Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 12, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through June 12, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Learnmore12

Post Number: 98
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, well said about the false prophets. However, religion still dictates to majority of the people. If only people can think logically, they would be able to grasp the truth.

Scott

Post Number: 2690
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How many people have read "Macht der Gedanken" - Might of the Thoughts? This is what this section was intended for i.e; How thoughts generate feelings and can affect the human psyche etc....

Tyler

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't read it fully, I actually just took the first few analogies and took off with that. Now I am wondering right here if that was a mistake.

I studied 'The Psyche' more in depth and I'm still learning about it at work.

My studying habits are a mess though, actually. I feel like that is a problem, here and right now.

This week I can put it in my daily schedule, studying a bit per day, just like Billy recommended.

I'll buy 'Might of the Thoughts' again, too, since I lost my first copy. I want to make discussions too. I feel like there is so much weight from the past in the forum, though.

I don't have anything to talk about right now, but I come across cognitions at work ...

Should we start a discussion with somebody asking a question curiously, like how Billy does it to the Plejaren vistors?

I don't have any question on hand right now.. Oh actually, there is one I have.

It may seem odd actually.

Anyway, I am learning German, and it is really an awesome language. It is so poetic and beautiful, it makes me feel much more esteem for life, and it appears to me like a magical language too, because it is poetic.

Anyway, I got to a book one day at the library, a book of German words and pictures, and I found an image of our strawberry. In German, I learned it is called "Erdbeere".

After I read that, I began to wonder about the berry, and actually the name itself began to shape how my psyche feels toward the berry itself.

I don't know who to ask about my perception, because it seems like something only a perfect master in German's total richness could give me an answer to, but if German is indeed descended from the old-Lyrian language, and if the Lyrians lived in a very highly advanced state of consciousness evolution, which was quite in sync with the motions of the Creation, and therefore if their language was shaped and steeped in the primordial consciousness of the Creation's alive activeness, then would it be accurate to say that learning and unfolding the might of the German word of this or that thing, in German, may itself help to bring the psyche more closer into the ur-primordial mentality that was in place long, long ago when the old Lyrian ancestors were active on Earth and spoke their Lyrian dialect?
Important guideance from Billy:
http://beam.figu.org/artikel/1496468216/wichtige-fragen-die-der-mensch-zu-sich-selbst-stellen-muss

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 773
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2017 - 06:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the current planetary intensifying hostilities and the swinging waves.

Goblet Of The Truth pg. XXXVII
"Dip into the ‹Goblet of the Truth› and you will be astonished by the magnitude and sheer endlessness of the goblet. Even after thousands of years, you will continue to find new, profound places of knowledge, logic, wisdom and love. Dip into the goblet and make your contribution to emanating the creational in order to influence everything to the good with your swinging waves."
Piero Petrizzo

See Goblet Of The Truth chapter 22 verses 32-35 regarding swinging waves relevant to this post.

My thoughts on the current consistently intensifying hostilities on our planet; I included the following in a Facebook post.

Science has demonstrated that the area of our hearts (the Psyche), where our thoughts create feelings/emotions, generates 100,000 times stronger electromagnetic waves than our brains.
We can feel these waves "swing" out and affect us when we enter a room or enter a town.
At which point do these "swinging" waves affect everyone in a town, a city or country and affect the people?
At which point must we conclude that it is the unvirtues (and virtues) that swing out and cause people to act out, worse and worse, as these swinging waves are generated and intensified by people full of hostility?
At what point should we the people take responsibility towards neutralizing these swinging waves of hostilities?

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 219
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I did, and overall I can report that resulting from studying for some years (various encoded books), in my might of my thoughts I tend to think about matters of planetary importance much more then I used to. Quite heavily actually. Am I the only one? (Rest assured I am certain this is a natural occurrence). It is as though things inside me pertaining to these matters were woken up, and I am also attracted to the ancient solutions Billy recommends. (Once again, I am certain this is a natural occurrence). Overall, this is all a part of my individuality, and I can't shake the feeling it was supposed to be this way (new-time/age of Aquarius).

I can also report that things such the virtue, and high-values in life taught by the spiritual teaching fit like an old hat with a new style (perhaps I wore them before?) in the might of my thoughts, as in "becoming" a virtue using the thoughts = then actions. Just as the Creation gets going, when with it's idea-impulse that creates something, I never want to stop. :-)
Salome/Corey Müske

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1297
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Can you give us a link to this info:

"Science has demonstrated that the area of our hearts (the Psyche), where our thoughts create feelings/emotions, generates 100,000 times stronger electromagnetic waves than our brains."

Thanks

Hugo

Post Number: 406
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I feel the swinging waves the most when I unwind at the end of a hard stressful workday and listen to some good uplifting music. I've always felt how this affects my mood ever since I was young but didn't know what was behind it until I came across the Meier material. Now I know it is about swinging waves.

Tyler

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm thinking about those matters too.

We have to do something don't we? The core group managed to save the Olympics .. They sent out letters a lot together. Couldn't we work together like that and achieve something?
Important guideance from Billy:
http://beam.figu.org/artikel/1496468216/wichtige-fragen-die-der-mensch-zu-sich-selbst-stellen-muss

Msmichelle

Post Number: 346
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've read Might of the Thoughts a few times, and I began to experience major breakthroughs. However, I have much more experiencing to go in order to continue the progressions upwards.
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 775
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

Respecting the new forum participation rules from the CG49 let me say to everyone on the forum here that, by using Google, we can find a lot of information by typing the following.

(M.I.T. source) "Magnetic Fields Around The Torso: Production by Electrical Activity of the Human Heart" by David Cohen

Typing: "Electromagnetic Field Around The Heart/Torso" or similar variations of the wording will bring up a lot of information and graphics.

Hello Hugo,

That is a great way to activate our own swinging waves. I always listen to Felix Mendelssohn music when I study the Goblet Of The Truth.

Speaking of the Goblet, we learn (identify) and learn of the effects (evidence) of swinging waves from people ...for example when we cross from one town to another, or in the presence of groups of people in a gathering or in a work/business environment where the overall mindset of the people have left fluidal energy in the room or warehouse or office.

Hello Tyler,

It is absolutely noble to want to help humanity and we often enthusiastically want to effectuate change and be helpful to humanity.

In our enthusiasm we tend to make the mistake of ignoring a creational recommendation which advises that we first work on ourselves through arduously studying and becoming knowledgeable regarding all these things... so that we can work effectively (successfully) and be able to give good explanation (instruction).

Better to exercise restraint and patience before embarking on trying to help others.

Had I been aware of this recommendation when I first found out about the Meier case and read the contact reports, I would have avoided a lot of frustrations and I would have been able to answer logically and correctly when pressed for answers.

The CG49 has wisely made changes to the forum participation and, we are (all of us) in a position now to better discuss and learn from one another before venturing out.

See Goblet Of The Truth chapter 9 verses 46-47 for the creational recommendation.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 694
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Talk about illogical negative thought and the mind control or bran washing of the general public.

If you haven’t seen the documentary “Ethos”, it pretty much spells out why neutral-positive thinking is so critical; common science, discipline, knowledge and dealing with facts and truths are critical. Ethos can also be found on the web.

Ethos talks about everything that Billy has been saying for decades; the Military Industrial Complex; the controlled Main Stream Media including the loss of civil liberties as we now know is the Patriot Act to the implantation of microchips and the planned wars in the middle-east, which are also included in the Henoch Prophecies.

In 1913 the Federal Reserve was created, which was a lie; the terrorist attack aka “911” was a lie, it was not terrorists, this event or something similar was needed to get the Military Industrial Complex into Iraq, Pakistan and other surrounding areas.

http://www.theyfly.com/henoch-prophecies

Kenneth

Tyler

Post Number: 98
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neutral-positive thinking does not have to do with anything about the government or politics or science. Those are just auxiliary applications where neutral-positive thinking would really help.
Zuviel reden macht lächerlich:

http://beam.figu.org/zitate/1496468150/zuviel-reden-macht-l%C3%A4cherlich

Kenneth

Post Number: 695
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

You said, "Neutral-positive thinking does not have to do with anything about the government or politics or science."

Of course you are correct; was trying to explain "why neutral-positive thinking (NPT) is so critical", did not mean to imply that NPT had anything to do with government at all, other than human beings learning how to accomplish Neutral-positive thinking. My fault for not explaining it properly.

Kenneth

Linda

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

totally agree.

Thank you for posting this.

Tyler

Post Number: 100
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, actually, I'm no expert on the subject myself although I think I have built up a pretty good understanding of what it means. But I just meant .. to get the focus off of government and politics and stuff like that.

Why don't we discuss what neutral-positive means to us individually, in our own words?

I could write some words from thoughts that I've accumulated. We have Billy's books 'The Psyche' and 'Might of the Thoughts' to help keep us on the right track even if we get a bit off in our explanations ... We could refer back to them frequently, and conduct like a real study, sharing ideas and trying to fathom out the real sense and meaning of the words in either book, instead of just calling out our thoughts in a vacuum.

I'd enjoy hearing what others think of neutral-positive thinking actually. It is hard to pin down in words exactly, for me at least.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 277
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

I agree. I think that's a good suggestion, although I don't have a copy of Might of the Thoughts and would have to wing it.

Why neutral-positive? What does that mean? Why isn't it negative-positive (opposites)? Or just neutral?

Why is negative left out? According to Billy negative is as positive as positive is negative. They're my words actually and my understanding of it, but if I remember correctly, Billy did say something along those lines in a video I was watching about the spiritual teaching.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 778
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's correct Joseph_emmanuel.

The book Might Of The Thoughts gives clear and thorough insights and explanations.

Neutral could be described as looking at everything from a mature perspective in that we "see" it and "accept" things as they "actually" are... without getting emotionally affected (for example).

The positive refers to optimism and the courage to effectuate the change we can reason as possible or that is deemed necessary and able.

The 'equalized' takes consideration of all factors.

Here is an allegory.

You must fight Bruce Lee, the legendary martial arts master.

"Negative thinking" ...Oh man! That is Bruce Lee! Look at his speed, power and finesse in his execution while warming up!" I'm going to loose this fight!
"Positive thinking" ...I can beat him, I can beat him, I can beat him ...then reality "hits" you.
Neutral Positive Equalized thinking ...Bruce Lee is very skilled, ...fast, powerful and high finesse. I certainly can't beat him in hand to hand ...he is too experienced and in excellent condition. I should bring a gun to this fight!

A barbaric and simple example but I think it makes the point.

Neutral positive equalized thinking helps find the logical solution to any situation, condition or happening in one's life, work or business and even relationships or teaching.
Salome,
Eddie

Mait

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 12:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tyler,

In my opinion neutral positive thinking is seeing life as it is without pre justice and seeing facts without emotionally charging them.

Tyler

Post Number: 101
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, there is a page in 'The Psyche' that deals with this topic. I think I see an area where the translation has led to a confusion, though.

Ok, so in the English, it is said on page 158 of 'The Psyche' that, for the human being who needs the positive and the negative, "the necessary negative is just as valuable as the positive."

In the German, the word "necessary" is "notwendig" and this is actually a unique word in German that has no translation in English. Basically, "notwendig" means something like ... important to prevent disaster or important to avert Not, which is the German word for disaster, a bad dangerous circumstance, some terrible happening, etc., like how a drought would be called Not, so regarding the danger of the drought before it manifests and therefore preparing something to mitigate it would mean a "notwendiges negativ Gedanke", because it means thinking about the necessary negative needed to preserve the good things that live. Whereas leaving the negative danger of the drought out of the thoughts means letting it just happen when it arrives.

So "Not" means like, disaster ... trouble ... calamity, and so on, while the suffix "-wendig" means like ... "able to avert that" or "able to steer away from that" or "able to maneuver away from that". In English it is just translated as "necessary" but it is not really correct.

So, neutral-positive thinking means thinking that is maintained positively, but then it also allows for important negative considerations that are necessary to avert calamity and danger to normal living things. Does that sound a bit clearer now?

On page 158, Joseph, there is an explanation about negative-positive thinking too, that answers your actual question.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 353
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMO, All the responses to neutral positive thinking sounds great on Paper but the challenge and the continued advancement and development are in the application of neutral positive thinking in our daily actions... the ongoing daily challenge to align our thinking in neutral positive manner at the same time curtail our actions which usually involve split-second decisions.... hopefully that makes sense
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 779
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

That's correct. Like most anything, especially a new way of thinking, usually requires some practice.
Salome,
Eddie

Historeed

Post Number: 147
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm currently re-reading the Might of the Thoughts and I'm trying to figure out how to better absorb the information. I know that Billy has said that one shouldn't read his books like normal books, as they need to be studied. I was thinking of reading 5 pages at a time and then trying to reflect on what I've read. Does anyone have any suggestions on this?
Matthew Reed

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page