Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 29, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Petale and Arahat Athersata » Archive through June 29, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Doogsnova

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy or FIGU, at what percentage of a person’s brain quotient, respectively, their material and spiritual consciousness potency percentage, is then sufficient to evolve to the spirit plane of Arahat Athersata?

Corey

Post Number: 728
Posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vincent,

Yes it was a good book. It would be nice if it was translated to English for all to read someday, but it is also worth learning German for.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Ramirez

Post Number: 1072
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Doogsnova,

"Dear Billy or FIGU, at what percentage of a person’s brain quotient, respectively, their material and spiritual consciousness potency percentage, is then sufficient to evolve to the spirit plane of Arahat Athersata?"

One step at a time.

To leave the re-incarnation cycle requires the use of 100% mental capacity.

Then it's off to the High Council.
Cheers.

Taro

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. I'm hoping to get some help finding a resolution to an apparent contradiction:

According to Mahesh(BMUFOR), regarding the PETALE-Plane, Billy has written

"It is also not possible for Earth man to receive any messages from our plane or ARAHAT ATHERSATA’s plane – with one exception..."

The source is an English translation of Prophetien und Voraussagen, pgs. 205-206, (1982/1996):

http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/miscellaneous/did-billy-meier-plagiarize-his-prophecies-and-predictions/petale-prophecies-1981

http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Prophetien-und-Voraussagen-pg-218-431-1996-edition-English-translation-by-Dyson.htm

This would appear to contradict Moses receiving the "10 Commandments"/12 Recommendations of PETALE:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/God-delusion_and_God-delusion_Insanity

The contradiction would similarly apply to the anonymous individual from 1903 discovered by Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030520052511/http:/www.lanzendorfer.ch/Artikel_Daten/wassermann_artikel13.htm

I'm hoping to clarify

1. The accuracy of the English translation regarding communication between Petale and the Earth human.
2. The exact nature of the transmission of the 12 Recommendations to Moses and U.H.K.

Any information relating to this subject will be appreciated.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1165
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Moses, what comes to mind is that while the originals were from the Petale level, they were probably given to Moses by the local "god" of the time.

I would think that they were probably known by any number of more evolved beings and that it wouldn't have been necessary for Moses to get them directly from Petale, which he probably wasn't capable of.

Cpl

Post Number: 801
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably right, Michael. By the written record we have -- unreliable though it is -- he meet some guy up the mountain who wrote them and gave them to him.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Chris, it was probably a "Hey Mo', look here! Take two tablets and call me in the morning!" moment.

Schantz

Post Number: 207
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro,

I have thoroughly read the information on Mashesh site including his latest claims of Meier's plagiarism.

There have been many mistakes made in translations, different people passing on their own interpretations of information to others which are incorrect, and deliberate falsifications and disinformation.

If you read, study and investigate the Meier material and use your brain, and not just look for possible errors, which there are bound to be plenty, you will know the Meier case is real, and not worry about such errors here and there.

Mashesh has his agenda, which is his choice so I won't interfere, but despite all his efforts to discredit Meier and dismantle FIGU, his efforts will fail.

Cpl

Post Number: 802
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Laughing) Or it might have a been a "I'll just draw my finger over this screen to write a few words, send the data over there to the 3D printer, and Hey presto! Here's two hard copies guaranteed to impress the natives" scenario.

Or, he might have used the mountain face as target practise with his fastest lazar gun in the galaxy to shoot the message out. He seemed prone to a bit of mayhem every now and then.
Chris

Taro

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Michael and Cpl. Just to clarify, JHWH's are spiritually advanced enough to communicate with the Petale level, correct? And obviously they do not fall under "Earth man" or "Earth human". Contradiction would appear to have been a hasty conclusion. Maybe Moses was handed the real tablets on Day 1 and spent the next 39 scratching out two new ones.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 100
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tao, fellows,

I have just examined the German original of the book Prophetien und Voraussagen. The specific translation by Dyson seems to be rather accurate.

As far as the right interpretation is concerned, there appears to be some confusion. To be double sure, I have now also consulted the first pages of the original version of Dekalog/Dodekalog, with its transmission from Petale dating 14 October 1975.

One statement is absolute: No native Earthling has ever been able to create contact with Arahat Athersata or even Petale levels. Not even Billy or an earlier true prophet. We are thus talking about one way transmissions, as far as earth inhabitants are concerned.

And then there is the second aspect, which deals with those high spiritual levels wanting to communicate to Earthlings. And here the explanations are clear, it takes highly developed skills of the receiver. In the prophecies book the statement goes …

Und auch diese Ebene hat mit der unseren gemeinsam, dass wird seit Millionen Jahren nicht mehr in der Lage sind, uns Erdenmenschen verständlich machen zu können, weshalb auch keine Botschaften von uns von Erdenmenschen aufgenommen werden können.

And this plane has in common with ours that, for millions of years, we have not been able to make ourselves understood to mankind on Earth any longer, wherefore also no messages from us can be received by Earth humans.

… the text goes on talking in present tense that Billy is right now a single exception.

If you add the following part from the Dekalog/Dodekalog book…

21. Schon um die Wende des derzeitigen Jahrhunderts wurde von mir der Versuch unternommen, mich einem Menschen deiner Zeit verständlich zu machen und ihm die Belehrungen der Werte der Gebote der Zehn zu erteilen.

22. Kläglich jedoch hat die auserkorene Form versagt und eigenwillig die Belehrungen abgeändert und verfälscht.

23. Ihre Wahrheitsliebe war gefangen im Glauben an ihre Religion und demgemäss verfälschte sie die Belehrungen in Unwerte ihrer kultischen Religion.

21. Already at the turn of the current century (meaning around 1900, as that book dates from the 70ties), an attempt was made by me, to make myself understood by a man of your time and to provide him with the teachings on the values of the ten recommendations.

22. However the chosen life form failed miserably and altered and distorted the teachings willfully.

23. Its love of the truth was caught in the belief of its religion and accordingly falsified the teachings in unvalues of its cultic religion.

… it gets clearer that „making understood“ seems to mean receiving, properly interpreting and protecting the meaning of lecture in its original, clean, pure, unfalsified fashion. Moses might thus have received the 10+2 recommendations from the awkward Jehova Zebaoth, in charge of earth at that time. Or he could perfectly well have received them directly from one of the spiritual levels, with him then failing to truthfully and honestly understand them without immediately applying falsification right at that occasion. The same way it apparently happened more recently around 1900.

Salome,
Stefan

Rarena

Post Number: 763
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Taro... your last question... JHWH's can communicate with the Petale level... Once a human being whether JHWH or otherwise... lands on an earth and also dies on that earth... they become the same consciousness level as the inhabitants of that/this planet are when they re-incarnate. So this planet we also call Earth is no different and those that were once JHWH's are not human beings of our consciousness level and do not have the ability of spiritual telepathy which is required to speak with beings of half or non material existences... There are many on our planet who were once JHWH's yet cannot speak with the Petale level or telepathically. The only person and one exception I would say... with the spiritual or consciousness level of JHWH would be one man living in Switzerland...

Salome
I will always be as good and positive as my thoughts, feelings and actions actually are.

Taro

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Schantz. However, I DO "worry" about the disinformation spread on such "debunking" sites since many of our fellow Earth humans are incapable of making objective distinctions themselves. When our ship is slowly sinking, someone needs to take action when there are those who continually poke holes in the bilge.

Taro

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Stefan. To the best of my knowledge, Jehova was not a JHWH and not likely able to communicate with the Petale level himself. And Moses, being an Earth man was even more limited. I think the most likely explanation for the source was a resident JHWH or some other highly developed spiritual being as per Michael's comment.

Hugo

Post Number: 216
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz, I agree with what you said about Mahesh's site and his agenda.

Stay away from it. Look what it done to Stanton Freidman when he tried using info he found on it to debate Horn. It didn't stack up and he lost miserably.

Also, Mahesh knows his site is mostly full of nonsense with poor arguments and research. That's why he turned down his golden opportunity to debate Horn on show. Chicken something comes to mind.

Isn't that right Mahesh?

Savio

Post Number: 795
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

Regarding Moses, I would like to share the following message from Andrew (long ago) who mentioned that this information was "with kind input from Mr. Meier and Ch. Frehner"

"However, he was given the original PETALE (i.e., Universal) Directives/Laws by a specific race of benevolent extraterrestrials living on Earth at that time, roughly 3472 years ago.

This ET clique was known for their positive direction versus the other, malevolent group of ET's that also inhabited the Earth during that epoch."

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Taro

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rarena. I understand that the spirit-form cannot regress, so the reduced consciousness level must be due to the limitations of our less-developed Earth bodies, correct?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 369
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your translations, Stefan_z2.

The person that changed and falsified the teachings from high spiritual beings may have been a woman.

This would follow from 23.
"mich einem Menschen deiner Zeit verständlich zu Machen.." = "to make myself understood to a human of your time ..."

And from 24:
"Ihre Wahrheitsliebe war gefangen im Glauben an ihre Religion.." = "Her love of truth was caught up (trapped/imprisoned by)her religious beliefs ..."

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 101
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio, great info. That explains a lot.

Hi Tat_tvam_asi, on the gender of that person: the original expression “ihre” in paragraph 23. relates back to the noun “Form” in 22. As you might remember, in German language even tangible and intangible things and objects are grammar wise categorized in male, female or neuter. “Form”, to be translated to (life) form/being happens to be female, no matter if it stands for a man or woman. The same is for example true for the German word “Person”. You would grammar wise treat the word as female, even when it might represent a man.

Salome,
Stefan

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It says "by a man of your time". Possibly Rudolf Steiner (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner)?

Cpl

Post Number: 803
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Savio. He presumably was not a laser gun-toting malevolent then.
Chris

Jacob

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, an JHWH cant communicate withe the Petale level, not even the AA level can do that.
In the case of Billy, he contacts the high council, which contacts the AA level, which contact the next higher levels and so on, up to Petale.
Petale can reply if they/it wishes.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Matthew

Post Number: 130
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Mr Moses...

"Earthling

Greetings Billy:
Regarding Moses: Did he falsify the 12 commandments down to the 10 of the old testament, or was it given to him already falsified and by whom?

He received the original and non-falsified commandments but threw them away.
The commandments in the bible are based by hearsay and were falsified."

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=9386

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page