Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 30, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through May 30, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tyler

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wrote a little too much actually. Right now, you can take it from me: You dont need to care about what a "ratio" is because it doesn't make sense to you now, so it's not worth it to ponder it yet.

In all the lessons, there is something somewhere that will click in your head, I promise. My recommendation is to find that, and not worry about the stuff that appears too foreign yet. This is not like Buddhism where your supposed to just sit there and stare at an acorn in a guy's palm until you 'really see the acorn' or something.

Time is precious, so learn what you can, don't make it too hard on yourself by tackling knowledge that is above your current ability to comprehend - and then later come back after you've grown some, since it might make sense to you then.

Tyler

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was not in my own voice.. AGAIN.

Ok, instead of all that.. today we had a peace meditation, so I'll just say.. hi first of all ..

And, well me, I am pretty tired day-to-day. I don't sleep well. So for me, the lessons about sleep and the 'sleep meditation' will no doubt be helpful.

You could.. probably pretty safely disregard that stuff I wrote above. I still write in others' voices.. often.

I also don't work as much as I should, so for me, the lessons "Human Beings Without Work Or Other Valuable Activity Go to Seed" from http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Human_Beings_Without_Work_Or_Other_Valuable_Activity_Go_to_Seed fits with my situation and life.

See what I meant, maybe..? I mean, you are aware of whether you're exhausted or not, aren't you..? You can recognise what it feels like to be tired and low vitality? So maybe you need the same lesson as I do..

Kenneth

Post Number: 582
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

Many folks on this forum gave you a little different response to your question, “how does one study the spiritual teaching other than by reading The Goblet of Truth, The Talmud of Jmmanuel and other books and pamphlets published by FIGU?”

By the way, when asking legitimate question on this forum, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Nonetheless, their all correct; for myself, when reading the Goblet of Truth for the second time, it was like reading a different book all over again, because my comprehension and understanding of the truth is more developed. Most everyone learns in a little dissimilar way and at a different pace, nothing wrong with that. Then, when reading the “The Way to Live”, gave me valuable depth of understanding and knowledge in what Billy was saying.

Good questions, I learned something as well.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 526
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday

My thoughts ATM
As we burn brighter (so to speak) we attract light n dark forces. Neutral positive thoughts and Love/thoughts are IMPORTANT protection from dark forces.

Always keep your cool no matter what, our powers are strong when we are cool headed

We can also quite easily imagine things that seem real

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/An_important_word_concerning_the_occult_forces_and_meditation

Install a magnetometer app that makes a sound if its reading a change, if it does i do the white light meditation if feeling bad vibes or thoughts

((The white light meditation is great protection)) google it as i dont see much about white light meditation mentioned in the English translations, i always do it before sleep (is briefly mentioned in one of the meditation pages before sleep) re: On going to bed the meditative concentration is directed at visualising a light-appearance, which can be created in all personally-desired colours.

The pyramid (kings chamber) has always been a powerful place, i put my light (consciousness) there and plug into its energy, works wonders for me

DONT DO EUPHORIC Meditation (to fix things)

Euphoric meditation is willfully generating thoughts of bliss, joy and well being, these thoughts have a direct influence in the psyche by generating similar feelings.
Because the consciousness is focused on these feelings a delusion occurs because these feelings are purely generated from the consciousness and don't have any realistic foundation. These delusions can have such a severe impact that the person who practices this meditation form will become unable to separate reality from fiction.
When this occurs it will have damaging effects on the psyche and can cause a mania and schizophrenia that will be hard, if impossible to heal.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_Basics

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_from_Clear_Sight

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Philosophy_of_Life

You can easily weed out the negatives.

In order to break through this vicious cycle of mean acts, of self-created pain and suffering, the consciousness must be changed and control over it must be won

If feeling tired white light meditation for 10 mins works wonders or a micro sleep 10 mins if u didnt get much sleep,The 77 meditations print a few copies and leave one next to your bed,toilet and tv lounge or anywhere you are left waiting around e.g. take on the train or bus etc...

If no work then Create Work, study more, clean up more, assist others more, exercise twice per day, Create Work!

We need to ground ourself, walk barefoot on the grass or have a shower or swim,gardening etc...

Vitamin c, vitamin D, zinc and spirulina everyday

Moringa oleifera (HERBAL) powder tea tastes ok especially when negative forces are about

Good thoughts/Love are the best protection

Be with people if you need too or seek professional help (goto hospital is free in Australia and works fast),dont be remote from the community

The candle meditation reveals things we need to know, its important, i imagine a light on the flame

Burn incense, it works wonders

77 meditations is on this page, very important
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_from_Clear_Sight

As has been said since time immemorial: “Sleep is a changeable factor of consciousness, and thoughts, feelings and actions form accordingly”

Also physical cleanliness is of significance concerning sleep

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/About_Suicide

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your replies. I think PatM more or less answered my question, but I agree that one has to learn at one's own pace. I always have. Perhaps for some of you it was a deliberate conscious effort to become a member of FIGU and study the spiritual teaching. For me, I need to feel ready. I believe one day I will come to it and I will be ready to commit myself to it. Maybe it won't be in this life, but that's fine. I found Billy in this life when I was 17 because of an interest I had in UFOs, and I found him again when I was 32, at which point my life's journey began to make a lot of sense to me. I'm honoured to have heard, taken notice of, and accept the prophet of the New Age. Back in my twenties I used to think that Christians wouldn't recognize "Jesus" if he returned to this world. I imagined them turning him away because he didn't fit their idea of what he should look like and say, and in a manner of speaking, I was right, and I think that's a shame.

Tyler

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well hey, guys, is it true that if we sign up for the passive membership, we will get some more order and structure in our lesson path from the spirit lesson letters that are put out quarterly?

Maybe it doesn't have to be so 'pick-and-choose' like I thought?

Yoid

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi! I just want to tell that when i read BEAM books i feel my thaughts are changing, my view is changing, my personality is changing and i feel the need to read further every day , these books just cant stop.How can we be such dumb, blind ,deaf. I feel inner calm after reading. What do you think?

thanks

Kenneth

Post Number: 613
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

;-) That's what it's all about.

When you're involved with the "interest-free community on the topics of humanities teaching ufology" and the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life, the teaching of truth and therefore the teaching of the truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal power of all existence, Creation; your personality, personal prospective and outlook on life will change for the better.

Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 135
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Yoid, I would say it must be working, keep reading! Salome!
Salome/Corey Müske

Tyler

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something that I encountered the other day..

If I am lying to myself a lot and making myself miserable through the lies that I am telling myself, then the 12 meditations can be very helpful, because they are a strong and sturdy reminder of my actual nature. But I had to recite one a bunch of different occasions and practice it before their might was strong enough to unfold their power in my consciousness. It works in German very strongly, because of the symbol for "Wahrheit" and the fact that they all begin with "Wahrheitlich ..."

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/images/Wahrheit.preview.png

Tyler

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Joseph

If you don't want to study and learn, that really is your decision. I'm sorry I pushed and got aggressive before.

But, are you certain that you are making your decision in a clear state of mind?

Your not alone in having felt like maybe it would be better to wait til the next life. But all I can say is ... if it really appears like too much work that it has to be shoved off until the next life, then it's a good time to really ask the question, "What is really wrong with myself?" if life appears like a lot bigger battle than it really should be. That's not just my idea; that's what Billy wrote.

I know what my answer to that question was .. that's what I'm working on today.

If you really want to leave it off til the next life, that is your decision. But, are you sure that it is really the decision that you want to make?

Salome,
Cody David Tyler Rutland

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 146
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tyler,

I have just noticed that your question from 08 March is still unanswered. Let me share my own personal experience in that respect.

For about 1/2 year I checked the publicly accessible reading and video material on the Internet, trying to poke a hole into the literally otherworldly but “if true what more important thing to know in depth in life could there possibly be?”. To my huge surprise there were no ugly flaws, the way they are the standard for religions.

That brought me to the second stage of ordering actual FIGU books (contact reports) and in parallel many randomly picked (German) books. I soon felt like being a kid with enough money at the candy store, as none of the books had been boring, non-applicable or even containing implausible/false claims. It took a few more months till for myself acknowledging that this is the real deal, the real description of what is happening within us and within the whole universe. I then used the chance of a visit back to my home country Germany for also travelling to Switzerland, curious about the actual persons at the FIGU who had already spent dozens of years with this study material. What would this do to them? Actually meeting several of them, I could realize that they were in no way weird, but fellows it was fun to talk to and be around with. Warmhearted but also anchored in daily life with their feet on the ground.

Within a year I understood that sitting on a treasury of 30-40 excellent books and using my limited spare time for reading and re-reading several in parallel can’t possibly be the smartest way of generating this life’s delta of feasible wisdom growth. That was the moment of remembering that I had read somewhere about a possibility of subscribing to a structured course of the Geisteslehre, that is the Spiritual Teaching. Nobody had made any promotion for it. Even the FIGU core group members in Switzerland had not said a bleep about it during my visit. Now reading the details on http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/mitgliedschaften I realized that there is something special about this course. It requires a level of seriousness that goes beyond placing an online order. 1) One needs to identify enough with the cause for applying for passive FIGU membership, 2) One needs to realize that this study is not over and done with within 3-5 years, first to last lesson will span about 30 years! I might not get old enough for reading the last one 3) You have no entitlement for becoming a passive member plus student. Write down the reasons for your interest to eventually qualify. And yes, sorry for you guys with Anglo-Saxon roots, the whole courseware is exclusively in German. 3 times a year one gets a new printed manual, containing 4 lessons, with those about 15 pages in length. At certain steps of the study you will find free specialty manuals added to the shipment. You learn on your own, but can at any moment contact FIGU for seeking feedback on questions. There is no pricy upfront commitment for the lectures, once in the program you pay for the shipments as they happen and nobody will stop you from exiting it.

Tyler, I am now in year 3 and during the first year I thought that I should ask for an accelerated program, as the learning effort appeared to be too light. No longer so, am currently rather at risk of falling behind. The material is, what a surprise, didactically excellently structured. Revisiting topics and each time digging deeper for building up a very solid understanding and staging the practical application of what has already been learned in theory. I should not and will not write about details of the content.

In respect of study material, the Passive Membership alone will only add the Wassermannzeit booklet, which can also be separately ordered in the online store. That one is not meant as courseware, but as vehicle for sharing stories and articles from members that beyond those in the bulletins.

It goes without saying, everyone needs to determine on her/his own what learning path is most suitable, and when so.

Salome,
Stefan

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

Are you aware of the concept of neutral-positive-equalised thinking? So as not to be unbalanced in your thinking you are well advised to check out the negative sites out there in cyberspace. "MAHESH" is quite capricious (as in Capricorn, the GOAT). Search for 666 at futureofmankind.co.uk
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 233
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler, that's OK. I don't hold a grudge. We are who we are. We just need to learn to co-exist, and we can't do that if we don't respect each other's free will.

I don't have a clear state of mind, and I've never been certain about most decisions I've made throughout my life. I've asked the question, "What is wrong me?" too many times, and I continue to ask it, but the answers change nothing.

Am I sure I want to leave studying and learning the spiritual teaching until the next life? Did I say for certain that's what I intend to do? I'm not sure I did. I wouldn't commit to such a clear decision.

Commit. That has got to be the true answer to the question "What is wrong with me?" I can't commit myself to anything, not even to the evolution of my own life. Actually, that isn't entirely true because I can commit to my writing, but it's the only thing to which I am committed, even when I am unable to write. It's what defines me. Everything else I have kept at a distance. I have allowed nothing and no one to get close to me. That isn't something I'm proud of.

I'm not always so unreachable, but I've always messed up because I really have no idea, about anything. And yet I am sure that one still learns and evolves despite not studying the spiritual teaching.

Tyler

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Stefan :-)

I have another question. Do you know whether it is alright to ask for help from an actual passive member with organising my own application and laying it out in a fine structure, so that it isn't too wordy and time-consuming for the core group members to read and review?

Tyler

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That must have been very fun for you heehee, to see the shop that way. Sorry, I was so focused on my own goal, I didn't properly listen to your experience.

My funds have always been so limited (my own fault), but I can imagine the excitement to think of all the wonderous things to know, when gazing at the options in the shop. There are a few books I am excited to buy next. I think the OM will contain many wonderful psyche-forming verses, and put some melody back into my heart.

Yoid

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When someone is a passive group member or gonner mitgliedshaft he receives another spiritual teachings which cant be bought in figu shop?
If thats the case why cant just buy and read it?

thanks

Patm

Post Number: 453
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

Becoming a FIGU Passive member is slightly different than 1. Spiritual Teaching Study - Passive Membership
The Teaching of Spirit, for practical study in acquiring self-recognition, evolution, knowledge and informatïon in a purposeful way. (to request in writing an application form for the study please contact FIGU. Teaching letters/lessons appear three times per year). Additional information is printed in the current price list.

1. Geisteslehrestudium-Passiv-Mitgliedschaft

Die Lehre des Geistes zum praktischen Studium, um Selbsterkennung, Evolution, Wissen und Information zu erarbeiten auf gezieltem Weg. (Anmeldeformulare für das Studium bitte bei der FIGU schriftlich anfordern. Lehrbriefe erscheinen 3 mal pro Jahr). Nähere Informationen dazu sind in der aktuellen Preisliste abgedruckt.

2. Patron/Sponsor Membership
As a patron/sponsor member, you support our community financially without further obligations and responsibilities.
This membership is intended primarily for individuals. The minimum annual contribution amounts to CHF 250 -

2. Gönner-Mitgliedschaft

Als Gönner-Mitglied unterstützen Sie unseren Verein finanziell ohne weitere Verpflichtungen und Aufgaben.
Diese Mitgliedschaft besteht prinzipiell nur für Einzelpersonen. Der Jahresmindestbeitrag beträgt CHF 250.-

Patm

Post Number: 454
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yoid,

Sorry I hit post before I was finished. Bottom line you have to request the application form from FIGU to begin The Spiritual Teaching - Spirit Lessons. This also requires FIGU Passive Membership. Once they approve your application you can begin the Spirit Lessons/Letters which will be sent to you in hardcopy format (in German only). You cannot just order the Spirit Lessons as you can all other FIGU material, books, etc.

One requirement: once you receive these Spirit Lessons is that you will have to translate them yourself. No one can translate these for you therefore I recommend beginning your German language study first.

Hope this helps,
Salome
PatM

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 148
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid, Tyler,

First the easier question. Reading again the details of the application material and the email exchange going with it, there is no rule that discourages an applicant from using some help with the application process.

And let me be more precise with my earlier description. There are actually 2 pathways for entering the structed Spiritual Teaching course programme.

1) Emailing info@figu.org and asking for currently applicable copies of the forms for “Studienmitgliedschaft und Passiv-Mitgliedschaft” (that is the combination of both, passive group membership plus Spiritual Teaching programme).

2) Picking up the ready to go form “anmeldung_goenner-deutsch.pdf” (registration as sponsor) from the membership description page and while filling it in, making use of the offered option to beside the annual minimum donation also apply for the Spiritual Teaching programme, with its extra costs. Meaning again, a combination of sponsor plus Geisteslehre.

Now reading the forms going with both scenarios more carefully, I stand corrected. It seems that only the path via the sponsor route requires a written story about motivations, at least as far as my scenario 1) form from 2015 is concerned. That makes sense, as the motivation for the sponsor group of people is not that obvious.

To your question, Yoid. Here my guess about reasons. Check the application text in the PDF document for sponsors. It contains quite some language of legally binding nature that expects upcoming registered students to handle the study material with utmost care and to sign for this promise - the same is true for the papers under scenario 1) from above. Confidentiality is here a major concern. And I can tell you that much, it is not for commercial reasons. In the lectures themselves, it is for example mentioned that not even family members should share their learning material. The main reason is for instance described in the FIGU book Genesis: a true, wise and responsible teacher/mentor of the spiritual teaching would never endanger a student by confronting her/him with facts that this person is not yet ready to absorb well. Progress needs to happen step by step. Sure, FIGU can’t ask the police to monitor what you will actually do with the provided study material. But a signed legal document should at least help a bit against gross neglect and moral hazards.

Greetings,
Stefan

Tyler

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's so mysterious..

I have waited a long time before I may request a membership- for my psyche to be repaired, for me to know a bit how to think and learn.

I was afraid if I learned too soon, I would betray the truth.

Carolyn

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph, I'm with you on that. . . same thing. I browse with the Meier material as I feel the urge, but am not intensively studying it. Most of what the spiritual teachings say is already an integral part of my life philosophy. I'm sure there is more to learn than I have learned, but I'm not sure that I can absorb it and make it my own in this lifetime!

As far as a Prophet not being recognized in his time, this is always true. Only the people who already know him and are expecting him, will really recognize and "remember" him. I do see the face of the old prophet Henoch in Eduard Meier. It also occurred to me to think he might have incarnated as Noah, who was of Henoch's lineage. So that is no joke. I would imagine that he's about out of patience with the goings-on here on the earth, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't test people a bit. . .. as regards their sincerity and so on.

I do not believe that Eduard's spirit was in Jmmanuel, who today we call Jesus. I'm not sure where the idea came from that Henoch had incarnated as Jmmanuel, who at least in my mind is another and just as enigmatic personality.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Patm

Post Number: 481
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn,

You may want to review the following regarding the Nokodemion Line:

https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=z1oT5JjY8f4%3d&tabid=305&portalid=0

Salome
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page