Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 27, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through June 27, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 193
Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something tells me I've got this completely wrong. I need to think about it a bit more.

Cpl

Post Number: 879
Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

It's an interesting point to consider. I don't think it is quite as simple as you lay out in your post 191. Not all created spirit forms incarnate. There are many that, as I would put it, are like extras at the scene waiting to see if they get in. This seems to have been the case also back in the 1400s-1600s and earlier. Back then, was it the same ones always incarnating? Maybe, but I am not sure Billy mentions this. I don't think it was necessarily then that new spirit forms ceased to be created. Billy has said that, as in nature, there is always an overabundance of seed produced whether for trees, flowers, fish, human seed or spirits. They don't all incarnate or reproduce, so some spirits may have been produced post-1700. From what I read, Billy didn't give a date or year when new spirits ceased to be created here. He did say it was to do with the state of evolution of the species rather than their number, but he didn't mention what that state of evolution was, if I remember correctly.

A support for your idea might be found in the fact that the Middle Ages saw the end of feudalism, and the beginning of general education and more freethinking. I think an argument could be made, however, for it also being around the 18th, 19th or 20th centuries. It is within these centuries that our evolution took noticeable steps forward, namely with the industrial revolution, the scientific revolution that put man in space, and the digital or computer evolution that put computers and all information in the world in the hands of the common people. In the 15th and 16th centuries education was still rather primitive and not universal, and perhaps new spirits could have been quite happy incarnating within the uneducated agrarian populace?
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 574
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re. When do spirit forms re-incarnate again …

The life of the universe and the individual life follow the same patterns and exist in order to grow in wisdom.
This growth, however, depends on repeat situations in which one is given a chance to correct past mistakes.
IOW - one is not reborn when such further growth is not possible.

A good sample is Edgar Cayce’s (he died in January3, 1945 – 7 months before Hiroshima) reading 364-1:
In this reading he explains the fact why many people from Atlantis were re-incarnating in his and our time:
(One should not be surprised about their reincarnations because) “… if they made such alterations in the affairs of the earth as to bring destruction upon themselves, if they are entering (life on Earth) now, (so that) they might make changes in the affairs in the affairs of people and individuals at the present…”

From this it would follow that the time a spirit form re-enters a human body is specially selected as a time when repeat situations occur, thus allowing for a consciousness evolution – individually and for the whole planet .

Salome,

Bill

Cpl

Post Number: 880
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the reminder, Bill. I would just add that it is not about correcting mistakes: those mistakes were by different people who ceased to exist. It is the evolution of the planet and human beings that enable those spirit forms and consciousness blocks from Atlantis and probably other times to incarnate again at the present time. They will not face repeat situations, but very possibly somewhat similar situations in which some aspects of our time are similar in evolution, some less evolved and some possibly more evolved. The key point is that our general evolution has occurred to the point that those consciousnesses and spirit forms can now reincarnate to further evolve on; it has nothing to do with karma or mistakes from past lives.
Chris

Use to the full both the heart and head and never lose either.

Yoid

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But we can reincarnate in body which isnt attractive from the view of pick up opposite sex etc.
There are lot of genetic diseases you can get etc.I see a problem.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 594
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Spirit Teaching may not teach "karma" (as in Hinduism/Buddhism) but this does not negate that there is a reason for when and where spirit forms are born ...

Universal and individual life have the same patterns, are on the same path, both exist in order to grow in wisdom.
This growth, however, depends on situations in which one is given a chance to master a challenge that allows this progress in wisdom.

IOW - one is reborn when such further growth is possible.

Thus it may be no accident that many famous painters and scientists were reborn at the time of the Renaissance – even the fact that the Renaissance had its origin in Tuscany.

That the Byzantine G. Plethon brought Platonic teachings to Florence, that C. de Medici, the ruler of Florence, had M. Ficino translate many of Plato’s works and that many famous Renaissance protagonists (e.g. Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo) were born there.

The same thought is expressed by Edgar Cayce’s **) reading 364-1 which explains why many people from Atlantis were re-incarnating in his and our time:
(One should not be surprised about their reincarnations because) “… if they made such alterations in the affairs of the earth as to bring destruction upon themselves, if they are entering (life on Earth) now, (so that) they might make changes in the affairs in the affairs of people and individuals at the present…”

From this it would follow, that the time a spirit form re-enters a human body, is specially selected as a time when repeat situations or challenges occur which allow for a consciousness evolution – individually and for the whole planet.

Salome,

Bill

*)
The Etruscans were an ancient, mythical civilisation whose origins are lost in the mists of time...

**)
EC died in January3, 1945 – 7 months before Hiroshima
(We know that Atlantis destroyed Mu with nuclear strikes...)

Votan

Post Number: 740
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill

I read somewhere that the people reincarnating from the Atlantis are the one causing all the problem again.

Strange how Billy stated that we do not remembers our past lives unless they can go back in the past lives bank.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1290
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Atlantis was primarily destroyed by the engineered chunk of asteroid directed down upon it by the scientists from Mu on a suicide mission.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 595
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Votan,

I am not sure if those that cause the problems in our time are humans related to the same spirit forms that caused the destruction of Mu.
But I am certain that they are re-incarnating to prevent a similar cataclysm that unfolded when Atlantis attacked Mu.

Salome,

Bill

Hi Michael,

I know ...
But this asteroid attack was in retaliation for a nuclear strike on Mu.
Like we say Rome destroyed Carthage, so we would say Atlantis destroyed Mu.

I mentioned it because Mu was destroyed with the same weapon that in our time - in 1945 and 2017 - poses a great threat to humanity.

Salome,

Bill

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1291
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> As I recall, the strike on Mu was done by a huge fleet of craft with various kinds of beam weapons, etc.

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has it yet dawned or impinged on one that "The good were once bad, and the bad will be good" (paraphrased from The Way To Live)

Thanks for validating my recent thoughts, Bill.

Creation is all around you and all up in you, whether you like it or not. ;->
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Kenneth

Post Number: 631
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill, aka Tat_tvam_asi,

Yes, your correlation with the atomic weapons of 1945 is understood, relating to those spirit forms that are reincarnating in this time period today. You said, “This asteroid attack was in retaliation for a nuclear strike on Mu.” That may or may-not be accurate? Another interpretation or clarification of this event; the atomic attack on Mu and the asteroid attack on Atlantis may have well been happening simultaneously, it’s just that the nukes arrived at Mu first?

If Mu was not nuked at the time that it actually happened, and Atlantis was destroyed by the guided asteroid first, this world may be a very different place? Nonetheless, through whatever Creational processes are involved; there is again an asteroid (Apophis) threatening human civilizations on Earth.

Kenneth

Votan

Post Number: 741
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bill

Now I remember it was in one of Edgar Cayce reading that he sated that they are the trouble makers that re incarnated.

They have not learnt their lessons,as if creation is trying to tell us something.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://theyfly.com/sites/default/files/reincarnation (3) corrected May 13 2017.pdf

Here is a link to my latest (corrected) PDF version of my reincarnation study guide for printing off. Enjoy! :-)
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 237
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~What will it be like in our next life, when we are reborn to live again on the Earth?

-Will the food and drink be in short supply, and the rich hoard everything for themselves?
~Or will there be plenty of food in drink in most areas, because the populace started rationing their offspring?

-Will the world have been decimated by war, and change, with radioactive fallout permeating the northern hemisphere?
~Or will nations have come to their senses, and outlawed war that is not gewaltsame Gewaltsamelosigkiet-related neutralization of war?

-Will the suppression of the Meier case still continue in the media, only to be found in the underground?
~Or will more people in a new-thought structure come to their senses, after many validations of prophecies and predictions, and the people with greater openness about the Meier case, and a greater reverence for the spiritual teaching by the new-founded new spiritual teaching people?

~Will some of us be reborn among the new spiritual teaching people to have this in our upbringing?

-Will the "Goblet of Truth" be shunned by the populace for it's revolutionary ideas, and people are still lost for a God that will not have an ear for this planet, because he does not exist?
~Or will the "Goblet of the Truth" find greater acceptance among the populace, who embrace the creational truth-teaching, and find solace in it's creational recommendations?

-Will there be widespread national disasters, that become national emergencies, because we ignored the warnings about overpopulation for too long?
~Will there be a mixture of bad and good, bad such as a severe environmental crisis, but also consciousness-heights that will be a reflection of a planetary society that is trying to change for the good?

-Will the cities be charred rubble from the madness of war, with meager people meeking out a pitiful existence?
~Or will the cities be filled with joy for life, because they have greater peace then they did in our last life?

-Will criminals and terrorists have their way with the populace, to wreak havoc among the peaceful citizens?
~Or will society take crime-fighting seriously by utilizing the crime-fighting tactics of gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit (see contact 246), and terrorists are logically banished where they can no longer harm the populace (full-fledged citizens)?

-Will all of nature be destroyed by people thinking only of their share-holders, while the elite do not fulfill the wishes of the common people, but only think of their own selfish interests?
~Or will there be an equalization between the delicate-line between rich and poor, and the common people are more honestly represented by their governments then in my time?

-Will the people be bio-chipped slaves by corporations, sciences, militaries, and governments?
~Or will there be a greater sense of freedom, greater then there is in my time? And a greater sense of personal destiny?

-Will the future FIGU be shunned by world governments, and suppressed and debased by world religions?
~Or will the future FIGU be guarded by world governments, and consulted on matters of planetary importance?

-Will the populace still think extraterrestrial life is a ridiculous joke, and world governments use media to instill a paranoid sense of fear of extraterrestrials for a sense of control?
~Or will there be a greater sense of openness regarding extraterrestrials, out of a natural sense of genuine curiosity (and interstellar oneness) as we develop our critical space programs more?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~One's death is a fact of life, and there are many possibilities for our next life, and the future Earth that we create is our inheritance. This applies to all terrestrials that have not left orbit. We all want a positive future, and the future is written on how closely we can follow the recommendations. ~The only differentiation is there are those who already realize this, and those who have not learned it yet.

----------------------------

Just a reminder about the importance of using the words and terms as in the teaching with regard to reincarnation to prevent others new to the material from misunderstanding:

'We' are not reborn. 'No-one' is, as you know Corey :-)

Maybe it would be more in line to say

"What will it be like on the future earth for those bearing our reincarnated spirit forms?

(Message edited by indi on June 16, 2017)
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 245
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OM Kanon 33, Satz 103
"Und also wird er sein als Prophet der Neuzeit, wenn sich rundet die Zeit der Zeit und wenn sein Name wird besagen, dass er ist der Hüter des Schatzes (Eduard, Anm.), zur Zeit, wenn die Gerechten ihre siebentausendfache Schuld getilgt haben und den Schritt zur Erfüllung des Schwures der Bestimmung getan haben werden"

OM Canon 33, verse 103
"And so he will be as prophet of the new time, when the time of the time comes around, and when his name means that he is the guardian of the treasure (note: Eduard) at the time when the equitable ones have expunged their seven-thousand-fold guilt and will have taken the step for the fulfillment of the oath of the determination."
-----
A little explanation behind this verse, which is indicating the former fallible ones (former Ringleaders) who broke laws 389,000 years ago, and affected terrestrial mankind in a negative wise. They were 144,207 JHWH leaders, and sub-leaders, who to atone for their crimes such as two ancient terrestrial nuclear wars, and an ancient crime syndicate called the "sons of heaven", had to reincarnate on Earth for 7,000 lifetimes to atone for their ancient guilt, and they did such, and fulfilled their fulfillment of guidelines, and became equitable ones. They took oaths 13,500 years ago to assist BEAM in the new time, and fulfill a special mission. There should be no animosity towards these spirit-forms, and their former historical personalities, and I'm sure similar to how some of the 144,228 Geteuer spirit-forms currently alive (*note: page 81 of the Nokodemion book explains the Getreuer can be found in the core-group, a certain number of passive members, and outside of FIGU membership, and all throughout the world), some of the 144,207 ET former JHWH commanders and sub-leaders currently alive could likely be found in the core-group, some passive members, FIGU forum posters, and FIGU book readers, and other people trying to help the mission. Most people do not know that there are two different groups of 144K ET spirit-forms reincarnating on Earth presently, and that both groups are to assist the FIGU mission. It is likely this includes successor personalities for some folks, and of course those bearing native Earth-bourne spirit-forms can (and will) help too.

Like any former JHWH commander reincarnating on Earth, the 144,207 ET spirit-forms are "throttled-back" by the AA pure-spirit-level to the level of an "average" Earth human, or they would go insane. According the former moderator Jacob S, ET spirit-forms reincarnating on Earth can overcome this "throttling-back" is by arduous study of the spiritual teaching in the FIGU books, which I equate to learning in your mode of life (Lebensweise) and learning in your living experience (Erleben [to live it]) which is based on how you conduct your life-conduct (Lebensführung).
-----
In summation:

The 144,207 equitable ones want to help.

The 144,228 Getreuer want to help.

some of the other people bearing ET spirit-forms from the big groups of former immigration waves reincarnating on Earth want to help.

some people bearing native Earth-bourne spirit-forms want to help.

In the current life it is immaterial which of the four groups you belong to. What matters is what you choose to do with your studies, and what choices you make as your destiny is in your very own hands. You are your own "Destiny-smith". Aside from the beneficial treasures of the consciousness from studying in the present lifetime, students of the spiritual teaching can possibly reincarnate as a further "mission-helper" with their successor personality, and in a few lifetimes there will be "truth-bringers", and considering how backwards the Earth is, I'm sure all mission-help will be welcome in the future times by the future ones.

ET spirit-forms are considerably older then native Earth-bourne spirit-forms, with the oldest being the Getreuer (not counting the Nokodemion spirit-form, who is the oldest, and wisest) at 69 million years old. It is feasable to think that the Earth would benefit in the future centuries by older (and wiser) ET spirit-forms' new personalities, as well as, further developing native Earth-bourne spirit-forms' new personalities who want to live the laws and recommendations of the Creation.

For those that want to know more about the 144,207 equitable ones should read contact 191, the German only broschure "Rund um Codex", and the German only OM book. OM 31:1162 - 31:1368 is ancient name-lists of some of the former fallible ones that were higher up in authority in those ancient days. /If you will never read German, it's your loss, but don't fret, OM is very good, but GOT is the best book penned by BEAM in my opinion.

For those that want to know more about the 144,228 Geteuer spirit-forms, read the German only Nokodemion book.
-----
OM Canon 33, verse 103/Translation by Vivienne Legg, Checked by Dyson Devine and Mariann Uehlinger/Copyright FIGU-BEAM (Age of Aquarius publishing). This translated verse can be read in the German OM book, and in English with 2 others here:
http://theyfly.com/God_Delusion.html
-----
OM = [Omfalon Murado] which translates into = the navel of life.

Salome/Corey Müske

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 791
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Corey,
Excellent post #245

You brought up an excellent point wherein you said the following.

In the current life it is immaterial which of the four groups you belong to. What matters is what you choose to do with your studies, and what choices you make as your destiny is in your very own hands. You are your own "Destiny-smith". Aside from the beneficial treasures of the consciousness from studying in the present lifetime, students of the spiritual teaching can possibly reincarnate as a further "mission-helper" with their successor personality, and in a few lifetimes there will be "truth-bringers", and considering how backwards the Earth is, I'm sure all mission-help will be welcome in the future times by the future ones.

In the Goblet of the Truth chapter 18 verses 1, 2 & 7 it says the following in corroboration.

1) The ones truly having knowledge of the truth are like glittering stars in the firmament, because they are the reflection of the laws and recommendations as they have been given since the beginning of all unfolding (existence) through the primordial eternality (Creation).
2) And the ones truly having knowledge of the truth and the ones truly following the truth are people of your kind (human beings), as they are also mighty helpers and leaders for all people of your kind (humankind) on the thorny way to finding the truth and following the truth, and they stand by you for obtaining the virtues in the best possible fullness of value.
7) And if you people of your kind (human beings) wish to follow the proclaimer (prophet) then you must determine (select) yourselves to do this and take a special way on which you disconnect (liberate) yourselves from all that is earthly, which binds you to the unrighteous (conscienceless) and the unfair (irresponsible); this alone is extensively (amply) the way of the selected (completed) observation (control) of the primal-eternal (creational) laws and recommendations, from which true love and wisdom and high knowledge evolve, which are the highest good of the truthly proclaimer (prophet).

I take it that (in our time and future) these are the spiritual teaching people that Quetzal and Ptaah spoke with Billy about.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 420
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, do you know if all 49 members of Figu core group are ET spirit forms.

Kenneth

Post Number: 713
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Presumably only Billy would know that answer? In the long run, don’t know if it really matters that much? Nonetheless, we know that there are many former extraterrestrial spirit-forms among us.

Billy said;
“In later years I was once again pointedly prepared in various ways by different people of terrestrial and extraterrestrial origin in many countries on Earth. They instructed me in the most diverse fields of knowledge of a spiritual and physical nature, so I would be able to fulfill my task in the Mission, and continue my contacts with the Pleiadians.”

“These other spiritual forms included the many millions of extraterrestrial spirit forms who moved to Earth, voluntarily or involuntarily, from the Lyra and Vega systems, and the destroyed planet Malona in the SOL system.”

http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/BillyAnswers.pdf

Sincerely
Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 362
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey #245..good stuff... it points to a genuine purpose about our roles and responsibilities to Help...if We can
MsMichelle

Hugo

Post Number: 421
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, I didn't know other persons on Earth could instruct Billy on knowledge regarding spiritual matter because after all Billy has access to Nokodemion's spirit storage banks and as such teaches the Plejaren.

Corey

Post Number: 247
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CF posted (a few years back) that there are 50 million ET spirit-forms in the Earth's reincarnation cycles. Many people have surmised there are much more then that if you consider Mars, Malona, Sirian immigrations, etc, but I have never heard of anything official related to their surmises, I personally go with CF's answer since he is a core-group member, there is a good chance that this comes from Billy. There was also a contact that gives a % of the population that bear ET spirit-forms (% only, not a total number, but this could be deduced if you knew the real total Earth population count at the year of the contact.).
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 248
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CORRECTION: never mind, one cannot deduce the total number, because it would not account for the ET spirit-forms in the beyond. All one could deduce is the amount of the alive people bearing ET spirit-forms during the year of the contact, which would still be cool to see what it would be.
Salome/Corey Müske

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page