Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 30, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through April 30, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Clay

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2016 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robyn, that seems to make sense. I just wish all this stuff would sink in and stay put in my memory, so when I'm reading something, I don't have to go back and research stuff, just to finish reading a sentence and get the meaning.

P.S. have you heard anything about Billy's health since his surgery?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 294
Posted on Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I have replied to your email.
Did your receive it?

Salome,
Bill

Scott

Post Number: 2598
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 04:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

Unfortunately, I still haven't received anything from you. I have been receiving email from others and also sent myself a few emails from different accounts and they were received. Would you like me to send you an email from a different account?

Salome
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 2599
Posted on Sunday, January 24, 2016 - 04:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill,

Ok your message has finally appeared along with others, something must have been backed up :-)

Salome
Scott

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I'm Tyler. Some might remember me from my old username 'Celesco', back from when I was .. different.

Well, that's in the past now. Here's my real name - Tyler Rutland.

Is there no way to start a new thread on this forum like in the FIGU German Diskussionforum? Strange to me how it's set up that way - But! Perhaps there's a reason for it.

So, no matter.

Today I would like to ask the community about its experiences with residing in a living space with an antagonist of the truth-teaching, and how to make the best out of this situation.

I find myself living with such an individual. He supports me financially and in certain material aspects and despite everything that has gone on between us he is a friend to me.

Yet our being at odds with each other, and sometimes very venomously so, for which I am also guilty of, has resulted in many negative impressions being loaded into the furniture and air of our shared underground home, and it is a struggle to keep the negative impressions at bay - especially without the sun or the moon to shine in.

... perhaps the winter has been harder on both of us than I truly was willing to grasp before..

At times these things press on me and have taken me to the brink of a nervous breakdown. The despair also grows in him, and I am not sure how to succeed in safeguard the life-blossoming. Although today I am living well in the awareness that a good home is made when all healthy, positive steps are taken throughout the day to ensure it is a pleasant place of respite to return home to.

So - I'm not totally helpless in that regard. And in fact, my chosen meditation has in the past worked wonders to keep me from the brink of a total nervous breakdown when all of the presence of the terrible things became just too powerful that it almost destroyed me.

I could share the things that have worked for me so far, which I learned from the aboriginees' religion by paying very close attention. But I'd like to hear any insights if anyone has any here to share first. I would like to be up to something which effectively clears the fluidal force in my home of negativity, so that we can both enjoy the reward and return to having the life-blossoming take place.

I already hear that it is possible to do this by gaining conscious control over ... something ... probably our thoughts and feelings ... so that the positiveness from this can either gradually or all-at-once ... perform some action that results in the desirable effect. Perhaps I'll go track down Billy's words on the matter, because he always says it best .. and then share it of course, since I do not like to leave uncertainty hanging around in the air, when a succinct answer is waiting to be put to use.

Thanks much in advance, and I'll anticipate some replies soon all the same!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 695
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tyler_rutland,

You should read what the Goblet of the Truth has in insights regarding your post #1 of March 05, 2016.

Read from chapter 21 on.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hah!

After all I found that just removing someone else's clothing is very liberating by itself! I very much do not like to wear somebody else's garments!

Then my singing in the shower has made the psyche stronger once more.

Amazing how effective and simple such things are, yet I was going about feeling relief through the long, painstaking process proscribed by a religion - even though the religion itself agrees with the truth, and the whole "ceremony" actually has true, fine-material-effecting properties.

Well, beauty. I'm not sure what to do with this "smudging stick" then, although I'll say it helps the smell-sense to be pleased quite a bit.

Later I will still find that short explanation by Billy, since in the long run I'm sure it is what needs to be applied for the whole thing to really reach the Ziel of creating harmony and peace and freedom and love and joy.

Hugo

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2016 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tyler,

Glad to see you back!

I remember you in the archives.

Votan

Post Number: 495
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Is there any mention of Martin Bryant ,the young lad supposed to have killed 35 people at Port Arthur in Australia.

His so called killing bought about gun control in Australia.
joe

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Hugo.

I have made many mistakes, but the FIGU is good. I am not much ausbildet, and not much developed spiritually. But I will do my best always.

- - -
Thank you, Eddie Martin.

Tonight if I have opened my book to read it, I will look there.

Scott

Post Number: 2604
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, if there is, I have not heard about it.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 600
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian,

Regarding your statement, did Billy Meier provide any explanation after talking with Plejaren?

“Since the spiritual teaching, i.e. the Teaching of the Prophets, does exist in the universe for milliard/billion of years and has been taught to millions and millions of people on many worlds, especially to the 52 million or so people of the mission here on Earth, whose spirit-forms are of an extraterrestrial origin, it is possible that at least a few of those personalities with a more advanced spirit-form can unconsciously draw impulses from their storage banks, i.e. knowledge stored in that energy block. There are other possibilities, like tapping into the universal storage banks, etc., because all human beings, all life-forms and everything else, down to each atom and below, is connected with each other and is constantly exchanging information on a sub-atomar level.

Regarding an explanation concerning James Allen: Any detailed information by Billy or Ptaah would be no proof for people like Mahesh, etc., because to them this would be an unprovable claim etc. etc. Just as they would not accept the word of Billy (‘I never heard of James Allen before nor did I read his book’) to be true as from a man of honour, they would not accept Ptaah’s explanation.

Well, perhaps Billy will talk with Ptaah. Anyway, we’ll see.

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/01/26/the-true-freedom-project/comment-page-3/#comment-164912
ufoprophet.blogspot.com
"..covers the media archives from 1970's about the most controversial Swiss UFO Contactee - 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier."
billymeieruforesearch.com
"..researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case."

Mdip226

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could someone with a better grasp of German than I please help me better understand what is being said in this BEAM-portal entry?

Hochsteigen und tief fallen

Wenn der Mensch hochsteigt, um mehr sein zu wollen als er in Wahrheit ist, dann wird er vielfach tiefer fallen als sein effectiver Wert und Zustand tatsächlich gegeben sind. SSSC, 12. Dezember 2015, 23.43 h, Billy

The google translator version, which is:

High rise and fall deep

When man rises to more
to be like when he is in truth, then
he is often fall lower than its effectiver
value and state are actually given.

has left me confused....

I think he might be saying that when one rises to the truth of the innermost self, then one also can tend to fall lower at times...
Or maybe it means something more like going beyond one's truthly abilities often brings about a fall to a low point...

Salome
Matthew Dippel

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your translations don't feel correct to me. They have the words, but miss the significance somehow. Sorry I can't help more. But we have to just learn German right? That's the way, to ensure we always truly benefit...
I was a trouble-maker in the past, but now I only want to make clean contributions..

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy is writing his loving words to us... Thank you, Billy.

I don't know how to translate it, but the significance touches me. Learn German. It has to be done... Don't use Google Translate. You're more confused now, right? Than if you hadn't even attempted to fast-track your comprehension.. I'm just afraid to translate it, and distort it. In Billy's words the significance can be felt.
I was a trouble-maker in the past, but now I only want to make clean contributions..

Corey

Post Number: 1180
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew Dippel: in an essence what this line is saying is when a human-being wants to be higher, and more associated with the truth, he will fall lower but then become truly given more effective value and condition.

Salome
Corey Müske
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Indi

Post Number: 784
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a thought about this quote from the Beam Portal.

We all know the proverb:

The higher you climb, the further/harder you fall

which in German is:

Wer hoch steigt, wird / kann tief fallen.

So my thought is that what it may mean is-

If a human being tries to be or do more than he is capable of in reality, then he will often fall below the effective value and state that in fact does exist/that he actually has.

Billy does mention in 'Way to live' (my summary) p.166 that a human being can never raise him/herself above that which he is in reality/truth, not by desire, wishing or dreaming etc.

So, wishing or dreaming or working hard to achieve something eg., wealth or to get a physics degree or some other such pursuit, which is 'beyond your capabilities' even if putting in the hard work, will lead to you being unsuccessful.

So,instead, one should work to one’s capabilities and grow from there and not jump ahead of oneself, which will lead to a ‘fall’ down or to you being unsuccessful.

Those are my thoughts!
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 82
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

My assumption is that Robyn got it exactly right. This statement is clearly a warning. Literally translated into something like…

When a men rises, in order to be more than he truthfully is, he will often fall deeper than his effective value and state are like.

The verb “hochsteigen” is often used in the context of professional careers. And here the picture is understandable. Just bringing along wannabee qualities might actually lift you upwards for some time, but once your true level of qualities gets exposed, nobody should be surprised about then needing to continue at the next stop “under value”.

The only “but” I would add here is that our dreams and ambitions in this current super valuable lifetime should not be the low hanging fruits. And Billy does not criticize men’s rising as such, what he warns about is the stated specific bad purpose for striving upwards. Here “to be more, or to appear as more than one really is”. In other words, being driven by the “unvalues” of hunger for power/superiority, arrogance, greed etc.

Salome,
Stefan

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 710
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to agree with Indi and her explanation.

This is a creational recommendation that can be thoroughly learned about in the Goblet of the Truth.

Because of what I have learned from the Goblet of the Truth and the Might of the Thoughts, I am accomplishing something I had set out to do to address the issue of low-income seniors, children suffering hunger and the homeless situation.

This creational recommendation is a constant advisor which helps me control the fate of things.

This creational recommendation sits along another recommendation which states that human beings can and should gain benefits from the ingenuity, creativity and the accomplishments of others.

These two recommendations have been a source of boon for me.

Anyone who wishes to be able to control their own fate should thoroughly research these two books and put them to the test in the everyday life for the proof in the pudding.

And is this pudding delicious!
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Patm

Post Number: 369
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also agree with Robyn

My translation (which may contain errors) is:

Rise high and fall deeply
Hochsteigen und tief fallen

by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier (BEAM)
When the human being rises high, in order to want to be more than he/she in truth is, then he/she will many-fold more deeply fall than his/her effective value and state in fact are given.
Wenn der Mensch hochsteigt, um mehr sein zu wollen als er in Wahrheit ist, dann wird er vielfach tiefer fallen als sein effectiver Wert und Zustand tatsächlich gegeben sind.
SSSC, 12 December 2015, 23:43, Billy
SSSC, 12. Dezember 2015, 23.43 h, Billy

Salome
PatM

Str0323

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for everyones' thoughts of their understanding.

Be Your True Self.

Peace,
Scott Reed.

Mdip226

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for your various inputs! I often have a too-strong urge to jump ahead of where I'm truly at in life... Gotta remember to take it slow and steady...

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fellows,

I want for a specific reason to come back to our discussions from 1 week ago on the downsides of (over)stretch goals. My assumption is that Matthew had no prior (conscious) knowledge of the content of that study

http://www.buffalo.edu/ubreporter/stories/2016/04/lemoine-stretch-goals.html

and the fact of its upcoming release news on 29 April, when on 27 April posting his question. Nor did likely any of us, who chipped in with unusual interest, when discussing the topic. It might be a little farfetched, but this could be an example of the phenomena of us humans tapping into shared thoughts meandering in our common subconsciousness. I forgot where it is described, but I remember Billy’s example of bitter patent disputes, because everyone assuming that coinciding inventions can’t be true.

Salome,
Stefan

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page