Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 16, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through April 16, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 272
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey,

Yes, you are right – in this sentence “Gewaltsamkeit” relates to actions by humans that interrupt what would be in harmony with nature.

“…da vom Menschen das natürlich-schöpfungs-mässige Streben nach Höherem und Vollkommenerem gewaltsam abgewürgt wird..”

This should imply (my own translation) “… as the natural creational aspiration (quest/drive/striving) towards (what is) higher and more perfect is forcefully suffocated (stifled / killed off) by Man…”

But the origin of this word does not relate only to humans.
“Gewalt” has its roots in the old German word “waltan” which meant “to be strong, to command, to control, to dominate”.
It related to all actions, processes in which or by which humans, animals, plants or objects are influenced, changed or harmed.
The entity that executes such power may not only be humans.
It may e.g. apply to nature’s forces ("Naturgewalten")- but here it expresses more neutrally the great strength behind the forces at work.

But “Gewaltsamkeit” applied by humans often implies “unduly / illegally using force / coercion”.

Salome,

Bill

Corey

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bill. In the 488th contact, Ptaah explains that "Gewalt" is derived from the Old Lyrian term "Gewila" which is defined by Plejaren linguists as: '‘using all available coercing means, powers based in the psyche, mind and consciousness, capabilities and skills, in order to carry out and wield monstrous (immense/tremendous) actions and deeds.’

For the German of this contact, see footnote at the end of this article here: http://au.figu.org/content/Is%20the%20Core%20Group%20of%20the%20FIGU%20an%20Elite....pdf

Salome
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 274
Posted on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Corey.
Peace and Good Health for you and all in 2016.

Bill

Bianca

Post Number: 127
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2016 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since most of the posts here have gone sideways and downwards, and the negativities people write create the bad and harmful influence on many of the readers world wide. I feel there should not be posted at all, freedom of speech or not! This is Figu d/b.
I would like this forum to go back to its original purpose because spreading negativities here on this forum is not what this place is suppose to be, it is meant to educate those who want to learn about Creation and how to become real human beings.

I would like to propose that a new thread be open with a new topic of 'Genesis'. If anyone who has the true understanding of the book and can do minor explanations or paraphrase from the book, that would be just super for us all, I think. I don't this book will be translated anytime soon so why not get at least snippets from it and learn some more truths that would also educate all the governments and UN readers.
Thank you and Salome
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Justsayno

Post Number: 672
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca, good idea about bringing forward snippets from Genesis. But you do realize negative events are brought forward so they can be changed right? As you well know nothing can be either all positive or all negative. Freedom of speech is especially important right now.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Corey

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca,

I disagree with you that many of the posts here are sideways, and downwards (i.e. negative), just peruse the "The Way to Live" thread, where people are learning to be a true human-being through discussion. This is one small example, of how, many of the posters here are doing the very thing you are demanding of them, being 'diamonds in the rough', learning how to be true human-beings, and learn about the Creation.

True, there are times where there is some negativity and such, but this is to be expected, as many of the negative effects of overpopulation, global warming, religion, war, etc, are spoken about here on the FIGU forums, as many of these items are constantly disseminated by Billy, and FIGU, and these items, which will start affecting us human-beings of Earth sooner, rather then later, so it is good, and speaking about the negative effects should be encouraged, if anything, as the masses still have the illogical 'no concern for tomorrow-buy this car and your life will get better-procreate as may children as possible' mentality of a television commercial, which is sad, because, as some of the paraphrasing, and translations I have disseminated here on the FIGU English forums from "Arahat Athersata" indicate, procreating unlimited children violates the laws of species conservation, and it's feasible that many of these young children in the world today, will starve to death, and other 'abnormal deaths' (AA) will come to them, if desertification increases, the fourth world fire breaks out (and everything is rationed, and there is mass starvation), or in my specific country, the probable collapse of 2020 happens. All of this will come due to us, human-beings of Earth, due to the law of cause and effect, which is one of the casual laws of the Creation that must fulfill itself. Hopefully the government, and UN readers will read my words, find my translations/paraphrases in the archives, and heed Billy's warning, before these young ones starve to death, in the coming decades (or sooner).

If you are expecting any changes from UN, or governmental readers perusing the forums, I have personally posted many a translation, or paraphrasing, from many a pertinent/urgent topic here on the FIGU English forums, I can vouch that Jacob S. has done so too, as has Indi, Gaiaguys, as does Billy with this Bulletins, and there has not been any vast, and sweeping changes, here on planet Earth. I'm not trying to be negative here, just an observation, that spans many years, with two accounts, here on the English forums. Then again, maybe today is the day, something one of them reads here on the forums, will strike a nerve, and we will see a worldwide-birth-stop tomorrow.

As for your "Genesis" request, I own the book, but I have not taken it out of the plastic, I have other books to read first, so I will be unable to do any translations, or paraphrasing.
Sorry, best wishes to you!

It is truly my hope that you do not discount some of the 'rough-diamond' posters, as there is truly people accumulating knowledge and wisdom, and truly there are people making neutral cognitions, and conscious, as well as, unconscious evolution is at work, here on the English forums, as truly people try to find their way to slowly learn to fulfill the laws and recommendations of Creation. Like "The Way to Live" states, people are like waves, each with their individual flow pattern, and we are all individuals, I suppose, and there are over 8.3 billion ways to the truth (as many ways to the truth, as there are people counted by the 'Bio-gram' count).

Salome.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Votan

Post Number: 482
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

What is this book Genesis. Where did you get it.
joe

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 66
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

I agree with Corey, in us not closing our eyes from the negatives. They are part of life, and required for learning and improvement. I have just read the latest shared extracts on figu.org from Billy’s contacts with Ptaah on 23rd December and 06th January. Many pages analyzing the state of current societies, European Union, dealings with the refugee crisis, New Year events in Cologne. Certainly a heavy doses of bad things and trends for more.

At the same time, I share Bianca’s concerns in as far as perceiving our forum discussions as somewhat unbalanced, with too much stress on witnessed politics, economics etc., without at the same time making an effort to sufficiently discuss root causes in careless thoughts, resulting feelings, behaviors, which are not aligned with natural laws and recommendations. We contributors and readers would benefit more, if spending quality time with reflecting about the flaws, not in a depressive style (kind of Bianca’s downward spiral), but brainstorming about the various feasible avenues and little practical measures for gradually improving things.

Bianca, I can’t serve you with explanations of the Genesis book based on “the true understanding of the book”. I read it once, and got certainly very impressed by it, but would not consider myself as grasping things in all depth yet. Too inexperienced a student of the spiritual teaching I am.

Joe, there are only two books from FIGU that are based on transmission from the high level of Petale. Those are

“Genesis”
https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/genesis?language=en

and “Dekalog Dodekalog”
https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/dekalog-dodekalog?language=en

I found Dekalog to be super important for me as a former follower of Christianity. Reading the unfalsified details and understandable explanations for the 10+2 recommendations was eye-opening.

What I would be happy to do (in the limits of my realistically disposable time), is to upload the translated table of content of Genesis, and have forum readers picking a part that they would love to get snippets from, to discuss with other.

Salome,
Stefan

Bianca

Post Number: 128
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to make a correction: I think that priority ONE should be to make efforts to bring to the people here and elsewhere the teaching from the book 'god and god delusions', something to this effect in this title.
…Everything is in One, and One is in all, and everything is there in this infinite Creation for every single being, and the single being is there for the whole extensive All.
OM

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2016 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

As promised, here the table of contents from FIGU’s book Genesis. The original over here, am using a Microsoft Word document:

table of content, German.docx,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentInhaltsverzeichnis
FIGU - Genesis (17.2 k)

And my best effort of a translation is as follows:
 table of content, English.docx,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentTable of contents
FIGU - Genesis (18.5 k)

Let me know, what part is of special interest to extract from and discuss with each other.

Salome,
Stefan

Theoldthomas

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stefan, thank you for the contents pages of the Genesis book. I have some information I would like to share with you in private if you have the time. My name is Thomas Hall and my email is there.are.no.circles@gmail.com. This is in relation to the Forum specifically and to the book "Genesis" that is being discussed.

Thomas

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Have seen your message and will email you now...

Salome,
Stefan

Theoldthomas

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. Have any of you read any further details about the renewal phases that sweep through the material belt other than what is available on the future of mankind site? I wonder specifically if this renewal wipes out everything as it passes or if the renewal is not destructive. I have many of BEAMs books but haven't found more about the subject.

Thanks in advance...
Thomas (the old one lol)

Patm

Post Number: 371
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Theoldthomas,

The birth of the Creation Universal Consciousness (Big Bang) 46.5 million-million years ago also began the 1st Creation Universal Consciousness Wake/Slumber period.
We are currently in the first half of that period or the 1st Waking Period which will last 311.04 x10^12 earth years.
This 1st Waking period includes an Expansion (155.5 million million years) and a Contraction (155.5 million million years). We are currently 46.5 million million years into the Expansion.

The coarse-substantial matter & matter belt was first created 115 thousand million years ago. This was the beginning of the first of the Matter belt renewal phases (transformations) each lasting 49 thousand million years. We are currently 17 thousand million years into the 3rd Matter belt Renewal Phase (transformation).

"Through necessary renewal-cataclysms the matter belt only exists in each case 49 thousand millions years, after which it passes and out of the back-developing energy a new matter belt comes into being."
Durch notwendige Erneuerungs-umwälzungen existiert der Materiegürtel jeweils nur 49 Milliarden Jahre, wonach er vergeht und aus der rückentstehenden Energie ein neuer Materiegürtel entsteht.

Please see also the Creational Timeline at:
https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=U25QHx4MJoY%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Above information is based on my translations of Question 9 & 53 from Billy Meier's book:
Teaching script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life
Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens
which may contain errors.

Salome
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 372
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Theoldthomas,

An additional note:
The drawing I referred you to only contains seven of the many Matter belt renewal phases.
The universe will continue to expand for 155.5 million million years then will contract for 155.5 million million years at which point the universe will dissolve. After the contraction period there will be a slumber period of 311.04 x 10^12 years while further evolution occurs and at the end of the slumber period bears a new universe-form i.e. creation-form in which henceforth no longer includes a matter-belt.

The above information is based on my translation of Question 52 from Billy Meier's book:
Teaching script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life

Salome
PatM

Theoldthomas

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2016 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Pat. So I wonder what happens to life that hasn't reached the Arahat level when the wave of renewal passes? Are they killed only to reincarnate or are the absorbed by Creation like at the end of the contraction of the entire universe?
Thank you for your help!

Learnmore12

Post Number: 57
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 08:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is mentioned in the GoT (page 579) that the creation will continue to exist for 311,040,000,000,000 (311 million million, 040 thousand million) years, during which there is a constant becoming and passing and again a new becoming. So what year are we now in, in terms of Creation?

Corey

Post Number: 1261
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12, Please see Patm's post 371 and post 372 which is three posts above yours in this very thread of "The Creation Itself", I think this may answer your question?
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216
-----
Salome/Corey Müske

Peacewarden

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patm wrote:

Hi Theoldthomas,

An additional note:
The drawing I referred you to only contains seven of the many Matter belt renewal phases.
The universe will continue to expand for 155.5 million million years then will contract for 155.5 million million years at which point the universe will dissolve. After the contraction period there will be a slumber period of 311.04 x 10^12 years while further evolution occurs and at the end of the slumber period bears a new universe-form i.e. creation-form in which henceforth no longer includes a matter-belt.

The above information is based on my translation of Question 52 from Billy Meier's book:

Salome
PatM

------------------------

It doesn't contain any errors.

Patm

Post Number: 381
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peacewarden,

It is my translation which may contain errors...

Salome
PatM

Votan

Post Number: 642
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As Creation created the universe on a mathematical equation has any one cracked that code yet and found creation yet.

I am sure that the super computer using the principle of quantum physics will be able to work it out.
joe

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 506
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Votan

I can see 49 equations
The Figu will show the nations
The Secrets of The Creation
the spirit is a molecule
explain what is time
howto explore the mind
whats found inside

To The Power Of 49!!!!

The Figu will write a book
need to be strong to look
corner stones of creation
and its true foundation
New science springs forth
so study hard cnotes ;-)
and the meditations

Most think its untrue
i see it through the gloom
They know The Creation
how we are all Creations
so its only natural
the Figu is the bastion
of knowledge,wisdom,Love
The Sohar and Djedi ;-)

The secrets of The Creation
shown to every nation
tick tock is that the time
i will continue this rhyme
There will be many with a keen Eye

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Yoid

Post Number: 122
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How will be looking the universe after next big bang i know there will be no material belt only fine spiritual energy, no humans anymore. Is something written about that ? Does Ptaah, Semjase said about it ?
And Billy was 7 minutes in hyperraum and saw creation he wrote that he became a part of a collective concioussness , that could be look like the next stage?

thanks

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page