Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 11, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through April 11, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1489
Posted on Monday, October 05, 2015 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the info Pat
I am disgusted I mean well and truly appalled.
It is no wonder why Billy and Plejaren state that the english language is such a bad and degenerated language.
If you know what Srut means in english I am sure you will agree with my reaction.

Cheers
Matt lee

Patm

Post Number: 333
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

I could find no entry in the US-English dictionary for 'Srut'. I checked several different language dictionaries, I even checked a UK-English Slang dictionary
http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/s.htm
and could not find this term other than how it has been explained by FIGU. Perhaps it is used otherwise in your local dialect?

Salome
PatM

Cpl

Post Number: 786
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe Matt Lee is joking with his Asian "r"s and "l"s.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1493
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well here we go Pat

R rated

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Srut

Billwilson12

Post Number: 131
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, Strut in Phoenician time frame took on conflicting meanings, sturty, (adjective) behave or perform in a proud and confident manner. They keep the core meaning , but they were horrible for confusing the languages to keep control, little blacks law dictionary is to separate people even today.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sturt?s=t
Peace
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Historeed

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

Perhaps Newintiation was mixing up srut with...slut?
Matthew Reed

Patm

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2015 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,
not certain of the source of your reference. My understanding of the entry is that it was authored by someone who's native language is English and possibly hates foreigners and thus attempts to badly reproduce a pronunciation of a Chinese native language speaker with a newly acquired English as second language training, supposedly incorrectly pronouncing the word slut, which has nothing to do with the word Srut. The author of the dictionary entry is only contributing to a wrong stereotype with this entry.

Billwilson12,
Look closer at the word S-R-U-T which does not have a second "T" in it.

Salome,
PatM

Billwilson12

Post Number: 132
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, With in the English language we have a culture that loves to make-up stuff, and taking and changing elements from other cultures bending it into something else. As akin to the amount of the words that Latin is apart of every day words, which when the word is broke down into it phonic form means something else. I have another possible for version from Sanskrit. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sruti
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Patm

Post Number: 335
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,
After rereading the definition you sourced to, I mistakenly referred to "Chinese" when this should have been "Asian" as the sited source refers to.

Billwilson,
The possibility of them both referring to the same thing is very high however, the same as all other religions where the true spiritual teaching has been falsified by the control-hungry religious-leaders therefore the religious versions are purposefully altered versions of the original spiritual teaching that has been tainted compounding multiple times here and there through history to date.

Salome
PatM

Piyali

Post Number: 128
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I too was thinking of exactly the same thing. 'Srut' reminded me of the Sanskrit word 'Struti' (Greater than the greatest and smaller than the smallest), but I did not have the time to investigate further. Thank you Bill for your clarification. Even though I am still not sure if this meaning applies to the word, 'Srut'...keeping an open mind. :-)
Salome
Piyali

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1494
Posted on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat
It's either a big deal or no big deal at all
Whatever the Srut means in any other language or if at all it exists I am sticking to the FIGU definition of the word through and through.

Cheers
Matt lee

Billwilson12

Post Number: 133
Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2015 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm, In CR 251 it seems to lead one to all of the religious versions as distasteful as it may be to put all of the Benefactors information or peaces together along with BEAM's and the Plejarens. "the true benefactors coined the phrase: "The teachings shall be produced for the human beings on Earth, so that they may destroy the impurity and degeneration within their abused bodies." However, in these teachings, as in the teachings by the "creator-overlords", there lay the secret hope that these various philosophies of faith and religious doctrines would form a monumental hindrance." So CI guess something as small as single word like Srut could be the key to something else.
Peace
Billy wilson

Yoid

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, October 11, 2015 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

What does it mean level 3 Primary cognition of Reality as an Absolute (present phase
of a FEW researchers on the earth)?

thanks

Luz

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, that i have repeated and the answers doesn't satisfy me:
Why the law of cause and effect, seems like the evil cabal, NWO are above it.
They continue with their evil and destructive plans, responsible for
all over genocides, wars, damaging Nature, poisoning the air
with heavy metals=chemtrails ( and no it's not water vapor as Ptah said, so do not add the link again, thanks! I have proofs from scientists, lab tests, photos before , during and after chemtrails in front of my home, etc),
poisoning us and ecosystems with their frankenstein seeds and pesticides,
radiation due to Fukushima it seems they used HAARP in Japan. Detonating atomic bombs, still in these very days in Arizona and Alaska, uranium bombs in Iraq that have made children to born deformed, etc.
deforestation, melting ice in the poles, and they live happy and nothing
happens to them. By the contrary, they eat ecological food, visit holistic doctors, use different products to detox themselves, and avoid the regular people to have those secret things/remedies, etc
They live long years, healthy or close to healthy lives.
Healthy children, wives, +++
And no, I'm not revengeful, i just want to know. Probably that law could be improve, :-)
Instant lesson or effect, so WE all learn when we do good and when we do bad or evil stuff!
Thanks

Scott

Post Number: 2578
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Question Luz., I have thought the same thing myself....I think its only because they have been able to get away with it, because they have protected themselves against any repercussions...eventually they will be brought to bear the consequences of their actions, but it may take awhile....I know it doesn't seem fair or just...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 672
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Luz

The Law of Causality (cause and effect) needs to be better understood.

This natural creative law does not punish. This law does not reward.

We must understand that this law is revealed through the formation (nature/creation).

When we recognize this law of the causality, we become empowered and are able to effect the changes we want for ourselves, for others, for the planet and every where in the universe we travel.

This law is also recognized in the psyche.

From this recognition within your own psyche, it has stirred thoughts, feelings and emotions in you.

How you determine to act, what you decide to do about these situations, through your creative consciousness, will cause and effect what you decide to effect (bring about) to change IF you choose to "Live and Help Live" (Billy).

But the first place to start is within (inside) our selves.

In other words:

Consider the creational recommendations in the Goblet of the Truth chapter 23 verses 9 - 16

Here are small snippets. I encourage you to read the entire texts to gain the full power.

9) However, neither the Creation nor its laws and recommendations determine what you have to do and not do,....

10) It is therefore through your free will that you determine all and everything with regard to your life-conduct and your destiny,....

11) Therefore, if you care for your thoughts and feelings and act according to your ideas and motivations,....

12) The only thing which comes forth out of the creational laws and recommendations are its effects which regulate that from out of a distinct cause a thereout resulting effect arises.

13) And if you therefore ask what you can do for your life and against all the evil world-happenings through which you are disappointed, then the answer is found in that you must strive as individuals in every wise to achieve in yourselves true love as well as peace, freedom and harmony in order to carry these high values forth amongst your fellow human beings and throughout the whole world.

14) If you as humankind are to be changed to the better, then you must start with yourselves.....

15) At the same time, it is not to be assumed that you as human beings could only be altered in whole or in part in your inner nature solely through the words of your fellow human beings......

16) Therefore, if there is to be an end to all the wars and crimes, the terrorism and hatred of all kinds, the jealousy and the criminality as well as the murdering and torture, the altercations, the outbreaks of anger and rage, and also an end to the acts of Gewalt of all kinds, the cheating and thievery, the human trafficking and the pathological cravings and vices and other terrible things of all kinds, then it is the individual who is called upon, and indeed in such a wise that individuals must first bring under control within themselves all the terrible things and their baleful thoughts and feelings and clear them up, in order to lead their lives in fairness and in full responsibility and conscientiousness.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf (page 391)

Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1124
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> It doesn’t seem fair if we focus on the…material world, etc. In terms of consciousness and evolution those behaviors may be very stagnant and even burdensome. So if our most important values are consciousness and spirituality related then we also may perceive that a higher justice may exist, even though it doesn’t seem to satisfy our own material desires.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 389
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Luz

My thoughts are

One main reason is we where in the age of faith for thousands of years

It's a cycle planets go through caused by cosmic energy from the galaxy central core/sun

Negative and positive/order and chaos come and go
Evolution of The Creations

We will improve things in the future and one day we will be able to get in a beam ship and leave a planet with bad cosmic energy as the Plejaren probably do or they overcome it

The cosmic energy is getting better now for earth
Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Tom

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In The Psyche, recommendation 1 of the 10 Additional Recommendations, relating to activities which are beneficial for the psyche, states. "1. It must be absolutely avoided to spend more time than necessary behind ‘four walls’. This means, that as much as possible, one must breathe fresh air and spent a lot of time outdoors. Long walks in the forest and fields are required and indispensable."

I am interested to know, regarding work, has anyone changed from a position which involves mostly computer work to a job which is mostly located outside, and what was the effect on your psyche?

Cheers,

Tom

Msmichelle

Post Number: 114
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2016 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom...I totally agree with leaving the "four walls" and going outdoors. I worked for years in an office and It almost drove me crazy!! I now have been working outdoors since 2005 and I love it!! I feel so alive and I'm able to resolve most of my issues.
MsMichelle

Getknowledge

Post Number: 174
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In response to Luz's post 143,

Everything changes, nothing stays the same forever. Man can try to cover up and bury the truth but not forever, he may succeed for a couple thousand years but not forever.

Billy: There are not enough shovels to bury the truth.

Tom,

Living within "four walls" isn't natural, humans lose as sense of who they are since Man is a part of the Earth. Spending a day at the beach or walking in a forest and breathing in the negative ions (and after thunderstorms) have many positive effects on your health, mood and energy levels. The city environment, modern-day homes and workplaces are potent producers of harmful positive ions believed to contribute to tiredness and a lack of energy, tension, anxiety and irritability. I think this might explain why Canadians are known to be more friendly because of the expansive natural space and the outdoor lifestyle.

What Are Negative And Positive Ions?
http://negativeionizers.net/negative-and-positive-ions/
Tien

Tom

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I bought reflexology mat online last year and highly recommend this specific mat(photo below). I have just started using it again this past week and have noticed a good improvement to the way my body feels and my energy levels. I also do a couple of days of barefoot gardening a week.

There are alot of different reflexology mats online, and it was difficult to decide on a mat at first. I picked this specific mat because I wanted a more intense massage. The mat is about 30cm x 50cm with a foam base and hard plastic massage nobs. Its quite painful at first, but the feet get used to it after few days. The large and hard massage nobs give a really good massage. The massage from the mat is more effective than the foot massages which I have had in the past. A reflexology mat would be particularly useful for people living in cities or in units without a backyard.

Hope this helps if anyone is interested in getting a reflexology mat

Jacob

Post Number: 183
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2016 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seems like a good reflexology mat, where and how did you get it?
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page