Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 14, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spirit (Creation-energy) Lessons » Archive through April 14, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 359
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Ferbon

One could take the example of the peace meditation.

Meditation from clear sight also.

Salome
www.ufofacts.me.uk - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it was Jmmanuel who said that it is impossible to teach a fool and so we should not try to educate fools but rather let these people go alone on their path of misery and painful education than be effected and become a fool, too.
But who was not proud or a fool once?
So I find / understand the logic of both Jacob and Adityasonakia.
Wisdom and compassion are both part of Creation's love.
I think if we base our actions on a sense of universal oneness / connectedness then our actions - be they more motivated by wisdom or compassion - will ultimately strengthen both, our individual and the universal spirit and life force:
Only if we take off the mask that our Ego created can we become part of cosmic life = live as a cosmic unit in cosmic unity.
It is equally important that we are willing to explore, learn and change without prejudice.
If we do such we follow the path of our destiny:
We may find that our compassion becomes a stepping stone to greater wisdom and our wisdom may lead us to a greater compassion.
We have mastered what there was to learn when we realize as Jmmanuel says "that there are not two but one".
The universe is in balance – we should strive to find (and live with) this balance – as responsible cosmic citizens.
This goal should be our constant thought.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 528
Posted on Monday, June 03, 2013 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I see it,

Jacob is correct in that any attempt to force feed someone goes against the laws and recommendations. We experience this when ever we have entered a store and find ourselves annoyed with a pushy salesperson who has simply asked if they can help us with anything.

Not being receptive or inviting towards the teaching places a person in a self-disadvantaged position wherein the teaching would do more harm than the good intended.

Scott points out the fact that exposure without proselytizing is the necessary and best way. The effort for this would require a commitment of steadfastness because one exposure is not enough to cause critical thinking.

On a personal level, I can attest to the benefits of the repetition in the teaching for example. Interestingly, the repetitions in the teaching have each their own unique delivery, perspective and insight...even though the information is the same.

We should be careful to recognize that sometimes we may be discussing different aspects of the same thing. For example, consider Semjase's allegory of the sun in her introduction to the spiritual teaching.

Salome,
Eddie

Rosemarie

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How to reverse a lost life ?

,lost in a sense of pathless, deadlike, so crazily blank life.

Justsayno

Post Number: 570
Posted on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rosemarie, everyone has to find their own way. But now you have the spiritual teaching to help you. No life is ever lost and there is always hope for change, through your thoughts and feelings. Cheer up! Life is beautiful.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 354
Posted on Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How to reverse a lost life?

For now, we cannot reverse the past,
we must move forward from wherever we are at.

We start from wherever we are at,
right now.

Have patience with yourself,
listen to the long song,
have patience with your situation.

Everything evolves,
however slowly or fast,
everything.

For instance, you are learning about the Plejaren paradigm now.
This is a new twist on your life
: )

Maintain an open patience,
and allow your boring life to grow in more interesting ways.

Hang on for your life !!!
Here it is !

This is the end
of it,
this is the end,
the end.

The long moment has just ended.

A new moment is now born.

now

There is no difference, and yet everything is new.
Life

Grantman

Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the course of adopting the “positive neutrality” set forth by Billy in the teachings, I have learned one very important thing. The topic concerns how to remain mentally composed in situations where loved ones act in a hostile or irrational manner. For quite some time, I had great trouble maintaining a mental positive neutrality in such situations. Indeed, although I could refrain from fighting back with my loved one, a great internal conflict arose in me as a result of my external restraint. Immediately after my father would say something not rooted in truth, a great anger arose in me. My anxiety over the matter was mainly due to my inability to pinpoint the exact cause of my inner turmoil. If anyone other than my father had behaved in the same manner as he had, I would have easily remained “positively-neutral”. Furthermore, I sincerely loved my father, and I knew that he truly cared for me and my family. so why was I getting so much angst over his anger? In my state of uncertainty, I found it necessary to refer back to the spiritual teachings. I quickly came across an article entitled “Thoughts about Neutrality in Everyday Life”. In the article, Billy writes, “Well-intentioned care, wrongly understood sense of duty, etc. – the reasons which lead one astray to interfere in the lives of fellow human beings and thus limit with this their personal freedom - are quite numerous. The knowledge about the self-responsibility of every single human being, as well as the fact that every human being treads a completely personal, unique path through life, which did not have its beginning only in this life, but was shaped through countless former personalities, should be of assistance in behaving neutral-positively and to be able to renounce uninvited interference.” Billy’s words imparted a clear answer to my dilemma. My angst was created by a “wrongly understood sense of duty” to correct my father’s behavior. As Billy’s writing indicates, every single human being-including one’s own parents or wife or husband-must be viewed as having a certain degree of self-responsibility. If a person does not accept that fact, even if they are evolved with regards to the spiritual teaching, they will continue to be held back by an inability to stay totally positively neutral. I’m not sure how many people can relate to my situation(namely that you are able to remain positively neutral in your life except when dealing with certain family members), but hopefully this helped if you are experiencing something similar. Just remember Billy’s wise words about accepting other humans’ self-responsibility.

A Side Note:
If someone who you care about does act angrily or irrationally, try to guide him/her on the right path. If doing so wouldn’t cause any lasting damage to you relationship, introduce him/her to the spiritual teaching. Even if they don’t accept the spiritual teaching, at least they have will be exposed to it.

Natdrip

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2013 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello there,

I had a question that maybe someone here could answer.

I am looking for the symbol for the following symbols

Love,
Love for Another
Love for Ones self
Virtues (virtue)

I am also looking for a list of virtues
Thanks
Nathanael Mallow

Corey

Post Number: 507
Posted on Saturday, November 02, 2013 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Natdrip,

I have no scanner, and for copyright reasons wouldn't anyways, but I can tell you the symbol for Love is on page 299 of Billy's symbols book. For love for others the closest you could probably get is the symbol for "Mitgefühl" (feelings for others/FIGU dictionary) on page 323. There is a symbol for feeling (based) love on page 172 that you may find interesting, as I cannot find a symbol for love for onesself. The symbol for Virtue (Tugend) is on page 453 and its polar opposite Unvirtue (Untugend)is page 492. As for the list of virtues just open Billy's symbols book and look at the content list and take your pick of the positive ones, but it is also recommended you study the negative ones as well so you have balance in your study.

Salome

Corey
OM 32:2171 Die unschätzbarsten Schätze sind die Wahrheit, das Wissen, die Liebe und die Logik in Weisheit. The priceless treasures are the truth, the knowledge, the love and the logic in wisdom.

Flaino

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to share with you a method/technique that could be useful to some of you because it certainly has been for me.

Recently, a change underwent in me which I must recognize was greatly aided by the Spirit Teachings and the FIGU material in general, as well as a particular life situation which made me force a change within myself (aka: life crisis).

This ‘change’ came in the form of controlling my thoughts and feelings in a way that gradually reflected itself in all aspects of my life. I started meditating and while doing so I started feeling a never before felt state of inner peace: complete harmony and balance. As I did so, I started to meditate ever more profoundly until I reached a state of relaxation or profound inner peace, only similar to only one particular past life event: a time that I fainted and experienced a near-death situation. As most of you are probably aware of, in this state you experience (at least in theory but I can account for it myself) an immeasurable feeling of inner peace and calmness, you feel you want to stay on ‘the other side’. It has been some time now and I am more or less able to reach that state in my meditations, be it in my room alone or in a crowded place (albeit this last one is more difficult).

I noticed this allowed me for a more rational and clear way of thinking, a feeling of complete awareness, of being able to understand anything or do anything (or at least feel that way). It was a true life changing event and it has transformed me completely, from inside to out.

As wonderful as all this might sound, that is not what I intend to share with you. I had to give you some context as to why I am about to share this technique/method: Even though I had acquired a more profound understanding of many things, I knew intuitively that I had a long way to go still (and still do) because there is literally no limit to the amount of wisdom and knowledge we can acquire and especially in this material form/life. That is one of the reasons I have been studying German intensively for the past month and plan to continue doing so until I acquire a sufficient level of understanding to be able to read Billy’s books (it’s better to learn straight from the source).

So one day, while reading the questions asked to Billy section or someplace else, someone posed the question of what would happen if you had someone read the Goblet of Truth in German to someone who wasn’t acquainted to that language. That is, would the ‘code’ in the writings have any effect on the person? I think, if I’m not mistaken, that Billy answered positively to this, that the code would, effectively, reach the sub-conscious of the person.

So keeping this in mind, one day I decided to try to listen to the Goblet of Truth in German (with a text to speech app on my iPhone) but obviously I didn’t understand anything and was, to be honest, kind of boring. So I tried something else: to sleep while listening to the app read me the Goblet of Truth.

I tried this one night and at first I didn’t feel anything, just a bit more tired from not being able to get a well-rested sleep because of the voice blabbing around words I didn’t understand. But as the day went by and I tackled the FIGU material and other things in general, I started noticing an even deeper understanding of everything I read or questioned myself about. I had reached another level in understanding, a quantum leap in conscious development, so to say. At first I thought: “Well, maybe it did have something to do with the little German speaking voice, maybe not...”. So I left it there for some time, about a month. Yesterday I tried it again, just for the heck of it. And I can tell you that I feel the same again, as if I have reached an even deeper level of understanding. So maybe this method does work, maybe not, maybe it was a strange coincidence. If you feel like it, try it yourself, who knows what could happen? ;)

PS1: This, of course, is directed only to the ones who don’t know German yet.

PS2: I am not discarding this as a possible outcome of the well-known placebo effect, I guess we just have to test and see.

PS3: It also helped me with my German a bit, just saying.

(Message edited by scott on November 20, 2013)

Grantman

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Experiencing negative thoughts and feelings(regardless if the negative thoughts and feelings are self-constructed or genuinely externally originating) is illogical and backwards. The degree of the negative thoughts and feelings will inevitably subside when actively attempting to operate a neutral-positive-equalized mindset, and will eventually become null with time. In trying to operate a neutral-positive-equalized mindset, meditation is very helpful.
Most importantly, focusing thoughts and feelings on the perceived object of the negative mentality block will not help—indeed only worsen—the situation. Rather, the thoughts and feelings must be directed at maintaining a positive-neutrality, regardless of whether the negative mentality block is still consciously perceived “in the back of the mind”. Eventually, the power of the equalized consciousness and the impeccable spirit will totally and completely eliminate the negative thoughts and feelings, but time must be given for this.
Truly the only obstacle to cognitively and volitionally accepting the above stated knowledge is the perceived need to rationally and scientifically explain the mechanism by which the negative mentality block arose in the first place. This perceived need to understand the logical causes and effects through which the negative mentality block arose is actually a very real and vitally important one. However, the importance of time must once again be taken into account; time will inevitably facilitate a return to an equalized and normally stable psyche, from which a true meditative resolution can then only be experienced. However, during or in the period following the experiencing of a negative mentality block, the perceived necessity to sort out and immediately explain and finally eliminate the negative mentality block is a false hope and deceiving impossibility: How can one possibly analyze and effectively learn future preventative techniques/measures against a negative mentality block when they are still traumatized or in the grasp of such a negative mentality block? The answer is that, at least in most cases here on Earth, such a thing is impossible. A meditative resolution can only be brought about when contemplating and analyzing the perceived object of the negative mentality block no longer allows the very same negative mentality block to establish itself in the consciousness, which can generally only occur when the negative mentality block has not consciously existed for quite a while.
Thus, in conclusion, the general course of action is as follows:
1) Try to establish positive-neutrality by focusing your attention on something other than the negative mentality block or its origins. This will be a difficult process, and there will no doubt be many errors.
2) Do not lose heart and be patient, for time will go its course and a neutral-positive mindset will eventually return. Obviously, during these first two stages, from the very beginning to the very end, a certain degree of uncomfortable thoughts and feelings will be experienced. Also, uncertainty and a lack of a resolution will cause a sense of discomfort/discontent. However, be courageous and do not lose yourself in the process—it is only temporary. Patience is key.
3) After(and only after) the negative mentality block has not been experienced for a while, a meditative resolution can be worked upon and a complete inner cognition, peace, and development can be achieved.
Note: Of course, this advice only applies to a situation where a negative mentality block arose from a seemingly external person or object. It is not a remedy for all of infinitely variable possible situations, and should in no way be viewed as one.

Grantman

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And to conclude the above post, Jmmanuel's words:
"Were it not for the weeds being made into nourishment for the soil, the good fruit could not grow, since it needs nourishment."

Tom

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Following on from Grantman's post #3, is the following paragraph from Might of the Thoughts, which gives more information on the third action listed by Grantman - for neutralizing a negative mental block;

The particular state of the psyche is caused by corresponding thoughts, which are preceded, as a rule, by certain events, experiences, impressions and occurences, and so forth, which then – by means of the thoughts – evoke, in the psyche, corresponding feelings from which thoughts, which have the same direction as these feelings, are in turn created in the consciousness. Therefore, in any case, the might of the thoughts is decisive in causing certain psychical impulsations and states which can be joyous, happy and liberating, as well as depressing, unhappy an oppressive. If negative results and states thereby come about, then these must naturally be counteracted, which can happen solely by means of the measures which oppose the terrible things – thus through a neutral-positive-equalised thinking, which is simple called positive thinking for short. But how does this come about? The method for that is as follows; first the origin al the terrible things, from which the wrong and negative thought have arisen, must be searched for. With that, one must take care not to rummage around in the past because this can lead to further complications. Thus, solely the reason for the wrong thinking must be searched for, which is then precisely analysed in order to clarify the circumstances as precisely as possible. A neutral-positive-equalised line of thought must then be formed out of this creation of clarity, and be tended and nurtured, in order to form – in this way – a new, progressive and healing form of thinking which counters the harmful negative aspects.

Indi

Post Number: 762
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, can posters make sure that when they post they clearly delineate what is their own thoughts and what might be from some of the FIGU material.

If your thoughts have been gleaned from any book or article, please clearly state so, and which section, so that others may also view these sections and come to their own conclusions or understanding.

We are not here to tell people how to fix problems, or from our own experiences as such, but to discuss the teaching material that Billy and FIGU have provided. It is ok to add your own thoughts about a topic in books or articles but it is important to clearly state which is which.

Also, if any direct quote or segment is taken from a publication, it must have the accompanying German with it. It is advised that only a small amount should be copied here, and anything of length should have a short amount and then a reference or link to the balance.

Another way, is to instead of just copying and pasting to do a summary of what one has read as long as one provides the reference of Title, author, page and or chapter and verse if applicable.

And, to conclude, it might be good for the sake of searching in the forum, to keep topics in their relevant areas - eg., Thinking and Thoughts,The Application of Natural Logic or miscellaneous etc. The Spirit Lessons usually refers to the Geisteslehre, which are specific numbered lessons members of FIGU can subscribe to as further and more structured study of the Spiritual teaching topics.

Thank you for your consideration of the above points.

Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

H1e2r3e4

Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome friends
I really want to know if Bhagavad Gita contains the truth or it's a false teaching.
Can Billy answer this question in his free time?Also welcome free discusion.

Piyali

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome H1e2r3e4! :-)

Have you read the Bhagavad Gita in it's entirety? If the answer is yes, then the only way you will find out if the teaching contained within is true or false, is by subscribing to the Spirit Lessons, for which we must learn the German language and learn how to translate it for ourselves, and then comparing the two, and come to your own conclusions. It is a bit of hard work, but from my own personal continued experience with my own studies, I find it to be very satisfying and meditative. :-) You can achieve it too.

I am sure, that someone who has come to a meaningful conclusion for himself or herself, can give you a sense of the response you are seeking. And this can be very helpful, but whether something is true or false, is best understood when you yourself also make the effort to seek it out.

In my limited knowledge so far, it is my understanding that that Upanishads, which explains the Vedas, come very close to the teaching of and about Creation.

Perhaps, at one time it disseminated the truth. But today, all teachings and their translations of the actual truth, which were supposed to have contained within the Vedas and Upanishads, are somewhat distorted and not completely true.

This however does not mean, that you cannot find kernels of truth in them.

Once you begin your studies, you'll be able to compare the two and come to your own informed conclusion. It can feel overwhelming in the beginning, but it does become easier with time and perhaps you'll find a wise and kind friend among friends in the Figu community who can give you some assistance to make that beginning a bit less overwhelming. :-)
Salome with Love ~
Piyali

Smukhuti

Post Number: 705
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

H1e2r3e4,

If Bhagawad Gita contained entire truth, then no need for Billy's mission. Distributing Bhagawad Gita would have been enough. All so called religious books serve as such because over millennia and centuries, whatever truth they contained was gleaned out and false teaching introduced for the profit of the priestly class and monarchs, and most importantly, for control. Others were purely fabrication of self appointed scribes.

If you have read Bhawawad Gita, it is dictated by divine incarnate Krishna to warrior Arjuna as Arjuna is too discouraged to fight against own relatives who have followed the path of the unjust. The entire deliverance of the text happen as the two sides of the war - the righteous "Pandavas" (of which Arjuna is a part) and the Kauravas amass in battlefield and warrior Arnjuna asks charioteer Krisha to bring his chariot in between the armies. The start of the battle is delayed as Krishna delivers his so called teaching to Arjuna and after that Arjuna find courage in Krishna's word and resume a full days battle.

The first absurdity lies in the fact that reciting and explaining the entire Bhagawad Gita (which is quite voluminous) would take nearly a day and after that hardly any time should have been left, let alone "full days battle".

Billy answers in this form in the "Questions to Billy - Answered" section every month around last week. Also there have been previous questions on "Krishna" answered by Billy in this forum.
"Learn things today that others wouldn't learn today so that tomorrow you can learn things that others can't learn."
- Somebody

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

Here a little clip that you might enjoy watching.

When yesterday for the first time hearing the touching words of astronaut Sultan bin Salman Al Saud and others, I immediately remembered a recently read part of lectures in the spiritual teachings. In the 3rd letter we are learning that there are two ways for recognizing the laws of the universe. The second and easier one of them is to begin with studying the foundational laws of the cosmos and reach from there gradually our human lifeform as exhibition of universal laws in the material realm. Billy stresses that it requires imagining oneself as located far away from earth, and taking a neutral observer position for things on the planet and the surrounding universe. Watching the beautiful video it is obvious that astronauts are enjoying a few days of first class seats for gaining such experiences, while the rest of us needs to get its act together with practicing concentration and meditation.

https://youtu.be/7GjLa5kfDfA?start=31&rel=0

May that work out better and better for all of us in 2016.

Salome,
Stefan

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 496
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Self-evolution fundamentally connected with a strict control based on all individual, personal and negative characteristics, desires, thoughts, feelings, emotions, and actions, etc

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_109

61. But given very first in line is the strict and rigorous effort of self-evolution in the highest possible measure, which is fundamentally connected with a strict control based on all individual, personal and negative characteristics, desires, thoughts, feelings, emotions, and actions, etc. of each group member.

61. Gegeben ist aber in allererster Linie die strikte und strenge Bemühung der Eigenevolution in höchstmöglichem Masse, die grundlegend verbunden ist mit einer strengen Kontrolle bezogen auf alle individuellen persönlichen negativen Eigenschaften, Wünsche, Gedanken, Gefühle, Emotionen und Handlungen usw. jedes einzelnen Gruppengliedes.

62. Thus, as soon as possible, such negative characteristics must be brought under control, in order gradually to eliminate them completely and replace them with valuable characteristics that are to be newly developed in the sense of fulfilling the laws and commandments within the scope of the complete teaching of the spirit.

62. So müssen raschmöglichst solche negative Eigenschaften unter Kontrolle gebracht werden, um sie mit der Zeit völlig zu eliminieren und durch wertvolle neuzuerarbeitende Eigenschaften im Sinne der Gesetz- und Geboterfüllung im Rahmen der vollendeten Lehre des Geistes zu ersetzen

and study ;-)
Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Pilasut

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ilovebilly,

From which book do you excerpt the self-evolution text?

thanks.

Pilasut

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Ilovebilly, found it.

Yoid

Post Number: 117
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

The code in books works when you read it even if you dont understand?

thanks

Yoid

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is somewhere written how the code works in detail? And why you dont need to understand what you read because it works just as you read?

thanks

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page