Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 09, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through December 09, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 793
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please can everyone be careful to only post what is relevant to the topic. For anyone trying to search for information it is very difficult at the best of times but to have posts totally irrelevant to the topic does not help.

Thank you for your diligence with this in the future posts.

Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 136
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2016 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

Isn’t it beautiful to see the proven outcomes from parents telling and showing their kids that what really matters most to them is learning and practising love for fellow humans.

Love and Peace,
Stefan

https://asunow.asu.edu/20161128-discoveries-parents-should-avoid-pressuring-young-children-over-grades-asu-study-says

What does that research tell us? Everyone is invited to reflect on her/his own. There is the aspect of putting pressure and criticism onto children that fires back. To me the most important part is, that parents conveying to their child that “kindness to others” is what they value most, is actually the ultimate formula for success in school (and life). One wonders, why our school systems’ are not more explicitly prioritising, supporting and rewarding the dimension of empathy in their education efforts.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that that is not an example of "living spiritually", but just another example of our people becoming really soft and weak related to their psyche and consciousness.

The spiritual teaching has more to do with building people our kind up so they can withstand a bit of difficulty and pressure - not about controlling the external circumstances and making everything soft, padded, and gentle for us.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 603
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stefan_z2 and Tylan_rutland, I agree with both of you... and therein is the rub. I think we have to have a balance between identification of oneself in others vs. strengthening of one's own identity. Sometimes we focus on our own interests, selfishly if you will, and sometimes we focus on helping others because we recognize how much they are a part of us. Finding the personal balance that works for each of us in each particular time and place, this is the key. In that endeavor, I'm not sure we can judge or fault others, because whatever they do is also attempting to maintain that balance. Sometimes we go over board in one way or another, yes. Perhaps we can only help people whom we think have gone too far into an extreme by showing them how to be balanced, leading by example. Perhaps that's the best and only way to communicate the sense of balance between self-centeredness and helping others, by finding a comfortable balance that works for ourselves.

In this day-n-age when so many polarizing ideologies intentionally seek to manipulate us for politicized reasons, we have a justification for being paranoid, esp. in regard to the touchy-feely political correctness. To blindly assume an identification in others without acknowledging the self is not balanced, but then again neither is focus solely on the self. Of course, it's not always necessary to voice the concept, balance. It's not always needed to present both sides of an issue. But we should know in ourselves that it's always possible to consider the other side.
Life

Piyali

Post Number: 137
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with you Michaelhelfert. Very well expressed.
Salome
Piyali

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I could have read the article closer myself. I jumped to my own conclusions, but maybe there's something good there after all.

Do you want to have a discussion about it? I can read it in more depth myself tonight, and we could .. well, compare it to the Geisteslehre? That could probably be pretty useful, I think.

It looks to me like posting extra links is part of this forum's collective attitude right now. That's fine then, but why not make it very productive rather than just interesting?

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tyler,

Agreed, I have noticed the same pattern. We tend to very seldom take the time for discussing any of the shared articles. Often not even reading them.

I would have replied earlier on, but am incredibly busy this week.

And it is very true, no matter how fundamental and essential love as value is for us, it does not take away the obligation to strive for development, seek the maximum of learning for oneself, family, friends, everyone and everything. Deeply loving others must include helping them, when they clearly go wrong and lose the track of Creation/nature aligned behaviors. And the best form of such a help might sometimes mean very explicit language and words. Billy and Ptaah do that often enough. Too weak and too soft leads us nowhere.

Salome,
Stefan

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, I agree.

But, what are some practical steps I could take to strengthen my tenacity and resolve to turn the harsh language of the truth into self-betterment?

I need to be stronger in my consciousness since sometimes I really buckle under pressure too.

Is physical health important, or can I just read articles from FIGU and then eat chips and soda pop?

Justsayno

Post Number: 757
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tyler in one of the contact notes it says that drinking pop robs your body of calcium and that Plutonium is better absorbed by a body which is low on calcium. Quit drinking pop.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Corey

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler_rutland: According to the material, you need to take care of your body, so it can sustain your consciousness evolving (which is the point of the material lifetime). Treat the body with respect, and use as much care as it takes to walk on thin ice through life is what Billy wrote in one of his books.

Although I do drink soda pop at work, at home I tend to stick to sparkling water for health reasons. Salad, and fruits are good too, although the nutrient factor is questionable because most store bought fruits are picked in unripe state, and the Earth's soil is nutrient depleted. To balance this, Billy takes vitamins, and so do I most days.
Salome/Corey Müske

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ohh.

So what, am I supposed to understand it, that if I feed my body junk, my consciousness will not be able to fill up with love and wisdom properly, and even my evolution can't work at all, because my consciousness can't sustain them?

Well that must be a big issue here on Earth. And I thought if I just hit people with knowledge enough, or insulted their intelligence for not understanding right away, that they'd smarten up and tell me how right I was all along and admit to being idiots!

Corey

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler_rutland,

If you feed your body junk, your consciousness can still fill up with love and wisdom, but the overall evolution duration will not last as long as it would have if you would have ate healthy because your life span will be shorter (because you ate the junk). According to the notes, half meat/half greens is the idea in order to be balanced, and there are notes that say vitamin C and zinc (and other minerals) ingestment are recommended, which one can obtain from the right multi-vitamins. There are a lot of notes that indicate health and diet information, and I do not follow this as closely as I should, maybe other people can comment on it's importance.
Salome/Corey Müske

Learnmore12

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler, Corey is absolutely right that anytime we engage in risky behaviors (which includes eating/drinking unhealthy)as well as engage in activities which are risky, such as the sports and games of today, we are deliberately trying to end our consciousness evolution by putting ourselves in danger of physical death prematurely. This is what I have been able to learn from the CRs.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok.

So then, the physicalness of the body and the appearance of the material consciousness are not in any significant way interconnected?

Learnmore12

Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler, from what I understand, our spiritual evolution is possible only if our physical body is intact, because the spirit form requires the physical body to undergo an evolution. In such a case, if we destroy our physical body prematurely, then we are not giving our spirit form a chance to evolve. Thus spiritual evolution is our primary goal in life and also the reason why we are born into this physical world.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 217
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also understand by reading the Spiritual Teaching... our Consciousness development is our exclusive responsibility therefore we must do everything possible to fulfill that Duty, it's not about setting up a household full of kids, it's not about having all the material trappings... it's about the Consciousness evolution and development.... some take things to the extreme such as our physical activities, eating rituals...
MsMichelle

Votan

Post Number: 646
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore

It does not make any sense why this should be the case.If Creation is perfect why do we need to go thru this process.
joe

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok.

May I share an interesting verse from the Goblet then? I think it is interesting and fits in with the discussion.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 63
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or maybe I won't bother about that, because you are offering such interesting observations instead.

Well ok, then.

So, then I really CAN eat whatever I want, and I can smoke drugs and go out binge drinking, and as long as I read some articles from the spirit teaching, I'll be ok and be able to live as a true human being?

It's just that my evolution will halt too soon - that's the only issue?

Scott

Post Number: 2659
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,
Creation is not perfect, if this was the case we would not be here as individual spirit forms.

Votan

Post Number: 647
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

In the back of my mind there is still something niggling me about the concept of creation.

As our psyche is spiritual and does not leave earth where does it reside whilst in slumber.

Also WWW4 is set in concrete and cannot change as we are getting worse with our deeds.
joe

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is our psyche spiritual now?

When did it make the leap from half-material?

Oops, I mean to write like you.

When did it make the leap from half-material.

Corey

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler_rutland: Please follow through and share your "Goblet" verse, as it is one of my favorite FIGU books so now you've got my attention. (your post 62).
Salome/Corey Müske

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page