Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 14, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through June 14, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 278
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddiemartin,

Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense now. I don't know about fighting Bruce Lee, though. I think I prefer the art of fighting without fighting.

But something worries me about this! I don't doubt that neutral-positive thinking has its place in our evolution, but I fear there is a danger of becoming emotionally detached and, therefore, less human. Let's not forget that the Plejaren's went down that route of detaching themselves emotionally and it proved detrimental. I'm not saying that talking about being more rational and logical here on this forum is going to lead us to that. But there is this sense, this attitude, that in order to be better humans we must rise above our emotions.

Feeling is without a doubt a higher expression, but without emotion feeling is indifferent. So although neutral-positive equalised thinking is the way forward, let's not do it at the expense of our lower expression.

It reminds me of something Captain Kirk said in retaliation to having his pain taken away:

"There are things that we carry with us - the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves."

Tyler, I don't have a copy of Psyche nor of Might of the Thoughts.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 780
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

Yes, the 'art of fighting without fighting' is actually neutral positive equalized thinking. In Enter The Dragon, Bruce Lee knew very well he could beat the challenger on the boat, so he exemplified the greater human value in that scene.

You're right about suppressing emotions, or the idea to attempts to suppress emotions in the intent to rid them from our Being. This would be a catastrophe to say the least, considering they are there for the learning and evolution of the consciousness.

Rather than suppress, perhaps a better word would be to control. Like vitamin A, too much of it is toxic to the body. Emotions allow us to expel frustration (for example) or they give us the courage to defend ourselves in eminent danger.

Too often people come under the control of their emotions, not realizing that there are peptides triggering these emotions which are released in greater and greater numbers if we don't take charge and develop the ability to moderate emotions.

When you have the opportunity, I think you will find the Might Of The Thoughts book fascinating reading.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Justinelombard

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Historeed, yes I agree with you, better to take a "chunk" or a "section" of around 5 pages and really absorb what is said over a couple of days, Sometimes it could even be only one paragraph or even a sentence or even just one word that is of significance. I don't actually have Might of thoughts so I'm not sure of how the sections work..

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 781
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding a study method or system.

I learned in the Goblet Of The Truth that as each person is an individual, therefore the system or method that works best is the individually contrived system or method.

The logic behind this is that each of us have unique ways of learning.

What the Goblet Of The Truth does tell us is that we should study arduously and fathom or ponder what we are learning. To then begin to recognize the validity and the efficacy of what we are learning ...to recognize it within ourselves, in the life experience and in nature. In this way, we earn the practical life experience out of which the wisdom blossoms through the rationality and thinking through of the evidence.

I can add to this that I soon realized the advantage of reading from chapter 1 to the end and, then starting again from chapter 1 till the end, and repeating this continuously.

But then, for me there is a tremendous satisfaction studying the Goblet Of The Truth; not to mention very empowering in so many aspects of my personal life and my own character, the ability to control my fate and to truly live.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Msmichelle

Post Number: 355
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For me, The Might of the Thoughts, required reading reeading and rereading..... sitting quietly and pondering.... as for me, I will be rereading this book for the rest of my life, the same for the Goblet of the Truth.... it feels like I'm rereading a new book and I think Kenneth said the same thing sometime ago
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 411
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reading The Might of the Thoughts book was difficult and very slow for me so I stopped about a quarter into it and now switched to reading Goblet of the Truth which is a little easier. The Might of the Thoughts book makes you ponder reading practically every sentence. It causes you to look deeply inside yourself. Without doing that there is no point reading it. It is a book that needs to be reread so many time imo as Msmichelle just mentioned. I glossed over The Psyche book and I think that too may be the same.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 782
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle, I know exactly what you mean!

Hugo,

I had an interesting experience. I was going to get involved with some organizations for which I felt that certain aspects and insights from the Goblet Of The Truth would be helpful to the children and the people to help them turn their lives around.

I had come to realize that I did not possess a sufficient high knowledge to be able to put together what these people needed from the Goblet. I then heard of the Might Of The Thoughts and the title got my curiosity.

I then ordered the book and to my surprise, the Might Of The Thoughts touched upon, from the Goblet those things I felt those people needed... except Billy did a phenomenal job I would not have been able to match (imagine my relief!).

I guarantee you that after you have gone through the Goblet 3 to 7 times, you will recognize and even better understand the other books.

When I read quotes from the books, such as OM, Psyche, Might Of The Thoughts, etc. I recognize my study of the Goblet. Even transmissions from Arahat Athersata and Petale.

In other words, these transmissions and the books are clear evidence of that "high knowledge" because the creational principles, etc. are expressed in a variation of ways ...something that requires a high level of knowledge and understanding because of the allegorical nature of the variations.

Anyway, rest assured that by studying the Goblet Of The Truth, the other books will come easier and easier because the 'connections' are there.
Salome,
Eddie

Cpl

Post Number: 922
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree completely, Hugo. Each reading of these books is a meditation. It's one of their great benefits.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Kenneth

Post Number: 697
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2017 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Yes, you are correct. It appears now, that reading Billy’s books enables an in-depth learning process in a unique way. Often I’ll have a whoa (astonishment) moment. That phrase will be flagged with a Post-it type strip for later edification. Upon re-reading that same information at a much later date, the flagged sentences not only contains added inferences, the substance of the flagged information result in added meaning and opened additional layers of knowledge, awareness and comprehension. To coin a phrase, it’s like pealing an onion. The brilliance in these writings is almost beyond comprehension.

After acquiring some of this knowledge and wisdom from Billy’s information; for me, it helps with the phenomena that occurs inside and all around myself, but in a more objective, unbiased and logical manor. I can now see the effects as they are; I can see situations, presentations and documentaries with a different prospective; identifying the fake or erroneous information from the truth, for me this is Neutral-Positive thinking; but slightly more to the positive.

Kenneth

Hugo

Post Number: 412
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, thank you and I think you are right there! :-)
For me reading the books The Psyche and The Might Of The Thoughts feels like being thrown in the deep end. I bought them about 6 months ago and only managed to read about a quarter of the MOTT so far. Haven't touch The Psyche yet. Hopefully you are right about reading the GOT will build a foundation and be like a stepping stone to reading and better absorbing the other two books.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 281
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Might of the Thoughts, The Psyche, Goblet of Truth, The Way to Live, Om... These are great titles about the spiritual teaching that will inspire anyone whose thoughts regularly turn inward and question life. Had I come upon them in my twenties, I might not be so reluctant to embrace them with the same enthusiasm as do a lot of the forum members here. One of the reasons I feel so "opposed" (and I use that word lightly) is because of the monopoly the FIGU material has on knowledge, truth and wisdom. As someone who has always been eclectic in his reading habits, I find this disturbing, and I do wonder if any of you read books by other authors, even purely for entertainment sake. I realise there are many thousands of books, both fiction and non-fiction, that are full of lies, myths and fantasy, but that is in accord with our evolution, what we know, understand, believe and perceive. There will come a time when our knowledge and understanding, our beliefs and perceptions will become more enlightened and sophisticated, but are we to put off reading other books until then? I hope not. I wait for the day when true knowledge and true wisdom pervades our lives and the authors of the future are able to write their books and reach out to us in the same way they do now so that no one has a monopoly on knowledge, truth and wisdom, and we can feel safe in our search for cognizance wherever we look. Yet the spiritual teaching will still be presented in all its might and glory, and we will still be far behind it.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1298
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a strange comment. It reminds me also of when people who claim to be interested in UFOs, extraterrestrials, etc., are presented with the voluminous evidence in the Meier case...and then complain that he would be the only authentic contractee. They of course present no counter evidence.

Here we have a kind of complaint by someone who is wanting to know if people read other material, when he makes it clear that the material under discussion is something that he seemingly avoids actually reading. And this is the thing that he claims to be interested in and is, strangely enough, waiting for to be written in the future.

If this person would consider reading the spiritual teaching...and applying it to his own beliefs, prejudices, resistance, etc., it might serve more than the imagined purpose he holds out for.

Tyler

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reading other books is fine. I learned a lot by reading some.

Kenneth

Post Number: 698
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

Good question; personally, in reading many different types and styles of books including several self-help types of literature. I still read other material; nonetheless, what I’ve found out is that the material that Billy, aka Eduard Albert Meier, provides more detailed and truthful answers and in many cases, goes into finite detail.

Keep in mind, IMO, a person would not necessarily know this unless other material was read first? For instance, reading several books and or articles pertaining to positive thinking not published by BEAM only provides one layer of knowledge from a person that could pretty much be your equal?

Only BEAM has provided detailed information on Neutral-Positive Thinking. When you google NPT, only one listing comes up; the “theyfly blog”, all others are on Positive thinking only. It appears that no one else truly understand neutral-Positive thinking other than BEAM and his associates.

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 783
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel

Not sure what you mean by "monopoly on knowledge" ....that makes absolutely no sense. Anyhow, at some point, everyone becomes a grown-up and has to suit themselves.

To everyone else and regarding the spiritual teaching ( a single body of knowledge).

Nothing ventured ...nothing gained.
Salome,
Eddie

Historeed

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

FIGU clearly states it does not have a monopoly on the truth:

5. "We do not claim to be all-knowing, nor are we cognizant of Creation's and life's every secret. This ultimate knowledge and total wisdom rest with Creation alone, respectively its spirit and its laws and directives."
-FIGU in a Nutshell
Matthew Reed

Carolyn

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's right Joseph, as we get older it's hard for us to follow a path that is laid out for us. We are already set in our thinking a certain way and it is more difficult for us to adapt to new ideas. The younger mind is more adaptable. . . .why look at how quickly young people assimilate all kinds of knowledge, how quickly they master the most difficult kinds of information, how quickly they complete their university studies. . . . The older mind resists change and relies on programming it received when it was young. This is not to say that we can't learn and grow when we get older, but the process takes a lot longer. Also, because of life experiences, the older mind is always looking for deceptions and tricks, and takes longer to accept what is presented. For my part, I am becoming weary of life, not because I am physically sick, but because I am psychologically worn out and find little that inspires or interests me in the way the world is going. I look into the future and see only trouble ahead, and think well, what's the point. . . . so little can really be done to positively change anything, and if I need to focus only on survival, what's the point to hanging around? The problem with any information is that the positive leads to the negative. Yes the Plejaren are helping the earth, but they're not really helping ordinary people except only very indirectly. Yes we have the spiritual teaching, but it is work, and heavy work to implement that teaching in our hectic and tired lives. Yes I can agree that in principle everything Meier is teaching us is correct, but what's the point of working at it in the face of so much "evil", and I have to use the old word which describes the poison of spiritual despair, a torturous future for us as people simply living out our lives on the earth. I just feel so very tired and uninspired.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Kenneth

Post Number: 699
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn,

Your perception and opinion appear to present setback and defeat? You seem to be only focused on yourself and why should you continue with Billy’s teaching if nothing is corrected right away.

You said:
“I look into the future and see only trouble ahead”… The trouble ahead was caused by humans and we humans must correct the situation; what you are talking about is simply Cause and Effect!

“everything Meier is teaching us is correct, but what's the point”… The point is, it's not only about you in this lifetime, it’s about our children and their children and our future reincarnations, which there will be many until we get it right. Just maybe, you are having to go through this again because you gave up before in a previous lifetime?

“The problem with any information is that the positive leads to the negative”… The positive does not have to lead to negative unless you distinguish and perceive it that way.

“I am becoming weary of life, not because I am physically sick, but because I am psychologically worn out”… If you have not read the books, “The Way to Live; Might of the Thoughts” and The Psyche, it’s highly recommended along with proper meditation, proper sleep and proper nourishment, all of which will help, you are in control of this.

“Yes the Plejaren are helping the earth, but they're not really helping ordinary people except only very indirectly.” This sounds like lingering religious doctrine and dogma? Reading BEAM’s material will explain why the Plejaren only communicate with Billy. Earthlings must be responsible for their own actions or lack thereof.

Carolyn, in no way is this meant as an admonishment, you are in the driver’s seat, please don’t lose control, we need you.

Kenneth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 282
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your replies. I just wanted to know if you read other books besides the ones mentioned above concerning the spiritual teaching. The spiritual teaching, after all, is subjective, isn’t it? We each learn in different ways and we obtain knowledge and insight, wisdom and truth, not just from one source, but from many sources, even though other sources may not be up to the standard of the spiritual teaching as presented by Billy. I stress that because the spiritual teaching encompasses all of life and existence, all human beings, Nature, the universe, Creation, and for this reason it is found everywhere, including other sources of knowledge that may not be up to the standard of the spiritual teaching as presented by Billy. These sources influence our thoughts equally, and, yes, there is always a danger of being misled, but I don’t believe they should be denied for that reason. The might of one’s thoughts should be reliant upon rational thinking and an open mind. If one is given to fanciful thinking, then that is fine also. There are many paths to the truth, isn’t there? Or is that a fallacy?

Eddieamartin/Historeed, Figu has a monopoly on the truth in relation to the rest of the world. If that were not true, then the mission would not be necessary. Of course, it is not all-knowing; that’s why I give you all such a hard time.

Carolyn, I feel your cynicism. Your “what’s the point” comment could easily have been said by me. I understand you perfectly, but I’m not going to encourage your thinking because it isn’t healthy. Kenneth made a good point in reply to your post when he said: “…it's not only about you in this lifetime, it’s about our children and their children and our future reincarnations... Just maybe, you are having to go through this again because you gave up before in a previous lifetime?”

I don’t know where my thinking will lead me. I should know because that’s the whole point, isn’t it? Taking control of our own lives, which includes how we think; but I don’t know. And maybe, like Kenneth said, it’s because I gave up before in a previous lifetime. Or maybe I didn’t. Maybe I just kept struggling and didn’t find the strength.

I don’t think I will allow my thoughts to get the better of me, no matter how dark my world becomes; I don’t feel I will succumb to “wrong thinking”. I’m too level-headed. That’s the might behind my thoughts. But I’m not always appreciative of it.

Carolyn

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In one respect, Meier's teaching is similar to earth religions: Meier blames us for the problem on earth! We are all "sinful" and "guilty" people who need to reform ourselves before we are "worthy" to enter into a higher way of living. This is the same dogma that's being preached to us by all the world religions. We are a degraded and sinful race of beings and before anyone will communicate with us, we need to somehow change ourselves so that we are acceptable to the higher life forms! This is no different than projecting a hologram of a Lady into a farmer's field somewhere in Portugal and convincing millions that the Divine has spoken to them through an angel. ET's have been "at work" here for some time already. Not everyone who is living on the earth at the present time is a "fallen" or "unworthy" being. There are many highly developed souls incarnate on the earth. Not everyone is devoid of virtue, not everyone is personally responsible for the evil that is in the world.

Scott

Post Number: 2702
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn,

In your post there is no mention of thinking or thoughts, which is the purpose of this topic area. I read your comments about there being too many rules, but these are the rules. Secondly, "souls" do not reincarnate, only the spirit form within the human being see's the light of a new life.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Carolyn

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I did not say that souls reincarnate, did I? Have I missed something here?

Carolyn

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh I see, because I said "souls are incarnate" on the earth, you take this to mean that I subscribe to "reincarnation". I have no problem if you change the word "soul" to "spirit form". For me that is the same idea.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page