Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 25, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 25, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 603
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thought this may be of interest:

There is a Oneness between the Micro and Macrocosm ...

Extract from Billy’s book “Genesis” page 31/32
(The following is my own translation it may contain errors}
==============================================================================

169. Each time, when Creation has taken a rest and awakes anew, it creates a new idea and thinks up a new thought for the generation, for the creation of a new universe.

170. After each slumber the new universe is aligned to its new level of evolution, hence in every respect is more highly developed.

171. Thus, with its own evolution Creation also evolves the universe, which, after each slumber period, is newly created and aligned with its [the Creation’s] level of evolution.

German Original:

169. Von Mal zu Mal, wenn sich die Schöpfung zum Schlummer gelegt hat und neuerlich erwacht, schafft sie eine neue Idee und erdenkt einen neuen Gedanken zur Zeugung, zur Kreation eines neuen Universums.

170. Nach jedem Schlummer ist das neue Universum ihrer neuen Evolutionsebene gleichgerichtet, also in jeder Beziehung höher entwickelt.

171. Mit ihrer Eigenevolution evolutioniert die Schöpfung also auch das Universum, das nach jeder Schlummerperiode neu kreiert und ihrem Evolutionsstand angeglichen wird.

==============================================================================

Human life is a mirror picture of Universal Life:

What is said here about Creation may well reflect the purpose of our daily work and sleep cycles.

It does reflect what we know about the purpose of our human life and death cycles (and one may extend this to say the life and death cycles of all universal beings):

Each time we die, the wisdom we acquired is stored.
When we are reborn, we are born to work out what we still have to learn.
A new DNA is created, a new world surrounds us.
A setting designed for the growth of our consciousness...

It is yet another confirmation of the wondrous oneness that underlies and is expressed in all Creation.

Salome,

Bill

Kenneth

Post Number: 654
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi, (Bill),

Excellent observation and clarification; makes perfect sense. Billy’s book “Genesis” is my next book to order.

Kenneth

Tyler

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I might not really want to know the answer, but since it is written about ... in Genesis .........

... dare I ask.. will our spirit-forms be likely to sleep with our Creation, and ... may they have waking up in the new, 2nd level Creation to look forward to .....?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 324
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, You provide Fantastic information. This material definitely gives my Life Meaning.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 172
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, Once again your posts were absolutely spectacular. :-)
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 766
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

Yes you are right, but as I said before I find it extremely difficult to Understand this reincarnation part.
It is probably true but why do we have to live and die . What have we done to deserve this , has Billy ever mentioned or the Plajerans?
joe

Learnmore12

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, the genesis translation you made gives me a lot of hope and joy. Thanks.

Patm

Post Number: 473
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

That is probably the most common and to oneself the most important question an individual will ask.

Our group received permission from Billy/FIGU to translate and publish in our groups Dec 2012 newsletter the following question Billy was asked and gave a detailed response to:

This is the first question from Billy's book: Teaching Script for the Teaching of the Truth, Teaching of the Spirit, Teaching of the Life (Lehrschrift für die Lehre der Wahrheit, Lehre des Geistes, Lehre des Lebens) by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier from pages 7 - 10

currently only available in German at: https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/lehrschrift-f%C3%BCr-die-lehre-der-wahrheit-lehre-des-geistes-lehre-des-lebens

1) What purpose has the human being in the material life? What is the developmental process of the human spirits and the material human bodies? What has the spirit of the human beings and this have to do with the Creation? What purpose does the evolution of the spirit-form and the consciousness-evolution of human beings serve?
1) Wozu steht der Mensch im materiellen Leben? Was ist der Werdegang des menschlichen Geistes und des materiellen, menschlichen Körpers? Was hat der Geist des Menschen und dieser mit der Schöpfung zu tun? Wozu dienen die Evolution der Geistform und die Bewusstseinsevolution des Menschen?

For Billy's full response see:
https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=obcm1RtS0_0%3d&tabid=235&portalid=0

Hope this helps answer your question

Salome
PatM

Corey

Post Number: 173
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan (Joe): You say deserve as though reincarnation is some sort of punishment, when it is a gift. We are bound to live and die under the law of becoming and passing, that is to say becoming into being (being reborn), then passing away (death). The spirit-form has to relative perfect itself somehow before it goes through the HC/pure-spirit-levels and merges with the Creation, so successive lives to do so.

The greatest lie of religion is that you only have one life, and the false promise of the non-existent heaven.
Salome/Corey Müske

Kenneth

Post Number: 661
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan (Joe),

You said, “It is probably true but why do we have to live and die”. From my prospective, the answer is to gain knowledge, understanding, insight and wisdom.

Quote from “The Way to Live, page 336, verse 410:

“In the moment of dying, the state of the consciousness is extremely important, because, when the death occurs, the last thoughts, feelings and fine-spiritual perceptions are also registered in the storage banks, consequently, these can be accessed again in the next life and are able to wield an influence – according to their kind – on the thoughts, feelings, fine-spiritual perceptions and emotions. Therefore, with one’s dying, a healthy, positive attitude of the consciousness is of great importance, because it can be retrieved again from the storage banks with the next reincarnation and is able to decisively influence the thoughts, emotions, feelings and fine-spiritual perceptions. If, at the time of dying and the death, these are harmonious and equalised, then, in the next life, they contribute to success and progress, while, with anxiety and disharmony, and consequently, with unequalisedness, they correspondingly produce negative effects if they are retrieved in the next rebirth. Therefore, if the human being dies in a deeply upset state and in despair, then this can have harmful effects in the next life, and indeed even when the previous life has been put to very good use. In every case it is the state of the consciousness at the time of dying and the death which is the decisive factor. . . .”

Kenneth

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 246
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

I agree. Why can't we just stay dead? When I go to sleep, I don't want to wake up, but I do, every day, and I have to get on with life. It's a real drag being conscious. But I guess that's the process of life: sleeping and waking makes evolution possible. And we must evolve, life and existence must evolve, creation must evolve. Perhaps your question should be, why do we have to evolve? Well, we don't. It's as simple as that. Who we are as human beings, we don't evolve as such, we contribute to the evolution of the spirits within us, and those spirits in turn contribute to the evolution of creation. It's creation you've got beef with. Creation is the big guy. It's looking out for itself and it created you as a means to an end. That's all you are.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 605
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you ...

Salome,

Bill

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Tyler,

I was doing some thinking the other night and it evolved into the topic of your question and I thought I was onto something when I thought I had drawn a parallel between what happens to our consciousness when we die and what might happen to our spirit-form when we reunite with Creation. Yet I also think about the fact that our personalities are a continuous procession of different ones and our spirit-form is the same one on a continuous procession of accumulating knowledge, which makes me think that after the next sleep we might be unleashed as our spirit-forms anew.
I wonder if dis solves your question? Time will tell!
It is quite obvious though that we can't dwell on such a thought as this could very well bring about effects of 7 steps back and 0.7 steps forward and if one commits the worst, the next personality may not encounter such thoughts.
Or maybe I do not have a clue what I am thinking about when it comes to this area of life.
I have on more than one occasion had the thought of, what if a Creation out there has the idea that during this awake stage it will give all spirit-forms from it's first awake stage the power to have their own Universe! Now I am starting to sound quite New-agey. Got to love imagination, sometimes.
I must get my head around Genesis one day, when I can read German.
Who or What knows? The biggest mystery at this stage! Makes me want to power on and find out!
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Tyler

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you're probably right, I won't think about it. I think anyway that my spirit-form gets to live in Creation for billions of years already, so that is a lot of time.

Marbar

Post Number: 300
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is the DAL Universe another creation?

-----------------------

Hi Marbar
Yes, the DAL Universe is a separate Universe/Creation to the DERN, with its own Universal barrier and bands etc...

(Message edited by indi on June 20, 2017)

Hugo

Post Number: 414
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does the Dal universe have it's own spirit form like Nokodemion that was sent back from the spirit realms to be prophet?

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Hugo,
I think the question is whether the Dal Universe had Beings that passed themselves off as "The Creators of the Universe" that required the actual powers that be to set in motion the available prophet-fallback-clause (for lack of the actual word I can't put my finger on right now ).
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 787
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo

Certainly every Creation has a prophet.

Hoota_thunk brings up an excellent point. Considering that there are uncountable Creations existing side by side and that the same laws apply in every one of them ...there is a likelihood that there may be other Creations where the universal prophet(s) have had to return to the material realm as the Nokodemion spiritform has done (if I'm not mistaken, 3 times already?).

Or is this something unique to this Creation?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 416
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mods, I put a post in here 2 days ago but it never showed up? I thought it was on topic? I'll try again but this time I'll put the word "creation" in it.

Eddieamartin, This creation has 3(?) universes (belts) in it. Do you know if Meier ever said if each universe has it own AA and Petale level or if it is all one?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 788
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo
Sorry for the confusion. What I meant is that I think I read that Billy's spiritform has returned from the AA level 3 times to work as a prophet.

Because every Creation is the same and adheres to the same creational laws, it is logical that each Creation has the same levels of the spiritual realms.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 2707
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While it is true that each Creation has its own prophet, that does not guarantee that each prophet will decide to assume that role. I spoke with Christian about this and these were his thoughts.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 790
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Although the universal prophet always retains the choice to decide to assume this role (universal prophet) ...teaching and helping others learn and grow is a "labor of love".

Anyone who grows in the cognition of the love would derive immense joy in teaching and helping others.

Even in my present personality, with my infancy cognitions of the truthly love and cognition of the Creation and all its creational laws in place for us to learn them, recognize them and utilize them in order to live life to its fullest and accomplish all or any dream or goal of the heart ....it is an absolute joy when I share allegories from the teaching of the life and the spirit with my friends and people I care for and that I deal with in business.

I can't imagine anyone, especially the universal prophet, not taking advantage of teaching those who are interested in the teaching of the prophets... if not for the sheer joy and satisfaction.

I can't imagine anyone cheating themselves of this absolute joy and sense of fulfillment. I cannot imagine how a universal prophet would not abandon all materialness for the joy of bringing about the cognitions and sharing the spiritual teaching with eager students.

Anyone who gains a relevant amount of high cognition would not be able to refrain from sharing of their knowledge and wisdom with anyone interested in learning because the thought of not sharing is depressing or ridiculous in imagining it.
Salome,
Eddie

Hugo

Post Number: 418
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, are you saying that Billy's (spirit form) will also be the prophet in the Dal universe too?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page