Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 03, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through March 03, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, it isn't for me, I was asking for somebody else who I encountered in the Internet recently.

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now I feel like I can respond better.

I don't understand what you mean by "getting hit with powerful effects from 3 hours to 3 weeks", unless you mean that they perceive the fine-fluidal swinging waves for such lengths of duration now and then?

If so, I can agree with that, since it was only here and there in my life that I met with the actual sense of the fine-fluidal forces, but I was far too weak in those moments to rise up to join with them, and to begin to live up to the duty of life.

So lately I work to rebuild my own immune system by drinking significant quantities of milk, and this works pretty well. Also I have some other nutrients and things, but it's a long and patient process.

Pardon my strange use of language here but I have had a lot of coffee today as it's been a rough one, dealing with my own disturbing errors that I still make, and until I can call myself healthy I won't be able to really operate my personality from my own psyche, but will stay as I am now - largely speaking from the Gemüt.

Anyway, thanks Billy. I'm afraid I don't have a clue about a lot of what you wrote about medical jargon, but my question was originally asked, so that I could gain knowledge that I could offer to this person I have encountered.

I see it as, the rise to the truth is a very personal decision, and not all will wish to do that. Some may choose to because they wish for that, but some may prefer to stay in the sectarian mentality - which, my opinion, that's fine since what's the point of rising to the truth if somebody doesn't want to?

Tyler_rutland

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to include it, but here's the verses that I got my insight into my own situation from:

95) But the spirit or the spirit-form needs the human consciousness for its own evolution, therefore also the body,
wherethrough the consciousness and the body are connected with the spirit-form; if however the body be -
comes weak or suppressed through any powers, then the consciousness can no longer evolve completely,
because it will concentrate itself only on a specific direction, wherethrough everything else is neglected, and
therefore no general consciousness-based evolution will occur, but only a purposeful and one-sided one; this
will however lead to the swinging waves of the consciousness becoming too lifeless to bring the entire scope
of its full power into the entire materialness of the body, thus the latter begins to suffer here and there.

99) If you suppress or maltreat your body, then you do the same with your consciousness, as a result an evolution
and a rise up to the truth is not possible anymore, because this gives rise only to a drastic hindrance that prevents
any fulfilment of the task of your life; even the materialness of the body itself is affected, because the
full power of the consciousness goes thereby lost in terms of its activity in the whole physical body, because
the consciousness-power, which must harmonise with the material body, is enslaved.

Kenneth

Post Number: 460
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a thought on the side about consciousness abilities and the spreading of Billy’s Teaching of Spirit, the Teaching of Life, the Teaching of Truth. . . .

It appears that the majority of those that consciously recognize Billy’s Teaching and the Power of thought are not reincarnated into a family unit that totally understands these consciousness abilities. Apparently we are sprinkled throughout the various populations, countries and family units to aid in recognition of the Creational Laws that Billy and the Plejaren have brought forth.

Many of us may have touched someone with this information and knowledge that has helped another to see the many Truths that were previously unavailable to them due to wrong thinking or misleading information. Nonetheless, we have come together in this day and age, the “Aquarian Age” on Billy’s FIGU Forum with Consciousness Abilities and Powers to help in Billy’s mission. As Billy has indicated, most human beings do not understand the power of their thoughts.

Personally, this forum of likeminded individuals’ was a lifeline for me as I previously felt adrift in an ocean where no one appeared to understand what I was looking for?

Thank you all
Sincerely
Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 184
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with you Kenneth this forum does offer a lifeline of valuable information not to mention the Goblet of The Truth and Theyfly.com ..... which helps me to navigate through the world and to understand people a little bit more.....
MsMichelle

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Here sharing of my weekly subtle teaser for the wider network of professional contacts. I find it funny that scientists are still not aware of the true role of the pineal gland.

Further on, take note of the study which shows that hunger for learning new and horizon widening things is a key ingredient for evolving creativity. Not really that surprising. Lack of curiosity means lack of interest and energy for learning, meaning stagnation and hampered evolution.

Who wants to admit that he or she is not creative? I made this morning an experiment. Did post a longer comment on the political discussion forum of the biggest German newsmagazine. My prior experience had been that as soon as anything of even slightest political or controversial nature from FIGU sites got linked, postings were immediately censored and deleted. But today I started my comment by writing details about the specific research article on curiosity=>creativity and invited then the readers to check for themselves, if they are ready for examining the unfamiliar, promising fascinating revelations about Clinton and Trump. Guess what, the whole posting and link to CR 633 remained online and uncensored.

Lesson learned: whenever now facing ignorance or even disrespectful reactions when mentioning your study interests, what about countering by saying, “oh, you know, I happen to be an extremely creative personality, that’s why I have that strong natural curiosity for the unfamiliar and interest in discovering the bigger truths of life. Those traits are interrelated, as a scientific study has just shown. Sure, no problem, I understand that you don’t share my level of curiosity”. Bang.

Peace on Earth,
Stefan

https://theconversation.com/what-our-ancestors-third-eye-reveals-about-the-evolution-of-mammals-to-warm-blood-68454

Here the ultimate creativity self-test. Should you skip reading the pineal gland story, you must assume lacking what it takes ;-)

http://oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2016/nov/curiosity-can-predict-employees%E2%80%99-ability-creatively-solve-problems-research-shows

It’s easy to make jokes about Descartes, fact is that today’s researchers are still clueless about the entirety of roles that this tiny part of brain fulfils. We comprehend 5 human senses pretty well, but would benefit tremendously, if knowing where and how our brain can improve receiving more elusive kinds of incoming signals beyond sound and light, such as emotions

https://uanews.arizona.edu/story/attention-bosses-why-angry-employees-are-bad-business

of persons we care about.

Kenneth

Post Number: 501
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This young man can‘t count to 3, he’s absolutely amazing! Derek Paravicini and the “The Mozart Effect”.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4303465/derek_paravicini_on_60_minutes_autistic_savant/

The interesting connection between math and music:
http://www.vancouversun.com/.../intere.../1473881/story.html

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 513
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Knowledge Of Levitation And Gravitation

(Summary from (W. Steven’s book re) CR 66 / 1976 – Semjase’s explanations to Billy)

Normally the universal laws require am evenly balanced, harmonic spiritual and physical development whereby both complement each other.
But to master gravity these laws require that spiritual evolution should be the first priority.

“Here, normally would first appear the implementation of spiritual force in parallelizing the forces of gravity, by means of which a human being is able to move weightlessly through space. You call this force generated by the spiritual state, "moment of levitation," which means nothing more than that a levitation process can take place.”

Thus the first step to control gravity would normally be a spiritual and feeling based evolution, “which means that the described forces can physically be controlled just as the human creature has freed himself from the "weight" of non-spiritual necessities. “

This implementation of the spiritual force "to parallelize the forces of gravity” seems to be the stepping stone to gain the know how needed for the technical development:

“When the human being has then learned to control these forces—and only then—the path is automatically opened for him to understand how to build the technical devices. “

This would be the way nature wanted human beings to gain knowledge about gravitation.
But Earth humans are an exception to the rule:

“Except for a few, Earth humans are still not able to master levitation, even though, they are, nevertheless, able to clearly understand a great deal in the domain of gravitational research.”

Instead of prioritizing spiritual evolution or evolving the spiritual and physical components in harmony, the Earth human has prioritized the material (technical) development at the expense of his spiritual evolution:
"…the present Earth human became controlled by the material side…his spiritual being has been seriously injured and fell behind…the… technological development has become more advanced than his spiritual evolution. ..”

(Semjase then explains that the Earth human’s material orientation has somewhat mellowed since Feb 3, 1937 but that with “great probability” it will take another 800 years before an evolutionary resolution (harmonious balance between the spiritual and material) is established.
She mentions as well that it would be unjust to entirely blame Earth humans in general for the present failing “because, in point of fact, so were the ones chosen to spread knowledge of spiritual truth.”)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For previous discussions re gravitation
see http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/13342.html#POST71677
and several subsequent Forum posts.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is for anybody who clearly understands the difference between the spirit and the consciousness. In the TJ Billy mentions (on page 278 explanation) that "the spirit regulates the human being's consciousness which comes into being after conception". If the spirit helps the consciousness to evolve why cannot the spirit help with healing powers of our body rather than the consciousness which comes into being during conception? In other words, why does the spirit not have the power to heal rather than the material consciousness? I have been pondering about this for a long time and could not find a satisfactory explanation to this situation. If anyone knows more about this, please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Historeed

Post Number: 88
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12,

According to my understanding, think of the spirit (spirit-form) like a car battery and the material consciousness like a car engine. Therefore, although the spirit provides the power for the material consciousness, it is the material consciousness itself that is actually performing the work.
Matthew Reed

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1257
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

consciousness is connected to the physical bodies, its functions, etc. The spirit doesn’t get sick, the physical body does. Part of our self-responsibility is to use our consciousness to heal ourselves, which includes making decisions on incorporating outside assistance, medication, modalities, etc., in that process.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 235
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12..... the more we raise our Consciousness level , personally I think we will Mature via raising our Consciousness knowledge and We will understand the powers we possess..... in other words it's going to take a few more lifetimes to understand the extent of our power .. what's your name?
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spirit is neutral at all times, and cannot make any decisions, this is why you use the consciousness to activate, and connect with the spirit's energy, which the (spirit energy) permeates every cell in the human body, and even radiates out from the body as fine fluidal radiations into nearby objects, etc.

The consciousness can be equated to the steering wheel, which is used to drive and steer (control) the neutral car (consciousness = steering wheel, spirit = car). The spirit-form is just the power source that animates the human body, it is the consciousness that makes all the decisions, and is the source of control of the living experience.
Salome/Corey Müske

Justsayno

Post Number: 761
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Learnmore12, I would think that since the spirit is never affected by illness, only the consciousness is. It only stands to reason that the consciousness can also reverse the illness. Accupuncture unblocks energy centres, which are almost always consciousness related if that makes sense?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jolindra

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to understand more about neutral-positive-equalized-thought. How do I get to this condition?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 530
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jolindra,

Welcome to Figu.

RE. YOUR QUESTION

- Some general thoughts related to Billy’s book “Genesis” (Advice From Petale) -

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2635.html#POST79203
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2635.html#POST79298

- Some activities that may assist you -

- Speaking to your inner self ("Let me (achieve) ..)
http://au.figu.org/content/All%20Seven%20Forms%20of%20Prayer%20by%20Nokodemion.pdf
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation

- Further Meditation Practice:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_Basics
http://ca.figu.org/meditation.html

- Taking Part in the Peace Meditation:
http://ca.figu.org/peace-meditation.html

- Re-reading Semjase’s introduction to the spiritual teaching (especially CR 10 and 18:
http://ca.figu.org/introduction-to-the-spiritual-teaching.html
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_18

- Reading the Goblet Of Truth
http://ca.figu.org/goblet-of-the-truth--book-.html

There are as well many books from the Figu Shop that you may want to buy and read - e.g.

- Talmud Jmmanuel
- The Might of Thoughts
- Psyche
- Way To live

Michael Horn would have a list of books for the US
If you are in Canada: http://ca.figu.org/books2.html

Salome,

Bill

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'Day Jolindra,

A good start would be BEAM's book:

Might of the Thoughts.

http://www.figu.org/#shops
http://theyfly.com/newproducts/newproducts.html

- The Silent Revolution Of Truth -

Msmichelle

Post Number: 236
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jolindra....Read Might of the Thoughts...
MsMichelle

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 532
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Dear Moderators use this version instead of the one in the queue - Thank you)

Hi Jolindra,

I may add a little from the introduction to Billy’s book “Might of Thoughts” (there may be mistakes in my translation but it should give you the basic concept):

“…Thoughts are might and indeed in the negative as well as in the positive. However, thoughts must be neither purely negative nor purely positive, but equalized; indeed, neutral-positive equalised.

That means that thoughts are certainly maintained in a positive form, but that negative inclusions must also be allowed in them, which are processed together with the positive, in a neutral-equalised form.

Neutral-positive equalised thinking therefore means that both positive and negative must be brought together and equalised, whereby a healthy and progressive thinking arises.

On its own negative thinking leads to “Ausartung” [degeneration] – just as much as purely positive thinking does. Thus a necessary ratio must be adhered to, which results from a neutral-positive-equalised form of thinking.

In short, this is called “positive thinking” which, however, is not quite correctly defined.
Consequently, misunderstandings may unfortunately arise from it, which can bring more harm than good.

Therefore it has to be clear that a neutral-positive-equalised mode of thinking is required for the maintenance and repair of the psyche….”
-----------------------

Thus, the negative and positive are two powers which belong together and always work together.
If we separate the two then an “Ausartung” [degeneration] will inevitably result.

Equalisedness is the creational-natural way.
All the laws of nature *) aim to maintain this equalisedness in their resp. ways.
So human thinking, too, should be in harmony with this “balanced universal swinging wave”.

Salome,

Bill

*)
Different to animals and plants which always act in accordance with the creational rhythm, humans have a free will and must find this accord by studying nature.

Thus our human thoughts, insights, words and the laws we make, may be incomplete.
Still they all are stepping stones in finding wisdom, the truth and destination of our existence.

------------------------------------------

German Original
“…Gedanken sind Macht und zwar sowohl im Negativen als auch im Positiven.
Gedanken jedoch dürfen weder rein negativ noch rein positive sein, sondern ausgeglichen, und zwar neutral-positiv ausgeglichen.

Das bedeutet, dass Gedanken wohl in positive Form gepflegt werden, dass darin aber auch negative Einschlüsse zugelassen werden müssen, die neutral-ausgeglichen mit dem Positiven zusammen verarbeitet werden.

Neutral-ausgeglichen denken, bedeutet also, dass sowohl Positiv als auch negative zusammengebracht und ausgeglichen werden müssen, wodurch ein gesundes und fortschrittliches Denken entsteht.

Allein negatives Denken führt ebenso zur Ausartung wie rein positives Denken.
Also muss ein notwendiges Mischverhältnis eingehalten werden, das sich durch eine neutral-positiv-ausgeglichene Denkweise ergibt.

Kurz wird dies einfach positives Denken genannt, was jeoch nicht ganz korrekt definiert ist, folgich daraus leider Missverständnisse entstehen, die mehr Schaden als Gutes bringen können.

Also muss klar sein, dass zur Afrechterhaltung oder Wiederinstandstellung der Psyche ein neutral-positiv-ausgeglichenes Denken erforderlich ist….”

Learnmore12

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2017 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everybody, thank you all for answering my question. It becomes more clear now the distinction between the spirit and material consciousness.

Jessy

Yoid

Post Number: 112
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

If someone doesnt know german perfectly but reads Billys books his spirit will understand and evolution begins right?

thanks

Learnmore12

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2017 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid, from what I understand, evolution of one's spirit begins only if one lives their life according to the spiritual teachings and follows the laws and recommendations of creation. Thanks.

Jessy

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 565
Posted on Friday, March 03, 2017 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“Scientia Potesta Est” (“Knowledge is Power”)

“Knowledge is power and it can command obedience.
A man of knowledge during his lifetime can make people obey and follow him and he is praised and venerated after his death.
Remember that knowledge is a ruler and wealth is its subject.”

(Imam Ali al Balagha 599- 661 BCE –– one may assume he may have read it in one of the “Alexandrian” scrolls, remnants of the famous Lib of Alexandria, after Alexandria was conquered by Arabs in 642 BCE )

When knowledge is applied again and again it builds up wisdom, when wisdom becomes the basis of thinking, it builds up logic which is indeed the power of Creation:

“Genesis” page 31 (my translation – may contain errors)

57. The possession of knowledge, however, develops through its application into the essence of wisdom, that is to say, that application generates wisdom, which transforms into logic, thus into the power of the Creation in absolute determination.
58. That is to say, that the essence of wisdom is identical with the Absolutum, with the absolute determination, with the logic, with the creative form of Creation, the power of Creation.

German Original

57. Das Besitztum Wissen aber bildet sich in seiner Anwendung zur Weisheit, was besagt, dass durch die Anwendung Erfahren erfolgt, das sich zur Logik wandelt, also zur Schöpfungskraft in absoluter Bestimmtheit.
58. Dadurch wird gesagt, dass Weisheit identisch ist mit dem Absolutum, mit der absoluten Bestimmtheit , mit Logik, mit der kreierenden Schöpfungsform Schöpfungskraft.

Thus – if you want to make “the force your ally” *) …
… gain knowledge, apply it/teach it, gain wisdom, make it the basis of your thinking and actions.
When it becomes a habit you gain logic - connect.

Salome,

Bill

*)
Non-star war fans may call this flow of universal consciousness (= consciousness related to all universal beings) the “unified field of consciousness”.
Only humans have the ability to be consciously aware of their connection to this force which is the essence of all Creation.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page