Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 10, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through July 10, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justinelombard

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Yes thank you Scott, just had a quick glance at that CR again and found it! I can only imagine what it took for Semjase to get up and go to work that day! Not to mention saying these 271 lines of the sweetest , melody to my ears.. this day for her was all about self determination, as it is for everyone.. The possibilities are endless if one acts in accordance with creations laws, and it feels a little stifeling to live on this planet having to abide by all our man made boundaries.. Yet we carry on regardless as it's no use being negative :-) - knowing all 271 lines off by heart in German must be a great place to be... :-)

Hugo

Post Number: 436
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Historeed, the Dern universe cannot be in a separate bubble Creation because the Plejaren traveled trough a man made tunnel a million miles to get to it.

Savio

Post Number: 805
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

Perhaps you may like to enjoy the great presentation of Michael Uyttebroek (FIGU Canada) in "The Evolution of the Creation"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kH5lQODEic

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org

Cpl

Post Number: 944
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian's answers to my questions on Creation, CCB and spirit

Chris: In the Figu forum a discussion under the Creation thread has many forming different opinions regarding what happens to the spirit when the person travels to and dies in another universe. Some are saying Billy's material says both the spirit and the CCB stay behind in the original universe, others, like myself now, say it is only the CCB that stays behind, and someone cites a source for that (I had previously thought the CCB also travelled to the other universe). I think it is the latter explanation; that the body and spirit travel to and remain in the other universe while the CCB remains behind since the body cannot survive without a spirit; the two only separate at the death of the body. Which, however, is right?
Christian: According to what Ptaah said during the 260th contact (Feb. 3, 1998) in the case of the dead Asthar Sheran, the spiritform as well as the CCB are connected to the planet (universe) where the person has died.
79. Jener Planet, in dessen äusserem Raum Asthar Sheran sein Leben verlor und in dessen jenseitigem Raume sich gemäss den gültigen schöpferischen Gesetzmässigkeiten die Geistform sowie der Gesamtbewusstseinblock festsetzten, hat eine Umlaufzeit um das Zentralgestirn, die 486 Tagen entspricht, und zwar nach irdischem Massstab gerechnet.

[Chris: Here is the English version from futureofmankind:
Ptaah: 79. That planet -- in whose outer space Asthar Sheran lost his life and in whose otherworldly space, in accordance with the valid creative regularities, his spirit form as well as entire consciousness block fixed themselves -- has an orbital period around the central star that corresponds to 486 days, according to the earthly standard. (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_260.)]

Chris: The other issue with this is: What then is the difference between a universe and the Creation? Sometimes the Plejaren seem to use these terms interchangeably. Are, for example, the DERN and the DAL universes just separate universes in the same Creation, or are they different Creations? I have thought the latter and that the Plejaren have travelled to three different Creations: the DAL universe, DERN universe, and the universe they recently created a tunnel to where they met the blue, and white, races. Or, again, are these just different universes under the same Creation?
Christian: Our Creation, the "Creation Universal Consciousness", the so-called DERN Universe or DERN Creation, consists of 7 belts, and in the 4th belt exists what our scientists look upon as the universe. In this 4th belt all the galaxies, black holes, planets, gases and lifeforms etc. etc. exist, i.e. the material world. The other 6 belts consist of spirit-energetical energy only.
The same applies to all the other countless Creations/Universes, which have been created for all eons, and will be created into all eternity. And all these Creation-Universes consist equally, i.e. with the 7 belts.

Chris: Also the different time configuration where the Plejaren live: We know this is within the DERN Creation, but can it also be called another universe as well as a different time configuration? It does, after all, have countless worlds and galaxies like our universe. I think it can be called another universe, but I am not aware of the Plejaren ever referring to it as a universe, but always just as "our time configuration." I could be mistaken here, and again others would appreciate clarification.
Christian: Their world can be named as "another dimension" because they live in the 4th belt just as we do. There are countless dimensions in our universe.

Chris: It looks like what we on Earth generally think of as our universe, then, would be more accurately described as our dimension of existence in the greater DERN universe just as the Plejaren live in their dimension of existence in the DERN universe? Is that right?
Christian: Yes.

Chris: I think many, certainly I, have been thinking that the universe we perceive with our earth telescopes IS the DERN universe when it is just one dimension within the DERN universe. Right?
Christian: It's just one of the many dimensions which also only exist in the 4th belt, while the other 6 belts, which are immensely greater, cannot be perceived with our technical means.

So this means as I originally thought, and "corrected" myself, the CCB does indeed travel to the other Creation with the spirit and body -- at least the CCB is there upon the person dying there.

I think some confusion may arise when we just say "our universe" because it is not then clear whether this is the universe our telescopes perceive (our specific time configuration/dimension) or the entire DERN universe/Creation consisting of our dimension or space-time configuration, the Plejaren dimension or space time configuration and countless others. It may, therefore, be necessary to specify what universe or dimension we are talking about. Billy has mentioned universes within universes and presumably this is what is meant. Example: the universe we see and reside in which is inside the DERN universe/Creation.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Scott

Post Number: 2721
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Chris for contacting Christian

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 802
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great post #944 Chris (Cpl)

Just one small observation.

Ashtar Sheran was taken to a different dimension (universe) so therefore is still inside the DERN Creation (Universe/Universal Consciousness).

Ashtar Sheran was not taken into another Creation ...so it makes sense that his CCB and spiritform remain intact and connected to that planet.

The question is; "What remains behind when a human being travels into another Creation/Universal Consciousness, lives there and, when the person dies there?"

So two key questions:
1) What happens with the CCB & Spiritform when a person travels into another (different) Creation?
2) What happens with the CCB & Spiritform when a person dies in a different Creation?
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Joe

Post Number: 522
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justinelombard,

In my opinion, when Semjase said "Universes within Universes" in contact report 10, I think she meant the very SAME Universe, which in our case would be our DERN Universe, but with the many different space-time configurations that it has. Remember that the Plejaren homeworld is also in our Milky Way galaxy like our SOL system, but it exists in a different space-time configuration.

Cpl

Post Number: 945
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some IMO replies, based on Christian's replies, to interesting questions here.

Joe, re your post 520 and 521 you ask: If this is correct then are you saying there only exists one Universe for each Creation with its 7 belts?
It depends on one's definition or usage of the word "universe." Each Creation is referred to as a universe, and each appears to have its name (DERN, DAL, etc.) I now sometimes think of a Creation as a greater universe, which has within it many time configurations like the one we live in and another that the Plejaren live in and a great many more. Our scientists still call our time figuration "the universe," and so we too have those thought associations -- and usage. I think this is where some of the confusion arises. Where we live is a universe -- or time configuration -- within the DERN universe/Creation.

Matthew, Re your post 147:
DERN and DAL are twin Creations. I guess we can move to another Creation in the same way that we can move from one family to another if we wish. Our parents remain our parents, but freedom is also a Creational principle.

Savio, Re your post 804.
What you say looks right to me.

Hugo, re your post 435.
I tend to agree with your questioning the semantics. The problem is we have had no existing terminology for these concepts/realities. Sometimes the use of the word "universe" for Creation seems more akin to our multiverse concept. If, however, we view that all as a unity it would become a uni-verse? So there appears to be logic behind either usage. The term "universe" when I hear it now throws up a big question mark as to which definition or reality the speaker refers. It is like when meeting someone on the street who mentions gGod.h I have to ask myself, "Ah, which ancient leader, dude, consciousness, mythological being, or mythology is this person talking about here?h

Indi, Re your posting 801: In an answer to the questions to Billy section it was mentioned:
Answer: If a person leaves this universe and dies in another universe, he or she only takes with him or her those values and that knowledge which is linked/stored in his consciousness in the present actual life. The overall consciousness-block remains in this (old) universe and cannot be taken into the other universe. There, in the other universe, a new overall consciousness-block is built, starting with the knowledge, etc. that was present at the time of the person's death.

This answer seems, of course, in stark contrast to what Ptaah said in CR 260. I would go with Ptaah. I am pretty certain that there were occasions when the "answers to questions to Billyh were not by Billy but a core group member (CGM) who would answer when Billy was unavailable, and the CGM was sure they were right. I have received an incorrect answer myself in this fashion. I eventually found the answer by Semjase confirming the CGM error in that case. It shows that we should do personal research and depend upon our findings whenever possible. CGMs, for all their great work and closeness to Billy, are fallible, like us all. So is Ptaah, but again, personally, I'd go with him as the least likely to be in error.

Matthew, Re your post 145.
The spirit cannot remain behind or separated from the body, or the body would die. Billy mentions this when talking about astral travel, consciousness travels etc. Neither the consciousness nor the spirit leave the body at such times; they never leave until death as I understand it. Also, any newly created spirit form (to animate the body) would be far too rudimentary to be useful for the person at their current state of development. Any new CCB would IMO only consist of the one lifetime in experience and so not a "block" until the next lifetime when its building would begin (perhaps as an unknowing simpleton as all new forms are when they start); but to me, this whole scenario seems impossible. It is more logical to me that the CCB and spirit go with the person into the next universe/Creation. If they did not how could the person live or function? The spirit is necessary for life and to animate the body and is dispersed throughout it as well as being located in the superior colliculus. Without a CCB we would have no inspiration or impulses to guide us that we need on a daily basis as can be evidenced by the Nokodemion prayers. Thanks for posting those Corey!

Just some IMO feedback.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 946
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,
You wrote " the Dern universe cannot be in a separate bubble Creation because the Plejaren traveled trough a man made tunnel a million miles to get to it."

The creating of such a huge tunnel could also be used as an argument for the existence of a separate bubble.
Chris

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 295
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have some awkward and probably unanswerable questions. I am certainly having difficulty imagining them.

How would another dimension of existence within our DERN creation sit alongside our own dimension of existence?

If there are countless dimensions in the 4th belt of our DERN creation, how can one attempt to comprehend this visually?

Is a time configuration a layer? And if so where does our time configuration fall amid all the layers of time configurations?

Joe

Post Number: 523
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

I think what is to be understood with "a Universe within a Universe" is the many different space-time configurations (dimensions) that exist within our DERN Universe. If I am not mistaken the Plejaren have a name for our space-time configuration and also have a name for their space-time configuration, and probably have also given names to other space-time configurations.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To understand dimensions (space-time configuration) you have to understand that the speed of light has a half-life just like the elements of the periodic table.
Read what Billy says straight after Quetzal's 34th sentence in Contact Report 119.
So, there is a constant slowing down of the speed of light (I think, no really, I don't know, but I think that it would speed up again when The Creation/Universe starts to contract) and depending upon the manipulation of the chronons or tachyons you can travel to the future or past within all the possible fractions of all the seconds that are in the past and in the future.
All of these possible destinations in the past and future are dimensions.

- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 646
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 06:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Chris for your clarification.

Bill

Hugo

Post Number: 437
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl, I meant to say traveling to the Dal universe there.

How can the Dal universe be in a separate bubble to our universe if the material belt is practically microscopic in that Figu photo of Creation?

Hugo

Post Number: 438
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Plejaren traveled a million miles through a tunnel to get to the Dal universe. That means the Dal universe is in the same Creation bubble that ours is in.

Cpl

Post Number: 947
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Ashtar Sheran was taken initially to a banishment elsewhere in the DERN universe, but associates helped him, unknowingly to the Plejaren, and he escaped to the DAL Universe/Creation where he and his armada made war, and he was killed.

While I do not recall and cannot find the CR for the first part of this, the second part is in CR 563 from 2013. There Ptaah told Billy, "Through the Ashtar Sheran group, which ultimately found its end in the DAL Universe, as you know, disaster should have arisen on Earth, which would have happened, if their manipulative acts with the forced Earth contactees had succeededh (CR 563).

Ptaah continues a bit later in CR 563:
That is so, however we are not immune to errors and deceptions, this is also the case of the Ashtar Sheran group, who have done very evil acts and caused much harm in terms of alleged physical and telepathic contacts with various aliens of supposedly different places of origin. As we were now able to understand, their victims were tricked on hypnotic-visionary basis as well as alleged physical contacts, as well as alleged Christ-like religious form messages. This together with various other devious machinations, which released wrong assumptions and opinions in many Earth people, even with civil service and military personnel etc. Also to cause confusion around the world, actual sightings with different aircraft were organized, strange acts such as animal mutilations etc., were committed as was also done by Earth people who were impulse-hypnotically influenced by the Ashtar Sheran group. We learned about it however through Asket, because she told us that in the fighting in the DAL Universe four prisoners were taken from the Ashtar Sheran group before the armada was completely destroyed. One of the four prisoners was Ashtar Sheran's first representative and armada commander. Recently, he has, as well as the three other prisoners, finally agreed to break the silence and to divulge the many evil machinations of the group, consequently we went to all of their hypnosis-contactees on the ground and could find the truth. These prisoners also mentioned the names of several already deceased false contactees, also including a Wilbert B. Smith, and others in various countries in Europe, Africa, Japan, America, Israel and South America, such as Brazil and Argentina, etc., but also Australia and Russia, etc. (bold emphasis, Chris.)

Your question: "What remains behind when a human being travels into another Creation/Universal Consciousness, lives there and, when the person dies there?"
This is a real question. I would guess that all that remains is what is in the storage banks there, so all his thoughts and actions will remain in the storage banks here. Perhaps these can affect people here in a thought-based manner? It is said residual consequences of the Giza Intels will remain here for a few hundred years.

Re your question 1, "What happens with the CCB & Spiritform when a person travels into another (different) Creation?"
They go with him/her.
Otherwise, as I see it, s/he would not be able to function at all minus a spirit form; and wouldn't be able to operate properly, or at least without the aid of anything but their physical consciousness without a CCB.

Re your question 2, "What happens with the CCB & Spiritform when a person dies in a different Creation?"
The same as what happens when one dies in this Creation. Spirit is spirit, so I do not think it will have a problem with the physics or process. The spirit will incarnate when the time comes, depending on the size of the planet and its distance from the sun, and then the CCB, assisted by the spirit, will create a new personality to be incarnated in that Creation together with the spirit. I think there is an earlier CR citation here somewhere (I think by Ptaah again) showing that Ashtar's new personality will incarnate in the DAL universe/Creation in about 300 years.

Hi Hugo,

I guessed that was what you meant.

The DAL Universe is in the DAL Creation. The CRs mention this several times. The Plejaren made the tunnel from the DERN Creation to the DAL Creation / DAL universe. Presumably, they did not have to go through all the other belts to get there but moved from material belt to material belt. Alternatively, if they had to go through those belts maybe they "bypassed," "collapsed" or "compressed" them somehow. It is such a high technology.

Someone recently explained elsewhere on the forum that the FIGU diagram of Creation is just for one Creation. Each Creation has its version, the DAL too

Hi Chris,
One of the forum members thought some of the posts being permitted were too long according to the new directives. When responding to multiple people if you could break it up into separate posts I think that should solve the problem. Thank you as always for your excellent posts.
Regards
Scott

(Message edited by scott on July 09, 2017)
Chris

Justinelombard

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt, Just my humble opinion but Twins can also mean that their (DAL) trajectory through time and space is connected / overlapping / some how connected to ours (DERN) and therefore all natural laws (such as cause and effect to name but one out of uncountable amount) apply between their space time configuration and ours.. can also apply to orbits that are correlated or effect each other the concept of twin's is much more vast than proximity..and as we are a creation of creations idea, we are not the only ones..

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 803
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris (Cpl),

I agree with what you stated and it is in line with how I understand things thus far.

My questions were meant for clarification in asking Christian F. because the original questions to him answered the situation with Ashtar Sheran so he answered the question accordingly.

What Christian F. did not answer was, what happens with either/or the CCB/spiritform when one travels into a different Creation ...also, what happens with either/or the CCB/spiritform should a person die inside a different Creation.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Cpl

Post Number: 948
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Point taken, Scott. That new directive wasn't clear to me. I think I missed the details. Anyway, I will try to follow it from now on. Thank you!

Chris, here is a link to the announcement and for others also. http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/3163/3163.html#POST82336

(Message edited by scott on July 09, 2017)
Chris

Kenneth

Post Number: 726
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"It was however mentioned that the "end" of the Universe could not be reached. This is true in the context that there is no end of a double spiral. At max (imagine going sideways), only the Ur-space region and the transformation belt can be reached, which are again not the "end" of the Universe.

Only in this special case in which an artificial tunnel 100,000km long and 70 km wide has been built that penetrates the outer two belts of the DERN and DAL Universe, make travel between the two Universe possible. This tunnel is strategically constructed where the length of the tunnel required was to be the shortest (as the width of the belts are not uniform everywhere)."

100,000 km = 62,137.119224 Miles

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Talk:DAL_Universe

Cpl

Post Number: 949
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2017 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for that, Kenneth.
Chris

Historeed

Post Number: 151
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

"The Plejaren traveled a million miles through a tunnel to get to the Dal universe. That means the Dal universe is in the same Creation bubble that ours is in."

This is not correct. I know it seems mind-boggling, but according the Plejaren, the DAL universe is a separate Creation...it's own "bubble".
Matthew Reed

Cpl

Post Number: 950
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Re your post 803: Christian and Ptaah in that previous post did effectively answer "what happens with either/or the CCB/spiritform when one travels into a different Creation ...also, what happens with either/or the CCB/spiritform should a person die inside a different Creation."
The spirit and CCB just went with Ashtar Sheran to the other (DAL) Creation, and being a human being he is no different in that respect to any of the rest of us.

Here is what was said again:
Christian: According to what Ptaah said during the 260th contact (Feb. 3, 1998) in the case of the dead Asthar Sheran, the spiritform as well as the CCB are connected to the planet (universe) where the person has died.
79. Jener Planet, in dessen äusserem Raum Asthar Sheran sein Leben verlor und in dessen jenseitigem Raume sich gemäss den gültigen schöpferischen Gesetzmässigkeiten die Geistform sowie der Gesamtbewusstseinblock festsetzten, hat eine Umlaufzeit um das Zentralgestirn, die 486 Tagen entspricht, und zwar nach irdischem Massstab gerechnet.
[Chris: Here is the English version from futureofmankind:
Ptaah: 79. That planet -- in whose outer space Asthar Sheran lost his life and in whose otherworldly space, in accordance with the valid creative regularities, his spirit form as well as entire consciousness block fixed themselves -- has an orbital period around the central star that corresponds to 486 days, according to the earthly standard. (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_260.)]

So when dying in the other universe the spirit and CCB "fix themselves" to that universe -- obviously meaning they stay there -- and not to the one they left.

If you did see and realize this, my apologies for repeating it.
Chris

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page