Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 13, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through March 13, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tyler

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well like it says in the Goblet, we have to actually be healthy to rise up into the truth.

It's never going to happen just by talking about it and hoping without taking any action.

The action is not spreading the word though, it's just learning and building up our own strength and knowledge. And from that, other people will be curious to get involved too, when they see our differentness and when we talk about things that we've learned in the right way.

We dont stand out because we are all full of negativity about their ways though, but because we will learn how to be positive and creational. That is what people will find intriguing. By just talking about the negative and throwing out blame, we get nowhere. We won't get anywhere if we just behave like atheists who condemn religion. We have to learn the truth and talk about that, in a positive and constructive wise. We are not here to destroy religion, but show people the way out from bondage. But first we have to get out of bondage.

Joseph you might not be strong but if I may say, none of us started out strong. That's why we have the spirit teaching - to make ourselves strong.

And the Europeans won't rise up because they are just as weak as we started out. We have to become strong to show others what strength looks like. We can't just insult them for sitting down when we do that too, until we're finally ready to stand up. And just talking is not the same thing as living.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 274
Posted on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shelia...To be honest with you I do not trust Law Enforcement myself but that's true with any job or any government position.... however having this particular type of position has taught me a lot and has helped me to understand Deception, Manipulation Control and Dominance...
America does not have a IS or Muslin issue yet America has an American issue with lies... fake news fake statistics fake coverage....Fear and religious delusions
MsMichelle

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 640
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle:

What's happening now is called 'mass subversion' of whole (gullible) societies by hidden hands. Europeans haven't fully been at the helm of their own Nations for a long time, at least a century, if not longer in some cases (esp. Britain).

Like the list of Al Qaeda, the Islamic State was set up and funded by... Israel, the CIA, the (((Saudi Royal family))), and a certain group in control of Turkey, but what they've grown into is an Islamic imposition of power using every foul means ever devised. They are truly horrific. Don't excuse ISIS when it only deserves loud constant condemnation.
Life

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 171
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

What are you talking about? First off, despite being part of the same landmass, the UK is an island and therefore separate from the European continent, and for my part I have never, and never will, consider the UK to be European. We are British. Secondly, the UK only started to lose sovereignty in 1972 when it joined the European community; that's 45 years, hardly a century.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 275
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's be clear... there is a global threat to all countries involving so call terrorist however American cities are not battling on the front line with ISIS or any terrorists...at this time..America is battling their own Inner City issues..such as burglaries, shootings, drug violations, domestic violence, traffic crashes, crumbling infrastructures... American cities have an inner-city crisis which causes distraction which will allow Americans to be unprepared when the so-called radical IS terrorist strike..... are there sleeper terrorists in America? Absolutely...ex Pulse..Boston Marathon....IMO... Americans will kill themselves from the inside( due to overpopulation, immigration violations) before any other outside terrorist group.... which supports BEAM's warning of civil wars in America.... also within law enforcement and every other government position, there are murderers, criminals, child predators... radical, terrorist sympathizers..
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 173
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you die suddenly without being aware of it happening beforehand (for example, receiving a bullet at the back of the head without warning), what is it like? Is it literally, one moment there is the light of the world and the next complete shut down? Or is there a moment when your consciousness registers what has happened?

Tyler

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Americans should be a bit prepared at least though.

I watched a talk about the taliban that entered the area called Swat recently. Those terrorists laid low for a few years and then once they built up a large enough presence, that's when they struck and started the real terror.

The USA and Germany might still have some time to try and weed them out but I honestly don't know how. We really need the peace troop and I hope Trump and Putin reach a good agreement soon.

I sent in sone letters but doubt that they reached Trump.

Tyler

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At least if they built a fair sized peace fighting force using the technology available now, they coild be prepared and then sweep in as soon as the daily beheadings and bombings start.

That's how it happened in Swat. The terrorists waited until they were big in numbers and then broke out of hiding, and they slaughtered people daily and took over the schools and bombed a lot of buildings. It only lasted for a few years before they were pushed back and sent packing and back into hiding and plotting no doubt. But at least the USA could be prepared so that they can respond quickly and effectively when that all starts and it looks like it will definitively start now at some point unless I'm mistaken.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 276
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also as a friendly suggestion.... We must all read under Overpopulation.. post 428, the link provided by Ms Pam...it is an Educational Milestone hopefully to Resolve the Matters of Racism, Hatred once and for all... and clear up our Ignorance and Arrogance
MsMichelle

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 641
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm done.
Life

Votan

Post Number: 711
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

After hearing all that good news it is a good idea to have a drink and hibernate.

Good show. Any good news today. Please keep us informed if you find some.e.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 279
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe... what are you talking about or should I even "ask"?
MsMichelle

Votan

Post Number: 713
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

Obviously if you do not know then How can I know.

You can ask all you like,but at the end of the day please make some sense.

As I said life is not all gloom and doom, be happy.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 280
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe.... once again you act like a cheerleader... you stand on the fence and you say insignificant BS sometimes.... take your own advice" don't worry and be happy "and let me know how that works for you....
MsMichelle

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 642
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel, pn #173
- "When you die suddenly... what is it like?"

That's a good question. My first NDE, as a child, was like that. I passed out, then hit my head on the concrete floor.

There was no segway between this experience and that. In other words, there wasn't a transitional moment from one way of observing my surroundings to another. It was like I had always been observing things that way (even as an incarnate human), but had simply been unaware of it. For me the switch was a completely smooth and painless, more natural and familiar than breathing, and more sincere than words can ever express. In the more spiritual state, I knew who I was, and that I had just ceased animating my body. However, the switch back into this embodied existence was abit confusing. Re-animation felt more involved, somehow. Even as my younger self, it was really quite striking to me how there was no transition, no segway - no moment - between 'normal life' and what I experienced in the other state of awareness.

Tyler, pn #6
- "I sent in sone letters but doubt that they reached Trump."

I received ambiguous confirmation that the letter I sent to Whitehouse was accepted. Whether President Trump read it or not is anybody's guess.
Life

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 189
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michaelhelfert,

Thanks. I'm not sure if that answers my question, but I had a similar experience once (not an NDE, it was something else) and it was like you said, there wasn't a transitional moment. Very interesting.

Votan

Post Number: 714
Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

At least I do not rave on about NOTHING.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 282
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe(BOT).... I am convinced you are a Robot because if you are such a proponent of Tesla ...you'd provide a disservice to Him....not to mention if you're using the Silva Meditation... obviously it's not working for you
MsMichelle

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Remember everyone:

"Only you can prevent forest fires"!

Stay together on this one. It's only a Round Robin for achieving a good discernment and a good overall perspective!

So even if it does hurt... remember it hurts us all!

We are all brothers and sisters here! ;)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Votan

Post Number: 717
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

I feel sorry for you because you do not look past your nose.

How would you know that Silva does not work, have you tried it or do you write and criticise everybody.

I suggest you go along and try it , might make you a better person.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 586
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A trusted friend that is a FIGU member needs to gain access to the forum blogs.

She said; “I have forgotten my password and user name. How do I retrieve them?”

This is the person that Msmichelle, Corey and I talked about before.

Any suggestions?

Sincerely
Kenneth
--------------------------

Hi Kenneth
If you get your friend to write to me or Scott with her details, name etc.. her account might be able to be found. Otherwise, she can reregister.

If she has any clues to what her user name may be or something similar etc., the email address she used and any other pertinent info.

My email is robyn.foley@forum.figu.org

(Message edited by indi on March 13, 2017)

Watchdog

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronz.

Forest Fires also promote nutrient distribution towards the future growth of a renewed forest.

Black holes destroy galaxies and also created new ones. So ones view of something depends on where they're standing at any given moment.
David AKA Watchdog. USA

Kenneth

Post Number: 587
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watchdog,

You are of course correct if you’re comparing natural events on both sides of the spectrum, so to speak. Are you not comparing apples and oranges? Black holes are a natural causal event. The forest fires that Bronzedesk is referring to are human caused forest fires, not by nature. Nonetheless, some cause and effect fires can also be human initiated, that may look to be nature caused.

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page