Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 15, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement » Archive through December 15, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome dear Friends. I trust this finds you all well and happy. :-) I returned from SSSC yesterday afternoon, the 1st of June, and I have no words to describe my experience. Greetings from Billy to all of us. :-)

Hello Gargindia, namaste friend from me to you. I am from India as well, but now live in the United States.

Respectfully, I share with you, that I am of the same mind as Thomas Hall, and others too, but he expressed it the best way that I myself would have liked to convey to you.

The Upanishads, which explains the Vedas, probably comes more close to the Teaching of Creation than other scriptures in our world,though in all one finds glimpses of the truth buried deep in the rubble of religiosity.

However, to make a sound and well balanced argument, I suggest you learn the German language and know it the way you know your own mother tongue. Then, I suggest, you read every single book Billy has written in the original German instead of Translations, and I respectfully request the experts on the Veda to do the same. Once you have all done this, only then will this discussion become meaningful and worth spending time commenting and pondering on.

Billy, has vast and immense knowledge on the Vedas and the Upanishads, etc. His work does not stem from them. They stem from what he already knows. And if you and the Vedic experts are truly interested, then make the necessary appointment with Billy and go meet with him in person to discuss it. But be mindful and sincere about your approach when you do, that is, if you have the interest to go to visit him in Switzerland.

I am deeply grateful for the translations without which I would not have known about the existence of the true real original Teaching of Creation, BUT, and this is very important to understand, that since much gets lost even in the best of translations, it is very, very important to know, read and thoroughly understand the German original in it's entirety. Till you have done that, it is a waste of time to come to this forum and try to tell us here, that Billy does not know sufficiently and you and the "experts" do, defending the Vedas. :-)

To have a logical discussion based on true knowledge and expertise is very welcome, but my friend, you are as much like a 5 year old arguing based on insufficient understanding and knowledge, as you say you observe with us.

Besides, if we appear like immature 5 year olds to you, why try to explain such a complicated subject to us in this forum? Allow us to come into our own knowledge and understanding step by step. And may I suggest you learn to be a really good teacher by becoming a silent observing and learning student first?

I did not know the Vedas were two billion years old. Now I do from you and I thank you sincerely for this information.I will certainly research on it. But do understand that what Billy knows, surpasses the mere two billion years. Please, without knowing anything, do not underestimate this fact.

If you are truly wise, and would like to know and understand the whole picture, then once again, I respectfully highly recommend to you, suggest to you, to be as thorough in your studies of the Spirit Teaching as offered by "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier and the Plejarans in it's original German. Then compare notes for your own understanding first, contemplate on it. Then, and only then, please be welcome here to share with us, as guided, your thoughts on it. I feel, we will be more receptive then, rather than now. :-)

We should all follow the example of Billy here, and read, research, understand and apply everything under the sun/stars available to us regarding high spiritual matters, which includes not just the few translations available to us on the Spiritual Teaching, for which I am grateful, but also the the German originals, by making true sincere effort to read, write and speak German so we can access the Spirit Teaching in it's entire true original form. While this is not an easy task esp. for those of us who are just beginning to learn the German language, it's the only way to have the complete understanding in depth. Only then does it become meaningful to engage in fully informed discussions on such matters. Without this effort, any and all arguments, either for or against, will sound illogical, defensive and dogmatic to the other side, and it would become a game of who is "right", which is a useless time wasting game.

I for one, feeling deeply inspired in a way I never have before in my life, that my recent visit to the SSSC has awakened in me this May, will be getting busy engaging in what I have proposed/suggested here to you myself. :-)

I wish you sincerely well Gargindia. As Thomas so kindly pointed out, you are very entitled to your own beliefs, thoughts, understandings etc as it is for you today. But do understand, we here, are entitled to the same. :-) And till each of us are fully equipped with true knowledge, it's wisdom and application, it would be wise to refrain from these futile debates.

For your own self, if you are genuinely interested and wish to understand some things, any aspect on and about the Meier Material, then we can only do our best to give you our current insights, which in no way is complete as it is still evolving, as we learn and grow each step of the way.

This is not the place to defend the Vedas based on the little you have read in translation, where other than giving us a glimpse of what we can expect, the true meanings of anything have a tendency to get somewhat lost. :-)

This is not a place where you can just come in and try to change our minds in any way, anymore than we can try to do the same to you, which by the way we mostly refrain from doing as each has to find the truth in his or her own way according their comfort zones. :-)

So please refrain from trying to defend the Vedas and changing our minds here. First be thoroughly informed yourself, and be respectful of our space here as we strive to do the same ourselves.

Salome and Namaste to you my friend.

Piyali
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Blake_p

Post Number: 134
Posted on Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not even sure why this conversation has been going on so long,as Mark C was just alluding to and even more importantly Billy has said in The Goblet Of Truth, sooner the stars will fall out of the sky onto Earth before you can convince the blind to see and the deaf to hear.Anything of value has been plagiarized from the Spiritual Teaching and corrupted or falsified. Most all that stuff is non-sense,which can be thought through easily without the spiritual teaching,with logic and common sense.

Verlanis

Post Number: 45
Posted on Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry for posting off topic, but I will inject something on topic.

Are not the Vedas, themselves, the names of the books that are the back bone for Hinduism? To refer to Veda as being a belief system instead of as the books seems to be a fallacy.

On topic, When one claims that all religions are wrong then it is only karmic that said religions will attempt to right upon the "mistaken" accusation that they are not in the wrong.

In the sense of spiritual karma, this seems to originate from the controlling nature that is hidden in the earth human. It may seem logical that one should atone for past life mistakes in the present life, but this comes across as a wholly terrestrial programming technique in order to keep order in the herd below the head speaker of a spiritual order. This is also seen in all Abrahamic belief systems in it's own fashion. This control feature of "atonement for bad decision making" disappears within the more "primitive" Shamanistic spiritual systems practiced around the world.

It is my belief that Nature will decide what happens to a specific Spirit Program in it's learning curve toward higher understanding and evolution. This seems to be in line with BEAM material, as much as it was gleaned from BEAM material.

Overpopulation severely hinders this aspect of Nature because it Forces spirits to integrate into what will most likely be unnatural conditions for the progression of many spirits. This in turn possibly causes many psychoses and severe unrealities to manifest from the unbalanced, confused incarnations causing searching and longing for acceptance from other like minded incarnations. This seems to be the root for why unreal religious practices manifest at viral rates on Earth.
Blessed be those who watch and those who turn the key.
I will contribute in the way I can. My goal is to help in all areas that I can. I will think, and I will develope. Truth is to be discovered and explored. --

Gargindia

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomash,

I understand the rules of your discussion group. You may create a separate interfaith area on your website for such discussion. I think you will have to answer a lot of questions if you want many people to believe your story.

You should not say anything about Veda expert as you do not know. Denigrating others on the basis of pure ignorance speaks badly about you and your faith. One should always give 'benefit of the doubt' when one does not know.

I have said very little about our Veda expert. All I said was that we are willing for a face to face discussion to remove misunderstandings. We are very capable of offering evidence. However the mental communications method that we employ are not suitable for all humans. We shall prove each and everything we say without the use of spaceships or technology, by direct mental communication.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 163
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Piyali,

I and certainly others on this forum are more interested in your experience at the SSSC than all this wasted energy on Gargindia who claims "some mental communications method they use are not suitable for all humans". He or she lives in a self-perceived world that excludes others because they think they are better than others...nothing new about this religious fallacy.
Comment Removed

Hawaiian, please refrain personal attacks...
Thanks, Badr - Moderator

(Message edited by badr on June 02, 2013)

Badr

Post Number: 544
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

No more posts will be approved unless its relating to the topic. In case you forgot what is here it is again.. The Spiritual Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement

Peace,
Badr

Corey

Post Number: 405
Posted on Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hopefully this is in topic,

IMO any cult-religions requirement to atone for negative deeds is just a way to perpetuate submissive dependency of the masses on the religious fiqurehead and the religion itself. Learning from mistakes or error (Fehler) is a natural and important part of evolution. More on this can be found on page 101/102 of the German "Might of Thoughts" (don't know what page it is for the Australian English translation). Error can teach one cognitions, cognisance, knowledge, experience, and living the teachings (Erleben- translated literally as "to live it" or "to live the experience")* as long as you understand the structure of the error and work to eliminate it or remedy it.

This should be a natural process where if you possess the knowledge, can evolve you nicely as a process of evolution for us earth humans. Not a forced submissive process demanded by religions to force the followers to live in/out of guilt for wrongdoings, or to use fear to stay in favor of the particular deity of the moment (control the masses- consciousness enslavement).

One of my favorite passages to go with this topic of error is TJ 2011 edition 14:25, to fit in the no translation rules I will just post the original German sentence and summarize: "Die Menschen sind in ihrem Geiste (Bewusstsein) und Wissen noch klein und unwissend, also mancher erst viel Schuld und Fehler auf sich nehmet, ehe er dadurch auffasset (lernt) und Wissen und Weisheit sammelet, so er dann die Wahrheit erkennet." -Jmmanuel *(B) in which Jmmanuel says the human is small and unknowledgeable in his spirit (consciousness), and must undertake much guilt and error to learn and gather knowledge and wisdom, so he can know the truth (summary).

The Nokodemion spirit-form is the most advanced spirit-form the earth can sustain, and to get that way it must have undertaken so much error and guilt to become so knowledgeable and wise about the laws and recommendations of Creation over the last 9.6 billion years. I take Billy @ face value that karma is a false teaching, one has to strive to know and experience the law of cause and effect to know the truth. Swinging waves come into play, as the "boomerangs" of good to good or evil to evil affect the sender/receiver to life-based thoughts just as feelings and perceiving in a fine-spiritual wise affects feelings-based thoughts.* (C) The very idea of karma is so primitive, distorted, and barbaric. I could go on and on about this topic within the manifold "framework" of teachings offered by FIGU not the irrational teachings offered by earth religions and based on my life experience of studying the FIGU material. This is an example of what you can study if you learn German and learn the truth, and the truth can take lifetimes to learn, and as they say @ FIGU "repetition is the motto to a good study" and they mean it quite literally as a multi-generational event. Our small groups of future generations will have to study among natural disasters/catastrophes, wars, loss of food and water sources and desertification, bio-chipping, and all sorts of other events so it won't get any easier. To the future we go I suppose, just another time-period of evolution on the almost lost cause of planet Terra.

Salome

Corey

* summary of a sentence found on page 102 "Macht der Gedanken" copywright FIGU and Billy (1998)

* (B) verse found on page 121 Kapitel 14 "Talmund Jmmanuel" copywright 1975/1978/1991/2011 FIGU and Billy

* (C) see "Arahat Athersata" pg 142 verses 369-374ish, copywright 1975/2004 FIGU and Billy
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Gargindia

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I wish all of you well on your journey to discover truth.

My only advice is to stay clear of intrigues - whether of terrestrial or alien origin.

It will be great even if 'peace' is achieved on Earth, if that is one of the things Plejarens are teaching.

We shall see how it goes.

Ramirez

Post Number: 856
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Concerning this: "IMO any cult-religions requirement to atone for negative deeds is just a way to perpetuate submissive dependency of the masses on the religious fiqurehead and the religion itself."

The guilt trip is a human psychological invention designed to leverage power for those involved in the various aspects of it's application.

1. Creating rules where guilt (thoughts of wrongdoing) assumes a conceptual mental structure within the thinking processes of the population.

2. Labeling various actions and thought processes (thought crimes) as being those in error or in violation of an ideal (socially imposed and invented) such as blasphemy or sedition where persons who question the perfection of the prevailing system or it's administrators are considered guilty therefore: Requiring punishment or correction.

3. Punishment and or correction of a person for thought crimes such as sin which is in reality a rather hazy and elastic description of imposed guilt for being unable to live up to the often ludicrous and impossible moral standards (for normal persons)set by those who wish to dominate and control the thought processes of society for their own purposes ..... recently we had the cultural revolution, year zero and a bit further back it was sedition (against rulers and their style of rule) then even further back witchcraft, magic, consorting with the devil and or his associates or challenging - questioning the rules of the imposed mind game.

So those who construct the rules invent a variety of things a person can be accused of as a way to control society where the accusations and denouncements of informants are used as the basis of elaborate investigations, trials, discussions about the finer points of the rules and how to apply them and the punishment of those considered guilty ..... all for the purpose of elevating some persons into positions of authority as being intermediaries to a higher and supposed knowledge about the mysterious workings of the thoughts of those labelled as unworthy of citizens who must be corrected or punished as the authorities deem appropriate and necessary for the purpose of spreading and maintaining control through the use of fear.

Ask any priest how it works .... they are the experts.
Cheers.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 491
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The concept of 'Karma' is based on the push and pull, the swing of the pendulum, the reactions of the unconscious or subconscious. As such, it can be difficult to conceive of exactly what is actually 'Karma', and what is just grasping for reasons of non-adherence to some ideal or desired pathway.

It just now occurred to me that perhaps the collective unconscious of Earthly mankind is fed-up with Plejaren intervention. Certainly mankind has collectively done everything it could to disrupt the Mission. The interrelated 'intelligence forces' of the world have done much to disrupt and ridicule the existence of extraterrestrial life to mankind's own detriment. The world's political leaders have publicly rebuked the idea many times. The space exploration agencies (eg: NASA, ESA, FKA, etc.) have pranced around the issue like a cat on a hot tin roof. The people of this world who would study the issue (such as MUFON, and the various temporary skeptics groups that spring up) have either gone too far in accepting any story on its face, no matter how unrealistic, or accepting nothing, no matter the evidence. It would seem to me that collectively humanity has no balance on this issue. Perhaps, collectively, unconsciously, we don't want to know about it.

If you talk with the common man on the street, which I have done many times, the results are always mixed. Rarely, or never, do you run into a reasonable person straight away, rather, they have to be brought to reason. Many people are hostile to the idea, though they may appear friendly on the face: when once you bring up the idea of life elsewhere in the universe besides our own little planet, they shun you afterwards. And the intel forces, those who really oughta know better, perhaps this bothers me most of all, for they can find their discretion over so many other topics, in this one area they actually work to disrupt the spread of this simplest and most realistic of ideas. In so many ways, mankind doesn't want to progress beyond its own infighting, how can we possibly make the jump from how we live on Earth, to how we would have to live if we moved among the stars?

It occurred to me that unconsciously the spiritual nature of mankind might not want Plejaren guidance, even if it means that mankind doesn't progress at all anymore. Even if it means that mankind stagnates, regresses, assumes the abhorrent social structure that the Islamic State would like to impose upon the world, unconsciously perhaps mankind prefers this to its own reasoned freedom.

I posted this midnight wonderment under the topic, 'Karma', because that might be the explanation for what is going on here. Perhaps at a deeper level we understand what the Plejaren have done to us by introducing religions and fussing with our cultures and minds, causing the development of Catholicism, Christianity, Hinduism, and Islam, and reactionarily, Judaism, not to mention whatever arises from Herr Meier's prognostications and Spiritual Teaching down the line. Perhaps at a deeper level, the collective unconscious of mankind resents extraterrestrial influence to such a degree that it wants nothing to do with it, even unto our own self-destruction. No one said we were the sharpest pencils on the desk, nor the wisest owls on the branch. In fact, collectively mankind seems to me to acting with unfathomable idiocy. In attempting to explain why, I wonder if it's a reaction to the prior Eons' meddling by extraterrestrials.

If so, what does that mean for the people of extraterrestrial origin who are stuck on this planet, ever waiting, waiting, waiting for mankind to get a clue about even slightly wiser collective behavior? Does the collective unconscious of mankind need to be led? Personally, I feel that if the people of this planet want to self-destruct it, we oughta let them. But there are other considerations as well. Some of the souls who live here now are not from here, it isn't fair to them to trap them here, let Earth harness them, as horses to a stagecoach pulling the rest of humanity to the stars. Nor is it fair to the other life that has evolved here, their ecosystems are being destroyed as well.

Had an already evolved form of mankind never come to this planet in the first place, would the planet have evolved a space-faring human form on its own? If not, perhaps its because the vibe of the planet just couldn't support it. And perhaps that is also a factor in explaining why mankind has devolved. Now, when the planet is at its end, its last attempt to produce a space-faring species results in us - and here we are, collectively doing so much to fall all over ourselves for control of each other rather than cooperatively working for the greater good. The vibe of the planet seems incapable of generating in us a wise enough vibe to cease our self-serving, parasitic, genocidal, and even jingoistic inclinations.

For whatever reason, mankind seems to me to be failing. Whether it's because we are collectively, in our unconscious, rebelling against anything the Plejaren present to us, or because the vibe of the planet is just not mature enough to allow the development of the requisite reasoning abilities and mental functioning in the majority of humans, the result is the same. Unless we turn this ship around, we ain't leaving the dock.

...midnight musing and ramblings...
Life

Votan

Post Number: 257
Posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert

Do not blame all mankind.It is mostly a small narrow minded and power hungry people with no true ideas that are causing all the problems.

Take this ISIS movement there is more behind it than most people will ever know.It is not run by one man alone, I feel that the Bafath is still behind it.
joe

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 492
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2014 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe: it is what it is.

Not only is the Islamic State solely to blame, not only are the tribalist, racist (unmentionable) solely to blame, not only are the white or black people, nor green nor purple nor lavendar blue solely to blame, not only the Republicans, nor Democrats, not only the conservatives who want to return to a better past, not only are the progressives who are striving for a better future solely to blame, not only the Catholics who have done so much to hide our history, nor the (unmentionable) who have done so much to rewrite and subvert it, nor the Muslims who have done so much much destroy our history, not only you, not only I. We are all part of this puzzle.

Who can put the pieces together so that they all semi-comfortably fit? I can. Maybe you won't like my multivariate solution, but it would work, and people would be happy. Maybe you can, he can, she can, they can, but its certain not everyone would like the solution, especially since we would soon ascribe to it some ulterior motive... still someone needs to stand out and present a solution that makes us all happy, else we are going to Hell.

Right now the false morality that is being false-fed to everyone with a television, everyone in politics, everyone within reach of (unmentionable) influence, is driving people in a direction of conflicted chaotic societal self-annihilation on scale never before seen on this world. Perhaps the (unmentionable) can't see it, as they will maintain, but I think they can and they just don't don't care. Perhaps they think it's better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven, perhaps they think that planetary non-existence is better than social-equality, I really don't know what can drive a people to do such horrible, evil, mind-bending things as they do. All I really know is that (unmentionable) are the ultimate bane of all of mankind. Never in any of my wanderings in any of my lifetimes have I ever found as insidious a group as (unmentionable). Honestly, I can't understand why the Plejaren and Herr Meier are so protective of them, so reluctant to talk about them and their influence. Everything, everything single thing, they warn us against, (unmentionable) are at the center of, and yet the Plejaren want to coax us on how to avoid hurting any (unmentionable) 'feelings'. Gag me with a spoon, and then blow me up with a dirty cobalt nuke, and then... blame it all on me.

Pttth. Say the whole truth, as in the entire whole entire truth, or don't bother showing up.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1269
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2014 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gee and to think that it was just simply an idea boggles the mind because of its consequences.
Idea/thoughts is a very powerful and a mighty thing indeed and the thought Karma and as a concept which has weaved itself into the consciousness of man like religion is simply too awesome to think about again because of the negative consequences.

Benhilo

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2014 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, Mike,

For a moment there I thought I was reading something out of a Harry Potter book! Here's the thing, we already know what the timing is, that is another 800 years before all get exposed to the teachings but until then we all need to avoid the blame game and focus on self-improvement, study the teaching! That is what I see as the most important of all of this.

Vincent

Post Number: 220
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michaelhelfert,

I recently found out that the unmentionables religion claims that it's their right to rule over the rest of mankind. It reminds me of what the Bafath wanted to do to us. I read in the notes that the Bafath were to blame for getting this "chosen ones" belief into their heads, so it is Bafath's fault anyway. Maybe this has something to do with why there is a high number of them (% population) creeping into power positions? A Plejaren once said something like Earth will finally be calm when this group of people have dissolved. I don't understand that part because there are many good people in this group/race.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1274
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Semjase did state that the Hebraons were the scum
I gather that it includes some of the Jews Isrealites Hebraon plus Zionists such as Ben Gurion
She did recommend scattering these people as far as I can recall
Obviously Jews were never a race of people but gypsies made of many different ethnicity and race thus you've got the Polish Jews, Russian Jews, American Jews, Chinese Jews, Italian Jews and what have you.

As far as I know Jews are a real menace and problem to society but then again which group isn't

Just to lay it all on the table Jews are scums in so much as certain cross section of populus of the rest of the races around the world are.

There are the bag apples in every ethnicity, race, colour, creed, group, society, community, association, institution, family, organisation, bodies, ministry, department, region, tribe, company, country, territory, state, province, suburb, locality, planet, galaxy and the universe.

So as prominent as the Jews, Zionists, Isrealites and Habraons are in politics, media, business, academia, Hollywood and so on only a handful of them do scummy things thus giving the rest a bad name I believe.

So overall good on the Jews for helping each other and putting enormous value on success as their efforts are rewarded even under persecution and Jew bashing.

Matt lee

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 493
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2014 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies, I feel I went abit overboard in the latter half of my previous posting. Sometimes my frustration with everything bubbles up, and I forget that I'm supposed to not care. If you can't say something sweet about them, then perhaps it's better to not say anything at all. That happened last night. My apologies to you.

I am fully aware that most (unmentionable) are as much tools as the rest of humanity, and that many of them are good-hearted, however...

they are are also generally on as much of a religious geas to convert the rest of the world to a form of their liking as the Christians have been, or the Muslims. In this, they are just as effective, if not more so, in moulding the minds of men as anyone else on this planet. Of course they are doing this for our own good, huh? It must be nice to be so self-justified that you can take over other people's societies, rewrite other histories and cultures, erase whole other species, and sleep easily at night knowing you are doing a good thing. That's pretty damn self-justified. There are many examples of this. Shall I compose a long, long, long detailed laundry list? Tell me I'm wrong about this. Go ahead, lie to me. I'm used to it.

I guess I'm getting my dander up again about the things that humans are doing to control each other. We are a cold-blooded group of people, most especially the one's who wave their morality around like it absolves them of all responsibility for the harm they inflict... But they already have so much wealth and power. I need to remind myself, I don't care: I don't care. I'm not part of this world and I don't care. Isn't that right? Thanks for the reminders, y'all. It's good to put things in perspective. Really, I mean it, from the bottom of my heart. Thanks. It helps to have people understand my frustration, and help me through it.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2014 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not to worry there Michael I am sure everyone at some point had gone through a similar experience as yourself including me.
As they say beauty is only skin deep but then again race and ethnicity is only several DNA deep.

Matt lee

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 494
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2014 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am currently absorbing the wisdom of Taylor Swift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk9EDQ18ELs

cheers : )
Life

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 489
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Connections between Buddhism and Spirit Teachings

Brief summary of CR 654, June 16, 2016 / Spec. Bulletin 102

(This is only a brief summary to convey the main points not a full translation)

Billy asks Ptaah
to tell him again how it came to pass that some parts of the spirit teachings were included in the confused Buddhist teachings.

Ptaah replies
that the spirit teachings were brought to what is today the mountainous part of Burma by 2 ancient Lyrans who were distant descendants of the “emigration force” which arrived on Earth 13,500 years ago *).

They settled as “migrants” some 2891 ago (= 875 BCE) within a group of some 309 male/female people. They formed a small fraternity with a place of learning.

The secret fraternity lasted until the beginning of the 20th century that is to say the group was able to continuously beget progeny to last till modern times, despite certain members leaving the fraternity – most of those leaving going to North India.

But from 1814 on, due to many deaths the group started to die out – in 1850 there were only 32 persons left.

From 1856 on Ptaah’s father (Sfath) stayed in contact with the leader of the fraternity and instructed him in the Satipatthäna meditation. Finally there were only 4 members left and after the death of the leader in 1907 the other three died as well.

Those that early on had left the fraternity for North India (Nepal) tried to spread the teaching but with only little success. Still a little group practiced it for some 530 years. The members called themselves Bodhi (illuminated / awakened one).

Siddhartha taught this teaching but he did not understand it well and used his own discretion and interpretation so that it became a strange, unrealistic and false teaching but to some extent he used some of the good values in his “phantasy – teaching”.

This explains how some of the principles of the spirit teachings became part of the Buddhist teachings which spread world wide.
But the Buddhist religion is not much better than any of the other religions in our world – it,too, contains confused teachings and phantasies which are removed from any reality and truth.

Billy replies
So it is right what I have written about the positive and good in relation to Buddhism but not the confused teachings of Siddhartha and thus not the well known worldwide Buddhism wit its 350-500 million followers which spread especially in SE Asia and Japan/Korea.

The Buddhism that I meant is thus the “Bodhism” that was taught among the group of people in Burma but which does not exist any longer today.

Ptaah:
This corresponds to what is true since 1917.

*)
Sfath mentions to young Billy as well that his forefathers came as a large group of people to Earth some 13,500 years ago. This was the time when Arus arrived ba ck on Earth from exile. So maybe Sfaath’s forefathers relate to this group of Plejaren.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS

Buddhism is different to the spirit teachings and it is good that Ptaah explains the truth.
Perhaps and without defending Buddhism - one may add in fairness to Siddhartha -

-The Gize Intel certainly had some influence on all our world religions.
E.g. the today very often god-like worship of the Buddha was certainly not what Siddhartha intended

-It is somewhat understandable that some of the “other parts” of Siddhartha’s Buddhism – esp. the karma teaching – may have "come" as a "derivative" from the more common teachings in India, Hinduism (and to a smaller degree from Jainism).

Kenneth

Post Number: 508
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

That’s very interesting about the confused Buddhist teachings. This brings to mind a few pondering questions.

1. Those that had left the fraternity for North India (Nepal) that tried to spread the teaching; could this have been due to the Bafath’s efforts to confound and confuse the true teaching?
2. If those that left the fraternity that did not have a complete understanding of the true teaching were successful in spreading a muddled Buddhist teaching, why didn’t those that had a full grasp on the teaching go out and establish the True Buddhist teaching?
3. If 500 male and female elders held the true teachings, why did they die out and not propagate to continue the truthful teachings?
4. Buddha was born in ~624 BCE; was he then of extraterrestrial origin or an offspring of extraterrestrials? Apparently he died in ~544 BCE as he lived for 80 years.

Kenneth

Cpl

Post Number: 857
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has said that Buddha was a true prophet.
It is well known among scholars and Buddhist priests that Buddha did not want to form a religion. He resisted the urgings of disciples to do so for many years. He only finally acquiesced when they convinced him that after he dies his teaching and legacy would disappear without a formal organization. Buddha realized that would indeed be so and so finally and reluctantly agreed to form the Buddhist priesthood.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 493
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

The CRs do not give any info re. your questions 1 to 3.
But the Buddha was certainly a terrestrial human being, not an ET or an offspring of an ET.

Maybe I should explain my comments in more detail:

When one visits SE Asia and sees the god-like veneration of the Buddha in so many temples – one cannot but be astonished:
It is so different to the Buddha’s original teachings – esp. his teaching of equality.

Thus I concluded:
As all major religions lost their truth over time for a reason*) – so it may have happened as well to Buddhism.

The CRs do not tell whether the Buddha was only told a part truth (of the spirit teachings) or only accepted a part of the truth that was told to him.
What this CR makes clear, though, is that even from the very beginning, the karma and some other non-spiritual teachings may have been part of the B's teachings.

But our world is not immediately perfect - a stage-wise development is the way nature normally progresses: Nature progresses in stages – mutations are very rare.

So I would accept that the B’s (original) teaching of equality among all humans was certainly a great step forward in comparison to the Hindu class-system so prevalent in India in his day (and even today).
Furthermore his teaching was only based on the law / laws not on a person, esp. not the many Hindu gods and goddesses.

I know that the Plejaren directives forbid them to have contacts with lesser developed humans.
I know as well that this is quite a contrast to the “karuna” of Mahayana Buddhism **).

The Plejaren truth revelations are an incredible help for humanity.
As is the thought of "equalisedness" and "deference" for all beings as taught by Petale ***).

Salome,

Bill

*)
I mentioned the Gize Intelligences.
(These Intel may not have known the 309 living hidden in Burma but they may have noticed the spread of Buddhism throughout SE Asia.)

**)
As a sample of the B’s compassion:
A king, that once wanted to kill Siddartha, fell sick. The doctors told him he would have to die.
So the king called Siddhartha for help. S. meditated for him healing his sickness (midnight meditation)

To Mahayana Buddhists compassion is a higher life state than self realization.
They hold that the life states of learning and self-realization can lead to self-centeredness / complacency and a lack of compassion.

***)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2635.html#POST79203
-------------------------------------
Similarly (perhaps a part of the spirit teachings):
“As a mother would risk her life to protect her child, her only child, even so should one cultivate a limitless heart with regard to all beings. So with a boundless heart should one cherish all living beings; radiating kindness over the entire world…” (S. Buddha)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page