Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 05, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through July 05, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Yoid

Post Number: 127
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There ate infinite dimensions. It is similar as quantum computer calculat, because it calculates billions of possible outcomes at once.There is not just one results.It uses atoms to calculate which means it is the creations calculator. Am i not right?

Hugo

Post Number: 427
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott and Eddie, my confusion leads back to Christian saying - "Each Creation has its own universal prophet. Therefore, Nokodemion, or rather his spiritform, exists only in this, the (our) DERN Universe."

If Creation is this egg shaped bubble that contains all 3 universes in it, and each Creation has its own universal prophet, then to my understanding Billy's spirit form should be prophet for all universes in it if each Creation only has one prophet. Why call one (our) universe the Creation when Creation includes 2 other universes in it including everything else as well as all voids too? It is egg shaped bubble.

That's why I asked before if Christian meant to say "each universe within this Creation has it's own universal prophet" if Billy's spirit form is only prophet for this universe.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 793
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

We live in the DERN Universe (Creation).

Our 'egg-shaped' Creation (DERN Universe) has an uncountable number of universes (dimensions).

The 'egg-shaped' DAL Universe is another Creation existing next to our Creation. The DAL Universe (Creation) also has an uncountable number of universes (dimensions).

Each Creation has but one universal prophet.

So the DAL and the DERN are two separate Creations (Universes) that exist next to each other... like cells of the body.

Both have an uncountable number of universes (dimensions) ...not just 3.

Both have but one Universal (Creation) prophet.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Yoid

Post Number: 128
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does the Creation feel alone because there is nothing besides it? thanks

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 289
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 02:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

I like the analogy that the DAL and the DERN universes are two separate universes that exist next to each other like cells of the body. It allows for a very clear image.

It is estimated that the human body has about 30 trillion cells (National Geographic), quite possibly more. That's a s++t load of universes when considering it on the scale of Creation, but it's a beautiful visual image. Like the body, Creation is a living, growing thing. If the universes are cells, what is it's body, what is its heart, what is its brain? Creation is the life of all life, and a human being is a microcosmic replication of it.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 794
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph_emmanuel,

It is indeed fascinating and the interesting thing about it is that, according to the alleged Plejaren and information in the Contact Reports, it is possible to travel from our Creation into another... however, the spiritform does not travel into the next Creation with us and remains behind.

Because each Creation is in essence purely energy, as I understand it, we should avoid associating any form of human-related conceptualization with it as this would take us down a wrong path of thinking and unlogic... for example giving it human form.

The analogy I gave was simply to illustrate the side-by-side existence ...I couldn't come up with another illustrative example so I used that one.

I'm not sure about a human body being a microcosmic replica of a Creation. Somehow that doesn't seem logical to me. Being egg-shaped, we should also consider just how tiny (microscopic) the material universe is compared to the actual size of the entirety of the Creation.

If I'm not mistaken, the Creation could be better equated with a life-supporting planet.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Cpl

Post Number: 935
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

You wrote: according to the alleged Plejaren and information in the Contact
Reports, it is possible to travel from our Creation into another...
however, the spiritform does not travel into the next Creation with us
and remains behind.

Do you have a specific source for this? I have always thought differently because it is written in the reports that Ashtar Sheran travelled to the DAL universe where he died and wil be reborn, so his spirit form and OCB will be reborn there and not in our universe. So they must have gone there with him.

Yoid,

People feel alone when they feel separated from others. Creation is oneness not separateness. So it cannot feel alone. It is true that it created separateness in our universe, but it put itself into every separate part. Therefore it is one with all; and there are many Creations.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Kenneth

Post Number: 717
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin,

Your comment was, "...according to the alleged Plejaren and information in the Contact Reports, it is possible to travel from our Creation into another... however, the spiritform does not travel into the next Creation with us and remains behind."

Do you have a CR number for that information? Don't recall reading that? How can the spirit-form stay behind when traveling to different creations; if the spirit-form leaves the human body, will it not die?

Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1306
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2017 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Where is the info about the spirit form not accompanying the body that travels into another Creation? It would seem to me that this is akin to the spirit leaving the body, which equates with death.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 635
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom Unfolds When We Overcome Religious Dogma

The more we open our mind to a oneness with the universe the greater our knowledge.
The more generations that accumulate true understanding the more perfect human knowledge becomes.

Pythagoras concluded from its eclipses that Earth was a sphere.
Many Greeks of his time thought of that Earth was at the centre of the universe – a view held as well by Aristotle.
Ptolemais (170-100 BCE) described this static, geo (= Earth) - centric system in several treatises.

As many of Aristotelean metaphysical views (e.g. “unmoved mover”) were well accepted by Jewish, Christian and Muslim thinkers his view of the universe became a part of a long held religious thought.

It took almost 2000 years before the doctrinaire religious views mellowed:
Luther (1483 - 1586) challenged the validity of several religious teachings.
At the same time Copernicus (1473-1543) and thereafter Galileo (1564-1642) challenged the Aristotelean geocentric model declaring that not the Earth but the sun (Gr. helios) are at the centre (heliocentric system) and that the Earth (Copernicus/Galileo) and all the planets (Copernicus) orbit around the sun.
Newton (1642-1726) established the formulae for the precise movements of celestial bodies.

With the onset of the Age of Aquarius, when religious dogma lost even more of its power, Einstein added “time” as a fourth dimension (Space – Time) to the view of our universe.

Billy added a spiritual – consciousness *) - dimension to the universe, pointing to the fact that “thought” created the material realities of our universe … hinting
… that man lives to become aware of his illusion of being a "physical (only)" entity
... that he should accept his incarnations as a path to shake of this image, replacing it more and more with the image of his true spiritual self.

Salome,

Bill

PS

There are many loving religious people in our world.
But the more they comprehend that they are not separated from their highest ideal, the more they express their love in a oneness with Creation – the more they become truly sharing.
And the less autocratic they become, the more they are able to share and explore the mysteries of the universe and the creational laws governing it.

*)
Leading physicists now acknowledge that the very act of observing disturbs what has to be measured … that the observer creates reality.
That everything that exists, originates from thought... that the universe is a “mental” construction of consciousness…

“I regard consciousness as fundamental.
I regard matter as a derivative of consciousness.
We cannot go behind consciousness.
Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing postulates consciousness.”
Max Planck

“It was not possible to formulate the laws of quantum mechanics in a fully consistent way without reference to consciousness.”
Eugen Wiegener

“The stream of knowledge is heading to a non-mechanical reality – the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine…”
James Jeans

“.. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder of the realm of matter (..but as..) the creator and governor of matter…. The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual…”
Prof. R. C. Henry / “The Mental Universe”

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 636
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Footnote to my previous post
Re.
“The more generations that accumulate a true understanding (of the universe) the more perfect human knowledge becomes….”

Some of the past incarnations of Billy’s spirit (Aristotle-Galileo) have greatly shaped humanity’s long held views about the universe.
It may well be that Billy’s present incarnation will again be a great impetus, guiding human thinking to a new perception of reality.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 795
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Cpl, Kenneth, Michael Horn

I remember reading this in a Q&A to Billy. (I could be mistaken of course).

In the Contact Reports it clearly states regarding travel between Creations.

If I perceive the logic correctly, and because our spiritform is currently a 'part-piece' of this Creation and functions more like a battery - not only this, but the spiritform is itself a means for the Creation to itself evolve from the experiences of its own creations.

As I understand the logic, our spiritform belongs to this Creation. Our spiritform, currently, only spreads its power throughout the body and it is in this sense a oneness.

But, not until we reach the half material/spiritual level do we actually "merge" with our spiritform becoming "one" with it and no longer requiring a human body for evolution.

Perhaps someone can ask Christian F. for clarification; I would like to be corrected if I am mistaken in any of this. But the logic seems sound to me thus far.
Salome,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 797
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One additional thought.

"Dying" is not the result of the Consciousness-block & spiritform "leaving" the body.

Rather, the consciousness-block and spiritform "leave" the body because the body has died.

Otherwise, teleportation would not be possible.
Salome,
Eddie

Corey

Post Number: 254
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi (Bill),

Your footnote-post #636 is a true statement in my thoughts, especially the last two sentences.
Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 257
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it is vital to come up with a personal conceptualization of the Creation, without getting lost in the mysterious nuances of it all. I mean, BEAM writes several times every page in GOT about "the laws and recommendations of Creation", and it is important we try to understand the energetical source of oneness that is behind these laws and recommendations that are vital to live by as a life-code.
Salome/Corey Müske

Indi

Post Number: 801
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some clarification re the spiritform remaining in one universe whilst the body travelling to another:

Based on what Billy has written about the spritform, it always would remain with the material body it has reincarnated into, to animate.

In an answer in the questions to Billy section it was mentioned:

Answer:
If a person leaves this universe and dies in another universe, he or she only takes with him or her those values and that knowledge which is linked/stored in his consciousness in the present actual life. The overall consciousness-block remains in this (old) universe and cannot be taken into the other universe. There, in the other universe, a new overall consciousness-block is built, starting with the knowledge etc. that was present at the time of the person’s death.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 260
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A clarification of post #257: by personal conceptualization I did not mean to prescribe human attributes to the (fine-energetical) Creation, nor to place anything to the side of the Creation, I meant a conceptualization of the Creation that belongs to you, based on your understanding of what it is (Creation universal-consciousness, 7 Absolute Absolutum forms, absolute nothing-space, etc).
Salome/Corey Müske /"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 798
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hm, looks like the memory failed me and I made some incorrect (confused) assumptions.

Thanks for the clarification. This is helpful. I will rethink and ponder some more.

So it's not the spiritform but the overall consciousness-block that remains.

Thanks Robyn
Salome,
Eddie

Hugo

Post Number: 428
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, be good if Christian Frehner would come here and clear up a couple of things mentioned here, including mine.

Scott

Post Number: 2716
Posted on Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, what do you need Christian to clear up?

Hugo

Post Number: 430
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, it's ok now.

Cpl

Post Number: 936
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Indi/Robyn. That does clarify the spirit and OCB in another Creation issue. Presumably, this means it is preferable to die in one's own Creation and not another. That makes it especially risky to wage wars in another Creation as Ashtar Sheran did. I guess he's now lost out big time.

I think the confusion regarding the three universes is that the Plejaren have just penetrated into a third universe which is, it seems to me, in a third Creation. This is when and where they observed the peaceful blue and other/s race. So they have travelled in our universe in the DERN Creation, the universe in the DAL Creation where Asket lives, and a new (for them) universe in a newly discovered Creation where the blue and white races live. If I remember correctly that is another Creation because the Plejarens traversed a new gate separating the two just like they traversed from the DERN to the DAL universe.
I am not 100% sure on this, but that is how I read it.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Matthew

Post Number: 145
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I'm still not clear.

From what Indi and Billy explained, Eddie appears to me to be correct, i.e., in another Creation, the spirit-form would remain with the old Creation and the consciousness block of the person (current life memories) would go into the new Creation where a new overall consciousness block is built, i.e., another SF would attach itself to that body? In order to build a new overall consciousness block, does that not require a new SF as the basis/essence of that or am I missing something?

Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page