Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 03, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through July 03, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cpl

Post Number: 929
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes it is easier to obtain knowledge locally, no matter who one is or whatever one has access to.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Kenneth

Post Number: 714
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

These are Billy's words: "...They instructed me in the most diverse fields of knowledge of a spiritual and physical nature..."

This would be in Billy's training, tutoring and Instruction years by the extraterrestrials and terrestrials to fulfill Billy's task in the Mission, and continue his contacts with the Plejaren.

Kenneth

Corey

Post Number: 249
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CORRECTION of post 245: [Omfalon Murado] translates into "navel of the world" = see: German Nokodemion book page 104 2nd edition.
Salome/Corey Müske

Jacob

Post Number: 185
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Corey,

Responding to your post #245.
What a person learns in this life about the spirit teaching is a relatively small amount, however, what you learn makes it easier in the next life and the successor personality will have the chance to learn more, and the personality after that even more.

People who are already learning in this lifetime will have a head start compared to the bulk of humanity, so a clearly defined spiritual-teaching people will come into existence which will become teacher and truth-bringers while always remaining students themselves.

The bulk of humanity will really starting studying the spiritual teaching in about 800 years, so you can see that the spiritual teaching people will have a head start and a potential-difference will exist between the spiritual teaching people and the rest of humanity.

The knowledge that ones spirit-form belongs to either one of the groups you mentioned provides clarity about life-long questions, but it also gives the awareness that all that knowledge deep inside is there, but can only be accessed in a very, very limited way, like drops of water from a faucet.
This knowledge does not entitle to anything special, only gives the obligation to learn and evolve as fast as possible.
Salome,
Jacob

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing.
~ Socrates

Corey

Post Number: 250
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~Hello Jacob,

Thanks for responding with your insights that I appreciate. For this life I will keep up with the slow drops of water from my faucet, as you wisely put it.
Salome/Corey Müske

Carolyn

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to know more about Malona, and the kind of civilization that existed on that planet, also the technology that they used and whether it was similiar to the technology we are developing on the earth now? Also, I would like to know more about the differences in the "Geistesgestalt" of the people from Malona who are presently inhabiting the earth. Is their spirit-form different from earth people, or are the two groups essentially the "same", apart from the obvious differences of racial origin (as some coming from the Sirian star system and some coming from the Lyran or the Vegan star systems). To what extent are we on the earth now suffering the consequences of what happened on Malona, and to what extent is it possible that the Malonians (so I will call them) can negatively influence the outcome of events on the earth?
A time for every purpose under heaven

Corey

Post Number: 251
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Carolyn,

Perhaps the question should be, was 75,000 years of further lifetimes of evolution with new personalities (and new consciousness-blocks) enough time to learn from the mistakes of the great Civil War of Malona, by gradually absolving the negative impulses from their storage-bank frequencies with further positive change in each new lifetime? Or was there stagnation, and devolution with the lives on the Earth for some people bearing a Malonian spirit-form? Another thing is it could be that with the great Civil War of Malona was not involving the entire group of Malonians, there could have been uninvolved innocents, and a few equalised people in consciousness, just as there are uninvolved innocents currently on Earth that do not partake in the negative (like you, right? :-).

Each new life would be a clean slate for the consciousness, for a new chance at evolutionary living the laws and recommendations of the Creation, although the current living humans bearing a Malonian spirit-form would still be afflicted by the same aging/aggression gene left-over from their Malona time that the rest of Earth-humanity suffers from, as it still lives on in the genetics of all of us unfortunately, so these genetics increase the chance of war-participation of this planet's populace, just like most people's aversion to the laws and recommendations of the Creation, I.E. choosing the unnatural increases the chance of war, torture, the pathological craving for revenge, the pathological craving for retaliation, killing those that are different, warring with people in "God's" name [religious-induced], terrorism, etc.. Choosing the unnatural (such as choosing to follow a religion) is a collective Earth-humanity problem, not just people bearing a reincarnated Malonian spirit-form. A lot of cultural norms, and problems that presumably could have brought about the great Malonian Civil War must carry on the Earth today because of our collective inadequacies of still not following the laws and recommendations of the Creation, or following them in too small of numbers to make a collective difference. These are collective cultural crisis-points that are imprints that could cause unimaginable destruction to our civilization if not checked appropriately.

(for further research: time-frame of 75,000 years ago taken from "And Still They Fly!" page 187 [don't know which page this is in the latest edition of "Und sie fliegen doch!" which has hundreds of more pages]. Maybe if anyone on this board knows of a contact featuring information regarding Malona they could post in the appropriate area, and tie this in to how learning from past mistakes ties into the spiritual teaching, etc.).
Salome/Corey Müske

Msmichelle

Post Number: 365
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob.... nice to see your name again after so long, by the way how are things going with the Spiritual Teaching book( how to study) with Michael Horn?
MsMichelle

Carolyn

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the reply Corey. I was just wondering whether the spirit forms of the Malonians is somehow clashing or interfering with the natural Earthlings, that is to say, those who originally settled on the Earth and made it their home. I really wonder whether they are the same group of people or whether they have a different source for their spirit-forms. I guess I would include the Martians in this question as well. It might explain all the hostility on the Earth, as too many people seem to be conflicting for control of the Earth and its resources. I might suggest that those from Malona and Mars might be more aggressive spirits than those who originally inhabited the earth, but I don't know enough about the subject yet to say such a thing. Other people know more. . . .
A time for every purpose under heaven

Scott

Post Number: 2715
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, You mentioned the "Malonian" Spirit forms. I was under the impression the "Malonian" Spirit Forms were actually from the Sirius star system which was colonised by humans from the Lyra, Plejares and Vega star systems who were themselves colonised by humans from the Waron star system of the Lyren galaxy. I don't know if there were native born Malonians with Spirit Forms originating from Malona, but then again :-)

Corey

Post Number: 252
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

good point! :-)
Salome/Corey Müske

Msmichelle

Post Number: 366
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Spirit forms of those individuals from Mars and Malona where in the Millions and if I'm not mistaken, religion was Not introduced into those Societies, On this planet, we are in the billions....IMO, our aggressions are adversely affecting those Spirit Forms of those two planets due to our introduction to religion... does that makes sense and does anyone agree or disagree... I would love some comments
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 718
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Your point is well taken, to my knowledge religion was not introduced on Malona or Mars populations; conversely, religious insanity has taken its toll on Earthlings and their freedom of thought. It’s my understanding, there were over 400,000,000 that lived on Malona. Nonetheless, those genetically manipulated from the Sirius star system who migrated to the planet Malona had their own issues regarding intense hatred and unquenchable thirst for power, which appears to have been brought to Earth 73,000 years ago when they destroyed their planet. Now we have the likelihood of combined craving for power, hatred and religious insanity in various societies of Earth which is pretty much what we have today. Keep in mind, not all on Malona were of this mindset.

Contact Report Number 4; Malona, (Malon or Phaeton):

Semjase:
“109. Man on Earth must get accustomed to the thought that his predecessors have forced all of mankind and Earth itself to the brink of ruin, and had to partially evacuate the planet in a wild escape.

110. It should also serve as a warning to him that thirst for power and barbarism are attributes that bring death.

111. A second race also had to experience this truth in your solar system.

112. In their unlimited hatred and unquenchable thirst for power, they destroyed themselves right down to the last man, and scarcely a creature survived the conflict.

113. They eliminated and destroyed their own planet with a huge explosion and nothing remained of it but the many thousands of asteroids, which today still circle your sun — as a reminder of the human beings’ deadly irrationality.

114. (These asteroids are) remnants of the once thriving planet "Malona", which was destroyed by its inhabitants in their barbarian thirst for power and irrationality.”

Kenneth

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 796
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Msmichelle,

Just a small input on my part.

Remember how it says in the Goblet Of The Truth that nothing can affect the spiritform, being a part-piece of the Creation, it remains and is 'neutral' at all times?

The personalities (formerly) from Malona & Mars are simply (incarnating now here on Earth) suffering through and experiencing the aggression gene manipulation and so the consciousness-block is what is being affected... that and what is transferred into the subconsciousness; which does affect offspring and later (future-lives) incarnations of the consciousness-block.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 256
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle and Kenneth,

Religion was introduced to the Mars/Malona/Earth societies by the Sirian benefactors that liberated the genetically-manipulated peoples from Sirius. The reason was because the benefactors introduced the liberated ones to religion, the ancient thought was the liberated peoples would destroy themselves in annihilation. All I can say is we are still here living despite the attempt.

Even though they were afflicted by religion, the ancient genetically-manipulated peoples of Mars/Malona/Earth had a pyramid-building culture, and a space-travelling culture. This is more then we can say today, but like us, it is my understanding they were afflicted by war, and could have really used the laws and recommendations of Creation instructed instead of all the manipulations of benefactors posing as Gods so religion could be introduced as the people's mechanism of self-destruction.

The spirit-forms that were transported from Sirius to Mars/Malona/Earth, plus any native Martian/Malonian spirit-forms (if there were any-there must have been some) plus the conglomeration of other Earth-native and ET spirit-forms currently reincarnating on the Earth, will be an imprinted part of the Age of Aquarius Earth-legacy of the great Nokodemion-Henok mission, and that is because of BEAM and the Plejaren initially, and in the future, because of the new spiritual teaching people.
-----
I agree with your statements Eddie. This is part of the crisis of Earth-living.
Salome/Corey Müske

Msmichelle

Post Number: 367
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, thanks for the clarification. I'd assumed the P's introduced religion to our society. At any rate, We have our Work cut out for Us on this planet.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 264
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, you are correct, some of the Old Lyran Plejaren forefathers 389,000 years ago also set themselves up as gods, and also re-introduced religion to our society. Yes we definitely have our work cut out for us, the stakes are high, and we have a lot of learning to do in the future.~
Salome/Corey Müske /"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 267
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle, I forgot to mention that Quetzal's former personality was one of the fallible Old Lyrans that came to Earth 389,000 years ago, and was a ringleader that affected terrestrials in a negative kind and wise. With his current personality, Quetzal spent 300 years on Earth working for the betterment of this planet, and now is a JHWH commander of 3 worlds that are a part of the large (great) Plejaren Federation. Plus he was the JHWH commander that was Jmmanuel's biological father with a former personality [Gabriel]. See what can happen when you spend many lifetimes absolving your previous misdeeds in an interstellar kind and wise?~

My only wish is that the Bafath, after many lifetimes of being rehabilitated in a Plejaren prison-planet, will be allowed to make reparations to the people of Earth some millennia from now. From a safe interstellar-distance of course, not that the Bafath would ever be allowed back here.~
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 290
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, very interesting post (267). That's the beauty of reincarnation and evolution. The spiritforms incarnated in people who commit crimes against humanity, after many lifetimes, will incarnate in individuals who may do great good for humanity, and in this way is evil linked to good and good to evil.

I really ought to read the contact reports. I'm assuming all information related to the history of the Plejarens is to be found there.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 638
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Corey,

Quetzal is a man I truly like... just because his incarnations exemplify that failure becomes the source of greatness once we determine and pursue the truth and our heart is filled with the sincere desire to make amends for the suffering we caused.

Out of this respect I did not want to discuss Quetzal's incarnations (I did not want that a bad word would be said about him).

But since you mentioned his incarnations - do they not show that educating fellow humans may - at least for some people - quicken the perfection/evolution of their consciousness?
(... as banishment would usually condemn the banished person to very many lifetimes of savageness ...)

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/15104.html#POST80121

We mentioned that many wise men spoke out in favour of compassion (e.g. Einstein, Buddha).
We mentioned M. Gandhi who wants to be reborn as an untouchable woman to create a truer desire to extinct untouchability in India.

We mentioned Billy’s resolve to leave the realm of spiritual beings (AA) and re-enter the tormented sphere of (our) material existence.

We could mention the whole P-Mission which not only may help us Earthlings but as well assist to balance the weight of negative deeds (e.g. earthly destructions by Pelegon's race and later Atlantis-Mu).

We mentioned that equalisedness / sharing (rather than elitism/superiority) is the true reality of our universe.
That “true” compassion should spring from a sense of universal oneness/equalisedness/love *)

As our present world is but a rebirth of past delusions - giving us a chance to master them ...
As in our material sphere of existence no-one is perfect but good in some respects and not so good in others...

...should we not (as Quetzal does) - with a sharing, loving and compassionate heart - educate our own thinking / the thinking of our fellow humans, to gain understanding and perfection - not only by self-perfection but as well by teaching our fellow humans - the oneness and equalisedness of all universal existence ?

Salome,

Bill

*)

Billy mentions, in his "Desiderata", that love is the true essence of all Creation, indestructible - from the very beginning of all being to the very end - spanning all "Great Times" ("urewig und allgrosszeitlich") withstanding all hardships and disappointments ....

(Desiderata Passage in German)

"Und Liebe ist das eigentliche Wesen der Schoepfung, urewig und allgrosszeitlich bestaendig, hinweg ueber alle denkbaren Haerten und Entaeuschungen."

Hugo

Post Number: 431
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, I didn't know Quetzal's former personality was one of the fallible Old Lyrans that did bad things to earth humans. Interesting! Where can I read more on that or is that in one of the German books?

Corey

Post Number: 271
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Tat_tvam_asi (Bill),

Great post. :-) I have a lot of respect for Quetzal as well. I wonder if he built his old-fashioned cabin out in the middle of nowhere of Erra, that even his wives are not allowed to enter because he was deeply affected by what he witnessed Terrans do during his 300 year-long mission on Earth. I think he should be proud, BEAM is successful at leaving records of the teaching of the prophets, and they successfully deported the Bafath, so the Bafath cannot do any more harm to the people of Earth.

As for your statements on banishment, a banished prisoner should have access to the spiritual teaching. Like the “Goblet of the Truth” 21:17 states, though the law of contrariness and through great effort: “each thief or deceiver can become honest, the angry mild, the immoderate modest, and the angstful courageous.” Each banished prisoner should be given a copy of "Goblet of the Truth", and during a successful rehabilitation, positive virtue, high-value, and life-conduct will be allowed to surface in the prisoner, and this will be easier for positive attributes to manifest in successive-lifetimes, not just the future negative-accentuations. Another positive aspect of the prisoner studying would be they would be able to (re)connect to the natural energy-flows discussed in the 28th chapter of the GOT, based on their increased rationality and their increased intellect. The studying prisoners would also connect with the natural swinging-waves of the universal consciousness. This would be the great "re-balancing" of our society back to the positive. And those that resist rehabilitation, would be isolated from society, and not pose a danger to the said precious society. Any small steps in positive-changes would be monitored, and considered part of their (isolated) evolution.

Think how much you have greatly changed inside your thoughts and feelings after becoming a student of (die Lehre). Think what this would do if all prisoners, and all the populace that felt the calling were studying the teaching of the prophets, think what treasures of the consciousness would await those currently living, and what great positive changes this would mean for successive-personalities. This would be the great "re-balancing" of our society.~
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):

Corey

Post Number: 272
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Joseph_E,

Well said.

Salome Hugo,

See page 30 and 32 of the updated TJ German/English translation of the 2011 edition that the FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia sells in your neck of the woods. Also since you cannot read OM, see contact 191 for an overview of the Old Lyran/Wegan bad doings 389,000 years ago, and how many of these people are now working towards the truth today among the stars, as well as, terrestrials.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page