Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 30, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through April 30, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tyler

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm glad I didn't get *too* strongly coloured by my feelings this time.

I think the same as Kenneth, but would add my own thought that something so personal as the artifacts of a relationship belongs as a personal treasure. Think of how little we actually saw of Billy's real personal life in the contact reports. It's just.. righteous, in my opinion.

Anyway, it wouldn't teach greater psychical sensitivity or Empfinden sense to anyone just to hear about how someone else was taught that, is my thought. Because .. in my experience, I learned it in my own way too, over a lot of long walks in nature and many days and nights of meditation. Sometimes it was during visits to others homes, which the Goblet says something like ... if there are no prophets around who can teach you, then go to places where the truth-teaching is taught, which could be a tent, a mountaintop, your neighbour's house, or a desert.

So I went to the street myself to sleep in the snow at winter, it was cold but enriching, and I've gone in as a guest to my neighbour's house and paid attention and that's where I've learned and continue to do so.

There's just no substitute for doing it for ourself, since life and meditation are the teachers. So I think you are going about it mistakenly, to think there one experience you can read about and then replicate, but certainly whatever someone's personal experience with their grandmother was all about .. and I'm glad to know my own Omas and that's it ... whatever was actually said, a great deal of the learning happened through the actual *being there*.

I'm pisces-born so it feels unnatural to me to write in logic when I just want to write with my coloured perception from feelings.. I feel like I wrote too much again, but I tried to keep it short.

Yoid

Post Number: 125
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

When you meet people who doesnt like you as you are and they show that does it have something with evolution stages or something else?
Who doesnt like you is on lower stage of evolution or viceversa?
There must be something.

thanks

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL.
I love having you around, Tyler; you make me think about myself and others at the same time.
Thank You.
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Sillyme

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid, that's a question that I've pondered throughout my life. In every case, the answer is multifaceted, no doubt. Of course, the differences play a role - differences in appearances, in cultures, in life goals, in vibes and intelligence, in language, in emotional proclivities, and on and on... but sometimes it's the similarities, too, that rubs someone's fur the wrong way. There's simply no avoiding it, pleasing everyone is not possible. The best strategy is to just be sincere in all situations, with everyone.

Tyler

Post Number: 52
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Truly?

I don't understand what's to love. I only tried to express a recommendation connected to the wellspring of love in my own best possible words. I'm afraid that I was a nerd, and took away someone else's mistake.

I'm not good at knowing if someone is pulling my leg, but I think you're being sincere. Thank you too then.

Umm .. and, your question is confusing to me, Yoid. Can you clarify it please?

Linda

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Thank you. I will do that.

Linda

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Thank you, I will follow Msmichelle's advice.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 194
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sillyme

Silly Rabbit trix are for kids!

bronzedesk (mat) :D
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 554
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 12:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Linda

Apologies for asking questions, i hope you dont mind

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Votan

Post Number: 745
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 04:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all.

There is something that we are missing about man made God or creation.

We take it for granted the material things we have been given.

Everything comes from the earth and nothing is destroyed, it just changes form and returns back into the soil.
joe

Msmichelle

Post Number: 314
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, really? You've posted over 700 post and this is what you've learned about this material?
MsMichelle

Tyler

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, I'm the one that should say sorry. I keep coming back to that matter, about sharing, and I realised that I didn't even just let you tell those events on your own, Linda, if you wanted to.

I have a strong sense of .. fantasy, sort of. I suppose it comes with being born in the sign of the fish. And sometimes, it lets my imagination get out of control, and envision a situation has more.. feeling-based significance than it perhaps actually has.

You didn't get your freedom since I butted in and interfered, and maybe you actually wanted to talk about your experience.

I still thing that some things are .. best to be kept private, like a personal keep-sake, some things are nice to sit on in silence. Whenever I have blurted about something special to my heart too soon, somehow, someway, I lost a little bit of myself ...

But ... if it punishes just asking a question, that feels wrong to me, and I feel bad for how I wrote to you, Ilovebilly. And today, I can't even ask any questions myself without my Jimminy Cricket shaking his head at me. So, actually, if you'd like Linda ... perhaps you could share with us..?

I'm actually interested too now, but just .. since we haven't actually met, I will feel better please if you keep too many deeply personal details out. I'm certain we've done that around here at times, including me, but today I just hate to know more about a person than their own best friend or their own mother would..

Tyler

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 03:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uh, that is to say, Linda.. could you then, if you liked, tell us ..?

Hm. Well no, I actually went for a walk today, and still, I just cannot even want to know into your own thing. A wise man simply showed me not to advise people about where my own magical adventures come from or else they would cease to exist.

They just have to find their own way to having them, through the teaching of spirit, teaching of truth, teaching of life, and I just suppose there is no other way about it.

Kenneth

Post Number: 632
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lindy,

FYI, you might want to paraphrase or use quotations from a previous conversation to help folks follow your posts? ;) Just a suggestion?

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 633
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

Don't put too much trust in the Zodiac signs, the horoscope or terrestrial astrology charts of today. According to Billy it is not accurate.

". . . the information and the basic knowledge respectively, that the astrologers always referring to, in terms of their calculations, etc., aren’t reliable anymore, because these information are based on star constellations that were observable from Earth around 2,000 years ago. But in the meantime the position of Earth has changed profoundly, hence the observable constellations have changed significantly as well, which means, that nowadays the basic knowledge of astrology is antiquated and therefore no longer accurate at all."

https://theyflyblog.com/2014/08/11/billy-meier-terrestrial-astrology/

Kenneth

Linda

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, thank you.

Tyler

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Huff.. I don't. I think it through on my own. I'm no blind believer in anything.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 242
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

Just follow your own thinking. If you're into astrology, take from it what you want and ignore what anyone else has to say, or at least take what they say with a pinch of salt. If it gets you through your life, then so be it. Just keep an open mind until you're ready to let go in your own time. Astrology isn't dangerous, even if it is inaccurate. I don't accept that it is completely inaccurate like Kenneth claims. I suspect like the religions of the world, there is still some truth to it. I certainly have seen some accuracy. Go with your own judgement, no one else's, regardless of what people here say. The underlying principle of FIGU and Billy's mission is self-government, self-determination. I really don't think this is stressed enough on this forum. There is a tendency to undermine deviating thought, but such thinking can be, and I believe often is, part of an evolutionary path, and that needs to be respected.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 317
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's fine to have tools to assist in self government self-determination, however, I agree the Reliance on Tools can be dangerous, such as Astrology, Brain entrainment tools, IQs, Intelligence, Employment, skills and abilities,etc
We also have a responsibility to step in when we sense some of the members are falling off the tracks and heading in a dangerous area
IMO, we must Forceless Force Ourselves to stay in alignment with the Spiritual Teaching, otherwise we risk vulnerability from others or situations
MsMichelle

Tyler

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks. I say huffily at first, but.. :-) Thanks.

Actually, my ideas about my own piscean nature didn't come purely from my own thoughts anyway, but were guided partly by some logic from others.

In contact 169, the conversation is briefly about how Taurus-born women often share a certain negative personality trait, and then in contact 134, Billy and Ptaah have an exchange of words about how Billy being Aquarius-born affects the way in which he uses words in a sentence that Ptaah doesn't understand well until it gets explained to him.

Since Billy was born in February and is still an Aquarius-born human being, then to me it is logical that the wonky tilt of the planet has not actually affected the order or sequence or timing of the zodiac signs that we human beings are born into, however it might certainly make astrological reading of the stars in order to discern more finicky factors impossible.

Therefore I conclude that an Aquarius-born human being still is the same sign today as he was 2000 years ago, so I conclude that I am still a piscean-born human being who carries the traits of Pisces in both the negative and the positive, just like a person born on March 1st 2000 years ago, because the basic trajectory of the Earth is still the same, and if I know reality rightly, the zodiac sign that we are born into comes from the position of the Earth on its path of trajectory in the solar system and is not influenced by the tilt or misalignment of the Earth from its own natural poles.

Tyler

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

....I'm not really this much of a nerd in real life..... Please have an open mind with me if I meet any of you at the SSSC someday, when I have the means to travel there. On the Internet I say a lot but in person I'm actually pretty normal.....

Tyler

Post Number: 58
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I suppose I really actually am

Votan

Post Number: 749
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill

My partner is into Astrology and she is 100% accurate.

She has studied people with their star signs in the real world and I must say she is good.

This might sound silly but my interpretation is that when you die your spirit form goes to the star sign you were born with.

Billy is a prime example as he reincarnated in February as far as I remember and he keeps coming back in February, could be coincidence or not.

We all have different opinions and that is good in a way but not to be led by others.

I was asked who I admire and my answer is myself as i have achieved and tried to help people.
joe

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page