Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 26, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through April 26, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Linda

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
This is Lindy, MsMichelle and Kenneth. Did I responded correctly this time ?

Kenneth

Post Number: 624
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

Yes you did access FIGU correctly, welcome again, you’ll get the hang of it. Msmichelle, this is the lady that I was telling you about and that you were waiting for.

Linda, Msmichelle and I were talking about the books that you are reading or about to read called “The Way to Live” and the “Might of the Thoughts”. It’s most important to not allow your “abilities” to see anomalies is a person’s aura for instance to get in the way of your evolution.

Linda, these are good folks with valuable knowledge and wisdom on this forum, including your interest of various science subjects. There is nothing wrong with viewing some of the conversations on the various sites to get a feel for how this all works. Best of everything in your studies, blogging and the teaching of Spirit, teaching of Life and teaching of Truth.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Linda

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you.

I need help understanding "not to allow seeing the images in a person's aura in impede my evolution " My understanding is that I see images that are what that person in very attached too and usually I see the stuff that could cause harm to me if I were to spend time with that person. The reason I ask this is I see very different things in people up in this area than I did in tucson. One in particular that was in tucson that I did not heed ended up being a stalking type of sociopath/psychopath, wish to avoid that type of interaction in the future.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 302
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda.... I concur welcome to the discussions....I would research various topics that you're interested in via the search engine....read some of the comments made by the members. .. and ask questions until your hearts content
MsMichelle

Linda

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 545
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Linda

i know its unlikely but can u see a persons Aura from a photograph? or get feelings/information from photos or objects?

what age did u start to see auras?

do u do art/poetry or the like on what u see/feel?

do you meditate often?

do white light meditation for protection?

i hope u dont mind my questions, i am just intrigued, i wish i could see auras, i often get feelings about a person that turn out to be true and seem to know a like minded person as soon as i meet someone

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Linda

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello ilovebilly,

Auras - rarely see them. I do however get objects and story boards ( for lack of a better term) from photos, objects, people and places of attachment. This has been going on since I was very young. My grandmother "taught" me. Artistically I feel rough and untalented. Meditation-really unsure about this. I do protect myself, you are a safe person, correct ? Your questions are fine as long as you are a person of good heart and good actions. Why do you want it see auras or be more sensitive if I may ask ?

Kenneth

Post Number: 626
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lindy,

It appears that you might be talking about “Fluidal Energy / Fluidal Powers”?

http://theyfly.com/About_Fluidal_Energy.htm

Kenneth

Linda

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I may be. I am unsure of the label but it is the strong emotional attachment that is left behind . This can be from both living (found item) and past people. Animals are usually clearer and leave this stuff on their person that they have loved and miss, this can be either a lost pet or a past pet. Is fluidal force strictly with lives that have passed away?

Corey

Post Number: 155
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda, residual fluidal forces can be felt, seen, and sometimes heard (as apirations) after someone has deceased. Through the subconsciousness one can access their residual fluidal forces from previous lifetimes (through return-connections) that are stored in their former skeletons all around the Earth, for a radius that is much larger then the Earth (3 light-seconds) as long as one was not cremated, as this destroys the return connections to all previous lifetimes' fluidal forces when the bones are destroyed. For an example: Billy (through his subconsciousness) can access Jmmanuel's fluidal forces that are residual in Jmmanuel's bones. Fluidal forces can help one overcome a problem in a current life, that one faced in a previous life, point being do not get cremated.
Salome/Corey Müske

Linda

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is very interesting. Did not know the bones held that much info.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 307
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda...... the knowledge you will attain through this material will literally take your breath away... it is so fascinating so liberating.... in the midst of all the confusion and religious delusional Madness, you will have to re-teach yourself the Truth which can be challenging but well worth it....
MsMichelle

Historeed

Post Number: 134
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum. I can also vouch for how liberating this material is. Over the past 9 years, my life has become more focused and purposeful because of this knowledge I've learned to put into practice. Happy studying:-)
Matthew Reed

Linda

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you. Looking forward other learning more .

Patm

Post Number: 464
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda,
First of all, WELCOME!
If you are interested you may want to check out a previous post regarding where to start at:http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1139.html?1491193179#POST81344

Salome
PatM

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 551
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Linda

re:
Auras - rarely see them. I do however get objects and story boards ( for lack of a better term) from photos, objects, people and places of attachment. This has been going on since I was very young. My grandmother "taught" me.

I think you can unlock some latent abilities in other Figu folks..
Can you teach us figu folks what your Grandmother taught you? and things you learnt? i am keen to learn and so would the others

re:
I do protect myself, you are a safe person, correct ?

i am a good person who does protection meditation, i try and be a good example and lend a hand to others if i can

re:
Your questions are fine as long as you are a person of good heart and good actions. Why do you want it see auras or be more sensitive if I may ask ?

Since i read The Figu material (since 2010) i am a man of good heart/actions. Before that it was just lack of knowledge so i was emotional instead of keeping my cool and using logic.

I want to be more sensitive so i know more about my environment, i also think i can be more useful at helping others find The Figu Teaching with more information

My greatest of ALL Joys is to improve the quality of life of people and introduce them to The Figu Teaching, (to make a difference)

Are you able to teach us what you know like your Grandmother did?

Most of all can you let figu folks know the best ways we can protect ourselves?
Our mates (The Plejaren say to have loving neutral positive thoughts and not to believe in unreal things (faith). White light meditation and incense works too.

if you don't want to post it on a forum i can give you my email address ppsoperr55@hotmaill.com

Or you could send it to the mods for them to inform The Figu and us Figu folk

I dont dought your abilities, i think more Figu folks should have them and they would be great students,, Billy cant tell us but those who know can. I think many Figu folks would have latent abilities that will be easy to bring out and they would put it to good use for mankind's benefit.

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 310
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda.... before you answer Peters question(ILB)... I would suggest you refrain and allow yourself to become familiar with the screen names on this discussion board
We all have special talents, gifts and abilities however such gifts and abilities can cause more harm than good if your Consciousness is not prepared to handle the information.
Peter in my opinion, you attempt to rush the process and you appear extremely confused at Times, therefore I suggest you concentrate on reading over the material and realizing your own Talents within yourself and teach yourself
MsMichelle

Tyler

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You just have to meditate..

You don't need a special instructor. If you are sensitive enough by birth, you will be able to see auras if you meditate. That's it.

If you aren't sensitive enough, no big deal. You probably have different strengths.

This line of questioning is more than a bit creepy in my opinion.

If "FIGU folks" want to learn, then sorry but ... they should not be prying into others' lives to try and take from their experiences, because anyways it will not work. They should be having their OWN intense experiences and learning from LIFE. Ilovebilly, if you want to be more sensitive ... then read Billy's books, read the spirit teaching texts that you so claim to love getting others to accept, and ... MEDITATE.

Tyler

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know why exactly, I can't put my finger on it, but your words boil my blood here, guy.

If Billy "can't" tell you that thing you want to know, why are you trying to get somebody else to tell you?

Patm

Post Number: 465
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,
Who and what are you talking about?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 552
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Tyler

its ok too share knowledge with each other

Billy cant tell us certain things because he is in contact with the Plejaren so learns things from them that he agreed he cant forward to us, we can share our knowledge freely

Linda can teach us the same thing her Grandmother tauught her, its upto Linda,its ok to ask

if more figu folks are more sensitive can only be a good thing for the future of mankind, i have not pried into anyones life

I think most of us can improve with Lindas knowledge she learnt from her Grandmother

why wouldnt you want figu folks to learn from each other, if Linda can teach us important things there is nothing wrong with that

sharing knowledge/experiences freely is what forums are for and its ok for us to do

Salome
ilovebilly

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 553
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday msmichelle

if your Consciousness is not prepared it wont be able

i read a non figu website that doctored Billys work so thought dinosaurs left earth, was confused about that and other things Michael Horn set me straight, its ok to be confused about things its part of the learning process, nothing to be embarrassed about, live n learn

imagine many figu folks who are more sensitive is my point

its not so much for myself, maybe it wont work for me, i dont know but i do know it will work for other figu folks and thats a good thing

Salome
ilovebilly

Kenneth

Post Number: 629
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

I agree with your wise recommendations to Linda.

ILB,
Yes, you can learn from others; however, this subject matter with Linda is a little different and maybe more personal. Linda is very new to the FIGU forum, recommend not being so aggressive; don’t frighten her away. There are other ways to learn this information. It appears that you mean well, but visiting other non-FIGU sites is risky, can cloud your judgment and inevitably lead you into the wrong direction.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page