Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 19, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through February 19, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kingman

Post Number: 907
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

You must always maintain self responsibility. Having the most knowledge about your situation, you are in the best position to decide what you can do to progress in the evolutive direction. Everything will be in steps as you go and the necessary wisdom required along the way can't be bypassed.

I've noticed my decision making slowly change for the better as my realization of creational truths became apparent in my daily thoughts. Clarity, in what you have to do, what you need to change, how to go about it, comes through true efforts of learning and using the spiritual teaching.

Our planet is fundamentally struggling to re-balance itself back to its natural condition. You are too. As this happens, the endurance you postulate will grow wisdom that you can use to understand where your next step will be. Accepting that knowledge comes with hard work/time can help ease your concerns of these issues.

Every question you ask is a step.

Salome
a friend in america
Shawn

Blue_room

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ms Michelle...

Your post #72 stroke a chord in me since lately I find myself pondering similar thoughts.

Something I juggle with is precisely that which you state: Do I resign... or do I stay and continue enduring...?!?

In my case my thinking is leaning towards resigning but obviously visualizing this scenario is definitely more challenging because at this stage in my Life I have a wife and 2 children therefore a lot more pressure is added to the formula in comparison to 10 years ago when I was single and made a similar Life changing decision.

The more thought I put into this the more courage I gain because in the past I have been able to make "big" changes like these and in all I have found "success" albeit the initial struggles, doubts, uncertainties and facing "fears".

I have also talked to my wife about making a change of this magnitude at this point in our Lives and fortunately she has been very supportive and open to the idea.

I have been part of a "big company" for the past 10 years and while in the beginning my efforts to improve the quality of the company were greater the more resistance I received the less effort I put until recently I realized that it is a futile battle because top management/owners will never listen to any ideas let alone trust one who voices the truth in terms of all the things that really need to change internally for the company to prosper.

For that reason your "labored thoughts" definitely strike a chord close to home for me and I thank you for expressing them in this forum as they represent another sign for me to pay attention to and move forward with my Life and my family's.

There is not much else for me to accomplish by "enduring" this situation in fact quite the opposite will happen. By
"enduring" I will probably end up loosing myself and become a "living dead" amongst others.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks so much to EKR(rebel)

also to Shawn and Blue Room for your valuable insights.

I'm so thankful to have this opportunity to experience these moments in my life.

We are truly living in the mist of a treasure via the Creational Laws and Recommendations and BEAM's books and material.

I am so overwhelmed with joy, and I rush home from work because I look forward to reading your posts and the interactions.

Discovering this material has given me so much inspiration, purpose, and appreciation.
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 161
Posted on Monday, July 06, 2015 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The idea or false teaching of a superior God that created heaven and Earth was in place before the time of Immanuel; does anyone know the approximate BCE date when this god-delusion started?

I understand that the Extraterrestrial “Ishwish” means “God” when translated into our languages.

Because of the Ishwish abilities, these human beings were consequently named GODS or GODDESSES, which means nothing other than 'standing above the emperors and kings' (spiritually and in a consciousness-based manner). I’m not finding a reference when this all started?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Getknowledge

Post Number: 163
Posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It started with the creator overlords before we arrived to Earth from Mars, etc.

Our true cosmic history hasn't been taught. #contact 251
Tien

Corey

Post Number: 880
Posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

As Getknowledge stated, this began a very long time ago, with the Creator-overlords in Sirius, continued with the liberating benefactors who liberated the genetically manipulated peoples in their quest to find a new home planet(s), was continued AGAIN 389,000 years ago by the Plejaren forefathers, and lastly was continued in more recent history by Giza Intelligence "gods". You can notice a general recurring theme of ET's posing as "gods" disseminated in the Meier material. As far as historical dates go, here is an answer from the archives pertaining to the old "Hebraon gods" (Giza Intelligences) that could point you in the right direction of research. Keep in mind, these Bafath "gods" were also responsible for much of the blood sacrifice cult-religions of historical South & Central America that the ET Quetzacoatl's mission was to try and stop.

December 27, 2009:

"Dear Billy,
Thankyou for your answer to my question on the original inhabitants of Erra.
In your `An Open Word` (para 1250), you state that the Exodus, led by Moses, occurred at the time of the Santorini eruption given in Contact 150 as 1453 BCE, and you also indicate that Jehovah is the god of the Bible-Old Testament (1576) and that he commanded and directed Moses (1570). But this must have been Jehav, since from Contact 70, Jehav ruled from 1,683 BCE (para 145 - 3,660 years ago) to 1,343 BCE (para 146 - 3,320 years ago) and was followed by Arussem. Jehovah followed Arussem and ruled from 3,010 BCE (para 158 - "3,010 years before your time reckoning began"), although this date can't be correct (more likely 3,010 - 1977 = 1033 BCE ?).
Who was the Gizeh Intelligences `God` at the time of Moses?
Thankyou, Charles

Answer: In the book „An Open Word“ the name Jehova was used as a general term for the old „Hebraon gods“. Jehav was the one."
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> See also: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline=20=

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 240
Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think MH meant

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline

Salome,

Bill

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 561
Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link, Michael. Here's a minor modification to it.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Event_Timeline

It's been awhile since I looked this timeline over. Someone has been adding to it (perhaps James Moore?). Thanks for the additions, indeed thanks for putting it together in the first place.
Life

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 241
Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 07:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, the link I gave, may not be correct *).
So I ask the moderators to kindly delete it.
But they might ask MH for a different hyperlink - the one MH gave, results in a blank page.

Bill

*)
Some dates do not seem to match - e.g. Santorini destroyed in 6,104 BCE:
6,104 BCE:
Venus breaks into the earth's path and disturbs its rotation in such a way that a new rotational period originates, bringing gigantic earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods and elemental storms. Lesser Atlantis in modern day Santorini, Greece is destroyed by the volcanic eruptions.[11]

Hugo

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James Moore, thanks for that Time Line! Much has been added to it since last time I looked. I appreciate greatly your website!

Can someone please explain something to me? It may sound silly but I do not fully understand it yet. What is meant when it says Nokodemion established, engendered and created new peoples? What is the difference between the three, and how did he actually do each of them?

"But now the question remains open, where did, for example, Nokodemion come from, who not only established and engendered new peoples, rather he also created new peoples, who he then equipped with an advanced knowledge."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238

Corey

Post Number: 881
Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2015 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

Your correct, that date for Santorini volcanic eruption is wrong. See answer from archives:

"January 23, 2010:

Dear Billy,
Thankyou for for your clarification about the gods Jehav and Jehovah.
According to the book`The Moses Legacy` by Graham Phillips, Akhenaten (Echnaton) came to the throne in Egypt about 1360 BCE. Also in the 1970's, Danish geophysicists examined ice-core samples from Greenland and deduced that a massive eruption occurred on Earth about 1390 BCE (plus or minus 50y) and they claimed that this could only have been the eruption of the Thera volcano of Santorini. Furthermore, excavations in the harbour town of Amnisos in Crete showed evidence of a tsunami and also an Egyptian jar inscribed with the 33rd year of the reign of Tuthmosis IV was found there, which indicated that the tsunami could not have taken place until the reign of Amonhotep III -so after 1385 BCE.
In your `An Open Word` you write:
1242. After the death of Echnaton, about 1350 BC, Moses saw his chance coming in order to finally bring the Hebrews under his rule and to lead them away from Egypt.
1250. According to the present day calendar, these events [the Exodus] occurred about 3500 years [~1500BCE] back and fall exactly at that time, when in the wild Hellenland (Greece) the volcano Santorini exploded and an approximately 180 m high tsunami chased over the Mediterranean, then hit Egypt with disastrous force and an immense catastrophe was brought upon the country.
In Contact 150 the eruption of Santorini is given by Quetzal as 1453 BCE. However, this does not agree with the date for the death of Echnaton (para. 1242 -1350 BCE) or the Exodus (para. 1250 - ~1500 BCE) as in `An Open Word`, or with the data from `The Moses Legacy`.
I can only conclude that the dates given for the death of Echnaton and the Exodus are in error by about 100 years and should therefore be back dated by this amount. Is this so?
Thankyou and Best Wishes for the New Year,
Charles

Answer: As has been clearly verified by Ptaah during the 361st contact of June 24, 2004, the eruption of Santorin volcano happened exactly 1453 BCE. He knows it from his great-grandfather Hilak’s notes who was observing the eruption.
In PP Kontaktberichte Block 9, on page 179 you can read the his following answer:

Billy: Bezüglich des Ausbruchs des Santorin-Vulkans diktiert mir Ptaah gleich folgendes:
Sei gegrüsst Christian Frehner und verstehe gut, was ich zu erklären habe: Du schreibst unserem Freund Eduard folgendes: ‹Ellenberger weist auf einen weiteren Punkt hin, der seiner Meinung nach nicht stimmen soll, nämlich der Ausbruch des Santorin-Vulkans. Gemäss Quetzal, Seite 288, geschah dies im Jahre 1453 v. Chr. Ellenberger meint, neuere Forschungen der letzten 20 Jahre hätten ergeben, dass dieses Geschehen sich ca. 1700 v. Chr. zugetragen habe.› Dazu ist zu erklären, dass unsere sehr genauen Aufzeichnungen der Tatsächlichkeit dessen entsprechen, dass der grosse und Santorin zerstörende Ausbruch des Vulkans nicht ca. 1700 v. Chr., sondern zweifellos im Jahre 1453 v. Chr. stattgefunden hat. Mein Ur-Grossvater Hilak war Zeuge des Geschehens und fertigte genaue Aufzeichnungen
über die Katastrophe an. Den Annalen gemäss war der Santorin-Vulkan seit alters her häufig am Eruptieren und durch Erdgas- und Meerwassereinbrüche gefährdet, wodurch er dann tatsächlich auch explodierte, als sich durch einbrechende Wasser und Erdgase in die Magma ein explosives Gemisch bildete, das zur Katastrophe führte. Also ist es nicht richtig, dass die Zerstörung der Insel durch den Santorin-Vulkan 1700 v. Chr. erfolgte, sondern tatsächlich im Jahre 1453 v. Chr. Anderweitige Darlegungen sind also ebenso falsch wie auch unzulängliche Forschungsergebnisse geologischer oder sonstiger Art. Tatsache ist aber auch, dass durch die häufigen Eruptionen des Santorin-Vulkans über Hunderte und Tausende von Jahren hinweg Ablagerungen entstanden sind, die von den Ausbrüchen des Vulkans zeugen. Der Vulkan hatte die letzten 2400 Jahre v. Chr. mehrere schwere Ausbrüche, wobei allein zwischen 1500 und 1760 v. Chr. deren drei waren, nebst mehreren kleineren, die keine allzu grosse Bedeutung hatten. Gesamthaft hat sich dabei der gesamte Grund und Untergrund derart verändert, dass keine genauen Anhaltspunkte mehr gefunden werden können in bezug aller kleinen und grossen Eruptionen. Insbesondere wurden durch die gewaltige Explosion des Santorin-Vulkans 1453 Jahre v. Chr. die eigentlichen Eruptionsmaterialien weit ins Meer hinausgeschleudert und hinterliessen auf den Überresten der einstigen wunderschönen Insel sowie in deren näherer und weiterer Umgebung daher kaum nennenswerte Spuren, wobei ältere jedoch gut auffindbar sind. So geht alles aus den Aufzeichnungen von meinem Ur-Grossvater hervor.
Das also, lieber Christian, diktierte mir Ptaah soeben in den Computer, damit ich es Dir auch gleich faxen kann.
Liebe Grüsse
Billy – auch Ptaah lässt Dich grüssen
"

Salome

Corey
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Votan

Post Number: 369
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

ow can we be sure that all that info is correct. Where did Billy get that info.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Plurality of Worlds:

One of America's "Founding Fathers" Thomas Paine was an Englishman, but also an American Patriot. In 1793 Mr. Paine published a book titled, the "Age of Reason", he makes one of the most vigorous attacks on Christianity ever made. The bottom line, he says we must believe in extraterrestrials. Thomas Paine goes on to say that believing God made the universe and is going from planet to planet redeeming people is just impossible to believe!

In September of 1793 Thomas Paine was arrested and exiled to Europe. When the American ambassador refused to intervene, Mr. Paine believed that George Washington abandoned him because of his idea of extraterrestrial life and the plurality of worlds. In 1802 Thomas Paine was invited back to America by the 3rd American President, Thomas Jefferson, an intellectual who was considered a genius in his time as a statesman and his scientific aptitude.

Like Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin and John Adams also belived in the plurality of worlds (extraterrestrials) which was now a widely accepted concept in the 18th century. These people did not believe ET's as a possibility; it was a matter of fact!

In 1825, Thomas Jefferson is hiring facility for the University of Virginia; John Adams advises Jefferson not to hire any European professors as they will most likely believe in Christianity which is a very dangerous doctorian that we should stay far away from.

http://www.ushistory.org/paine/reason/reason12.htm

". . . to believe that God created a plurality of worlds, at least as numerous as what we call stars, renders the Christian system of faith at once little and ridiculous, . . ."

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1552
Posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't see ghosts but I do see a lot of fences.
Heck there are millions of kilometers of them.
There are white ones, blue ones, grey ones, galvanized ones, long ones, thick ones and other infinite varieties of them.
It serves to keep people in and to keep people out.
Sometimes it's there for decoration purposes.
But what about the fences we build within ourselves.
Does it not serve a similar purpose.
If the world and the people were right, righteous, honourable, dignified and truly spiritual would we even see the realities of this ugly manifestation called fences.
It reminds me everyday as I cannot help but be confronted with one how irrational and illogical we humans have become.
Why we even need to protect ourselves against another human being if every human beings did the right thing by other people and carried himself like a true human being.
What does it take to tear down this wall and to truly free ourselves from and to other people and from ourselves also.
As long as we continue the path we have tread thusfar more and more fences are going to be erected and the thicker and higher they will become.
By then there isn't going to be an imaginary boundary dividing one country to another and one people to another but literally a real steel and concrete fences with a sign saying 'KEEP OUT'

Watchdog

Post Number: 83
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan.

You have to read the contact reports, in order, to understand it.

I suggest starting with Asket's Explanations then work your way through the reports. I use a text to voice reader and listen to it while I reading along or while Im tinkering around the house.

Its basically the transcripts of the conversations Billy and the Pleiadians had, along with other off-world extraterrestrials. Not all of the contract reports have been translated yet, so you'll have to wait for those, But there is plenty of material currently available.
Its a good read.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Category:Contact_Reports
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Votan

Post Number: 468
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2015 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog

Thank you for that info. What brought this about.

Why post this to me, I cannot understand your reasoning.All I asked Scott was contact 251.
joe

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 273
Posted on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Setting New “Year’s Objectives” …

When we contemplate global human development we can deduce that human consciousness is on a path to oneness.
It is a path with many hurdles to overcome.
For a time these hurdles– like e.g. terrorism or climate change - take centre stage in our thinking.
For a time these hindrances may seem to foster violence and human unrest.
But ultimately they only appear so that humanity grows more closely together.

Man’s history, too, evolves towards the same synthesis.
Some periods were quite chaotic, esp. the times when Man’s view of the world changed dramatically - when one extreme stipulated the other extreme.

The greed of a king (L VIV: “L’état c’est moi”) bred the cruel French Revolution, the greed of a pope fostered cruel inter Christian Wars, the ruthlessness and abuse of workers / children during the Industrial Revolution / capitalism bred the terror of Stalin's communism, etc.

For some time the cruelty and chaos of revolutions seems to herald the end of the world.
But ultimately they, too, only prepare the human mind for the same peaceful synthesis:
"The ultimate value of life depends on awareness and the power of contemplation rather than upon mere survival..." (Aristotle)
After each chaos Man’s consciousness evolved further to understand yet another segment of universal unity.

During the past few decades another puzzle piece of this growing awareness was added when an ever increasing number of humans connected to the internet.

It would be adequate if that tool became an integral part of political decision taking, too.
This is why:
Our politicians should defend and support the democratic will of their constituents.
This was and is the basis of their engagement.
But the only will they seem to accept is the quorum of their party rooms.
And this “party-cracy” hardly ever cares what the voters think.

Every voter knows that he has only a vote on voting day.
However, with the great majority of citizens using the internet, it would be easy to change this situation – "Ps’ style":
For major Government initiatives the voters could be asked to vote via the internet.
Each voter could sign in with his fingerprint.
Those that have no access to a computer / smart phone could go to a government body (e.g. city council) to do so.

This connectivity could not only be used for each individual nation.
More and more it could become a global tool for democratic countries to vote on major issues (e.g. how to best combat terrorism) in unison.

Those in power may fear that in a direct democracy people would come up with solutions less intelligent than theirs.
Well, Switzerland is a good example that it does work.
It is more likely that their fears grow out of a mistaken pride.
What they truly fear is that their constituents make more rational decisions because they do not need to follow party rules.

Our thoughts create our future.
So mankind could have it if they so want it - it all depends on the thoughts they think:
There is no need to so love internet gadgets for money making “(killer/survival) games” only.

I say so because it is New Year’s Day.
A time to consider the past and plan for the future.
A time to free the mind from bother.

And so we do on this day we may do each life moment when we fill it with a thought and the future it creates.

Salome,

Bill

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Day Everyone,

Slowly but steadily researchers are finding out that thought wise delving in the evils and negatives of the past has devastating consequences for future behaviors and outcomes. Billy has in that context also repeatedly written that organizing commemorative events, movies, books etc. with the intention of keeping a group of people’s memories of suffered/perpetrated evils of the past fresh and vivid in mind would be irresponsibly wrong.

http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2015-12-24-shared-bad-memories-bind-fighters-and-terrorists-their-groups

Salome,
Stefan

Remr

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the explanation of the parts of the Plejaren Peace Symbol, the top 7 "flower petals" are described as representing the 7 different consciousness forms. Does a anyone know what those are? I have been searching around here on the forum for an explanation, but without success.

At some point, others were having a discussion and were wondering about this, but the question never got answered. The only thing close I could find are the 7 Pillars of Wisdom - Love, Truth, Justice, Knowledge, Consistency, Reverence, Honor. But those are pillars of wisdom, and not consciousness forms...

Davidmg

Post Number: 202
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Stefan_z2 Do you remember by chance where you have read what Mr. Meier has said, because I have had in the back of my mind for years I could not think of any better words to write down.

thx David M G.

Davidmg

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello David,

I need to apologize for not reacting any earlier to your question. Had been travelling.

My recollection is that the bad practice of warming up historic evils has been touched upon in several places and books. When now searching, I could not find a trace in an English text.

It seems to me that that contact 374 from 25th January 2005 is the most explicit and detailed coverage of the issue. The relevant extract in German can be found here:

http://www.figu.org/ch/book/export/html/528

It starts with Billy’s question and goes almost till the end of the article…

„Dann möchte ich dich jetzt noch um deine Meinung fragen bezüglich dem: In den kommenden Tagen werden wieder Gedenkfeiern durchgeführt, die sich auf das Nazi-Konzentrationslager Auschwitz-Birkenau in Polen beziehen.“

"Let me now ask you about your opinion in respect of the following: in the coming days commemorations will again be carried out, referring to the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland.“

Respecting the forum policies, I won’t translate the whole story. Just some from my perspective key explanations from Ptaah:
• Elaborating the past evils does factually create some kind of glorification effect.
• Organisers/authors and participants/consumers should be held accountable as originators of large portions of right wing and similarly left wing extremism. Considering the gravity of the matter, an adequate action would be their arrest, isolation and treatment as mentally ill person.
• Those reading, hearing and watching the cruel stories of the past nurture a sense of guilt and unreasonably seek their way out via developing hatred up to terroristic acts.
• While stupidly focusing on the past, the responsible actors fail to criticize the criminal happenings of presence and future.

Those conclusions have as well been described in Billy’s words in FIGU’s online article on “Peace, freedom, humanity – xenophobia and racial hatred”:

http://www.figu.org/ch/ueberbevoelkerung/rassismus/fremden-und-rassenhass

When recently reading in the spiritual teaching about the importance of properly and precisely chosen ideas, I could better understand, why the approach of commemorations is utmost stupid. A basic lesson is that one should never create ideas – meaning intentions - that are framed as “I don’t want to do xyz”. When focusing on them, the exact opposite will materialize, as our mind ignores the concept of negation.

Salome,
Stefan

Tom

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page