Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 29, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 29, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

The Spiritual Teaching tells us that our universe is not unique and not alone, but part of an unimaginable high number of concurrent universes around us, a multiverse. We learn that its shape is closed (egg-shaped, to be precise) and thus with finite dimensions. A central concept is that of evolution, applying for the very smallest things, everywhere in nature, up to the largest, for the Creation/universe and anything beyond it. From Teaching, FIGU books and contact notes we know further on that a universe of the initial category evolving in a material realm relies especially on the extra essence of wisdom generated by its life forms, with the higher and highest life forms as important culmination points. The accumulated and gained values are also crucial for enabling it at a given stage of its development, the end of material-based own evolution, to create the energy impulses for up to 49 new basic category universes undergoing their own ideation, thinking, creating and finally bearing themselves. That said, I was very impressed when short ago seeing the contrast between

a) current Earth astronomers’ still flawed assumption of our universe being flat and thus endlessly expanding, never collapsing anymore (visit for that universetoday.com and search for “How Do We Know the Universe is Flat? Discovering the Topology of the Universe” dating from 07 June 2017).

b) Michael Price from Brunel University London assuming a multiverse, contradicting earlier purely material-centric obsessions with black holes, and nicely making the case about the importance of intelligent life form evolution as precondition for our universe at a given point generating new universes. That is what I call inspired by the truth. You find the press release on brunel.ac.uk searching for “Is life more likely than black holes to be an adaptation for universe replication?”

Salome,
Stefan

Scott

Post Number: 2708
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, as I understand it, each Creation has its own prophet (designated spirit form), hence the Dal Universe would also have its own prophet (spirit form) with a similar mission as Billy's and his preceding personalities.

Hugo

Post Number: 419
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I think there may be a contradiction in what you said there. If each Creation has its own prophet then that must mean there is one prophet (designated spirit form) for all universe's contained within this Creation, which would mean Billy's spirit form is prophet for all of them.

Shame questions to Billy is closed.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 633
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Stefan.

It is really sad that our science / scientists "worship matter" (incl. fame and fortune) and cannot see the truth and laws underlying all being.
That each universe, each level of it, is, indeed, a workbench for the human consciousness, to gain an ever enlarging wisdom...

Some Thoughts About Universal Life

The following is my own speculation.

The Vedas is a large amount of “sacred” Hindu texts containing orally (sruti = “what is heard”) transmitted secret knowledge (Vedas=“knowledge”) from around 1700 BCE to around 1100 BCE.

It contains the fundamental principle
“As is the microcosm (human body) so is the macrocosm (universe).”

From this one may conclude that the “consciousness of the different (groups of) galaxies” may contribute to the whole universe in their own specific way as would the molecules associated with a specific bodily organ contributing to the modus vivendi of the whole human body.

But parallel to the material construct there is as well a spiritual correlation which describes the frame of mind in our present universe in relation to the multiverses it is located:

The awareness in each universe in the myriad hierarchy of universes may contribute to the consciousness of the (7th) highest level that combines all lower level universes in its own specific way like e.g. the different organs and cells of a human body.

It would then follow that the purpose of life of conscious beings would be to research, discover and acquire the universal consciousness (the swinging wave of each level of universe) they are in.

(Like e.g. gaining the conscious understanding of a certain molecule of a bodily organ, then of the whole organ, then the whole body, the society of humans on our planet, on all planets in our galaxy etc. etc.)

This is my conclusion from the oneness of all existence.
A oneness that we tap, unwittingly, for each of our thoughts.

Salome,

Bill

Scott

Post Number: 2709
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, here is Christians original Quote: "Each Creation has its own universal prophet. Therefore, Nokodemion, or rather his spiritform, exists only in this, the (our) DERN Universe.

Whether a universal prophet in another universe will decide (or has decided) to speed up the human evolution as Nokodemion did, I don't know."

In the Spiritual Terminology section, Jacob uses the term Universe and Creation interchangeably, which would imply they are one in the same. Are you talking about the different dimensions which exist within this Creation perhaps?

Scott

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 634
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I should curtail my last post:

"As is the microcosm (human body) so is the macrocosm (universe).”

This sentence may well reflect the construct of our present (lowest level) universe.

But from Billy we know that the higher level multiverses do not have a material component, they all are spiritual.
So we may expect a different (spiritual only) oneness between the individual and the whole.

From the modus vivendi of our current universe we would assume that, in these universes, the individual would exist to learn and acquire the wisdom and/or love of the (higher universe's) creational swinging wave.

According to Nokodemion's prayers we tap with our thoughts into the power and knowledge of the Absolutum.

But to fully understand its guiding principles and to describe the design of all the universes may well be beyond our human imagination...

Salome,

Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 422
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 07:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I'm talking about this Creation which has three (known) universes in it.

Scott

Post Number: 2710
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, my understanding is this Creation/Universe exists along side the Dal Universe/Creation. which is considered a separate Creation/Universe with its own material belt, universal prophet etc. I am not sure I understand what you mean in regards to this Creation/Universe has 3 known universes within it? If you do a search on the Future Of Mankind Website and type in Creation you will again come up with the definition of Creation i.e; Universe. Although it may be an interesting topic, I think we may never know all the answers at our current level of evolution :-)

Cpl

Post Number: 930
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
Are you perhaps confusing the other time configurations (like where the Plejaren live) as universes?

To our terrestrial scientists these parallel configurations would seem different universes (not that they are yet aware of them), but the Plejaren say that these other shifted time configurations are all part of our universe and Creation.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Hugo

Post Number: 423
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, by 3 universes I mean the Dal, ours and the other universe that the Plejarens recently found mentioned in the notes.

I thought these 3 universes are all inside and part of this creational universe that is egg shaped.

Joe

Post Number: 517
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I think what Hugo meant is that the Plejaren know of 3 Universes, not just our DERN Universe.

Scott

Post Number: 2711
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, the Dal Universe and possibly a 3rd Universe co-exist separately within the infinite void, not within our Creation/Universe. The egg shaped Creational Universes are separate from each other.

(Message edited by scott on June 28, 2017)

Cpl

Post Number: 931
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the clarification, Hugo.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 932
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Realizing that the all-encompasing egg box is the infinite void makes it difficult to think outside the box.

Chris

Scott

Post Number: 2712
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Genesis :
8. Sie erschuf die energien in der leere des nichts das da war die unendlichkeit einer endlosen dauer aus der entstand der raum des neuen universums

From the "infinite void" (my expression) is probably better stated as "the Infinity of endless duration" or something similar.

Cpl

Post Number: 934
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Inside my head,
are thoughts to make another joke,
but out of respect for the subject of this thread,
I won't.

Thank you, Scott. "the Infinity of endless duration" is a better expression than "a timeless time that never ends" which is perhaps how I would have said it.
Chris

Hugo

Post Number: 424
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, well I'm a little confused now because I thought this Creation was egg shaped and within it are 3 universes that we know of so far. 345th Official Contact Report mentions the recently discovered 3rd universe the Plejaren traveled to - https://theyflyblog.com/2015/03/02/the-peaceful-people/

So if this Creation is egg shaped and contains 3 universes in it then shouldn't Christian's answer have said "each universe within this Creation has it's own universal prophet" instead of -

Hugo, here is Christians original Quote: "Each Creation has its own universal prophet. Therefore, Nokodemion, or rather his spiritform, exists only in this, the (our) DERN Universe.

Hugo

Post Number: 425
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought a Creation and a universe are two different things. Scott, can you ask Christian to clear this up please?

Scott

Post Number: 2713
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, can you please reference where it is stated this Creation contains 3 universes within it? Secondly the article you posted does not mention "the recently discovered 3rd universe" that I could find. I will do what I can to seek clarification, but please cite your sources for your conclusions as well.

Regards
Scott

Update, I just talked with Michael Horn in reference to your question. It is his understanding this is a separate Creation/Universe aside from our own and not a "universe or dimension" within our own Creation.

(Message edited by scott on June 28, 2017)

Hugo

Post Number: 426
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I must be getting confused and still don't get it? Below Meier said Creation is a double helix egg shaped that is in expansion and then contraction.

What is the Creation?

1. The Creation is the immeasurable mystery suspended in immeasurable expanse.
2. The Creation is identical to 'Universal Consciousness', which guides and prevails in the BEING of consciousness; it is a double-helix, egg-shaped configuration that simultaneously constitutes the Universe in its growing expansion. Its pulsating double-helix arms live as spiritual energy, while rotating against each other.
3. The Universe is the Creation’s internal and external body.
4. The Creation --- through its entirety pulsate the Universal 'Gemüt' (a non-translatable German term for the spiritual counterpart to the psyche) and the Universal Consciousness, the power of life and existence in general.
5. The Creation pervades everything and everything pervades the Creation, therefore forming oneness within itself. Within this oneness occur all life and all of the evolution allotted to it.
6. The Creation has the identical developmental and evolutionary process as every life form, --- however, its values of time are anchored in very high values indeed.
7. The Creation itself exists in a conscious creative state for seven Great-Times. --- Subsequently it lays dormant for an equal number of Great-Times, but this time they last seven times as long. Following this period, the Creation is awake to create once again for a period seven times as longer once again than the previous one. (One Great-Time is equal to 311,040,000,000,000 terrestrial years; seven Great-Times add up to 2,177,280,000,000,000 terrestrial years, also called an eternity; 7 x 7 Great-Times make one All-Great-Time.)
8. The Creation is the Creation and there exists no Creation other than it within its own Universe.
The Creation is the Creation of all creations such as the Universe, the galaxies, stars, earths (earth is equivalent to 'planets' in this context), skies, light and darkness, time, space and all multitudes of life forms in existence, each according to its own species.

https://ca.figu.org/what-is-the-creation-.html

In answer 8 is it meant to say universe"S"?

Is the Dal and that other universe the P's found inside this same egg shaped Creation we are in? If not, then how come in the notes it says the P's traveled with Billy through a man made opening/tunnel that was about a million miles long to visit Asket in the Dal universe?

Scott

Post Number: 2714
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, Im not sure where your confusion lies? The Creation is its own self contained universe which includes all material things etc, along with the other 'belts". This Creation and infinite others are "suspended in the immeasurable expanse". The Creation is like a bubble floating in the open sky with its own boundaries, but existing with other Creation Universes with the same destiny of continually evolving forever. The Dal Creation/Universe is a twin Creation which exists along side our Creation, but separate from it. Yes it is true Billy traveled to the Dal Creation/Universe through a man made opening to visit Asket etc.

I don't know what more can be said?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 288
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can't we just refer to the universe as the universe and only refer to Creation when we are speaking of the immeasurable mystery suspended in immeasurable expanse?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 792
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

I think I know where the confusion is.

Each Creation has one universal prophet.

Within (inside) each Creation there are "DIMENSIONS".

There are DIMENSIONS for "TIME-TRAVEL".

1) In one type, human beings can travel into the past and the future and interact.
2) In another type, human beings float like a ghost and can only observe.
3) We exist in the "present". This "present" is between a past and a future dimension and happens within a nano-second.

There are also DIMENSIONS that we call a 'UNIVERSE' because there are galaxies, solar systems, planets, etc just as we have and see in our cosmos.

For example, when Semjase took Billy to another dimension of our solar system where he saw Earth people have colonized the Moon and they have beamships.

There may be a dimension where our Earth planet has no life on it. Maybe in another dimension our planet has primitive life or in another it has advanced life like the one that Semjase took Billy to see.

So each Creation has dimensions which are what we call a "universe". But each Creation is but one and only that creates all its universes (dimensions) and the galaxies, solar systems and life (creatures/spiritforms-fauna & flora) within the different dimensions (universes).
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page