage , which already tends toward the next one.

Does it mean that it is our present stage of spiritual development who are learning Billys teachings nowadays or something else? Because educated humans are at level 3 number 66 in that document.

Thanks

Yoid

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What does it mean spirit level 7. Primary cognition of Reality as an Absolute (truths, basic matrix of nature) (present phase
of a FEW researchers on the earth)?

thanks

Yoid

Post Number: 104
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What says Billy about the level of people who are interested in spirit teaching? Are those people level higher than avarage human on Earth? Are those Lyran spirits mostly?

Learnmore12

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am a new member to this forum. I am glad I found this source of information, as I was searching for true facts about our life on this earth and our mission. Thanks to Billy Meier and his team who has been a great source of information in regards to our mission on this earth. I have learned many things through his contact notes and other articles.

My question is about spirit forms. What kind of life does a spirit lead in the fine matter world after it leaves the human body?

Hello Learnmore 12,
I think you may have uploaded the wrong document (History of Buena Park.) I have removed the link.
Regards
Scott Moderator

(Message edited by scott on May 30, 2014)

Learnmore12

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to upload the wrong file.

Here is the correct file. My question is, what kind of life does a spirit lead in the fine matter world after it leaves the human body?

Corey

Post Number: 618
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12,

question: August 04, 2001:

Very briefly, could you describe what the average
Earth human experiences between lives...Thanks.

ANSWER: That's not possible because we don't remember and we don't have the words to describe it. No personality exists anymore, and therefore no thoughts as we are familiar with in our lifetime.
It's the spirit form and the "comprehensive consciousness block" (Gesamtbewusstseinsblock) that enter the Beyond. The spirit form and the comprehensive consciousness block "analyses/reviews" (= aufarbeiten) what has not been digested/assimilated prior to death. Love, wisdom etc. are transformed into a fine-matter form. The former personality is dissolved and transformed into neutral energy. Then a new personality is "worked out"/developed which incarnates - together with the spirit form - into an embryo at the 21st day after conception. The new personality has nothing in common with the former one!
---
(note: the Gesamtbewusstseinsblock no longer translates into comprehensive consciousness block, but instead translates into overall consciousness block, or OCB for short)

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis
page 124 Lehrshrift

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Driving through the countryside here in southeast Australia, I have seen at times various animals at play, such as calves hopping and prancing about, and even a couple of magpies frivolously dropping to the ground onto its side while the other stands near, waving its wings across the laying bird, both taking turns at being 'submissive' and 'dominant'.
These days wildlife documentaries have a narrator that will often say that play is just practise and training for survival, with the behaviour being reinforced with 'feel good' hormones, but I feel that the inherent joyfulness of play is being ignored here. Play seems to be joyful in and of itself rather than simply being behaviour which is "enjoyed" because of hormones.

Is the origin of joy able to be determined in terms of this diagram?:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3790.jpg

And how about when it comes to animals?

Andrew_hua

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2014 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the book, The Psyche, there it is written that joy arises from the mentality-block (p.11-15).

~ ~ ~

There was a question answered in the previous round:

Newinitiation
Hello Billy and Christian
My question is once the spirit enters the embryo on the 21st day how long into the pregnancy does the foetus have to be before it can interact with the parents even just at a subconscious and unconscious level with the stimulus that the parents provide for him/her whether in thoughts, voice/sound, feelings or touch?
Thank you
Matt lee

During pregnancy it is a one-way process from the mother and father etc. to the fetus, i.e. the fetus only receives. This happens unconsciously and non-consciously. These „outside impulses“ are building the Grundcharakter (basic character), followed by the Erziehungs- and Selbsterziehungscharakter (educational and self-educational character).

What distinction is Billy making between unconscious and non-conscious?

Littlefawn

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
Can someone explain what happens to the combined spirit form-personality in cases of abortion, miscarriage and ectopic pregnancies? In cases where the procedure is forced for any reason, does the mother carry bad karma for this? By Cultural consequence and not laws of creation it is the case that both the rape and abuse of women and children is culturally accepted on earth, much to the inhumanity of both. Women are more complicated and here's why, WOmen have very active emotional or intuitive lives, especially after giving birth. We need to be in order to know the difference between a 'good' baby cry and a 'danger' baby cry. Once a woman has had a child there seems to be a genetic endowment that predisposes a woman to 'instinctively' know how to care for and protect their young, that didn't seem to exist prior to that event. This may be the nature versus nurture issue. This is a very serious inquiry about the reproduction ability given to women. It is sacred in a sense, to me and I am grateful to have been incarnated as a woman and to be allowed the miraculous process of having children. Motherhood is a joyous gift and I cherish and love my daughters dearly as incarnated souls who belong to creation. There is something to be said for this bond between mother and child that is stronger than a covalent bond.Surely this must have come up at some point in Billy's contacts? It is amazing to be able to teach my daughters about Billy's teachings early in their life so that it will be natural to them, as if it was always there from there beginning so they know no alternative. I showed them pictures of Asket and Simjase, and they send wishes to them at night. I would like more information on the genetic endowment of women as givers of life. When will women be treated with respect and as equal to men which we are? Women have suffered indentured servitude far too long.

Peace and Love,
LittleFawn

Justsayno

Post Number: 633
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi LittleFawn, a life that was terminated prematurely is put back into the reincarnation cycle but are able to come back right away (the spirit form incarnating on the 21st day after conception). There is no such thing as karma but instead you are probably thinking of feelings of guilt associated with terminating a pregnancy? Women are sometimes their own worst enemy when it comes to thoughts and feelings. As a mother myself, I do understand the bond between mother and child. For example after my daughter's accident she sent out her thoughts to me and although I didn't understand what she was trying to convey, I did understand that something was going on with her at that moment. I stood up and asked my son where she was (even though I already knew where she was) and I went outside and oddly stared in the direction of her accident for about 5 minutes.
Being a woman in todays society is not about respect...because respect is earned and you will never ever find approval from everyone because you simply cannot please everyone. Instead focus on yourself and when you get to the point that you don't give a shit what others think of you...then you will be liberated. I would suggest not being a victim and getting rid of the victim attitude because no one can treat us badly unless we allow it :-) The attackers have their own problems and you have to realize that they aren't your problems. When it comes to divorce, been there, done that, it's always messy but hopefully you will get to the point that you can be civil to one another. I agree that anyone who has never seen the judicial system at work, it's a real eye opening experience, isn't it? Since you are a psychologist have you had time to peruse The Psyche?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2014 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Littlefawn first and most important karma is the buddhist them was created to control ones learning made-up word in the contact notes Please keep reading you are getting there. I watched as the psyche was broken between my son and my wife when was at the age of 7, she almost had a nervous brake down from it. He was becoming his own form of human being to learn on his own path. Give them room to learn and if a government school is a must then please do not lose the summer months for home schooling it worked for us.
Good luck finding your harmony.
Bill
123OM

Marbar

Post Number: 274
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since there is an equation that determines how long does a spirit-form stay in the beyond between incarnations; is there a way to find out when the last time that spirit-form entered the beyond.

Rebirth

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2015 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand JHWH is the "next to last highest power and knowledge" according to Billy. I was curious as to what the "last highest power and knowledge" is, does anybody know? I scoured the internet and couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Salome
* Intuition *

Corey

Post Number: 956
Posted on Friday, October 02, 2015 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rebirth,

According to the 6th contact (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_6) educated Earth-humans (scientists and the like) are @ level 3, the level of JWHW is attained once a human reaches the 5th, out of 7 levels of life. And the 6th & 7th level you can see at the link I provided.

Salome

Corey
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Rebirth

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Corey.
* Intuition; I hold it down for the block bleeders *

Rebirth

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Jacob Smits said there are other types of JHWHs not talked about in the teachings. Do you know anything about this?

Salome
* Intuition; I hold it down for the block bleeders *

Corey

Post Number: 959
Posted on Saturday, October 03, 2015 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rebirth,

No I do not.

Salome
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Patm

Post Number: 331
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

regarding the Jschwisch-Jschrisch, Srut and Ban-Srut levels of human development please see:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=qhDkOASbw_w%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

hope this helps
Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 332
Posted on Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just a note: Jschwisch-Jschrisch, Srut and Ban-Srut are levels of the essence of wisdom a human being can achieve in a life-time - Ban-Srut being the highest level prior to entering the High-Council as semi-human/semi-spirit form.
As our life-spans increase so also the possibility increases of our achieving higher levels of the essence of wisdom that a human being can achieve.

Salome
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page