Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 07, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 07, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 126
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey, I would love an updated copy of your file on reincarnation. Thank you so much!

piyali521@gmail.com
Salome
Piyali

Billwilson12

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Coery you have clearly found a sound why to get though to most of us with your work on reincarnation and clearly it is profound. Have you considered passing it along to Michael at theyflyblog.com and to James Moore at futureofmankind.co.uk so that you can be free to move onto more needed works and it will find more people with open minds.
Thanks
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1459
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Corey
Newinitiation@yahoo.com

Matt lee

Corey

Post Number: 939
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

I have already actually passed it along to MH, but I do not know how to get ahold of James Moore.

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Billwilson12

Post Number: 124
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Info on James is jamesgtmoore@gmail.com
Put this in subject line so he will look; overpopulation is the elephant in the room
Thanks for the work, we have to learn everyday to keep failing our next more evolved reincarnation.
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Mait

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Please add me also to the mailing list. mait.kingumets@gmail.com

Thanks

Pilasut

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

pilasut@protonmail.ch

Thanks.

Corey

Post Number: 940
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alright Billy Wilson, done and sent to James Moore.
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Scoderoni

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cory could I get a copy of that pls? Scoderoni1@icloud.com

Markcampbell

Post Number: 927
Posted on Monday, September 14, 2015 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey ;

I would also like a copy of the file . Thanks very much for you effort .

mark@soulshaker.com

Msmichelle

Post Number: 100
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After listening to a recent video by FIGU Canada featuring Christian, I was struck by his comments regarding the Permanent Damage to the Reincarnation cycle (I will call reborn just for this post) due to Overpopulation.

My thoughts:

a-It is necessary to live and die and thus be Reborn, in order to continue the Evolution process.

b-Our process of reborn/reincarnation also adds to the overpopulation crisis, especially when I understand Christian to say: if you die, you can be Reborn, in a month or in 50 years?

c-Therefore, those of us following the recommendations of the Spiritual Teaching, must continue to witness the destruction of the Planet, while at the same time, exist and continue to live in peace, harmony, etc. ??

d-How can "We" ever resolve the overpopulation crisis if "We" continue to breed like rabbits, thus causing "Us" to be reborn early, without proper "rest in the beyond"???

e-Overpopulation is a conspiracy to Most and any talk of reducing the population is met with total resistance. Yet at the same time, whether we understand the crisis or not, our process of reborn is a necessary process which ultimately is causing continued harm to the planet.

Are "We" damned if We do or damned if We don't???
MsMichelle

Billwilson12

Post Number: 201
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, What a way to go, you open the can from both ends and let all fall where it may. For those that can read and understand we have to get through the 1844-2028 window before the delusions of things like capitalism and go for and multiply can be seen for what they truly are. We are going to learn no matter what, way into many reincarnations. Remember we are the snows and sages that grow in numbers as time flys by unnoticed by those still in midst the delusion we currently see ever day.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 172
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Msmichelle and Bill

The key words here are control or... the lack there of and having a good solid overall perspective!

It brings to mind one thing that others have never thought of or even brought to fore as a posibility/probability ... Soul Fragments or fragmentation.

I won't go into detail but it is something we as a group need to take into consideration.

We have been left out of the loop for so long that we have forgotten how things actually have the ability to work around this and through it!

Bronzedesk (Mat)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Corey

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

All I know is that Billy said in his Fluidal Forces book, that due to overpopulation, the time-frame for being in the other world, can be shortened to 1/14th the 1.52 rate, so we are talking about reincarnating in a matter of years, when it would normally take decades. For one, this results in less programming of the new incarnation, by the OCB. This reincarnating too-soon disaster is a horrible side effect of overpopulation, and makes me worry about my next few incarnations, not having adequate time for the programming, what will my next incarnation have as negative side effects, etc.

Billy's statements regarding this are logical, i.e., if our planet violates the laws and recommendations of Creation (normal population equalised within reasonable limits) by procreating needlessly, our planet will have to bear the negative effects. The problem is, our planet is slow to connect-the-dots about overpopulation, most news programs do not even attribute this freak weather we always have to global warming, not to mention, never mentioning overpopulation. But the day will come, when the taboo (overpopulation) is mentioned, and addressed, because the negative effects will be unstoppable. The only question remains, is how long our planet will ride the dragon of procreating needlessly, and how much overall damage will be done, until changes are implemented. Disaster will most likely have to roll over the Earth, until the day of change arrives.

As far as overpopulation goes, back when I was married I stopped at one child, I read books on the subject, sign petitions, I get email updates from the two foundations: Family Planning 2020, and Global Population speak out, so I can keep up with others campaigning about overpopulation around the world. Overall, these are small changes, but the small stone thrown just right, can create big ripples in a pond. :-)

Chasesimms

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome to all,

My question concerns our spirit being. Does our spirit, when first created, take on a name for itself, and does that name remain unchanged? Is there meditative ways to discover that name, or is this just not possible at our present stage of spiritual evolution?
And I would like to say, thank you for allowing me to participate in this discussion group.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1135
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The so-called "soul" refers to the psyche and there's no such thing as "fragments", etc. It dissolves upon death and a new psyche is formed in each new incarnation, with the reincarnation of the spirit.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 203
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk, Making mistakes seems to be the very thing I spend half my time on, but you mention soul in your post. Would you be referring to Psyche damage?
Peace
Billy Wilson

Billwilson12

Post Number: 204
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Overpopulation can only hamper the evolution of our spirit form in the line of reincarnations it can not be damaged. But the incarnations of the material block will be affected with what was gained then not processed and a hampering in the material life that follows, by wrong personality, family placement, region or even gender selection plus as I understand it even more, things will be repeated. It is the evolutionary gap that is in the population that would have to cause the most damage. Even if we destroy all live on this planet our spirit forms will find planets that are at a suitable level for it. But the Fluidal Forces is a two-fold force of creation material and spiritual and each is storied in its proper side but as a whole.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 173
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Chasesimms,

I think this becomes a matter of the spirit forms own personal belief system and choice.

There is nothing really written in stone but again any change is again a matter of being a personal choice in the long run.

I believe given faith and perseverance anyone within a lifetime can and will most certainly at one time or other catch a glimpse or taste of one's name that spirit form has chosen for itself.

Bronzedesk (Mat)

p.s. And a wholehearted welcome to our discussion group!

--------------------------
Hi Mat
I am not exactly sure what you are meaning above however, in the writings it is mentioned that the spirit form does not hold a belief system or think about these things or choose things whilst it is reincarnating into the human being cycles, it being an energy source for the animation of those human beings. And, therefore it does not choose a name for itself, as it animates many personalities with many different names throughout its time of evolving.

With regard to the spirit form that inhabits the prophets in the current lineage Billy is also part of, there have been questions on the forum regarding how this spirit form became named Nokodemion. I was looking into it earlier and here also is a link to a post of mine back in 2006 when I was new to the forum, and wondering about the Nokodemion name. There is a post just before this as well on it which might enlighten in some way:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/5784.html#POST24749

(Message edited by indi on January 04, 2016)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 174
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you kind sirs....you all bring up good and compelling thoughts. But as I brought up a long time ago, there are still inconsistencies that must be addressed. Just don't throw this away just yet, there is much much more to this and don't get lost in Potato, Potatoe, Tomato, Tomatoe. Learn to read and comprehend between the lines. My best to you all for the New Year!

Bronzedesk (Mat)
~ T. S. Eliot

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 391
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Folks

Pondering a few things

Can i ask my Spirit to stay in the fine matter realm for as long as I need to prepare for my next life? I reckon its feasible

Or does it depend on births of relatives or something?
I know overpopulation is key BUT the Spirit does guide things no? I read the spirit likes to stay with families then I read it dosnt at all, maybe it depends on spiritual evolution

WE Forms are known about, maybe well before fine matter bodies are evolved we hang out together for many lives because we love each other so much :-) eh eh

if the codex is possible we can ? Or is technical means also needed? I know permission would then be needed

My guesstimate of my possible rebirth
I Die in 20 years at 70
Apophis wipes out 1/5 to 1/4 of population 2036
Volcanoes etc wipe out many places/cities for a while
Ww4 soon after that, Italy, Coastal California, and San Fran, if the island La Palma falls into ocean great tidal waves,devastation maybe after Apophis destabilises Earths crust, who knows how many years for ww4 after Apophis? Not many I think

What year ww4? When Russia invades Iran ?
How long will that take?

I think Apophis will happen before ww4
When I read the cc notes about Apophis it sounds like (to me) it will hit earth, it's one of the things that gets a lot of people starting to consider Billy is real and realise they should know what he said

Population after ww4
2 billion would be high in my opinion after famine etc..

I do think technology will survive ww4 as cc notes mention we have technology after ww4, like basic UFO that can goto moon

Population 2 billion 5 years after I die at 70 in 2036
If population is mostly evolved or not would count

I forget how many spirits are incarnating on Earth, 80 billion or some huge number

What % of spirits would be able to reincarnate if mostly higher evolved families existed or dosnt it matter

Guesstimate for reincarnation: 80 years after death
Reborn 2116

It could be higher or lower I know, just like to point out maybe 2116 is possible for me and lots of folks long after ww4, or will I be reborn just before nukedom? Eh eh

I also think a spirit would be able to guide the creation of its body and birth in some way

Just thinking out loud

If u see Russia move on Iran u goto Australia orArizona for long holiday Oui Oui Oui

I do hope for peace and population controls

I know one day in a future lifetime I will stand on the shores of a land where all the people live as The Creation recommends, you will too.

Whatever happens it's our evolution, if I can decide I will

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Indi

Post Number: 779
Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi ilovebilly
Based on what I have read of Billy's material, it seems that it is only the higher pure spirit levels that can 'intervene' in the reincarnation cycle, and I do think it was mentioned that it has only been done rarely and only with the Nokodemion spirit form. Otherwise, the reincarnation cycle is set in motion via the Creational laws that govern them, so, based on this, if I am correct in relaying this, then I don't think it is possible to ask your spirit form to stay longer in the 'other' realm.

In fact, it has been mentioned in various places in the material that we cannot 'ask' our spirit form for anything - instead we must appeal to our Material Consciousness.

It would be nice to think we could delay our return so as to allow for the processing and transfer to the SF of the essence of wisdom that the previous personality had attained. If the SF reincarnates before the transfer is completed, then that may just slow down the material consciousness evolution of the next personality and of that animating SF.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Msmichelle

Post Number: 101
Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2016 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for your post and the many things to consider and think about during our current lives.

ILoveBilly...I love your thinking out loud

Bronzedesk....I agree, we've only touched the surface of what "We" know or claim to know.

I think perhaps, if We all now can "live" or "exist" longer Now, it would be beneficial especially since BEAM is still alive Now.

That's why it's extremely crucial and critical, We all "focus" on Ourselves, instead of hoping the rest of the population wakes up. Agree?
MsMichelle

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page