Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 07, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through July 07, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matthew

Post Number: 146
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

There are many universes in one Creation was my understanding, so the different Universes you mention, DAL and DERN, are within a single Creation?

Perhaps even the Plejaren don't know what happens to a SF if it traverses Creations as they've never done it?

Cpl

Post Number: 937
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

I have thought that DERN and DAL are different Creations as well as different universes, however, I could be mistaken. Also, my understanding is that the spirit never leaves the body except when the body dies. Billy has mentioned a number of times that the body cannot exist without the spirit since it is spirit which gives the body life. In teleportation the spirit must therefore remain with the body or it, the body, would die.

Christian has just sent me a German copy of Rhal and my book "Researching a Real UFO" which they now stock at the SSSC. In my email thanking him I have asked these Creation questions. I will inform everyone of any reply I receive from him.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Joe

Post Number: 519
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

I had recently contacted Christian Frehner, and he told me the following:

"We are living within a universe which consists/contains of many dimensions. The part of where the planets and galaxies and black holes etc. exist is the fourth of seven belts of Creation, i.e. the material belt.

Beside the Creation Universal Consciousness (universe) we live in, there exist countless other Creations."

But I am assuming that within a Creation and its 7 belts there also exists multiple Universes, not just one.

Scott

Post Number: 2717
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am perplexed why there is still confusion about what Christian and others have stated. We live within this physical universe which consists of multiple dimensions which is one of 7 layers/belts which exist within this Creation. This Creations exists along with infinite other Creations. The Dal and Dern Creation are separate Creations with there own separate layers/belts which are at their first evolutionary step, until they collapse and are "reborn" again without the material belt or physical universe.

Cpl

Post Number: 940
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Joe,
That we already knew, however, and it doesn't really cover the specific spirit/Creation/universe questions being asked here.

Thanks Scott,
That's what I thought too, that the DAL and DERN universes are in their own Creations.
Chris

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1307
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe.

Why are you assuming that when it's NOT what Christian said?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 800
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What we call a "universe" is actually a dimension (one of many dimensions).
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joe

Post Number: 520
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I thought that both our DERN Universe and the DAL Universe exist in the 4th material belt. However going by what you said this is not the case and that both our DERN Universe and the DAL Universe have their own separate Creation and hence also have their own 4th material belt. Is this correct?

If this is correct then are you saying there only exists one Universe for each Creation with its 7 belts?

Scott

Post Number: 2718
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,
Each Creation (Schopfung) in its first stage, is the totality of the 7 different belts which includes the 4th material belt which contains our physical universe and its many dimensions. Each Creation exist independently from each other i.e.; The Dern and Dal Creation.

Matthew

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

You may be right re. DERN and DAL. Billy has indeed said many times that the body needs the SF to live and after posting my question I realised what Indi meant, i.e. the SF would lose it's overall consciousness block but remain with the body and have to build up a new overall consciousness block in the new Universe. I didn't understand how a SF could leave a Creation if it's a part-piece of that Creation, but, parts of our bodies can be transplanted into other bodies so, in theory, it's likely possible.

Hi Scott,

Please can you direct me to Christian's post as I missed that? The DAL and DERN universes are twin Universes, which is why I thought they were separate Universes in one Creation. They must have come from the same source to qualify as twins? So did one creation become two?

References would be useful, unless these are only available in German books. Certainly no grounds to be perplexed at my asking questions unless you just want this forum to be blank and no-one to learn anything?

Matthew

Scott

Post Number: 2719
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is one more link which should create more confusion :-) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Creation

Matthew, I don't think this forum will ever be blank :-)

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Uni- consisting of, relating to, or having only one
Verse- to turn
Universe- ONE turning (like the Earth around the Sun and the Galaxy around the central Black hole)
There are countless Creations; all at slightly different levels of evolution, just like all of the Human Beings in THIS Creation.
A Creation is A Universe; A Universe is A Creation, just like you and I are

Universes.
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Corey

Post Number: 281
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now might be a good time to explain, that as BEAM pens in "Teaching Script", there are 7 levels of the Absolute Absolutum ranging from highest developed, to lowest developed. When a spirit-form merges with the Creation, it merges with the highest of the Absolute Absolutum levels = the BEING-Absolutum. The Creation universal-consciousness is the lowest of the 7 Absolute Absolutum forms = called the Absolutes Absolutum. It is this lowest Creation-form, that our DERN universe is with all 280 of it's elements, and all of it's starts, moons, planets, nebulas, neutrino clouds, meteors and meteor clouds, etc, and all of it's life-forms develop.

~It was my intention to demonstrate by posting this that there is a difference in "levels" of Creation-forms between the Creation the spirit-form merges with, and the universal-consciousness (which made the DERN universe).
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Hugo

Post Number: 434
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, re - the photo of our Creation in that link you posted - http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Creation

Where is the Dal universe in that photo of Creation and how did the Plejarens get there?

This all leads back to what I asked before about our Creation being a bubble which also contains the other two universes as well as our own.

Savio

Post Number: 804
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

My understanding is that an Ur-Creation will generate an Idea.

That Idea when matured will create 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or the multiple of 7 number of universes(Creations).

Each universes (Creations) will be independent from each other (just like DAL and Dern).

Each universes(Creations) will have many dimensions within itself.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Scott

Post Number: 2720
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, The Dal Creation or our twin Creation is not depicted in the diagram. If it were, I would assume it coexists along side our (Dern) Creation. The gateway or door was man-made as I understand it.

Cpl

Post Number: 942
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember reading that the Plejaren made this tunnel connecting the DAL universe and the DERN universe, but perhaps with input from the Sonaens (sp?) of the DAL universe. If I remember right it is said to be the most sophisticated of all technologies, even beyond time travel. As it enables them to travel from one Creation to a neighbouring Creation it must indeed be way up there.
Chris

Hugo

Post Number: 435
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, so the Dal universe is in the same Creation bubble that our Dern universe in?

This is why I questioned this before. On the one hand Billy said below that our Creation is an egg shaped bubble. But at the same time Creation is supposed to be only our universe and the Dal universe is a different Creation. Why term a universe a Creation when Creation is the whole bubble holding several separate universes in it? I think there should be some differentiation between the two. In my opinion Creation should be seen/called as the whole bubble and each universe in it should be called a part of the Creation and not simply called the Creation. Maybe call it a Creational universe of the Creation?

What is the Creation?

2. The Creation is identical to 'Universal Consciousness', which guides and prevails in the BEING of consciousness; it is a double-helix, egg-shaped configuration that simultaneously constitutes the Universe in its growing expansion. Its pulsating double-helix arms live as spiritual energy, while rotating against each other.

Billy
https://ca.figu.org/what-is-the-creation-.html

Joe

Post Number: 521
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn,

Sorry but it was simply not clear to me and I was not sure if there are multiple Universes or just a single Universe in the Creation with its seven belts. I had sent some e-mails to Christian Frehner because some things were not clear to me.

But now I think I understood it.

Each Creation with its 7 belts only has one Universe. (That, to me, makes sense.)

The Creation with its 7 belts is approximately 46 trillion years old. This is the Complete Universe.

The fourth belt, which is the Material Belt and consists of planets, galaxies and black holes etc. is about 40 to 45 billion years old.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Creation

If what I said is incorrect then please correct me.

Historeed

Post Number: 151
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

The DAL universe is its own Creation, separate from the DERN universe...therefore, think of the picture below as an individual Creation and then think of 2 of these pictures connected by a tunnel:
Matthew Reed

Matthew

Post Number: 148
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Scott and I hope the whole archive of this forum is saved on Southern Hemisphere Servers somewhere to give it the best chance of that :-)

As predicted, I am still confused as to why DAL and DERN are described as twins? If "twins" due to close proximity, this suggests Creations operate along similar lines as physical laws. If "twins" due to being similar ideas of an Ur-Creation as Corey clarified, this suggests, well, like 'New York' it was so good Ur made it twice? Hopefully, we'll get to fully appreciate that as Urda space travelers one day.

Matt

Justinelombard

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All this talk of Universes and Creation,
I just had to add my comment:-)
What I remember reading in the contact notes, don't ask me where or who said it but something about universes inside universes and universes on top of and below universes, and also a description of all these universes being like rooms many of which overlap ... also descriptive words such as twin and parallel.
In my mind there is the big great oneness which I like to think the term Creation represents then there is everything that the great oneness consists of and these are the multitude of universes, so yes its correct to say many creations because all those add up to The Creation but some how in my mind a universe just doesn't describe the greatness of the Creation (should it?) Even if it has its own 7 layers or belts.. I think it is important to always keep the great oneness of Creation in mind but it can become a bit overwhelming (lol) and that is why we need the practice of meditation and concentration and building up of knowledge.. I think that I am capable of contemplating up until the material belt, but when one adds those 3 outer layers into the mix... that's when I personally begin loosing the plot... but I'm quite comfortable not knowing everything because there is enough to concentrate on up until in this 4th Material belt, because everything in this material belt of our creation could entertain for many lifetimes and includes infinity above and below the level of atom.
This made me think of swinging waves there must also be some kind of pattern as to it all logically and that the swinging waves emanating from and running through all of creations creations (including the force fields from all the human thoughts .. and hearts) That wonderful number 7 doesn't only apply to layers, it is prevalent everywhere... yet just contemplating potential infinity on all the swinging waves that correspond to creations laws that is those that are neutral positive , based on logic, love, all going out into the vastness of space and time ... whew..

Justinelombard, I think this is the quote you are referring to which originates from Semjase during Contact #10:

87. The entire universe which he sees is but one of many rooms and must be counted as myriads, because there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes out of the universes within this ur-mighty, colossal and all-creative spiritual intelligence of the Creation's existence.

87. All das Universum, das er sieht, ist nur ein einziger Raum von vielen, die mit Myriaden gemessen werden müssen, denn es gibt Universen in Universen, Universen jenseits von Universen, Universen unter Universen, Universen über Universen und Universen ausserhalb der Universen in dieser urmächtigen, gewaltigen und allschöpferischen geistigen Intelligenz der Existenz der Schöpfung.

Scott-FIGU Forum Moderator

(Message edited by scott on July 07, 2017)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 801
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I find it interesting that there are creational laws that permit travel between Creations.

What an experience it must be to meet and interact with people from different Creations.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page