Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 22, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through June 22, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 234
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

It's interesting you brought this up, as I actually asked Billy about this very "The Psyche" passage regarding the 42 million years of evolution to understand one's feelings from a a spiritual consciousness-based and material consciousness-based standpoint, I wanted to know if the 42 million years was time included in "Jenseits", or if this was just counting material lifetimes (coarse incarnations) with no time in "Jenseits" included. (PS: "Jenseits" = German word for the death-world [the beyond])

Billy's answer, which he later corrected through CF was as follows: April 2, 2015: Corrrection of the earlier answer: 42 million years = the time in the „Jenseits“. The ratio is 18 million years in the material life and 42 million years in the "Jenseits" = if there's a total of 60 million years.

So assessing Billy's corrected answer, to understand one's feelings from this level mentioned, is almost at the end of one's material reincarnation cycles, as it takes 40-60 million years on average to complete the cycles. (time in "the beyond" is included).
-----
A few further points for you to chew on:

Average age of native Earth bourne spirit-forms: 3 million years old (source: CF with clarification from Billy October 01, 2011 Q & A).

average age of ET spirit-forms reincarnating on Earth, originally from the depths of the universe: 8-12 million years old. (source: Nokodemion book).

age of 144,228 Getreuer ET spirit-forms reincarnating on Earth, assisting the Nokodemion spirit-form with a special mission: 69 million years old (source: Nokodemion book). /These spirit-forms are "throttled-back" by the AA level in coordination with the Petale level, just enough to keep these very advanced spirit-forms from "shifting" to the high-council level, so they can continue to assist the Nokodemion spirit-form, until the great Nokodemion-Henok mission is spread universe-wide, and will not suffer any set-backs. Afterwards, these precious spirit-forms will be forwarded to their true-home, which is the high-council level.

It takes 25-30 million years of material lifetimes to develop the characteristic of "universal-love" (source: October 01, 2011 Q & A per Billy).

Salome/Corey Müske

Kenneth

Post Number: 702
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

Thanks for the information update, will have to print this out and insert this into my “The psyche” book. Another clarification; when we are talking about millions of years; is this translation using the English version of million or the German version of Millionen, if you know what I mean?

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 804
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

I was under the impression that time only applies to the physical and not the spiritual sphere.
joe

Indi

Post Number: 799
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is unfortunate that in the Psyche book - German/English, the German says 42 Milliarde and the translation is 42 million - meaning 42,000,000,000.

This just adds to the confusion caused to many and these errors have occurred throughout the contact notes and the original Nokodemion book etc...

This simple diagram may help when reading these scales to see the differences in usage:

Short English and Long German Scale

Also, see Patm's post:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/15527.html#POST82076
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 239
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Maybe Patm can elaborate a little, since he wrote an article, but it is my understanding that the English "million", and the German "Millionen" are equivalent and equal, it is when you get into "Milliarden" and above that there is a vast difference in the large scale numbers between the two systems.

Votan (Joe), time can be counted down in the material realm while you are absent in the death-realm, right? Even though there is a separation between the two worlds, I think this is what he is referring to.
Salome/Corey Müske

Patm

Post Number: 490
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

Robyn (Indi) and Corey are correct. The American Short Scale names and the European Long Scale names should be avoided in translations of German FIGU texts as it causes confusion in the actual German number VALUES intended (depending on who is reading the translation). It is highly recommended that the 'German to English text equivalent' be used to help prevent the actual number value confusion when translating the German text.

example:
European - billion = American-trillion = text equivalent - million-million.

Please review:
https://creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Reference%20Material/Large%20Number%20Names%20and%20translating%20German%20to%20English-sec.pdf

Also see the FIGU Dictionary
http://dict.figu.org/node/9248

hope this helps,
Salome,
PatM

Scott

Post Number: 2704
Posted on Saturday, June 17, 2017 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi,

Perhaps this information came from the "original" Nokodemion Book regarding Nokodemions true spirit form age. The number of 96 Milliarden Jahren mentioned on page 5 of Die Geschichte Nokodemions, is 96,000,000,000 (Billion) years, but I recall that number was revised to be 9,600,000,000 (Billion) years which would be 9,600,000,000 Milliarden Jahren. Do you know if this lesser figure comes from the revised edition?

Thanks
Scott

Indi

Post Number: 800
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Scott, the original book 2008 (plus others and the contact notes) have had the incorrect value printed. (96 Milliarden) whereas the 2013 edition has corrected it to read 9.6 Milliarden) I did a post back in June 2012 about the changes.

I have also noticed that in the 2008 book it mentions 40-80 million which has been changed in the 2013 ed to 40-60 million.

There are also other differences that I have only just noted when looking at this for you now - eg., on p8 of 2008 ed it mentions 80 - 200 million years to reach the first level without a physical body. I just checked the 2013 edition in that same paragraph, and there is no mention of 200 million or anything remotely like that and what is added is the part about 18 million in the material life. There is a paragraph missing in the new edition on page 8 alone. I have not looked any further, and am not likely to.

I have no knowledge of why these errors and changes have been made. Bernadette or Christian may be able to explain it further.

I would have hoped that the value in the translated version of 'The Psyche' would have had the corrected German seeing it was published in 2013 (42 Million, instead of 42 Milliarde) after the errors were noted by FIGU.

Here is the post from 2012 I posted re this update from FIGU.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/12260.html#POST61032
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Joe

Post Number: 513
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To me it doesn't make any sense to publish books with errors in them especially when it involves numbers! Why couldn't FIGU get the publishing of such books right the first time is very strange!

Scott

Post Number: 2705
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn,

Additionally based on the numbers referenced in your link, the chart posted by Jacob needs to be revised: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1314576659

Salome
Scott

Patm

Post Number: 491
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From my understanding these errors were first identified and explained by FIGU and Billy in FIGU Bulletin No. 77 in the article:
Gravierender Fehler im Buch ‹Existentes Leben im Universum› und in anderen Publikationen (Serious errors in the book 'Existing Life in the Universe' and in other publications) on pages 3 - 6

The Entire FIGU Bulletin No. 77 can be found here:
http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/bulletin/figu_bulletin_77.pdf.

The article in German can be found here:
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/bulletin/2012/nr-77/korrigenda

I am currently unaware of an existing English translation of this article.

Salome
PatM

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1301
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

As bizarre as it may seem, the answer may be:

Because human beings make mistakes.

Joe

Post Number: 514
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn

Obviously you are right, but for FIGU to first say 40 to 80 million years in the 2008 edition of the Nokodemion book and then 40 to 60 million years is strange because we are dealing with numbers, not words.

Votan

Post Number: 805
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Has Billy ever mentions how old he is in his spiritual side and how does one tell how old he is in the spiritual side.
joe

Scott

Post Number: 2706
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Billys spirit form is 9,600,000,000 (Billion) years old which would be 9,600,000,000 Milliarden Jahren (German)

You would probably have to contact Arahat Athersata for anything else :-)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1303
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

Believe it or not, it's just as easy to make a mistake with numbers as it is with words.

It's a good moment to examine our own...beliefs that certain people don't, can't or shouldn't make mistakes because, after all they're, what, perfect?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1304
Posted on Sunday, June 18, 2017 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...giving new meaning to the problem of getting something "new" as a birthday present for the man who (by now) has everything.

Votan

Post Number: 806
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Is there any way to tell by our actions how old is our spirit form without contacting Arahat Athersata.

How long before Billy attains pure spirit form not needing human form.

Thanks.
joe

Patm

Post Number: 492
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those interested:
I have translated the article from FIGU Bulletin No. 77 pages 3 - 6(may contain errors):
Serious errors in the book 'Existing Life in the Universe' and in other publications (Gravierender Fehler im Buch ‹Existentes Leben im Universum› und in anderen Publikationen).

This article explains possible errors in all FIGU publications prior to 2012.

It can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=8CThLqa1ZLc%3d&tabid=1235&portalid=0&mid=4428

Hope this helps.

Salome
PatM

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 631
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 04:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

In order to communicate the truth to present day humans Billy underwent a very long throttling down of his AA consciousness via the High Council until he finally was able to communicate with non-spiritual beings.

It is for this reason that you will find some mistakes in all of his incarnations.
We mentioned e.g. in a previous CR how Galileo corrected some of Aristotle's mistakes:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/14998.html#POST75672

Salome,

Bill

Joe

Post Number: 515
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2017 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn,

I apologize for complaining about the mistake when I probably shouldn't have. Fair enough.

Hugo

Post Number: 415
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoota_thunk,

I'm not sure if this is correct but I think I recall reading somewhere in the Meier material that the first spirit form to reach a certain level in the AA or Petale level is their duty to go back and help others by being prophet. Billy has also said a number of times that it "was his duty" to [come out] and do what he is doing.

Another question please if anyone knows if Meier ever said if the spirit forms in the AA and Petale level of Dal Universe are separated from ours or if they are all together?

Kenneth

Post Number: 706
Posted on Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It’s understood that the word, name or title of God, (GOTT) was actually Extraterrestrials with more knowledge & wisdom then the Earthling Kings, Queens and Pharaohs. This explains the detail that I was looking for, including the secret of ur-life:

“The power that the thinking uses as impetus does not stem from the human being himself/herself. It streams in the spirit and from there into the consciousness, coming out of the unmeasurable expanses of space, of the universe. It stems from the tremendous wealth of spirit of the ur-life, of the Creation, which is responsible for the life in the entire universe. For the human being, this undefinable and mysterious ur-life, the Creation, embodies the actual breath of life which universally gives life to all and everything. However, the ur-life actually also embodies that secret which indeed a human being is never able to fathom; the Creation itself. However, it would be false, arrogant and irresponsible to name this Creation GOD because the Creation is neither God nor anything similar. The word god is only an age-old term from a likewise age-old language of a foreign people, whose existence and language could still not be reliable proven until the year 1973-1974 (relating to the publication dates of the book “Die Psyche”).

Nevertheless, with absolute certainty, it firmly stands (even if the theology and other sciences deny it) that the word GOD, from this age-old and foreign language, has nothing in the slightest part to do with the Creation. The word GOD, from time immemorial, has been used as a designation for human beings who, because of their spiritual and consciousness-based powers and their abilities resulting from them, were able to master and accomplish things which remained denied to kings and emperors. Because of their abilities, these human beings were consequently named GODS or GODDESSES, which means nothing other than ‘standing above the emperors and kings’ (spiritually and in a consciousness-based manor).

Standing higher in esteem and honour than the princes of the land and the sovereigns themselves, those named gods were asked for advice by these and by the people alike and were revered as human beings with tremendous knowledge and spiritual, as well as consciousness-based ability.”

The Psyche, page 104
‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page