Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 10, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through April 10, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 747
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_grimshaw,

No worries my friend. That's how I learn myself.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 215
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lots of interesting replies to my questions. Thank you all.

Should One Always Tell The Truth No Matter What? The concealing of a fact in this instance is done by remaining silent, which strictly speaking isn't lying. But what if one conceals a fact by lying? Is that lying? I think it is, but it is justified if one is protecting oneself or someone else. Like Chris points out, they are just words that aren't taken to heart, but remain on the surface.

Andrew, thanks for the link. I'll read it soon. When you say you have been studying the following for the last few days, how are you studying it? I just see an article that needs to be read. Once read I'll save it and keep it for future reference. But you're not just reading it, are you? You're reading it again and again and again until you've fathomed all of it.

Okay, here's the thing with me. It isn't that I'm not in a hurry to study the spiritual teaching, I'm just not ready to commit myself to it yet, and part of the reason for that is because in addition to struggling with depression, I also struggle concentrating and I'm easily distracted. Not a good way to be. But that said, I'm not simply aware of the spiritual teaching, it is a strong part of me, a strong part of my consciousness. I know that because before I even came to the spiritual teaching, a lot that I had come to understand through my own experiences were eventually confirmed by it. It didn't take much to convince me that what I was reading was true. I might have lost my way since my twenties, but that doesn't make what I learned then any less real now. I found my way to the spiritual teaching without anyone's help, and without reading a word of it. I believe its seed is inside me. It is what has nurtured me, what has guided me. And, yes, it has been a slow process, but what's the hurry? Surely what matters is that I learn. And I am learning. I'm very receptive to the world, people, nature, life, etc. Aren't these representative of the spiritual teaching?

Tyler

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh wow, I totally missed out on your post Michelle.

Yeah I agree with you.

Rebuilding the psyche is patient work and it's best to do it by the guidelines found in 'The Psyche' or possibly 'The Might of the Thoughts' although I personally found 'The Psyche' to be more approachable during moments with a stricken psyche, since there are some pretty amazing gems about our human ancestry in there too that are really nice to dream about.

I'm finding that the nutrition of my body also plays a major role in how optimistic or pessimistic I become. That sort of goes with your idea right Michelle? That.. what was it ... thoughts that are like little positive jingles, so long as true vitality and health are lacking, are just like little boosts that can get us going, but can push us to the last destruction of our final ounce of strength..?

I also read this interesting thing today, which has a bit of a funny written style, but reading in between the lines it matches my experience:

"Zinc as a “male” mineral. Zinc is considered to be one of the most important “male” minerals in nutritional balancing science, although both both men and women require it. Zinc confers certain qualities on the personality that are considered more “male” qualities. These are subdued emotions, a more analytical tendency rather than an emotional one, and a very balanced mental outlook. This is also why zinc is called the “gentle strength” mineral."

And:

"Zinc is called the gentle strength mineral and is a balancing mineral, as well. It is one of the most interesting and fascinating minerals needed in our bodies."

And of all the minerals, the Plejaren pointed out our zinc requirement to us...

Kenneth

Post Number: 593
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking for something specific:

A while back I read an article from Billy pertaining to the Plejaren and much of the Federation that had to leave our solar system to stop a massive ET invasion / settlement in our system, as their planet was destroyed; they were simply looking for a new home. The Plejaren stopped their advancement towards Earth and helped them find another suitable home world.

Does anyone know there this article can be located?

Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 594
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

My friend (Lindy) informed me that she responded to the email address, to your attention. She is currently trying to re-establish her FIGU account as well.

Kenneth

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

When I say study for the last few days, I mean something similar to you, in that my powers of concentration need to be worked on too.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Concentration
I haven't got through this article once, yet; the background plays havoc with my eyesight and I can't (well I hadn't been able to copy and paste this article until just now, I just tried a different program, with success.)
When I study this subject, The Spiritual Teaching, I find past experiences continually are remembered where I could have behaved differently and definitely better, and I sometimes imagine what I should or would do in a similar situation in the future, and sometimes I can't get back into the study at that particular point in time. What frustrates me the most is that I know that know-it-alls and other undesirables don't even want to take the time to read, fathom and apply any of it, and in fact deliberately do the exact opposite of what decent beings do just so that they can have power and Mammon; that's what depresses me.
And when you say "the spiritual teaching, it is a strong part of me, a strong part of my consciousness" I know what you mean; I think we who have found our way to the teaching so far, feel like this; and it is known by every single part-piece of Creation that is in all Beings with evolving consciousnesses, everywhere, deep down inside; only hidden to most on this planet for just that little bit longer to come.
We have to be receptive to everything and choose to do what will keep our future existence assured.
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Corey

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andrew_Grimshaw,

I was not offended, and I respect you standing up and saying "you stand corrected" out of honour, I guess in hindsight this was not a personal offending situation, it's just a way for us to relative-self-perfect the information so we have it the best we can inside our minds (and consciousness) so we know how to apply that information if we are ever in this situation in the future potential world war or possible ISIS invasion or ?. Then again maybe things will turn out OK for some of us ?
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 724
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

The thing is what is the truth. We all interpret things differently, whether it is the way we were brought up or covering something up that is bad.

As humans we all make mistakes , so then are we living a lie.
joe

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 217
Posted on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

I have often heard it said that the truth is relative. What is true for you isn't necessarily true for someone else? I used to have arguments with my ex over this, as I wasn't of the same opinion. She was a New Ager. I wasn't. To me the truth was absolute, unchanging, universal, the same for everyone and everything. Of course, we were both arguing about different things. When someone says the truth is relative and that we all interpret things differently, that isn't truth. That is a world view, which differs from one person to the next, from one culture to the next. And as no world view is perfect, we are all culpable to some degree in living a lie (I use that word in the sense of living incorrectly). Making mistakes is part of being human. It's how we learn, assuming we are open to it.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 219
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question regarding transgender people.

What does the spiritual teaching say about individuals who have a gender identity that differs from their assigned sex? Is it also an unnatural naturalness like homosexuality or are such people taking homosexuality a bit too far? I'm talking specifically about individuals who undergo surgery to remove their genitals and have it replaced with the genitals of the opposite sex.

I have done a search on this and have found very little information. A question posted by Marcela in 2015 was given the following answer:

If nature provides a person with an uterus (additionally to male organs), then it is a "natürliche Abnormität" (a natural abnormality).

(Note by CF: It would be entirely different if an uterus etc. would be inserted/operated into a male body.)

Is this then saying that transgender is against the laws of Creation unless Nature causes the body to develop in such a way that a man is born with a uterus as well as a penis? And does the same apply for a woman?

In today's world people are accepting of a lot of things that I don't necessarily agree with. One of these things is the attitude that transgender males should be recognized as females and vice versa, and accordingly we must accommodate them. Having respect for all human life is one thing, but attempting to confuse one's thinking with illogical reasoning is entirely another. Does it matter if a male is considered a female, or a female male, from the perspective of one's thinking, one's consciousness, and Creation?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 577
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

NOt long ago I wrote an article re. homosexuality *) based on Petale's advice in Billy's book "Genesis".
it mentions " .. only if a male takes steps (e.g. via gene manipulation) to conceive and bear children then he contravenes the laws of Creation ..."

Not quite sure, though, if this covers the gender identity **) query you have.

Salome,

Bill

*)
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/2635.html#POST79322

**)
"A person's perception of having a particular gender, which may or may not correspond to the gender they were assigned at birth"

Learnmore12

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, there is also an article about homosexuality which might answer your question a little bit in the following URL from FIGU Australia.

http://au.figu.org/equivalence_partnerships.html

Learnmore12

Post Number: 89
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, a detailed explanation is given about homosexuality, etc. in contact report 248. Hope this might be helpful. Thanks.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 220
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the links Tat and Learn.

Despite there being so much information, I'm still unclear where transgender (as opposed to homosexual) people stand in regards to the laws of Creation, and have only come up with other questions concerning homosexuality this time.

I think the rule of thumb is if it isn’t natural it is against nature, but one has to understand clearly what is natural. So going on that, I'm going to go along with the assumption that a sex change (or gender reassignment) is against nature and, therefore, against the laws of Creation, in spite of the fact that homosexual feelings are completely natural.

Is it also unnatural for a man or a woman to take on the appearance of the opposite sex (minus the gender reassignment)? This seems to me to be taking it a bit too far. I don't see that it is any more unnatural than a man performing oral sex on another man, or vice versa with a woman, for sexual gratification. If that's how some individuals want to be, they surely have the right to express themselves freely in this way (in private, of course).

What about the current controversy surrounding transgender peoples' right to occupy the lavatory assigned to the gender with which they identify? That probably isn't as serious as people are making it out to be because women's toilets have cubicles, so transgender men won't be seen; men's toilets, however, also have a urinal....

And should we acknowledge a transgender man as a woman and transgender woman as a man? This is also controversial. In the UK the feminist Germaine Greer was banned from speaking at a university because she is of the opinion that a transgender man is still a man, despite having had a gender reassignment, and likewise with a transgender woman. I am also of the same opinion, but socially people (especially youngsters) are being encouraged to think otherwise. I think this is dangerous and can lead society even further down the wrong path.

Now I'd like to ask a question regarding anal sex, whether between two men or a man and a woman (or even a woman and a woman - hell, you can do anything these days!) Is this a pure act of sexual gratification and, therefore, not considered degenerate? There is some confusion between the words sodomy and anal sex. From the material I have read by Billy, sodomy likely means a form of bestiality, while anal sex is what humans get up to between themselves. So I won't refer to sodomy with respect to my line of questioning because it is quite obvious that sexual interaction between a human being and an animal is degenerate in the grossest sense of the word. Anal sex, however... I have read that it isn't degenerate and that it is even an effective method of birth control. Really!? How is it not unnatural? Surely, the posterior isn't intended for such use? Are we told this because of our evolution, because our attitude towards sex is primitive, and that anal sex has no serious consequences if done responsibly?

I would like to state that the understanding of something being against nature does not mean that a disrespectful, discriminatory or malicious attitude is or will be taken towards anyone. That is in no way my intention.

Tyler

Post Number: 32
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are interesting questions, but .. how can we tie them to the top of 'thinking and thoughts' and so deepen our understanding of the power of the thinking by using your example?

I'm sure there is a way to connect them ..

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 748
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those are great questions Joseph_emmanuel.

If we are going to view nature (or 'against-nature') from the FIGU perspective and material, then it must be observed through the lense of the creational laws.

Especially if one wishes to uncover any validity.

I will say this. The most important thing to remember is that we realize that we are talking about a human being. And then from the perspective of love
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Tyler

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't remember what section it was in, but actually I want to change my answer to the question 'Where should someone start?' since I think I may have been too vague when actually today I think I have something useful to write.

It's actually really difficult to write while trying to respect the people who are already ahead, and also trying to leave something for people who in behind.

Oh yeah.

Ok, well if you actually want to make progress in the spirit teaching, then you could start with 'The Psyche', and the booklets from the mother centre are very interesting and valuable as well.

That was more simple than I made it out to be before.

Tyler

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2017 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh... oh. Oh yeah, transgenderism.

Yeah, so.. our bodies can develop, like, into male or female in the womb right? Either we stay as female, or we become male. And the new personality determination decides whether we become male.

So, I think it's like this, based on what I've learned, but it is still just my thoughts and therefore could be wrong. So, since there is overpopulation, then the personality can be confused, so it doesn't finish the job and then a person comes out born, but not really.. absolutely masculine, but still enough hormones to have a male body.

So, they can think like a girl sometimes, and be "girly", and then sometimes, I reckon they don't feel like they belong in the male kingdom, so they just desire to go back to being a woman, since their confused personality basically only partly finished the job in the womb, so it can feel like .. being stuck somewhere in the middle.

Ok I actually was quibbling before and being too much of a nerd. Sorry Joseph.

Today I actually started taking a new herb for my health, and I feel pretty better.

I'm one of those guys who really yearned to become a woman, by the way, but now I'm content with my nature as it is. I can also say, that a lot of people get a way wrong idea about what womanhood is like from seeing glam in the magazines- they think that womanhood means being a stunning goddess today. So I think some people develop a "transgender desire" in themselves based on a false promise that it will make them so flowery and goddess-like and shiny and stuff like that.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 292
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth...post 594...thanks....still no response from her but I'm patient
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 293
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler..... absolutely femininity or Womanhood is more than makeup, glam and high heels..... as well masculinity is more then muscles and sexual prowess, etc
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 598
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Thanks for letting me know, she (Lindy) forwarded her information to "robyn.foley@forum.figu.org" to reestablish her FIGU account. Contacted her again for an update.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Tyler

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I think I know about that now pretty clearly.

Based on my recent voyage into herbalism, I would have to call true masculinity more of a positive inner state of comfort and stability within my surroundings, and the inner strength to feel secure and stable in reality, even though I'm not all that physically strong and I'm not muscular. It's difficult to put it in words, but it is not like a great sentimental feeling and power of intuition, more like a stable and sure one.

Kenneth

Post Number: 614
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something just occurred to me after meditation today regarding the genetically manipulated (GM) and their creator-ruler pursuers, aka the Sirians. We know that genetic manipulation was carried out in certain social classes back in the day, which made those people combative and more aggressive, in order to protect them (Sirians) from the frequently appearing aggressors at that time.

The Sirians were hunting down the genetically manipulated that escaped, not because of vengeance, retaliation or punishment so much, as it was more than likely that the Sirians created something new (aggressive GM fighter warriors) that got out of control. This would affect other cultures, civilizations and worlds. This was the Sirians doing which they would be responsible for on many levels; so they had to put an end to their manipulated creation.

Ha, you all probably know this already; just had a new brain synopsis connection. It interesting how an answer just pops into your thoughts or even when re-reading some of Billy’s information a year later, you realize new or different realities and specifics.

http://www.meiersaken.info/terrestrial_humans.html

Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page