Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 22, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through October 22, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Borthwey

Post Number: 253
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have done more filming today and I reached the definite conclusion that these sounds are vocalizations of my mind. This is simply due to being alone, so I will speak some things inwardly, so to say, with an extra intensity because of the situation involved, and this is captured by the camera. Well some seem to be projected thoughts but may have been spoken or thought, and others were thought for sure. I think I can even recognize by now, the difference between the sound of my mind and that of my voice. And the difference between the compreensible and the uncompreensible ones is that some are actual words and others mental signifiers, so to speak, a sort of mental cake of associated concepts which constitute a process. Well it's difficult to describe but I think I recognize it from my own thinking.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1058
Posted on Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So someone is calling you .... loud enough to register on a video camera set up on a tripod some distance away .... but what does it mean ?
Cheers.

Borthwey

Post Number: 254
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I think whoever may want to call me may use a phone or a computer for such... I don't think that is "David" being said, it's just one of those jumbled up thought processes, when no clear word is spelt by the mind but a bunch of condensed bits from several "places". It just happens to sound like "David" to English speakers. It's like the martian rocks, that can look like all sorts of things from certain perspectives. So if you meant that someone was physically calling me there, that's impossible because there was no one else around, and if you mean that the camera was capturing some remotely projected brain waves, I don't think that is likely either. I would have been the one to capture a telepathic emission directed at me, not a machine or someone else near me.
From what I remember basic telepathy is enough for any two individuals to communicate within a planet, but there must be other types of phenomena, there must be some short range emissions that can be captured by both humans and machines. I remember occasions when I have "heard" things which I later understood to have been these types of involuntary telepathy.

Darren

Post Number: 471
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Borthwey, have you deliberately tried to record your own projected thoughts? If you have but were unable to do so then the sounds/voices recorded when you were on your bike may be due to something else, maybe not from you?

Ramirez

Post Number: 1060
Posted on Monday, September 29, 2014 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"and if you mean that the camera was capturing some remotely projected brain waves, I don't think that is likely either. I would have been the one to capture a telepathic emission directed at me, not a machine or someone else near me."

In that case there would be no evidence but you have ......
Cheers.

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, April 04, 2015 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone ever see there thoughts take a form of this and come in and out of you? Its easiest at night time when your in bed. What you think and what it looks like are fascinating.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They say money is the root of all evil.
I wonder whether we can actually take this statement quite literally.
For me touching physical money seems to give me this uneasy sense
I don't know if members here felt the same.
Imagine a ten dollar note printed 10 years ago inside your wallet, how many hands do you think went through it before you ended up with it.
That's a lot of fluidal force build up.
Could the negative FF buildup be the reason why some people who are sensitive to it are compelled to get rid of it as in spend it ASAP?
Or why lottery winners tend to end up with shattered lives and broke not because they go on a spending spree with easy money but that unfortunate events arrive at their doorstep due to the FF effecting their might of thoughts that attracts such circumstances in a vicious loop?
Or why money seems to attract those psychopathic and sociopathic types who lack good conscience because the FF of money seems to be compatible with their consciousness state (think about the billionaires here and the trillionaire Dark Order of Darkness group).
What are the facts here?

Matt lee

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 673
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the sense of the spiritual teaching, money is not a "root of all evil" and is actually part of a terrestrial mankind's evolution.

What is incorrectly termed the "root of all evil" is an internal aspect of the character, therefore the personality.

If anything, because people like having money, we could say that happy fluidal forces are stored in currencies.

What is important about fluidal forces stored in objects is that we do affect this in the sense that we ourselves give off fluidal forces and thereby affect objects and locations we come in contact with.

I would however caution that we should be careful not to miss-utilize our imagination in such a wise that we create false sensations within ourselves. This is a form of belief and assumption wherein we are the ones creating delusional experiences of unease.

We can find explanations regarding my statements above in the Goblet of the Truth chapter 21 verses 7 to 18 (with special emphasis on verses 9, 16 & 17). [Pages 379 & 381]

Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1125
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I don’t know for sure but I think for the most part individual bills don’t hold significant fluid forces, especially those in circulation that pass through many hands.

Hugo

Post Number: 90
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know what most individual bills in circulation hold - drugs. I watched a documentary where they tested circulated bills and found that most contain traces of drugs. Also, they found that most contain germs like poo.

I'd be more concerned about the germs then FF.

Cpl

Post Number: 787
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't recall where, but tests on bills have found that they are dirtier than the average toilet seat. This is because they are handled by many with dirty hands and bills are never cleaned by anyone. People may handle bills after using a toilet neglecting to wash their hands afterward. GoT does remind us to wash our hands after using the toilet and the fact we handle and pass on money is obviously one good reason for doing so. Our hands also pass on cold viruses among other "savouries". Other tests have shown that e-coli (in small amounts) exists on virtually every kitchen counter top and even the base of ladies' handbags.

Bottom line, Hugo and Eddie are right: the concern is not fluidal forces but hygiene and to guard against one's own negative thoughts. Many people harbour negative thoughts about money which IMO subconsciously can repel it from one. This because one is negating it and pushing it mentally away from one.@Harboring negative views about money/currencies will IMO therefore tend to turn it away from one resulting in a constant need for or lack of it. Again IMO, for something to come into one's life and benefit one it is obviously best to welcome it in with good feelings and responsibility. So if you don't want to struggle through life poor or with "never enough moneyh welcome money into your life with good feelings and the responsibility for the good that it is going to do and the good that you are going to do with it. Money itself is neutral. We need to be positive and neutral positive with it.

This is not to say one may never come across a case of negative fluidal forces associated with money. It seems reasonably possible, if for example, a murderer had some bills in his pocket at the time of committing and for some time while planning the terrible deed and then those bills quickly passed to another then oneself, perhaps one might pick up something from them. This has commonly been called psychometry. When we remember that most fluidal forces dissipate after a few weeks, however, such examples would be very much the exception rather then the rule.

Since Aussie bills are plastic, Matt, maybe you can overcome the problem by washing the bills; but knowing how foolishly litigious governments are you might be visited for laundering money :-)
I must "confess" to having washed a couple of Aussie bills once that were obviously dirty. It was partly an experiment to see if they would survive a little wash, which they did.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1512
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That part of GOT is very insightful and I must say you have done some really hard work there Eddie.
Nice find.
I don't know whether it's me creating these sensations or whether it is actually the money but like 'A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted' money however little I have of it tends to slip me by and it's not my bad money management but circumstances always conspires against me for some reason.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1513
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael could it be because frisky money likes to be fondled by as many hands it can get itself onto or because people just can't hold onto it long enough to leave their mark.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1514
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo how come newly printed bills smell like poo
Have you noticed.
Maybe the ink already has some in there just to beat people to it.
Money definitely has a wicked sense of humour.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 152
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The problem with money is simpler to find. Get a friend to help you out. Get two pieces of blank paper and something to write with. Now get say a apple and what ever is used for common money exchange. Now with the two items out of sight have the friend set down and tell them that you would like for them to write down every thought they have after you put something in the none writing hand, only give them ten seconds of time which starts a soon as they touch it. Hand them the apple then take that paper and object from sight then repeat with the money. Now compare the two list number of thoughts and types of words used. Now for that person the effect of money should be clear.
Peace
Billy wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 153
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In closing the last post I left out careful watch the body language of your helper, as you go from a object that natural to a concept money.
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1515
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Aussie bills are plastic, Matt, maybe you can overcome the problem by washing the bills; but knowing how foolishly litigious governments are you might be visited for laundering money :-)

Now that was a good one Chris a classic.
Gee now that you've mentioned it I better start cleaning up my dirty laundry just incase ATO pays a surprise visit.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1516
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bill for the suggestion
When I get a chance I'll give it a go

Matt lee

Watchdog

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation.
You left out one important word in that saying.

Its the "Love" of money that is the root of all evil.

Im sure you've heard the phrase "Guns don't kill people, People kill people"

Its the human actions that makes things seem bad.
A person can do two things with a large sum of money. Make bombs and kill people or educate people on how to stop people who feel making bombs is more important then peace.

Isn't it amazing how one word being left out can completely change the meaning of whats being said.
It shows how important peaking clearly and accurately really is. So important that choosing to NOT translate books from German to English anymore is the only answer to keeping the meaning of the original writings correct.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1518
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David you said

'It shows how important peaking clearly and accurately really is'.
David peaking or speaking

BTW I like Peking duck

I am not without any mistakes either man but I couldn't help but notice the small irony there. ;-)

Hugo

Post Number: 91
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't find the documentary study I once watched on the germs found in money but here is a short 2 minute clip confirming that. 97% of all money (bills and coins) tested were found to contain nasty germs many of which are antibiotic resistant. See what germs lurk on your money. Nasty stuff.

Money Is Disgusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikjYlEIWqvQ

Billwilson12

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, If you try the test I proposed you do not affect the experiment with your own Conservative powers, keep you thoughts neutral. This is a complex issue, remember when we accept a dollar bill it is just that, you take ownership of a piece paper that clearly states on it that you owe that dollar. The paper in itself is nothing but a floating billboard for a company which is aimed at the sub-conscious. They are able to use Public relations, confusing advertisement and propaganda all at once to get us not to realize this is 180 degrees out from the truth.
Now the hard part, how do you stay away from using your fluidal forces when dealing with a transaction with another. As a student of the spiritual teachings you do not want to help in anyway with the propaganda and the abuse of another human-being with the Might of your Thoughts.

Kenneth

Post Number: 195
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
You are correct; other information also confirms this. An easy fix; put your money in UV (Ultra Violet) light for a period of time. Where is the least expensive source of UV light? Sun Light. . . Don't let your Fiat cash blow away.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page