Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 22, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through October 22, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I have thought about the implications of the following study by UVM. Press release:
http://www.uvm.edu/giee/?Page=news&storyID=22219&category=gund

Full text:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/292671794_Policy_impacts_of_ecosystem_services_knowledge

It appears to me that there are at least three important takeaways, which make it an important contribution, beyond the domain of environmental concerns alone:

1) At the surface level, it provides a recipe for those (environmental) scientists and whole institutes that are frustrated, because having discovered important findings that could improve the world, while no adequate policy actions derive from it. Using the described tactics should help to overcome many shocking inactions and ignorance in politics.

2) Current decision makers (in governmental administrations and parliaments) in the indirect, representative democracies that unfortunately prevail on earth, might in the vast majority of cases simply be full of themselves and their personal agendas (see Billy’s latest situation description in contact note 639 from 23 December 2015), but they sense at least that policy options derived from scientific insights should be backed up by a variety of stakeholder feedbacks and perspectives. They take that process part even more important than the scientific finding itself and its positive impact opportunity. Albeit, the reasons will likely typically be as mundane as fear from future criticism by INFLUENTIAL stakeholder groups and career consequences from that.

3) In the bigger picture of modernising and fixing our current democracy 1.0 constructions, it is encouraging that the all so powerful representatives are realizing that something is wrong in them routinely deciding about far reaching matters for the public, without them at the same time having a credible mandate on a case by case basis. It is time to work on transitioning to direct democracies, as the natural way of governing any planet, country, company, institution etc. Electronic votes on everything and all of policy nature, also cutting out the current manipulative power of lobbyists as intermediary between citizens and decision makers.

Salome,
Stefan

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1198
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vivienne Frances Legg's first successfully recorded interview - on the topic of consciousness - occurred on February 3rd, 2016, and is now finally free on line. Please download, study & share this widely. :-)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xtqebfr3l1cvub5/exp_cons_vivienne.mp3

Cheers!
Dyson Devine
P.S. Not back.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 121
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, good interview (post 1198). Look forward to more.
MsMichelle

Piyali

Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Dyson. Have downloaded and am listening. Very good interview.
Salome
Piyali

Corey

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice to see you again, even though you are not back! Will listen to the interview.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1156
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I wrote to Vivienne:

Hi Vivienne,

I absolutely loved your interview and hearing the information and answers presented so clearly, giving us perhaps the first listening, the first taste of the strength of the informed feminine delivery, with it’s deep nurturing power.

It really made me feel very hopeful and I certainly encourage you to continue to speak publicly and bring the spiritual teaching forward in this way.

Salome,

MH

Hugo

Post Number: 170
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaiaguysnet, thank you!

Joe

Post Number: 410
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The link that Vivienne posted does not work for me. Could someone please reupload it to mediafire or some other file host?

Learnmore12

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The link for the topic consciousness does not work for me. It says it is temporarily disabled. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Kenneth

Post Number: 271
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It did not work for me either; the flag said; too much traffic?

Indi

Post Number: 783
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have uploaded the file of Vivienne's interview to SoundCloud for those who did not get it.

https://soundcloud.com/robjna-foley/expanding-into-consciousness-internet-radio-show-vivienne-legg-interview
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Learnmore12

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robyn. It worked this time.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1614
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robjn
Vivienne's interview was great although I might have to listen to it many more times as things don't stick to my mind as well as it used to
Thank you to Vivienne, Dyson, all FIGU Australian Members and thank you to you Robjn
Thank you also to Core members, Passive members and all FIGU and Billy supports here and elsewhere and last but not least thank you to Billy, Plejaren, Federation members, High Council, Arahat Athersata and the Petale level.

Matt Lee

Kenneth

Post Number: 272
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What an outstanding interview given by Vivienne Frances Legg's; she sounds so sincere and honest.
Thank you
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 320
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done, Robyn and Vivienne.
Thank you.

Bill

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you
I hope the explanation will help my friend who is battling depression currently.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 75
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

It is seldom enough for me to totally disagree with a professor, but he is wrong when that easily discarding online and mobile voting as timely cure for today’s growing dissatisfaction with the way our immature democracies operate

https://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2016/Q2/professor-many-hurdles-preventing-emergence-of-online-voting.html

We are not scared of online banking, but worry about the risks of empowering citizens beyond a single clumsy election exercise every x years. Tech and time is ripe for new ways of stakeholder engagements. The current Pleiaren way of running a direct democracy is at least as to its technical preconditions meanwhile perfectly doable. No doubt, SIPRI’s annual pie charts on nations’ resources usage wasted for military matters would afterwards look very different.

http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/milex/recent-trends

Salome,
Stefan

Justsayno

Post Number: 686
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stefan I would think online voter fraud like the one (un)seen during the 2000 Bush/Gore election would be the result. Personally I feel if you can't put in the effort to get out there, show your ID and vote, why bother voting?
I'm not scared of online banking but this year our govt wants all our banking information included on our taxes (Canada) to direct deposit refunds because they aren't sending out cheques anymore. Some people are afraid of this and I can't blame them as govts can freeze bank accounts plus they can make mistakes just like everyone. Also what if these computers are hacked?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Sith_jarjar

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2016 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Corey,

Recently you said on another thread, "My mother possesses a fine green thumb, and can do wonders growing natural foods out of her garden in the summer time, but failed to pass this gift on to me, so if calamity happens, I am at the mercy of world events, with the exception of my 2 year emergency food supply, which is a result of my urban education. :-) Maybe I should spend more time with my mother in the summer time, in her garden."

A person's spiritual life in everyday life can be fulfilled with gardening. It is no wonder that Billy Meier as well as his ET friends garden and are gardeners. Since becoming a gardener myself, I have had many breakthroughs in understanding the laws of Creation/Universe that can not be experienced from a book.

1. The daily pulling of weeds in your garden is akin to the daily maintenance of recognizing your good thoughts, and discarding your bad thoughts to keep an ordered and fruit bearing mind. (I would define "good" as thoughts that are in line with the Creation, recognizing Creational laws and applying Creational directives, i.e. the truth. And I would define "bad" as untruth, religion, not in line with the Creation. "Good" and "Bad" are not the same as positive and negative. More on that later.) If a person neglects this daily or weekly maintenance, then it is easy for things to become more uncontrollable as the weeds don't stop, they keep popping up and getting bigger and more numerous. Just as, for example, once a person is overwhelmed with grief and hardship because they have no control over their lives and are holding on to nonsense and failing, then it is very difficult for that person to get control of one's thoughts, let alone distinguish them through observation. But it is much easier if you are handling a little at a time. And this happens when you have discipline to do it often rather than put it off and let things pile up. One needs to make sure to dig down with their spade to get the deep root, otherwise the problem comes back. Just as it is important through meditation to think about your mistakes, and think about how they connect to other mistakes, and rout out imperfections, so that a person can make improvements by getting deep into the problem.

2. Pruning a weaker limb, to create more shoots and a stronger branch, is akin to a human being cutting back mistakes, so that he/she can improve. Pruning or topping a plant will take one shoot and turn it into two or more. This multiple shoot phenomena that happens is an excellent example of the law of abundance. Once a person or nature corrects a mistake, an abundance is produced! This blew my mind when I made the connection. Take for example a person who goes through a divorce because he was a "bad" husband and a bad father. If for example this person spends time trying to figure out where he went wrong, using logic and the laws of reality, then not only will this person be a better mate and father, but any realized truth and correction would spill over to other relationships, like business. In other words, he might do better in business and his money would grow creating material opportunities too!

These are just a couple of examples as I am running out of time at the moment. I would love to discuss this with anyone.

Best regards,
Anthony Alagna

Corey

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony: interesting moniker! You bring up some good points, all of them valid, and I will consider them very thoughtfully in the time to come! Keep going if you wish!
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 595
Posted on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something which I think about, since I went so far down that road, is the letting go of ego versus the honing of it. I wake in the morning, often, thinking about how to hone my ego, how to mould all of my selves (who I think I am, who appear to be, and who I am) better into who I prefer to be. This morning I dreamt I was among a group of people taking a walk through the woods. We were accosted and kidnapped by these hippy-dwarves, then treated with kindness and ego-melting, mind-altering salves. After that, the hippies went and played in the water, and we sat around, discussing the situation: well, how shall we try to escape? Shall we try to fit in to the boundariless love of hippies, or try to get up and leave while the hippy-dwarves are distracted by their ignorant happiness love-fest. I take this dream as a metaphor of the push-pull I see going on right now in our world, and in our collective psychologies: shall we allow our egos to melt into nothing, excepting everything and becoming one with all, or shall we hone our egos?

Usually, when people consider spirituality, what it means to be spiritual, we think of connectedness, of which a precursor is loose boundaries. I have pursued that mindset to the degree where I felt no boundaries between me and else, and even identified with, knew that I was one with everyone and everything around me. It was actually a very disconcerting identity, the after-effects of which altered me forever. However, I honestly can't say that that mindset was 'more spiritual' than my everyday life. Now I prefer to focus on honing my ego, on making myself sharper, smarter, quicker, more self-disciplined. (I have a long ways to go before I even catch-up to where many of you are now.) Were I to continue on the path of allowance, of accepting without filters the identities of whoever/whatever is around me to mould my own self, I wouldn't progress beyond the average for this planet. I don't see that strategy as a progression along the path of wisdom, but rather a wallowing in a pit of relative idiots. Connectedness or no, I am better than some of the people and situations around me, and I don't want to absorb them into my psyche. Instead, I desire of myself, self-improvement.

This, I think, is the crux of the issue leading to the impending ideological conflict in our society: where do we draw our boundaries? Western Civilization has for more than a century been under the influence of a group of people who deliberately are working to break down its boundaries and identities. This will continue, I expect, until there is no more 'Western' Civ, only a boundariless civilization thinly spread as far as it can be. As much as some people would cheer this process, I mourn the loss even more. I too have been down that path, have been 'pompously spiritual', and decided that it didn't lead to where I wanted to go. And now I work on self-improvement, until I at least reach a plateau where I feel comfortable in my own skin again. It's not that I want to wall myself off from other people, good lord no, but rather that there should be a balance between knowing who I am and working to bring into focus my preferred ego, and accepting/allowing a connectedness with everyone around me, many of whom I just don't share common values and desires with. In all fairness, there needs to be a balance between that open limitless love, and the striving to better oneself.

I've talked about this before on this forum. Again, it's something I think about, mostly because it is a mass psychological challenge for mankind right now, the pressures of overpop and immigration, the loss of cultures and histories and even distinct races, the melting of everyone into one amorphous mass with a mean IQ of 80 and a character to match. My sense of spirituality is not solely found in connectedness, but in self-improvement as well. Whether I'm as good as some, or better than others, is really not an issue for me. My only issue is finding that comfort zone where I am who I know I can be.
Life

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today I went outside with your post in my thoughts, Michael.

I saw what you meant by it, I think.

What I'm positioned beside, or what I am positioned nearby to, will influence me and shape how my psyche / Bewusstsein are too.

I did not see the city of Toronto where I live correctly for the most part of my day, but when I took some time out of my shopping activity for the day to sit by a dog that was tied up outside, somehow its awareness and my own awareness became harmonised together and so my psyche / Bewusstsein wandelt themselves in consonance with the animal's. We looked out at the city together then, and I saw it as how it really is: a crusher of nature and a loud, nasty environment.

It appears to work by the trees too, so that must be why Billy wrote we have to go out to nature for our long walk daily - since that must be how we can not get lost inside of loneliness, but can still maintain our clear, real-human Bewusstsein, ie. our consciousness of being human in the real and true sense.

It reminds me of the Desiderata verse that goes:

Loneliness, mental exhaustion and idleness
are enemies of progress.
Seek, therefore, the company of those
who are knowledgeable and wise,
for they will teach you how to stimulate
and utilize your thoughts,
and how to actively evolve.

I thought that the part that advises us to seek the company of those who are knowledgeable and wise meant only wise human beings work as correct company - but actually I think that animals and plants count as wise company too, since the creational-natural intelligence and wisdom are revealed through their appearance and behaviour, and, even as plants and animals, their Bewusstsein / psyche-related Regungen are still of such finer-than-coarse substance, such that our Bewusstsein and psyche may harmonise and go into consonance with theirs (even though they can't actually have a conversation with us and exchange thoughts and opinions verbally).

Kenneth

Post Number: 465
Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan_z2,

You said; “We are not scared of online banking, but worry about the risks of empowering citizens beyond a single clumsy election exercise. . . “

You made a very good point. If major banks and other businesses use on-line banking to include payroll. Why is not the voting system not up to speed?

Here’s a thought; who benefits by keep the voting system in the dark ages, so to speak, when we are living in a relatively high tech society? It does not appear to be to the benefit of the citizen voter’s?

We now have verifiable proof that the current voting system is being tampered with by both sides of the party lines. Apparently the powers to be have not figured out how to manipulate on-line votes; if they did figure this out and corruption was exposed, could this then effect the entire banking system integrity?

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page