Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 06, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through June 06, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 638
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

Regarding astrology of today, you said; "I don't accept that it is completely inaccurate like Kenneth claims."

What was in quotes “…”, were not my words. This was in fact from Billy Meier, August 2014, translated by Patric Chenaux; you’d recognize that if you initiated the link? If you don’t accept what Billy said, that’s OK too; you’re not forced to accept anything on this (Billy’s) FIGU forum.

https://theyflyblog.com/2014/08/11/billy-meier-terrestrial-astrology/

Sincerely
Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 753
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler

No problem I actually enjoy your posts.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 754
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

Billy also stated that there is one person that is fairly accurate in her astrology.

I cannot remember the name and it is not easy to find on search engine. You put in Astrology and you get pages and pages of info.
joe

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 555
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day folks

Astrology is based on the stars, the charts etc.. used today are (mentioned in cnotes) from memory 50,000 years old, for astrology to work it needs to be adjusted to align with todays star movements

I reckon Billy is mostly born in February as its a good time to be born for a prophet/his mission, it gives certain personality traits,i think the Plejaren and/or higher levels play a part and choose his birth date

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Cpl

Post Number: 902
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,
The spirit may incarnate into any star sign, and always on the earth until we move physically to another place in the universe. Billy's spirit often has incarnated in February because of the exceptional pioneer of Aquarian energies, or prophet, that he needed to be.
His case is not the usual.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Votan

Post Number: 755
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 02:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

Sorry but I cannot understand your last post.

So you are saying that Billy should not have travelled and looked into other religions.

What a boring life that would be to live in.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2686
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the Topic. The following posts are an example of what this section was intended for: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3749.html?1091645686

Votan

Post Number: 756
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly

How do the Plejaren if they are human like us play a part and choose his birthdate. After all Billy is more advanced then they are.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 641
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

This is very interesting;

You said, "Billy also stated that there is one person that is fairly accurate in her astrology."

If you find the link, it would be interesting to read. So what is this one person doing correctly that most others are doing wrong?

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 642
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

In your post 56, you bring up a very good point.

"Since Billy was born in February and is still an Aquarius-born human being, then to me it is logical that the wonky tilt of the planet has not actually affected the order or sequence or timing of the zodiac signs that we human beings are born into, however it might certainly make astrological reading of the stars in order to discern more finicky factors impossible."

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 757
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth

Yes it is a woman that has a excellent knowledge of the star signs. She has written a book.
joe

Indi

Post Number: 797
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In an answer to Billy about astrology, it was mentioned by Christian that a book by a 'Jane Goodman' could be recommended.

However, I am sure he meant 'Linda Goodman' who has a book from long ago called 'Sun Signs'.
I have a copy of that book that I bought in the 1970's.

Personally, I think there are way better books on the topic than hers - that use more precise measurement - I find hers to be more a 'flavour of the month' type book - to suit the times. It has sold 6 million copies so that indicates main stream audience style book.

It has been a long time since I had an interest in Astrology.

I am sure you can download a copy of her book online for free if you search.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1294
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I seem to remember that there was also a man, I think his last name may have begun with an H, who they said had the closest thing to correct astrology for the Earth.

Kenneth

Post Number: 646
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Did not realize that we were off topic. Thanks for the nudge. Excellent information on:

Neutral-positive thinking:
“Is acting and reacting to things, events and phenomena which occur inside yourself and outside yourself in a logical, objective and unbiased way. It's seeing the things as they are, without any subjective coloring in positive or negative ways.

This means that you must see an object or a subject (person) as it is, without tagging it with positive or negative value judgments, the moment when you do that, you lose objectivity and you won't be able to analyze that object or subject in a logical way.“

Theoretical Spiritual Knowledge:
“All knowledge about the Absolute Absolutum, Original-Creation or even knowledge about higher spirit-levels like Arahat Athersata and Petale, compare this knowledge to school levels, knowledge from the 10th grade is useless for someone who is in the 2nd grade, because someone in the 2nd grade does not have the foundation to use this knowledge and turn it into Wisdom. Another common problem is that knowledge from the 10th grade could cause confusion because it can't be understood.”

Practical Spiritual Knowledge:
“Spiritual Wisdom is gained by using Spiritual knowledge in the form of thoughts and ideas, which, according to the law of cause and effect come to creation and existence, because of this, the effects will boomerang back to you and you will experience the effects of your thoughts and ideas that once came out of your knowledge.”

Kenneth

Tyler

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that that explanation about thinking is too limited to sectarian and cessationist matters, and not really fully developed in order to serve the the formation of the spirit-teaching Volk that I believe Ptaah or Quetzal spoke about.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 338
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let me bring up a topic I've been interested in regarding our thinking and I welcome any comments:IMO
Our society is infused with the rise of bipolar(ness) manic depressive(ness) and anxiety ridden individuals... especially in the celebrity entertainment environment, as a result Debating one another has left the field of "entertainment purposes only" and has become the "bread" or Knowledge for the majority of the population... if you look around especially on television, everyone is debating debating debating which leads to continued confusion, divisiveness and Rarely a resolution or solution results... I call it: the ongoing spincycle syndrome.....IMO, Debating is nothing more than a spin cycle of continual irrational Thinking which can be silenced through Meditation
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 261
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

I can see why you think debating leads to confusion. A part of me actually agrees with you. With the General Election looming in the UK, Conservative Prime Minister Theresa May was recently asked to attend a debate with Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn. She refused to do so because she didn’t think it would help her campaign. I thought about this and agreed that debating would only undermine her campaign and not really achieve anything. People would go away none the wiser, having already decided their vote anyway. So, yes, I think debating as we conduct it is largely pointless. But I don’t think the act of debating should be considered as such. The purpose of debating is to make the best argument to prove your point right and the other persons’ point wrong. That is not really what we do here. What tends to happen is that we lose ourselves in our opinions and/or bigotry. As someone who enjoys intellectualising (I don’t consider myself a debater. I’m not that intelligent), I prefer dialogue to debating, which is to understand and explore each point of view with an open mind instead of trying to prove the other person wrong. I think that is closer to what we try to do here.

I don’t agree that debating necessarily leads to confusion, and I definitely don’t agree that the majority of the population even know how to debate. Furthermore, I’m quite sure that one doesn’t have to be bipolar, manic depressive or anxiety ridden to want to debate. In fact, I would go so far as to say that true debate is only ever accurately conducted by academics. What the layman does is argue.

Justinelombard

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ms Michelle, here's my take on what you said re society becoming bipolar, anxiety ridden depressives.. Which I totally agree with you on and even though I can't speak for the entire society here's what has happened to me in my life and how I see it.
I am no stranger to being trapped in the above scenario and suffered from this self created hell endlessly until I got to the point where I seriously started studying the contact notes and the Goblet of the Truth, it is written there in 2.51 that anxiety arises from unknowingness - therefore all sorts of false beliefs which result in fears, mainly of death, which hold grip over us.
In my 20's I found myself running away from life, I found myself in a seaside resort town waitressing and going into every shift literally shaking with fear and anxiety, eventually I visited psychologists and psychiatrists and started getting dosed with all sorts of antidepressants and mood stabilisers that provided a rollercoaster of false moods that separated me from the thoughts that were giving rise to unsettledness, fast forward 15 years later I had by that time been diagnosed with none other than bi-polar disorder by the most bombastic and arrogant psychiatrist one can imagine, at that time I was losing my faith in the medical industry after having spent ridiculous amounts on medical aid and pharmaceuticals over the last decade, not only that in my delusion I had married and was insanely trying to bring a child into this chaotic and unstable world too and finding no joy in the multiple miscarriages that I was experiencing. This is a small aspect of my life as an individuam that echoes exactly what is happening on the larger scale in our mostly unconscious society.
It was only when I came to that glorious point in my unique experience of this life that I started looking inwards and taking internal responsibility for the state of my body and mind that I started to resist that type of pharmaceutical and medical care, and am happy to say that today and for the past 5 years I am totally free of any and all pills - a feat I would not have accomplished had I not come across the spiritual teaching and straightened some thoughts and concepts out in my mind.. I honestly think that knowing about the details of reincarnation and spiritual movements into and out of this material plane that we are all on have helped me tremendously in order to find peace of mind and knowingness.. A journey that I have barely just begun in this life.
Regarding the endless debates leading to continuous confusion and polarisation I couldn't agree with you more, again on the small scale of my individual life I now have the privilege of almost every week end observing my father watching endless mainstream TV programs debating the merits between Judaism, Islam, Christianity as he (a staunch Atheist) struggles and struggles to make sense of religion and find answers as he approaches his older age. I watch in pain and try to remain silent but I know he will never come to any satisfactory answers that arise out of those programmes. Again, if I had not come across the teaching of the Spirit I would probably be paying more attention from the next room to those very debates that play out on the TV screen because I would be unknowing and unsure of whether to dismiss all the nonsense as false information or not - if studying the teaching of the spirit has given me anything in the short time that I discovered it , it is the ability to dismiss quickly and without a doubt or hesitation, the false teachings that arise from false prophets. There is just no need to get trapped in that ongoing spincycle syndrome as you describe it, yet just look, there is hardly any evidence in our society that the cycle is slowing down or subsiding.. Except for the fact that anyone who studies the teaching will know that they can make a difference on an individual level so there is much hope and joy in this knowledge for the individual to enjoy their daily life even while all the chaos is spinning all around!
And in your third point regarding meditation again you are right and I agree with you in that I have found that meditation is a necessary doorway to enter through in order to come into the light of wisdom which encompasses knowledge, experience, love, truth , logic and oneness with creation and many answers can come to the person that meditatively thinks about a specific question or problem that they have. We all have access at the very least to the essence of our own spiritual wisdom gained through previous lives through meditation and when we lead a meditative lifestyle this is why I don't feel the need to ask very many questions of anyone except myself these days, because when I ask the questions meditatively to myself, I get answers, sometimes not immediately but the correct answers come along because of the natural law of resonance, It is so simple, I wish for more and more people to start discovering this because it is a natural way that we will be able to free ourselves from the very false beliefs and paradigms, by simply making the choice to for a few moments every day of stepping out of the spincycle syndrome into silence. And I can't even say that I do it very well yet because I am hindered by short concentration bursts and have not been doing it for very long and sometimes fall off the meditation wagon so to speak by not always making time for it , but the beauty of life is that the sun always rises and therefore there is always another day to strive and even though our particular sun is already a dying star, if we look at it in the bigger picture of the expanding and contracting universe, there is still a long long way to go. :-)

Linda

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

IMO you are correct on the increase in "bipolar". Firstly it is a very profitable illness for the big pharmaceutical companies. Secondly IMO it is a disease of a nutritional imbalance. Two people I know that have this have digestive problems, mainly in the liver underfunctioning. One of the two also has hormone imbalances, the other one has not been tested for hormones so hormones may or may not play a role . The first one also has a great deal more difficulty with the bipolar "issues" when unknowingly hungry, this is blood sugar issue which is caused by inefficient digestion, as I understand it. I attended a lecture on processed foods. The experiment was with cats period one group was fed raw food meat and milk. The other group was fed cooked meat and milk. The raw food group stayed healthy all the way through four generations. The cooked food group each generation became progressively more ill. By the third generation there was a great deal of mental illness and gender issues. Cording to the lecture we are in the third generation of processed foods which affect digestive system which affects thought thinking Behavior. This is one of my main areas of passion.

Tyler

Post Number: 93
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I view the matter differently, but don't have a short way to express my thought.

I don't want to make a long post, though, unless it's accepted by others in the forum, because I'm cautious about making big posts and growing a big head.
Important guideance from Billy:
http://beam.figu.org/artikel/1496468216/wichtige-fragen-die-der-mensch-zu-sich-selbst-stellen-muss

Msmichelle

Post Number: 342
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justine, regarding your post # 5, how Profound, when you say, " if studying the teaching of the spirit has given me anything in the short time that I discovered it , it is the ability to dismiss quickly and without a doubt or hesitation, the false teachings that arise from false prophets."
I agree with you without a doubt. I too, can recognize quickly "false teachings and false prophets".
I've been taken on many turbulent roller coaster rides from various other so-called "teachers" in the past.
The Might of the Thoughts and of course The Goblet of Truth made a tremendous impact on my Thinking and has made my life peaceful, simple on many aspects.
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 343
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Linda, regarding the "pharmaceutical impact", I too, agree, We are definitely "imbalanced" in so many ways. However, If We can get over this "Fear" of Dying as Justine pointed out, maybe We all can relax, improve our daily routines, such as Eating, Working, Playing, etc. and not rely on "Medications" to do the "work" for Us.
MsMichelle

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 265
Posted on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

My attitude towards false teachings and false prophets is simply not to follow anyone - "follow" being the operative word since false prophets come in many disguises. We normally think of them as cult figures with religious affiliations, but they can also be a creation of our own deluded thinking; that is, an attachment we have to someone we idolize. The idea of a false prophet is only made possible by our inclination to worship individuals and hold them up as idols. In our day and age, it is not just religion and religious cults that enslave minds, it is also our obsession with celebrities, a large number of whom hold sway over their adoring fans and even try to influence their lifestyles. Fashion is also a false prophet, albeit an abstract one, but a false prophet, nonetheless, and one that dictates to a large portion of the population. We are misled in many areas of our lives. Religion used to dictate all such areas, but it doesn't anymore. For more than a hundred years now we've turned to other things and other people we might consider more expert: the underlying fallacy of the false prophet.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page