Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 05, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through October 05, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 438
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Marbar
From memory that meditation pose Is needed for group meditation where the group have fingers pointing at 1 person
Maybe pyramid med too

From my meds I find comfort is important so i focus

As Billy says a conversation is a meditation
So many types, do what seems right, try different positions
Head north I like

Talking of north
Thoth mentions a med for youth, you change position north south placing your consciousness on top half for north and bottom half for south, he says polarity is improved, it does something to my solar plexus, like I want to do a sit-up, so does some symbols, u r meant to do each med an hour a day, I did it for a while, I meditate a lot since I did numbers med, rofl anyway I don't do it often now and when I do its for 10 mins, I have been doing on off for 3 years, I always looked younger than my age so not sure, he was right about the numbers so I need to put more effort

Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 441
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Figu need to make sure group meditation is perfected (and the symbol info from Billy, if u act on this you r changing the future in a knowing way for your loved ones in the future)

It's Raw power is truly untouchable and All knowing, I seen n felt it, it's a magnification of the stored knowledge and spiritual energies of those meditating in conjunction with The forces of The Creation,ALL as One, words can't describe it though and it's a magnification of how many degrees who knows, 49 comes to mind, Raw power, they feel each other's feelings/wisdom/love and Love of The Creation as one

Working Together As One Force

A WE form kinda thang but not, (although a mist forms eh eh it's WOW to the power of 49) it's the concept of a WE form though, I tell you now The Figu have got it sorted in the now (I know it dosnt look it ATM, BUT that's because the negatives r for learning/ balance/cycles and other things)

if you give group meditation knowledge a fast track is good, ;-) Yessy

I am fairly certain our heart beat is our main symbol in the future

I found a romance story that can make a stone cry on cue, you can travel far n wide, I dought one like it can you find, it's so indestructible and kind, it could not of been dreamed up its so unimaginable and light bound, I do know a Love that's unbound

The meditation things I saw a few years ago, my heart got lowd when I goto sleep so I must of been meditating on the beat, I wanted to say something but didn't realise its significance (and I just realising what symbol does what)till now, it was The Figu in the future, the words only slightly touch on it's indescribable something

Things are ok, Billy's Teaching is on all levels, the teaching we have now

I know the German/Swiss have read Billy's work But can we make sure the symbol info is highlighted so we can flex some ur and future storage bank wisdom as one sooner rather than later

This is just a snip of a post I am doing about The Method of storage we need, Billy can't tell us everything, Thoth mentions howto store this whole life, wowser

with knowledge of both we can work out the symbol Method for storage too, more soon
Actually a symbol for that would be around, I get a feeling it's an anchor, like in old days, and something else maybe not sure, I will try that, funny thought the other day I was looking at Billy's photo and he has a tatoo on right hand

I try not to get too weird BUT I probably should of in the past so I am going to soon rofl

The primal force of ALL knowledge IS
If I have to say it Again this dove will breath fire eh eh

Wisdom and power go hand in hand
The bypass is the wisdom anytime we want, I mean ANYTIME! ANYTHING

The group meditation ads levels that can't be described and affect your evolution and future
Yessy xoxo

We can change our DNA easily folks, know it!
Salome
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 231
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly: I am really working hard to translate Billy's material on meditation and I did not notice your comments on Thoth please check http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Faith_(Belief)_and_God many have worked hard to take this from us the true teachings.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 442
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday billywillson
Thanks it's a good idea to refresh ourselves the spiritual teaching page on futureofmankind, also after a while new things r seen that wasn't before

I won't get far without those will I

I would loose my logic if I get all religions and start thinking a God will do anything for me, dought my symbols would work then

It's a good time for you to tell me that because the symbols reveal powerful things of all sorts

I will do as you say Asap

Try and remove emotion to see clearly what's been discussed

Talking about people who where later made into a religion is ok, during the age of faith that happens, if I mention Jesus is no different

The God Ptah was a relative of Ishwish Ptah

Thoth means ishwish

Anyway

What translation r u working on?

R u having any success with meditation symbols?

haven't tried any yet?

I am thinking the heart beat, you been in that one I know, cmon you will tell won't you??? eh eh

Actually my love story is probably the only thing I won't share, or not yet, so can't blame ya don't want to share, I understand

Salome
Ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 462
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day billywilson

What translation r u working on?
Salome
Ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 473
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 09:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's very important NOT to be emotional while meditating
Don't listen to music that brings strong emotion while meditating

It's a good idea to control emotions at any time, I do this by letting them flow a bit, then saying to myself I am master of myself and don't want strong emotions ATM

Salome

Corey

Post Number: 1241
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILB: I think you are talking about feelings when you speak of emotions. According to the teaching, emotions are very difficult to control because they are impulsed directly from the subconsciousness, and do not arise from feelings, nor thoughts.

The bottom of page 92 of the "Might of the Thoughts" explains that emotions are not to be equated with feelings, as a great difference exists between the two, and that emotions are very hard to control by means of the thoughts. There is some more great reading you could read there, on page 92-93, about emotions, and feelings, and the differences there, and also there is some great reading on page 104, on how feelings in no wise have to do with the emergence of emotions, which are independent of thoughts and feelings, as rather emotions appear as uncontrollable, lighting-fast reactions caused by some sort of factors caused by the body, or the environment.

It is the feelings, which are caused consciously, or unconsciously by the thoughts, that are controllable. In contrast, Spock should have stated he is capable of controlling his "feelings", not "emotions", which we can know thanks to BEAM. Have a great day sir! :-)
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 474
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2016 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Corey

I will reply ASAP, I like the Spock reference rofl, do you know who really wrote Star Trek

G'day Billywillson
The line med I was referring too, and it isn't for chickens eh eh, handy if u don't have a candle i guess

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Concentration#section_2

A white sheet of paper is fastened to a wall, in the middle of which is drawn a 12 cm long thick stroke or line. This line or stroke becomes divided in the middle and a 1-2 cm space is left blank.

An einer Wand wird ein weisses Blatt Papier befestigt, auf dem in der Mitte 12 cm lang ein dicker Strich oder eine Linie gezogen wird. Diese Linie oder der Strich wird in der Mitte unterteilt und ein Zwischenraum von 1-2 cm freigelassen

One seats oneself comfortably in front, 3 metres away and begins with the exercise as was previously described. Additionally, what results in this exercise is that, already after a short while, the two lines seem to connect as one line, which bears witness that the concentration exercise is being conducted normally and as intended.

3 Meter davor setze man sich bequem hin und beginne mit der Übung, wie sie bereits beschrieben wurde. Zusätzlich ergibt sich bei dieser Übung, dass sich die beiden Striche schon nach kurzer Zeit anscheinend zu einer Linie verbinden, was davon zeugt, dass die Konzentrationsübung normal und zweckdienlich vorgenommen wird.

It must always be considered that these exercises are carried out daily, always at the same time. The most suitable hours are between 20:00 and 22:00, in which case, 21:00 would be the most exact time. Late—morning or daytime hours are, to a large extent, unsuitable for these exercises.

Bei diesen Übungen muss immer darauf geachtet werden, dass sie täglich immer zur selben Zeit durchgeführt werden. Am besten eignen sich dazu die Stunden zwischen 20.00 und 22.00 Uhr, wobei die exakteste Zeit um 21.00 Uhr wäre. Spät-Morgen oder Tagesstunden sind für diese Übungen weitgehend ungeeignet.

Through these exercises, concentration is learned or relearned. Depending on the behaviour of the person and their intensity given to the exercise, the point of light of the candle, the glass sphere or of the crystal, etc., with time, transforms into a small sun and slowly becomes ever larger. The end result is that the sun expands so much until it becomes a radiating brightness and fills the entire field of vision (periphery). Once this is attained, then each person can dwell in this peculiar sphere without any thoughts and be flooded with happy feelings, which are then able to preside over him/her for hours or days. The form and wise in which this happy feeling is created is called meditation.

Notice the time for meditation is given
I try n do candle med at that time, it is important
It needs to be highlighted

I meditate a lot, many methods BUT the candle i try n do on time
Salome
Ilovebilly

Billwilson12

Post Number: 240
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2016 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILB: I am glad you are slowing down a bit. The reference to act of how to hypnotize was to help you out a bit. When used by someone to do good it can be a very powerful tool. But that is not what has been going on for thousands of years it has become a weapon that is being used on most the moment they awake and is so much that people harm themselves using the process almost automatically. Now as for learning BEAM's meditation material you will find it is all you and taking back what it means to be you.
From one of BEAM's books I will leave the translation to you. But a great book to own.
You find much wisdom in BEAM's words if you search his material about using one's name.

In Meditation Aus Klarer Sicht from Billy

"Page 18

Hilfsmittel für die Medittion sowie Fremd- und Widersacher – Gedanken

Grobgegenständliche Hilfsmittel sind zur Durchfïührung der Meditation nichterforderlich, doch empfiehlt es sich, für meditative Konzentrations – übungen solche zu verwenden, wobei Grösse, Form und Art usw. Keiner-lei Rolle spielen, so also zu diesem Zweck sowohl eine Kerze oder Kristall-kugel ebenso verwendet werden wie auch eine Lampe, ein Mensch, ein Teir, eine Pflanze, ein Stern, der Mond oder ein Gebirge usw, Dabei muss jedoch immer klar sein dabei nur um ein Konzentrationshilfsmittel handelt, wenn es auch in dieser Form meditativ benutzt wird, dass es aber mit der eigentlichen Meditation nichts zu tun hat. Ein solches Hiltsmittel irgendwelcher Art kann wärend des ganzen Lebens für Konzentrationsübungen immer wieder und also durchgehend gebraucht weren, und zwar selbst dann, wenn die Meditation in grossem oder gar vollem Umfang beherrscht wird. Dieses wirkliche Beherrschen, bei dem keine Ablenkungen durch Fremdgedanken mehr in Erscheinung treten, kann mehrere Jahre des Meditationserlernens in Anspruch nehmen, und zwar insbesondere dann, wenn der Mensch mit starken und grossen Problemen usw. Belastet ist, durch die er oft <keinen> kann, weil er durch Fremdgedanken belastet wird. Fremdgedanken sind dabei nichts anderes, wie auch Widersacher – Gedanken, als Gedanken, die auf das fremd- oder wideríächlich bezogen sind, was eigentlich be-wrusst gedacht oder angestrebt wird so z.B. Eine Gedankenlosigkeit meditativer oder einfach erholungsmässiger Form angestrebt und treten dabei trotzdem Gedanken in Erscheinung, dann werden diese als Fremd-gedanken und Widersacher-Gedanken bezeichnet, wie auch im Fall, wenn eine bestimmte Gedanken- oder Meditationsrichtung gepflegt werden will und sich Gedanken anderweitiger und also nicht sachbezogener Art einmischen,die also sachbezogen fremd und widersächlich sind.

Page 19

Wird ein spezieller Raum für die Meditation eingerichtet oder wird eine spezielle Kleidung oder das Nacktsein dabei bevorzugt, dann ist dies rein individuell zu bemessen, wenn nicht aus irgendwelchen Gründen be-stimmte Regeln und Ordnungssätze eingehalten werden müssen. Darüber jedoch hier zu berichten ist nicht erforderlich, denn diese Belange sind eingehend beschreiben im Buch <einführung>, in der die sogenannte <satipatthãna>- Meditation behandelt wird, nebst der jedoch noch viele andere Meditationsformen existeren, wovon einige in diesem Werk erklärt werden."
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Kenneth

Post Number: 435
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A quick question for anyone;

When performing the Peace Meditation, "Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!"

https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Audio/SalomePeaceMeditation/Salome%20Peace%20Meditation%2020%20Minutes%20web.mp3

It's understood that this means, "Peace (in wisdom) be on the Earth, and among all created creations!"

The question is; even though I'm meditating with the Plejaren wording and thinking in English what it means; does it make a difference if this meditation is done in English, also aligning with the same thoughts?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Indi

Post Number: 791
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth

As far as I am aware, these Lyran words mean:

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!

It is written in the info on doing the Peace meditation, that by saying the Lyran words, accumulated impulses of the same kind are released from the storage banks creating a shield to the negative.

By saying it in English, one may not access those stored impulses.

It may not be necessary to think it in English whilst saying the Lyran words, once you know what the phrase means.

http://au.figu.org/peace_meditation.html
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Votan

Post Number: 591
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi

I asked whether Billy is going to answer any questions and did not get a answer .

Also what is Billy's stance on blood donation.

Many thanks

------------------------------
Hi Joe

Re blood donations: I have not read anything from Billy that indicates he is against blood transfusions or donations as yet. He does mention in his book <Direktiven> briefly, that the receiver of a transfusion can receive toxic substances in the blood of the donor if unchecked, which can have adverse effects. This of course is also known to the current medical arena.

There is an exerpt from the Questions answered section that mentions the fluidal forces aspect:

"On a completely different topic, I have read in your writings that it is not a good idea to transplant organs from one human to another because of the effect of fluidal forces. Is it the same for blood transfusions?

Answer:
No, there’s no problem with blood transfusions with regard to fluidal forces. There is a very low influence from donated blood.
In contrast, transplants of inner organs have severe effects (auto-immune system; character, personality, mentality). The strongest fluidal forces are concentrated in a person’s brain and heart."

Current medical scientific understanding is that unfortunately, even though blood transfusions can save lives, it has become increasingly found that those patients who receive transfusions have a much much higher chance of 'not' surviving after a period of time after surgery. They are not sure why this is so, but theorise that it could be that blood older than two weeks does not promote as much oxygen transport as fresh blood, and another is that the chemicals added to the transfusion blood may in some way suppress the patient's immune system from doing its job.

In the OM, Kanon 42 which discusses the Psyche in depth, the following is mentioned with regard to keeping the vessel of the spirit (the body) in a fit state to allow the spirit to remain for its evolutionary purposes (my quick translation):

107. And, the preservation of the health of his/her body is one of the first obligations/duties of human beings, nevertheless, this duty shall always be fulfilled within the scope/context of the creative laws and directives, by operations, blood transfusions, drips/infusions or medicines and autologous (same-body) transplants etc.

107. Und die Erhaltung der Gesundheit seines Körpers ist eine der ersten Pflichten des Menschen, gleichwohl, wie diese Pflicht im Rahmen der schöpferischen Gesetz- und Gebotsmässigkeiten immer erfüllt wird, durch Operation, autologe Transplantation, Bluttransfusion, Infusionen oder Medikamentezufuhr usw.

Re Billy answering a question of yours - I know that at this time he is not answering forum questions, and I do not recall your question I am sorry. Could you remind me please?

(Message edited by indi on September 24, 2016)
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 437
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Indi,

That was very helpful.

Sincerely

Kenneth

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2016 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's an interesting post, Bill.

So we can use really.. well practically anything to concentrate.

Have you discovered if there is a difference between concentrating on an object like it is recommended in that paragraph .. and actually performing the candle concentration exercise?

Me I tried that exercise a few times in the past, but didn't succeed, so I got into aversion about it. Me, I couldn't fully relax because I have strabismus which means my eyes aren't trained to work with each other, and I was never certain if this inability to focus both eyes on the candle flame meant I could succeed or not - so I just stopped.

I really must build up the volition to try it again though, because I'm suffering a lot of sleepless nights, and sooner or later I want to test for myself if I could really make such a miracle through my consciousness Kraft of falling asleep in a minute. If that really happens, it will be a miracle to me. Is it really possible?

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 70
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All, I've been experiencing is colors, and strange scences, people, and faces, and symbols.

Corey

Post Number: 1299
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

are these experiences you are reporting during meditation sessions, or concentration exercises?
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All I know is I find a quiet place alone, and stop thinking for as long as I can. Sometimes, I see different colors, or scenes like in a movie, or symbols.

Corey

Post Number: 1303
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

Try doing the breath exercise from Billy's German meditation book, to see if it helps you, focus on the nostrils, and a breath in, then the breath out, blocking all other thoughts from your mind. Also try to be as calm, and relaxed as you can, a leg, or a foot may fall asleep, and should be expected, depending on how you sit.

You could do this breath exercise starting for 10 minutes a day, then adding a minute a week, or every few days, until you are at 20 or 30 minutes.

Saying one of the Nokodemion prayers before you start your excercise may increase your overall success, or you could start small and just say the opening phrase to yourself before you begin: "I am neutral, impartial, and controlled in every instance" (you'll be saying this phrase directly to your consciousness), and try to notice the resulting power of your meditation after you build up to saying one of the prayers (German preferred for releasing the correct impulses form the storage banks), but as you've been discovering, thoughtless should be the main focus, except for focusing on the breath in/out.
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 1305
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly and all: I do not want to overload you with information, but one of the important reasons for making preparations to say the Nokodemion prayers in German, is because of genetic memory, your consciousness will be receptive to the impulses, genetic memory comes into play, because German is derived from one of the 7 dialects of Old Lyran that used to be spoken on Earth, many of the Earth languages are derived from these 7 dialects of Old Lyran past visitations 13,500, and 389,000 years ago, which ties into various genetics of the Earth, that are direct Old Lyran descendants, flash forward to the current year of 2016, and we are starting to piece together all these connections, because our civilizations had to start over so many times.
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I would be buying the books, but I've bought so much stuff in the past not here, but just all over, I'm on the tighest budget anybody could have, I'm not buying any books for a long time, and I don't know of any Nokodemion prayers, and if I have to buy a prayer book, it's not going to happen soon.

Mait

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

You can find some of the prayers also in this forum. Use "Search".

Corey

Post Number: 1307
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly: For now, feel free to just work on the exercise I outlined, and see if that helps. The 7 prayer-forms of Nokodemion is a free translated downloadable PDF on FIGU-Australia's website, in both German/English. I wish you the best with your meditation exercises, your confidence in meditation will grow substantially if you stick with it, and learn success from it (self-discipline learned from trial and error).
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Mait, I'm really glad your trying to help, It will not be all for nothing, I'm searching for knowledge always.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page