Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 27, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement » Archive through December 27, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 864
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Corey. My source that I remember had slightly different wording, I think. So there is probably another mention somewhere.
It's a cracked hip operation with a plate and some bolts.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Corey

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, one more clarification post: Semjasa, who is Adam's father (who is father of the white race) of 13,500 years ago, according to Billy was a former personality of the Nokodemion spirit-form.
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, for clarifications sake, you wrote: "the timelines are different from their start on Earth than from the Red, White & Brown races."

It's not brown races, where the information on the Old Lyran procreated 3 races comes from is OM canon 32, and OM canon 32:561 reveals that Ledon is the father of the dark races (dark translated from the German word: dunklen), which I personally interpret to mean black races. I am not the only one who feels this word "dunklen" means black races, James Moore's timeline on FOM indicates this to mean "native African" races.

So in other words, in my opinion, one could say the black races of Earth had Old Lyran origins from the Old Lyran Asasel, who together with his terrestrial wife, procreated = Ledon the father of the black races (dark races of Earth = dunklen Menschengeschlechtes auf Erden [German words verbatim from OM 32:561]).

Just as the Old Lyran Semjasa with his terrestrial wife procreated the father of the white race = Adam (OM 32:560), and the Old Lyran Sartael and his terrestrial wife procreated Tetel = the father of the red race (OM 32:562).

Just so you know, one thing is clear: Billy did not write "brown" races in OM canon 32:561, he wrote "dark" races, which many people interpret to meaning the "black" race. In the past Kenneth, you have mentioned this Old Lyran earthly "procreation of the 3 races" was similar to terraforming, and I agree with this statement, as it seems logical to me after having read OM.

When our planet develops time travel, it will be interesting to see what develops out of tracing back these 3 mentioned races, as well as, all other races on Earth traced back to their ET inception, native-indigenous inception, or immigration from Sirius (or some other region of outer space).
Salome/Corey Müske

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 499
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2016 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

==== > The Time and Life of Shakyamuni Buddha < ===

To judge the progress of a life form it is only fair that one takes into regard the environment in which it lives.
So with regard to the S. Buddha we should bring back to memory the beliefs, customs and traditions of ancient India asking “how likely would it be to find, apply and propagate the truth of life?”.

===> Basis of Indian Beliefs - Acc. To CRs <===

We know that Arus had his sub leaders subjugate (the Hebrews, Black Sea people and ) the Indian race.
As for the deceptive beliefs these 3 races had to follow:
“157. He (=Arus) even allowed himself to be venerated above the Creation itself, along with his sub leaders as assistant creators.
158. He imposed harsh and severe laws demanding the blood of the guilty.” ^)

It was as well a time of great fear:
“..The Earth saw many wars that left societies in ruins. Like thousands of years before, the degenerated people from strife and oppression lived like wild animals and renegade groups…” ^^)
In this time one would imagine that people would easily accept whatever those in power (e.g. Arus and his sub leaders) told them in order to save their lives.

The rulers after Arus, his third son Jehovan (who murdered his father Arus around 6500 BCE), Jehav (who murdered his father Jehav in 1423 BCE) and Hen = Jehova (the “Cruel and Unjust One” who was replaced in 175 BCE) – they, too, demanded to be worshipped as creator god. ^^)

To further manipulate human thinking one should add the deception of the Gize Intel (from 1183 BCE) – “Arussem (who had put his father Jehav in jail where he died miserably) and his 72,000 followers took a “behind the scenes” approach command, secretly interfering and manipulating several Earth governments nefariously…spreading false religious teachings and negatively influencing the mind of everyone who fell under their influence…” ^^)

===> “The Gods Depend On The Sacrifice” <====

In the Jehovan-Jehav-Jehova period falls the period of the indo-Aryan wise men who were able to perceive “the godly truth” in their hearts.
From what they heard (=“sruti”) they composed religious hymns called the Vedas (= “knowledge”) describing the knowledge of the gods. These hymns not only praised the gods and described religious beliefs but they set out as well instructions re. the sacrifices to the gods.

The Indians called themselves “Aryans”, ^^^) commonly translated with the “noble ones”, but it has as well the by-meaning “generous towards guests” ^^^^)
The gods were included in this Aryan “guest hospitality” that is the sacrifices to the gods were rituals to “serve the gods”.

One would achieve a positive response from the gods if one had to made sure that the sacrifice had the “correct form”.
This included calling the gods by correctly using the mysterious word “Brahman”.

As the form was all important (= the intent of the person arranging the sacrifice was secondary
) it in time became a habit for Indians to hire a person that had expertly studied and learned these rites.
As their service depended on the right use of the magic spell “Brahman” they soon were known as the Brahman caste. Because their service was believed to unlock the services of the gods to common people and rulers alike the Brahmans soon became the highest Indian caste.

Thus the Vedic Sacrificial Ceremonies created a superstitious belief in a myriad of gods that demanded their due..

We should add -
The sacred hymns (Vedas) were orally transmitted for more than a thousand years
They were recited by Brahmans – the people who as well benefitted from them.
To this we have to add the influence of the Gize Intel.
So it should not surprise if many became utterly submissive to the will of the gods.

===> The Times of Siddhartha <===

It took until the 7th century BCE before some people started to question the Vedic Brahman sacrificial cult.

In line with Indian tradition it was not a rebellious but a peaceful movement:
The sacrificial ceremonies were still accepted and practiced but there were as well open public discussions about other ways of human salvation.
There were 4 new major movements:

1. The “U pa nishads”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upanishads

These were as the name implies teachings that were transmitted by “kneeling (nishad) at (u) the foot (pa)” of a sage (Rishi) and listening to his esoteric teachings.
They were further developed Vedic teachings, initially taught secretly so that they did not arouse the suspicion of the orthodox Brahmans. But they did not stay secret for long: when the Brahmans learned of them they simply incorporated them into their own sacrificial Vedic directives.
NB:
In the orthodox teachings the word “Brahman” – used in the correct form – had its own truth and effect.
The Upanishads, however, give a detailed description of its meaning (being the cause of all existence).
They describe as well the Atman (soul, self) and many other metaphysic concepts.

2. The Materialists
http://www.iep.utm.edu/indmat/

They adhered to the belief that the only truth is what can be recognized with human senses calling the search for spiritual values, “the unseen”, the “stupidity of the world”.

3. The Ascetics (incl. Jainism) http://www.ahandfulofleaves.org/documents/The%20Two%20Sources%20of%20Indian%20Asceticism_2nd-Ed_Bronkhorst.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asceticism

Their practices did not aim at the redemption of the negative effects of a sinful deed (as many western person would think).

No, Indians exert themselves in ascetics to shape their future.
They believe that self torture is a “cause” that creates as an “effect” a magical spirit force which may be used for salvation. The more of this magical spirit force one collects the more supra-natural his life force will be (competing even with the supra natural life force of the gods).

4. Samanas (Sramanas)
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Samana_and_the_sects_of_Buddha's_time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%9Arama%E1%B9%87a

In Siddhartha’s time many people were spiritually “tired” of the Vedas and Brahman teachings and rejected the cast system.
These people, once they had procreated their offspring, left their home and families to seek the truth – wandering through and observing nature.
The Buddha was often called the Samana Gotama.

===> Siddharta (“He who achieves his goal”) <===

We do have many accounts of the B’s life.
But they were written down centuries after his death.
So to be true and fair - some legends may have been added.

Many historians, though, agree on S.’s objective to find out the causes of and how to end suffering.
They would attribute it to the legendary 4 sights *).
Or to find a method o/s the Vedic rites which demanded the slaughter of animals.

But S.’s motivation may have had a deeper origin:
Within a week of his birth his mother, Maya, died. **)
It may well be that this tragedy (his mother’s death due to his birth) affected him deeply so that he made it his life’s goal to find a relief from human suffering. ***)

His search for truth was hindered by the opposition of his father who wanted his son to seek worldly glory.
Even as he had departed and parted with all his worldly belongings – he still had to find the truth among the many teachings and his own meditative insights.

NB
Siddhartha did not only teach a philosophy to free common people from the sufferings in life - he included as well principles for good governance ****)
Perhaps he taught some tenets of the Hindu religion (e.g. karma) - not only to attract followers among the common people but as well among the rulers of the many kingdoms of Pre-Ashoka India.
As history would tell – it was important to have the rulers’ blessing *****)

Conclusion

We are all observers of a stage we call the universe.
Each of our individual hearts is a cosmic unit in cosmic unity.
It was my objective to highlight the search for truth of a fellow human that lived in India 2500 yrs ago.
Each reader may draw his/her own conclusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------

^)
Semjase (CR 9): http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_009
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Arus

^^)
Figu Forum Article: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/8839.html#POST4913

^^^)
Arus -- Aryan
Perhaps they named themselves after Arus’ first born son, Arus II:
He left Hyperborea with his followers, and – after a short and bloody battle against the Sumerians - established himself in India. ^^)
It could well be that much of the ancient Indian mythology, incl. their detailed depiction of vimanas ^^^^^), is based on the close encounters with Arus II, his leaders and his followers.
The CRs do not give any details reg. Arus II rule in India.
But one would think that it was as well based on worshipping his father as creator god.

^^^^)
“Aryan = hospitable” - e.g.
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=PD-flQMc1ocC&pg=PA33&lpg=PA33&dq=Indian+aryan+were+hospitable&source=bl&ots=IEVtVWYD9a&sig=gogPaHID9EWC-_Ilze6zWNL_jQg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDxI6Nm4TRAhUBvJQKHYoyBVIQ6AEIODAF#v=onepage&q=Indian%20aryan%20were%20hospitable&f=false

^^^^^)
Vimanas:
http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-sanskrit-from-india-tell-of-ufo-visit
Interestingly the many Hindu temples all over the world – Cambodia (Angkor Wat), Indonesia (Yokyakarta), India or any other place they all are shaped in the form of the heavenly vimanas…

*)
Four Sights
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_sights

**)
Maya giving birth to Siddhartha:
In ancient India child birth was a dangerous time for females.
Hygiene standards then were much lower – so puerperal fever (following infections) cost the lives of many women.
An engraving on a stone plate in a Lumbini temple shows how the Buddha’s mother gave birth.
It is said she wanted to grasp one of the tree blossoms in Lumbini Grove, when standing upright, holding herself on the branch of a (Sala) tree, she gave birth.. … A few days later, weak and very feverish, she followed the name-giving celebration for her infant son.

***)
Maybe it was like a little mental scar that grew into a bigger one …
E.g. when he was 7 years old he watched with his father a farmer ploughing his field.
The farmer’s plough turned up a worm which was quickly snatched up by a bird.
Siddhartha observed it with great sadness asking his father “Do all living creatures kill each other?”

****)
Buddhist Principles of good governance: http://www.bps.lk/olib/bl/bl011-p.html

*****)
The first Buddhist council ..
.. soon after the Buddha’s death was arranged and under the patronage of king Ajatashatru:
http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/buddhism/lifebuddha/2_32lbud.htm
It was an important meeting in which the Buddha’s teaching were recited by his disciples for posterity.
(“Thus I have heard (from the Buddha) …”)

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 500
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wishing you well, today, Chris.

Salome,
Bill

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 501
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Kenneth,

Thank you for the detailed information about the yellow races.

As for the “yellow races” in my mail:

I wanted to highlight the fact that the Plejaren forgot to mention them in their contact reports:
Only the dark, red and white races – not the yellow races were created by Arus sub leaders.
So Semjase’s statement “From these all mankind developed.” should be changed somewhat.
(One may surmise that the Atlantis inferno may not have destroyed China/Japan as much destroyed as were e.g. Atlantis /America / Western Europe.)
There is as well no mention that the yellow races were subjugated by Arus sub leaders.

Re. Karma / yellow races

I am not sure:
The Chinese came to our planet to escape overpopulation on their own planet – and they seem to have a similar problem here on our planet.
So perhaps they would not be the ones that introduced the karma teaching?

The origin of the karma-teaching seems not quite clear, though.

The Sanskrit “karman” (= work/deed) appears many times in the Rigveda (“Knowledge of the verses”) which many believe has been composed ca. 1500 to 1300 BC. *)
But it is more used in a sense of “the greatest deed is sacrifice ..”

The earliest clear discussion of the karma (causality) doctrine is in the Upanishads.
The Upanishads were written down between 800 – 500 BCE.
http://www.ancient.eu/Upanishads/

My hypothesis:
The law of cause and effect works without a supreme deity and it is part of the spirit teachings, too.
But it may still be that the “karma teaching” was taught to the Indo-Aryans by Arus son (Arus II and his followers) who conquered and settled in India:
Maybe –similar to the accounts given in the bible – they used a part truth (Law of Cause and Effect) and modified it so as to make the people submit more easily to their rule :
The addition here being that one’s deeds in this life have as well an effect on the next life (lives).

Maybe it was a part of the fear tactics to better control the people.

But this is my own speculation only.

Thank you again for your info re. yellow races – very appreciated.

Salome,

Bill

*)

When the Rigveda was written is not quite clear:
According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica it was initially orally transmitted then in 300 BCE written: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Rigveda

The Ancient History Encyclopaedia mentions that it was composed 1500 – 1000 BCE but transmitted many generation orally before it was written down.
http://www.ancient.eu/The_Vedas/

According to wikisource it was written 1700 BCE: https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Rig_Veda

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 502
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

On second thoughts re. Origin of Karma Teaching:
As it was first written down in the Upanishads could it be that the Bafath "inspired" the Indian(s) who outlined the karma teaching in these Hindu scriptures?

Bill

Msmichelle

Post Number: 224
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey anybody the new Talmud Jmmanuel has a section on the Buddha and I would like all of us to read it and then we can come back and discuss what has been written.... and make necessary Corrections
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 513
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm,

Thanks for that information, "contact 236 (Sentences 191 on)"; I'll make a note of that.

Sincerely

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 514
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

When you said, "Semjasa, who is Adam's father (who is father of the white race) of 13,500 years ago, according to Billy was a former personality of the Nokodemion spirit-form."

Whoa, I don't recall reading that Semjasa was a former spirit-form of Nokodemion. If my understand is correct, B.E.A.M. is in that same lineage?

Thanks for the beneficial information. I do understand what you are saying. It appears that in German, dunklen & dunkle both mean dark in English as I understand? There are many different skin shades of folks that society calls Black; all the way from dark black to light brown skin colors, yet they prefer to be called "black", in name reference only, which does not represent true skin color. This probably falls into the area of political correctness?

Question; I’m to understand that “dunklen” stands for all of the true skin color shades from light brown to black?

Upon meeting a gentlemen from India, now a friend, who when I met the first time, I thought was black who also believes in Karma relating to sin, he was slightly offended when I thought he was black; then his accent identified him an Indian (with a dot, not the feather). There are other folks in the U.S. with his same skin color that does not believe in Karma and are not East Indian or Black; yet we would not call a person from India “black”?

So is the assumption of dumklen relating to black/dark only in reference to Africa?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 515
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill,

The Bafath inspired East Indians who outlined the karma teaching in these Hindu scriptures was my thought as well.

Noticed that Msmichelle has located something interesting regarding Buddha in the new TJ.

Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 503
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth,

My article wanted to show the difficulties that any human has to find the truth in our world.
It was an indirect way of saying that without the Plejaren intervention one could not expect such.

Given all the lies and superstitions that the IHWHs Arus to Jehova propagated and the illusions the Gize Intel created to submit the peoples on our planet, our world's religions (including the Vedic Sacrificial Cult) were a natural consequence:

But Siddhartha’s search for truth was sincere.
Similar to Billy he was not a person that placed any value in material possessions or fame.
Similar to Billy he wanted to teach his fellow humans a way to become “true beings”.

He did not have any Plejaren support.

But seeing Siddhartha on his own – his stand against manifold opposition - I think it fair to credit him for devoting his life to finding the truth and discussing several principles that are similar to those in the Spirit teachings.

Some of the description in the TJ:

-Siddhartha did not think of himself as a prophet or originator of a religion (though he became a founder of a new religion).
-He was an iterant preacher (samana) who took on the persona of teacher.
-Buddhism is the only religion among the 5 major religions which has neither a creator god nor a belief in a soul.
-Like with Mohammed and Jmmanuel:
His successors interpreted many of his teachings wrongly, creating absurd doctrines.
(We mentioned the wide spread god-like veneration …)

Salome,

Bill

Corey

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, Billy's exact words in the Q & A were: "Semjasa belonged to the Nokodemion spirit-form"!
Salome/Corey Müske

Kenneth

Post Number: 516
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill and others,

Excellent information and thoughts on Siddhartha Buddha, have a much better and clearer understanding about this very wise man.

Thank you all
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 517
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thank you; somehow I missed that tidbit of very important information.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 511
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My thoughts:

Semjasa was of the Nokodemion lineage, (was not Billy)
is incarnated at the moment,is a part of the mission since early times
(was re-educated in the life after the rebellion on another planet then brought back to re-incarnate here to fix errors as a Terran with no real memory of past glory)
first name ATM is Gene and is an author/student related to the mission

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Corey

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILB: to the best of my knowledge this is how it used to be known as fact inside the FIGU community until there was a correction. That Semjasa was a former personality of someone currently alive in the FIGU community (this could be Gene like you say), who is an author and involved with the mission since ancient times.

This was until Billy dropped this bombshell shortly after the new German TJ was released, and this all changed:

June 24, 2012:

question: "Dear Eduard and Christian,
Was Semjasa (Adam's father) a former personality of Jmmanuel? Can you tell us a bit about it?
Thank you"

Answer: "Semjasa belonged to the Nokodemion spirit form."
-----
As for what would cause this shift in changing Semjasa as a former personality of Gene, into a former personality of Billy's is unclear, was it Ptaah, AA pure spirit level, something that came up in the correction process of the TJ with Plejaren linguist sciences before the release of the new TJ? Is there a German contact report to reference what Billy revealed in 2012? I do not have any answers, nor do I possess any information other then what is Billy's word in the Q & A, and the sparse information of the Semjasa-Adam line in the new TJ page 26, with the 77 generations listed of the line running from pages 19-24.

Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2016 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, this is part of the reason I interpret "dunklen" from OM canon 31:561 to mean the black race:

July 27, 2008:

question: "Salome Mr. Meier

I am glad to hear your are in better health. I hope do not have anymore serious health problems. I would also like to say thank you for all your sacrifices.

I have not been able to find anything specific on the origins of the black race. While all other race origins were explained the only things I could was they were spiritually advanced and came to Earth about 30,000 years ago. If it were possible could you explain a little where they were from and if they have any contact with the Plejaren?"

Answer: "They came to Earth ca. 389,000 years ago and were called the dark people, and it is said that the ET Asasel fathered the dark race (Geschlecht) with a terrestrial wife (see OM, page 138, 31st canon, verse 561)."
-----
PS: all of my OM references from my post 17 come from OM canon 31, not OM canon 32. My mistake (on the canon number, however the verse numbers are all accurate. I.E.: OM 31:560, 31:561, 31:562 for the Old Lyran procreation of 3 terrestrial races.).

This is page 161 of OM 2011 edition, which is a different page number from the version CF was utilizing in 2008.

Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2016 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ILB: quote from new TJ page 30: "The genealogy of Jmmanuel is only important to the extent, as is recognisable from this, that the start of his genealogy traces back to an extraterrestrial origin, namely in the wise that the extraterrestrial procreational father of Adam, thus Semjasa, was a former personality of Jmmanuel." -Billy Meier new TJ 2011 edition.
Salome/Corey Müske

Kenneth

Post Number: 520
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2016 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cory,

Well, it appears that you have connected the all dots from Semjasa to BEAM; historically, this is fascinating information. Thanks for the research.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2016 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am pleased to see that finally, we are coming closer as a group to these so called small but mighty but important tidbits of information to our final goal of self-realization. To see it written down and studied by all is a true blessing of the spirit in which it is given. I pray as one of you that we all in the upcoming years begin to realize and accept Nokodemion's teachings as fact and not fiction. I for one am proud to say that I love, care and believe in you all! Sincerely... Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 512
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Corey
its a bit confusing,i ask my spirit to release me from confusion ;-)
as the name Semjasa is used often by Plejaren

i found this in a pdf

there are 2 mentioned
(this former ringleader Semjasa was Quetzal's spirit-from) 389,000 years ago
in cnotes its mentioned a few ringleaders where removed for re-education as storage banks kept reactivating old secrets/habits

2nd Semjasa was a former personality of Billy's Nokodemion spirit-form 13,023 years ago

"OM explains that there was a Semjasa roughly 389,000 years ago that was a former ringleader, and the new
2011 TJ explains that this former ringleader Semjasa was Quetzal's spirit-from. OM also explains that there
was a second Semjasa, who procreated Adam (31:560/31:43) 11,008 before Jmmanuel's time or 13,023 years
ago and this was explained in the new 2011 TJ that this 2nd Semjasa was a former personality of Jmmanuel
(Billy's Nokodemion spirit-form). 11,008 years before Jmmanuel's time was also the time that Sartael
procreated the red race by procreating Tetel and Asasel procreated the dark races by procreating Ledon. The
time reckoning of 13,023 years ago is 50 years short of the time reckoning for Adam in the correction to "An
Open Word" and almost 500 years short for the time reckoning for the procreation of Adam in the new 2011
TJ (13,500 years ago from 2011). Om explains the first Semjasa's (Quetzal's spirit-form) people tried
procreating with Earthhumans roughly 389,000 years ago and this resulted in giants and other evils such as
nuclear war. So these were 2 separate occurrences that were many years apart.

(maybe Gene was the Semjasa who was a cousin of the chief ringleader Semjasa)

the dates can be incorrect but its not really important and it dosnt matter what we did in the past, our strife sets us free, what matters is what we are now and in the future ;-)
What we become in each life affects the rest
Also The Teachers of tomorrow are the fast evolvers of today (high values stored)

i am glad u mention it as i didnt realise a few things and found other stuff i wondered about

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Scott

Post Number: 2661
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Back to the topic please

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page