Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 07, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through September 07, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mdip226

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2016 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah that is interesting. I love catching instances of consciousness sharing in action. I seem to notice small incidents fairly regularly especially when my psyche is feeling clear.

Salome
Matthew

Marbar

Post Number: 279
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do anyone of think this is a good order to read the books by Billy Meier? If I was to have these books today, I would read theme in this order:

1.Goblet of the Truth
2. The Way to Live
3. The Psyche
4. The Might of the Thoughts and Feelings
5. That book on fluidal forces
6. Introduction to Meditation.

Hugo

Post Number: 187
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar, I purchased my books out of that order as they were released but if I got them all in one lot I think that would be the best order in which to read them.

Marbar

Post Number: 282
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I just got a hold of the Goblet of the Truth. It could be years before I could got a hold of the other books. I think this is a good order to read these books in if someone wants to understand the spiritual teachings.

Hugo

Post Number: 235
Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The P's said they couldn't understand why most people on earth lie to others and themselves. Billy should write a small book on the importance of being honest with oneself.

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone!
I want to express and find answers to what I think are some overlooked nuances about spiritual evolution in my own personal opinion. Please note that I am an adult and expect this to be received as an adult audience, with maybe some finger shaking or light scolding about perversion from those whom might not understand what I'm getting at. Without further ado, hang on to your hats because here it goes....
As it pertains to evolution, in my experience, everything that has a beginning has NO end..only a trail to follow for those whom know how to perceive it. This trail is of utmost importance as it relates to the evolutionary unfolding of anything that chooses to move forward. Lately, I've been apprehensive of continuing forward on my own particular trail because I do not want to lose the machinery that has gotten me this far. I'm referring to the licentious desires & passions that decide which direction the trail will take. I have not done very much spirit-related work in any meditative way whatsoever so I'm very young in terms of development, but I am not sure about this lesson that my vestigial nature is incessantly implying! The more that changes, the more that stays the same. What happens to the desire or love of pleasing another for personal gratification when it evolves to be not so personal? Are love and desire separate entities? Simple, vestigial horny-ness to experience joy as expressed by another as it is received from you? Is this not the very thing that started everything moving forward? I do not want to change or lose the thirst of knowledge for the expressions of joy that lead to great love as personally experienced, shared & reciprocated. Unconditional love must be fantastic I can only imagine, but what are urges for if they are to be ignored? Besides physical gratification and propagation of a species as a direct effect, the latter is not my focus, I've experienced spiritual healing and "real" love for lack of a better term, from certain physical activities expressed and translated through the medium of the individual carnal natured material body.
However, the subtleties and circumstances have to be correctly observed and applied such as chemistry, which has a funny way of preventing a lot of love's potential in my view. Is there no chemistry in celestial fluidness? Is there no getting turned on with celestial intelligences!? Long story short, what happens to the chemistry of urges when the body has given all of it's secrets away to a more evolved state? I don't really enjoy not being turned on because it makes the journey so much more enjoyable. Is being turned on more than sexually possible? Is being horny a residual or precursor to the effects of true harmony or congruence?
Please note that I am not trying to be vulgar. I am only trying to understand more about this human condition as everything about it is as important as everything above it or else it wouldn't be at all!
Should we not nurture and cultivate ecstasy? Is ecstasy inherently a negative value obtained from too much consumption of a good value?
I accept ridicule for what seems like base questions as they pertain to spirituality, but I think there is something to be said about the values and properties of feelings that transpire from satisfying purely base urges that are chemically bound by the truth of creation to have conclusive and definitive beneficial results just by being in close proximity of each other regardless of circumstances!
I don't understand, lol obviously, why the body is always getting a bad rapport and being shoved aside like so much trash by the wayside when it comes to spiritual unfolding!? Losing it altogether after so much unfolding occurs is somewhat abhorrent to my ideology...
Now I only speculate as to understanding from my point of ignorance as to why Billy's spirit chose to walk back down the stairs of experience to enlighten us once again. But this, I surmise is only one possible occurrence or case where it would be plausible...
I like hearing a cat's purr. Should one walk near to me, I would like to instigate hearing it again. I know it only purrs when it's happy or content so I know this is why I have the urge or impulse should I say, to instigate it again when I see one.
Is this all lost or amplified or intrinsically reincorporated as a differently evolved value? Is there any significance or importance for lust and not just the physical kind obviously since this is about spiritual matters, as it pertains or leads to good values or revealing the nature of some values such as ecstasy?
What zeal is found with no body or nobody? Lol What joy?
Is oneness the same as togetherness because they seem different to me?
Lot's of questions, I know, but do try to tackle a few for me won't y'all?

PEACE

P.S. My apologies for grammatical form as I'm not entirely familiar with formats.

Hugo

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure but I think very few on this planet are able to have "unconditional love" for all their fellow man.

Corey

Post Number: 1267
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon, I read your post, and will try to respond to you in kind, to summarize what I feel are the best answers, given my current understanding of the sexual drives, and how they relate to the spiritual teaching. It's Religion that stupidly requires celibacy, and sexual gratification is good for a person (and completely natural), but there has to be love involved, one should not be in a relationship that is based on sex alone. The typical rule of thumb is that one entire year should pass between a couple, who should spend the entire year learning to be friends, before the line of sexuality is crossed. There are many types of love, love from a feeling (feeling-based love), love from a fine spiritual-perception (highly sought after state of love according to the spiritual teaching), bond-love (marriage), love for the next one (studiously loving your fellow human-being like a neighbor), etc. A relationship should be based in love, if there is sex involved. Many Earthly relationships are based in the wrong reasons, which can often results in submissive dependency for either the male, or the female, or some other negative-based foundation exits, such as a relationship that is based in a sexual partnership only, or only based in sexual attraction, and these relationships are doomed to failure as a result.

Don't misunderstand although sexual gratification is good, and natural, the concept of "free-love" as it exists on Earth is incorrect, because according to the spiritual teaching, trying to gather as many sexual partners as possible (being a "player") for one-night-stands are wrong, and infidelity of a marriage is a banishable offence. Sexual gratification does not equate to sexual freedom, having sex with a partner should be done under the premise of having a commitment based in love. And the bond of a marriage is equal to a bond with the Creation (a bond you should never break [no cheating/infidelity]). A man (the positive pole) can have more then one wife (female = negative pole) because the positive pole can have more then one negative polarity, but a female cannot have more then one husband. This is also natural, because there are more females born naturally on Earth, then males, so it is acceptable for a male to access into the greater female partnership-supply, but not vice-versa (source: "Gesetz der Liebe").

The concept of polygamy is not very widely accepted in current Earth standards, so a marriage of just one female (monogamy) is OK too. Even just having a "life-partner" is OK, being in a serious life-long relationship with a partner, even though you are not married.

As for your question about sexual drives in extraterrestrial cultures, I really do not see where you are going with your questions about this, I think you should spend more time trying to neutralize the wrongs in our Earth-based culture, but I can tell you, it is my understanding that sexual drives among the Plejaren are usually gratified by masturbation for the first 70 years of their young lives, because they are busy learning professions (scientific, etc.).

Here on Earth, if one is not prepared to love someone, they can always sexually gratify themselves using masturbation, as masturbation is recommended in the spiritual teaching, and this is also recommended by Billy for a planet this is overpopulated, such as ours (no children/limiting procreation of children). Lack of stringent birth control on Earth is one of the biggest culprits of our horrendous overpopulation problem, although the unplanned pregnancies caused by one-night-stands are not helping the situation either (no love involved, and doomed to failure, which will often result in the child not being raised by both poles of the couple, which is devastating our youth).

I know your question was about sexual drives only, and how it relates to the spiritual teaching, but I want to educate you a little on procreation rules, as this is often "lumped in" when talking about Earthling sex, as we currently, much to our demise, do not collectively practice strict birth-control.

The Plejaren are already many steps ahead of our planet, and have the situation figured out, by requiring masturbation during the first 70 years of life, for this eliminates unplanned pregnancies, as well as, eliminates someone not receiving an education because they are a parent by mistake. Look at Earth's failing states, and see the ratio of uneducated (young) parents, it is very alarming, and is a situation that invites disaster. Failing states do not usually offer equal rights for women either, which is contrary to the spiritual teaching, in many, women are outright subjugated, considered "property" of the man (due to arranged marriages), and many women live in fear of their next pregnancy, and do not know how to exit their situation, and marry for love. My country, which is currently not a failing state (although it will most likely be one in 4 years), the parents are getting younger, and younger, according to the AA level, a male human life-form should not procreate under 30 years, and not over 40 years (source: "Arahat Athersata").

Erra is also a planet of strict birth-control, and the Plejaren take their recommended population level of 500,000,000 (million) very SERIOUSLY. We on Earth do not (population levels of 9 billion and increasing each, and every second). It is possible for marriages, or "life-partner" relationships, or "boyfriend/girlfriend" couples that exist on Earth, to exist without any children, it is rare, but a highly sought after condition, given our population levels, and this also gives the couple a chance to learn their chosen life-professions unencumbered.

There are "target" ages, and "target" conditions, disseminated by FIGU for child-bearing, which you could follow-up with, if you are interested.

To summarize, it is not recommended by FIGU to be in a sexual relationship, without the pre-requisite of love to be there first.

One more thing, and I bring this up, because it is often trampled in moments of sexual passion here on Earth: if you are planning on having a sexual relationship with a virgin, it is recommended to declare publicly that you have plans to marry this virgin, and you have to do so in front of witnesses (source: GOTT).

Let me know if you have any additional questions.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Kenneth

Post Number: 410
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Very good compilation of this material. Quick question of the spiritual teaching?

You said:
"Even just having a "life-partner" is OK, being in a serious life-long relationship with a partner, even though you are not married."

Getting married without the church involved, priest, minister etc.; what would be the recommended way?

In some states in the U.S.A., a couple that is in a partner relationship (currently man & woman) is considered married after seven years. According to the "Teaching", can this be considered a marriage?

Kenneth

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you kindly Corey, for your pleasant response!

I've missed my window of opportunity as it laid down by the Plejaren, for I am currently forty years of age with no children. I am also the last boy in my particular family able to carry on my murdered father's name. However, I still have no desire to have any children of my own. Is this wrong of me to not want any legacy for the future of my line? With our current population problems, I would think this would only be a selfish personal endeavor...since the propagation of our species is so out of harmony with our current residence.

Also, I would like to clarify the values, if you know of them, of ecstasy & lust. Not just towards the physical phenomenon mind you. Are these inherently negative? Such as the lust for truth or the lust for pleasing someone such as a parent or dearly deserving friend? Is the feeling of ecstasy an overload of joy and therefore an indulgence or is it a natural form of exquisite appreciation?

Another facet of this universe that intrigues me is the level Raguel in Arahat Athersata. How does anything live going AGAINST the laws of creation!? And beings that are created without a spirit, what is the purpose of such beings apart from natural instinctual awareness?

I've also read somewhere & do not know if it is a fact, but it seems very plausible, that some species of star travelers have more than just two sexes! Do you or anyone here know of such things? Besides parthenogenesis, what other sexes are there and are they spirit bearing?

Thank you again Corey, for your maturity on such matters and I whole-heartedly agree with you on the dynamics of interpersonal relationships and how they should be managed apart from what so many folks are doing currently.
It is so blatant here in America that the majority of people are idiots, yet these are the people that decide the rules for us all. It defies all logic to me...

Votan

Post Number: 569
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey and Simon

This is not the site to bring out your personal problems.

Each to their own. We are all individuals who have the right to decide our destiny without somebody telling us what to do.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 571
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon

Creation deemed that there should be a male and female.That is all to it.

To me it is not religion that tells me that same sex marriage and relation is wrong it is creation.

As it was explained by the Plejaren that this no longer exists on their planet.So it is something chemical or wrong gene.

As far as not having children it is your choice,but I tell you if you bring them up right it is a blessing.

Some people do not deserve children as they have not grown up and they are children themselves in their behaviour.

I hope that this helps you .
joe

Votan

Post Number: 572
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

Who invented marriage, Religion to make money.

Because he says husband and wife do you feel different .There is a lot more marriage breakups because of the Marriage thing.

Has the Plajeran said anything about marriage, not with more than one wife.
joe

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, I was not aware that the spiritual teaching was anything less than personal. If I've offended you personally or any other way, please let me know so that I can avoid further instigation of your retaliation against my wonderings.

Sorry Corey for wanting to know your personal opinion on apparently taboo subject matter. I was not aware.
PEACE

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Marbar,

If you do not mind constructive criticism, which many ask for, and not very many really want, I would put them in this order if given a choice. Keep in mind that your order is perfectly ok for you, but having read most of those books, this would be mine..

3,6,1,4,2,5. The Psyche first to learn how to interpret our thoughts correctly so as to have a correct methodology for understanding. Next is Intro. To Meditation to know how to correctly reflect on what you know or have learned. Then begin The Goblet followed by The Might of Thoughts, The Way To Live(which I need to read) & finally that fluidal forces book(also need to see).

However, I think reading any of Billy's material that he has written himself is beneficial no matter which of his books you can manage to get your hands on at the time. Truly.

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Voltan,
Then I guess parthenogenesis is a made up term that doesn't describe how asexual reproduction occurs with an ovum that isn't fertilized!? Because there is only male & female in all of creation? Seems a bit limited for the universe don't you think? I could swear the appearance has something to reveal about more than a few sexes...

However, thank you for your opinion Voltan where it concerns that you think I'm speaking about same sex relationships or that you are inferring that I'm gay, which couldn't be further from the truth of what I'm trying to get correspondence for.
I, have nothing against gays or any other human beings that are not bigots. A fact which I'm quite proud of considering my father was an outlaw biker and a bigot!
I have to say that apart from your lovely attitude, I do not think that I could learn very much of anything from you on this particular topic or subject matter.
If everything that I try to post in this topic disparages you, then please do not read my posts if they are not omitted by a moderator. Thank you for your patience.

PEACE

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And Voltan, I can not find the link, but I know and remember Billy saying something to the effect that homosexuality is caused by the spirit getting confused as to whether or not to reincarnate as a different sex because it is the only choice that we get as spirit forms to make. If our spirit decides to incarnate as a female after being male for a long while, the male habits tend to come out in a new female body. So it is solely our own fault for trying something new.
However, male spirits tend to stay male & more female spirits tend to switch. And on planet Earth in the past, I can see why they would.
I'm absolutely positive that someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a very good comprehension of what I read. Thank you.

PEACE

Corey

Post Number: 1268
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon,

Don't get hurt feelings about Votan's negative response, this is a FIGU site that is payed for, by FIGU, who funds their activities primarily from book sales, so in other words, people like me, who place book orders from FIGU Switzerland, pay the people who pay for this site, and this site's purpose is to discuss all things FIGU-related, and my response to you was a little of an accumulation of the spiritual teaching learned after many years of browsing the Q & A, and mostly something I read directly is one of Billy's books, and perfectly in line with the heading of "misc discussion on the spiritual teaching."

As for your "value clarification": of ecstasy, and lust, I would say that your word choice of lust is incorrect. Lust, such as a relationship incorrectly based in sexual lust, or a lust that is negative by the spiritual teaching that can be lumped together with vices, and pathological cravings (such as either the pathological craving for revenge, and the pathological craving for retaliation), but you said not just the physical phenomenon, such as lust for the truth, and lust for helping a loved parent, or deserving friend. In these cases, lust would be the incorrect word, because you have deference for the truth, which is why you are seeking it out, so you can understand the truth of all truth (the Creation), and know, and understand what the truth is, so you can thus add to your knowledge, and the essence of your wisdom, and become more logical in the process. And for the second example, you also have deference for the loved parent, and the deserving friend, and it is recommended by the spiritual teaching to have deference for your parents, and to always be willing to help a fellow human-being when they require assistance, and it is a virtuous human-being who does this for others. Developing virtues, and high values, (and thus becoming a real human-being) is a integral part of the spiritual teaching (among many sources, there is GOTT, the 16th and 17th chapter).

It is always good to try and study the virtues, the high values, in translations such as GOTT, and for the German readers: the 7 pillars of wisdom/the 7 pillars of life (read in OM), and to study true love, knowledge, and wisdom offered in the spiritual teaching, as true love, wisdom, and the highest knowledge come from out of the Creation (GOTT 18:07), so forming a oneness with these 3 virtues can possibly be a way for the human mind, who cannot fathom the complexities/mysteries of the Creation, to become closer to it.

As for your question on whether or not you should have children, ultimately this personal decision is yours to make, but if you did choose not to have any, at least you could admire yourself for helping control the population. Also this may be a bad time for children, as an American, if Civil War breaks out, and we Americans are in it strictly for our survival, a small child could make the situation difficult. Then again, being a parent is very rewarding, so ultimately the choice is yours to make. In my case, my only child is 18, and if she (or we both) dies in a Civil War, or some other negative calamity, I can honestly say she lived a good life, and me too.

As for your question on extraterrestrial sexes, I honestly have no idea.

If you wish to know Billy's actual statements on homosexuality, from someone who has actually studied the material, just ask, or search the archives, for what Votan says about the Plejaren removing the "homosexuality gene" from their genetic make-up is true, but Billy's statements about homosexuality do not line up with Votan's opinion (which Votan is freely entitled to).
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 1269
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I think what you are referring to is called "common-law marriage" in my state, back in the day, when I got married, we went to the Justice of the Peace to get married legally, as we wanted to leave the religion out of the situation. This meant that we were simply married by the courts of my state, with no religious representation. And when I got divorced 7 years later, I wrote my own divorce agreement (with some help from some legal aides for cheap) so, as a male with one child's custody involved, I was not "raked over the coals", and it was signed by both of us uncontested. Both of these happened before I found out about FIGU, and I honestly do not know their stance on the formalities of getting married.

Just for clarification, it is my understanding that it is not a requirement to be married, "boyfriend/girlfriend" is OK too, it is just if you are planning on having sex, there has to be a basis of love involved. Sometimes you have to have tried in several relationships, before you find the right one to marry, or have as a life-partner for example.

An interesting side-note: The spirit-forms that were obligated under the Codex, had pre-destined "life-partners", although these people are a small minority of Earth's total population, but for other non-obligated people, CF's exact words about finding a "life-partner" were to "be open"... and I think by that he meant do not go into the situation with pre-conceived ideas. I hope this helps.
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 573
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 05:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Billy stated that people should not change their name as that makes them a psychopath.

Now if you marry, the woman's name is changed.

Please explain that.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 574
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

It is not a negative response, it is no different than your response.

I have read the contact report and it is true and I do not remember the report number.

Civil war might not break out for many years and the only person that knows when is Creation.

We can only go by signs which are not good because of greed.

At the same time when you spend a few years on this earth you do pick up more than if you are say twenty years old.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 575
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon

I was just trying to answer your question to my understanding.

I did not say you were gay.

I think the sex of the child is determined by the parents if you check, the sperm and the eggs. The chromosomes determine the sex.

The Psyche enters after 21 days and I am not sure if the sex of the child is there before or after 21 days.

I could be wrong.
joe

Simon123pm45n27×122w39

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, September 07, 2016 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You have saved me a lot of time & energy with the wisdom you dispense Corey. I can not thank you enough for your cordial attitude & exactitude in the prompt responses I've received. Truly you are a boon for this sight and as I become more familiar with it, I will try to place my other questions which you haven't answered about Arahat, spirit bearing entities & ecstasy in their proper place.
Thanks again!
PEACE

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page