Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 14, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through October 14, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1081
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> He is along with all the others, for Kryon out loud.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 568
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter Bigfoot once told me about when this guy who wrote the Kryon stuff (that wasn't his name). He visited Reevis Mountain School for awhile. While he was there, apparently he didn't work very much. Peter told me he was kinda flaky. Afterwards, once he left Reevis, he wrote his stories of channeling stuff apparently whilst he stayed at the farm. Peter had no idea that the guy was channeling alien(s), but he did mumble to himself.

That's what I remember of Kryon.
Life

Philoe58

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Michael Horn

Can you explain further?
Don't quite understand?

Philoe58

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can anyone elaborate on the term consciousness?
New to the term!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1093
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Philoe58,

All of these so-called channels, "Kryon" included, are basically phonies. Not a one of them is in contact with any outside beings, entities, etc.

They make the stuff up, sometimes drawing on other information but basically concocting their nonsense in their own disturbed consciousnesses.

Kiriona

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2015 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Philoe58,

Consciousness:

1. Of course one of the meanings in the Oxford Dictionary is - The state of being aware of and responsive to one's surroundings: My takes are kind of the same: 2. Being aware of what is happening in the world and elsewhere. 3. Or at least having the ability to explore these things if you wish. 4. Understanding these things as much as possible. 5. Then being able to discern what is right and wrong from your perspective. 6. If possible being able to act on or react to these things. 7. Having the free will to do all the above.

Maungaarongo (Peace)

Kiriona

Rarena

Post Number: 760
Posted on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will attempt to elaborate on the term consciousness... It was once called spirituality, when Jmmanuel taught it... now it could be called awareness. The consciousness of the individual being and our relationship to the material and conscious awareness. The consciousness described in the Oxford Dictionary is lacking in this respect. You can be superficial and think that way... but by reading the Meier material you will find it goes much deeper than that explanation especially concerning our individual lifetimes... one after the other... Yes... we all have a spirit that does not die... Semjase Contact ten line three... Little by little reading what seems like logic and reason... will give you a deeper and deeper understanding of this fascinating concept... enjoy... here is a reference: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_10 Salome: Be greeted in peace and wisdom.
I will always be as good and positive as my thoughts, feelings and actions actually are.

Rarena

Post Number: 761
Posted on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another reference regarding consciousness... utilizing the spirit which is a sub-conscious connection: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_038

These two senses... often regarded as "extra" because they are not associated with any organ of the body. These are a type of consciousness connection. When a person stares at you from behind... even when you are in a crowded room... you can perceive it... on the back of your neck... this is another form of consciousness... it is not from a bodily organ well maybe the skin... Enjoy the journey Philoe58 do you have a real name or do you just like that one?

Salome
I will always be as good and positive as my thoughts, feelings and actions actually are.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, August 08, 2015 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena so many seem to want all that they have been able to read to be real, but once that they cross the tiny line into being conscious as described in the breath of Billy's work that changes forever. You will not find any approved dictionary with the correct and full understanding placed in type for all to see for a very long. Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight is closer to giving a basic understanding to FIGU SB 38 than any words found here and knows not of a word of B.E.A.M. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

Best Wishes
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Update. One more topic to check off as backed by latest research, concerning BEAM’s lectures in the spiritual teachings.

Press release:
http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/news/view/128743-can-memories-be-lost-and-found

Full article:
http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2015/150804/ncomms8897/full/ncomms8897.html

Billy’s story in the bilingual The Psyche, pages 37-56, content edition of 1994, goes in summary like … once recorded, our memory is not forgetting, erasing or losing any content. Loss can only occur when parts of the cerebral cortex suffer physical damage. The ability to retrieve “forgotten” memory-contents under hypnosis backs that claim. What really gets in the way is our consciousness being crammed with things that handicap communications with the layered permanent data store. Those have a wide span: deep sorrow, hatred, psychic affliction/illness, physical pain, dullness from drugs etc.

Salome,
Stefan

Justsayno

Post Number: 655
Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2015 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm afraid that hypnosis also leaves false memories and is not reliable enough to bring back forgotten memories. Just look at the Ashtar Sheran grouping as an example. They used hypnosis and their subjects no longer had free will. Plus with the retarded "regression therapy" industry heating up, this technique has been known to bring forth fake alien abduction memories. Which in turn makes one unable to tell the difference between real and unreal events and eventually these people go crazy.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fellows,

I love some statements in that press release from Aarhus University in Denmark:

http://scitech.au.dk/aktuelt/are-humans-the-new-supercomputer/

Researches are realizing that machines are not coming close to the hidden (hardly tapped into) and for the time being not understood at all capabilities of our mind - via consciousness, subconsciousness etc.

It would now be only logical that a much larger share of research money would find its way to discovering the gems of our full human mental capabilities, instead of secretly funneling billions into developing a first generation of fully autonomous killer robots (which will certainly not have a conscience chip inside). Will disarmament conferences succeed in outlawing that looming generation of perverted weapons, the way it had already worked for chemical weapons? Let us push into that direction…

http://www.unog.ch/80256EE600585943/(httpPages)/37D51189AC4FB6E1C1257F4D004CAFB2?OpenDocument

Salome,
Stefan

Billwilson12

Post Number: 221
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2016 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan, 100's of billions of American dollars has been spent tapping into and in the sedation of the human consciousness almost to the point of complete fear of the western world changing. Since the on slaught of media, it has been modified to express a view that limited the human being with unreal delusions in a quest to control the masses of human beings an thus slowing the evolution that will happen anyway. The autonomous robots are the ones spending hours upon hours everyday infront of a TV or other techo toy.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Kenneth

Post Number: 294
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billwilson12,
Very good point. This is what the video gaming industry is all about, sedation of human consciousness; on the other end you have the reality shows on TV; so many people are lost in other people lives and emotional conflicts. It's like voyeurism overload.
Kenneth

Billwilson12

Post Number: 222
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth. If you take the time to our youth own the techno toys we have allowed to grow with logic ci=ontrols you see that they are just as controlled as if a hypnotic spinning wheel was being placed before them, in this trace state they become adjusted to hormone levels that are boulders all the line mind control for fear or aggression.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here, please have this explanation about consciousness. It is simple, and applicable in a wide variety of situations which daily life presents us.

"Consciousness: (General definition) Human personality = Intelligence capable of development = Evolution-factor in first potential.[1]

Consciousness is the quality or state of being aware of an external object or something within oneself. It has been defined as: sentience, awareness, subjectivity, the ability to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of self-hood, and the executive control system of the mind. Despite the difficulty in definition, many philosophers believe that there is a broadly shared underlying intuition about what consciousness is."

Too complex definitions are not going to help much if you are new to these concepts. Simple is best. So please have this explanation (very short) taken from futureofmankind.co.uk. What is valuable is not being able to write long, sweeping artistic prose about it, but only to gain practical, lived experience. So when you are out and about in your day (or you are in your home), you can put your mind now and then to the task of educating yourself how it is that you are practically experiencing your consciousness. Salome and happy learning
I was a trouble-maker in the past, but now I only want to make clean contributions..

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 111
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2016 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I can’t remember in what contact notes I had read it, but I know for sure that Ptaah or Billy had harshly criticized our scientists for still not recognizing the fact that intelligence (in its many flavors that are also only partially acknowledged) is not predetermined and can be improved throughout one’s life, even when being very old.

Does that matter? Here comes a drastic case that shows the sad ramifications from keeping a myth alive and thus discouraging young and old people from intensively learning:

http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/rulesforengagement/2016/07/a_growth_mindset_may_counteract_effects_of_poverty_on_achievement.html

This too-bad-that-I-am-too-stupid attitude seems to be shockingly common. Heard it recently from a relative of mine.

Salome,
Stefan

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 412
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some interesting clips on the power of our thoughts

1) Thought is a force on our body similar to cosmic electromagnetic waves which act on/pervade all bodies in the universe
--In future (when our mind has more "evolved"): Telepathic Communication (no need for words)
--We can tune in and influencing others by our thoughts
--Muscles moved by thought (energy) – like an electric current acting upon an electric magnet
--Brain cells (of a living person) similar to a battery, their current enlivening not only all the body’s nerve cells but as well radiating out in the outside world (similar to the electromagnetic waves discovered by H. Hertz)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEX2-m8EabU

2) Frequencies determine if the effect of a thought is more spiritual (shorter wavelength / higher vibration) or crude physical (longer wavelength / lower vibration):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K_QguPrAcQ

3) Goal seeking humans should use their ability to change their “vibration” by adopting a new self image (relevant to their goals) with its correspondent “wave frequency”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMFNDzmA7Xo

C_andre

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Goblet of the truth page 389

51) And truly, there is no stronger source of the confidence than the recognition of the truth in all things, and that, except for the true love, there is no greater might than the knowledge and the wisdom that can be used and enable things and miracles to be done which you as human beings cannot dream about – if only you create the necessary capabilities in yourselves or awaken them out of the slumber, if they already exist but are lying dormant.

52) And these capabilities are great, extensive, gigantic and wide-ranging, so alone the touching of objects can transfer many kinds of messages, or thoughts and feelings can be transmitted into the surroundings or indeed far away through swinging waves.

53) And, indeed, it is possible for you human beings to perceive the outgoing swinging waves from another human being and to define them in order to determine their feelings or character, etc. in this wise.

54) Truly, the entire life is influenced through the capabilities you have acquired as are also the thoughts and feel ings, deeds and actions through the fundamental creational truth which is to be found alone in the laws and recommendations of the Creation and also in the thereout resulting nature.

55) And if you turn to this all-embracing truth and make it your own, then you will find a way to re-form your entire life and to learn to find yourselves and to guide yourselves

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Is there anyone here who is familiar with the facts about the 7th sense, and can share with me if there is a way to "shut it off" once it has started to make perception of the fine-fluidal forces possible?

What's available on the Internet is some information about how it operates through the pineal gland, and how it can be turned on, but I didn't read anything about how to "deactivate" the pineal gland once it has started to function?

Billy wrote books and articles about the pineal gland, but I haven't read anything myself about how to deactivate it and put it back to dormancy. I am wondering if anybody else has any information about that?

Thanks much, if you can offer anything.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh. Hey, thanks Andre for posting that.

Your post will actually settle a dispute I was having with one of the members of the Canada FIGU group. We had a dispute about if we can leave a mark on objects by touching them or by distance, but turns out both ways are possible.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 439
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many of our actions are determined by our self-image which is a part of our subconscious.
It has formed during our lifetime by all the perceptions that we had and felt to be true.
Even events in our dreams and the tales we were told and imagined to be true (Santa Claus, Easter Bunny etc.) are deposited there.
It is quite clear that we should update our self image as we grow older and learn more.
With the change in our self image our vibration changes, too.

I think what the video wants to say is that we cannot reach a goal unless we have the deep down perception of being a person that is successful doing what we want to achieve.

Salome,

Bill

Billwilson12

Post Number: 242
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler_rutland, If you are 100 percent positive that you're feeling the effects of your pineal gland you have to take it serious. And hopeful in the material you have from BEAM you will learn to use what has happen wisely. The over population problem could be the reason and the misuse and abuse of nature includes every human being. I am not a doctor nor a literary great but I can try to explain the following more the reason for the following statement. From my research alot of the people that are currently feeling the powers of the pineal gland are getting hit with powerful effects from 3 hours to 3 weeks but the minor changes seems to stay. Billy's writings are focused on a normal healthy human-being. Thanks to the abuse of GMO's, chemicals, radiation and DNA damage from this mad drive to produce products, alot of us are going to have changes within the autoimmune system. With Hyper-IgG4 disease for example part or all of the endocrinologic system can be effected these disorders can and does affect the pineal gland. But if you have for example a Pancreatic Cyst that formed because of a Autoimmune pancreatitis the hormones released can be just what the pineal gland needs to go into overdrive. A very large percent of the people that have this happen have no clue what a pineal gland even is and end up under psychotic management or care, if you want to really call it that. But I do not know your age or if you have any health issues that you know of, but from the last few years of what have lived I would suggest you look hard at your body all of the glands in your exocrine system lead you to an out of harmony condition.
Peace Always
Billy Wilson

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page