Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 13, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through July 13, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 804
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chris (Cpl),

If I understood correctly, Ashtar Sheran was brought back into our Dern Universe (Creation) from the Dal Universe (Creation) by some associates of his and was eventually killed here in our Dern Universe.

So when Christian F. mentioned Ashtar Sheran, it is understood that Ashtar Sheran died in our universe (dimension/space-time-continuum)... meaning he was capable of returning to our planet.

In the "QUESTIONS TO BILLY" ...Billy had stated that if a person dies in another universe, then the OCB (ccb) remains and a new OCB is created in the new universe.

So my question to Christian F. would be for clarification to the forum; "Is Billy's answer in reference to dying in a different Creation such as the Dal Creation or does it refer to dying in a separate universe (dimension) within this (our) Dern Creation?"
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Matthew

Post Number: 149
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Why DAL and DERN are called "twins".

Hello Christian,
Hope all is good with you.
Please can you help answer a question and thank you for your responses to Chris (CPL) already on this topic:
Why are the DAL and DERN Universes described as "Twins"? What makes them twins?
Salome,
Matthew

Hi Matthew,

Thanks, yes it is.

They are called twins because they were born (exploded, etc.) at the same time from the same source (Ur-Universum). Like twins from the same mother.

Salome,

Christian

Hugo

Post Number: 440
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Historeed, how can the Dal universe be in a separate bubble to ours and the Plejaren can travel to it through an artificial tunnel 100,000km long if we can see by the photo that 100,000km is impossible to get there?

Scott

Post Number: 2723
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 04:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, that is not a photo, but an image created to describe the different aspects of what a Creation is. The image does not depict two separate Creations, but the created image of a Creation is replicated twice to further illustrate various properties and values of what makes up a Creation.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1308
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

98. A residual group of the now dead Ashtar Sheran, who finally concluded his life in the DAL Universe, felt obliged to be active as avengers of their former lord and master.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_236

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 805
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_horn

Thanks Michael, so it is confirmed that Ashtar Sheran died in another Creation, the Dal Universe (Creation)... not in our Dern Creation.

Now if we can get some clarification regarding Billy's answer about the OCB remaining behind when one dies in another universe (another Creation or a different dimension/universe?).
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Hugo

Post Number: 440
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I know it is an image.

This is getting confusing to me.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 806
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo,

I know how you feel. But keep striving to grasp it.

We both know this is how cognition is gained.

Salome
Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1309
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome Eddie. To the best of my knowledge, it doesn't remain behind but accompanies us, should we go elsewhere...which isn't much of a concern right now, for me.

Scott

Post Number: 2724
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
The Plejarens do not go through the outer layer (Displacement Belt) of the the Dal Creation to get through the different layers until they reach the 4th material belt/layer, the material belts of each Creation are somehow much closer to each other which allows them to travel between the Creations. These are my thoughts which could be completely wrong...

Hugo

Post Number: 441
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddieamartin, thanks!

Scott, those are my thoughts too but Historeed and one other person seem to think that the Dal universe is in another bubble. That was my point. Regardless, it's still confusing and I wish Figu would release an image depicting the location of the Dal and Dern universe in this creation bubble.

Joe

Post Number: 524
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

Seriously, why do you keep bringing up the term "Creation bubble"? You are the only one here who keeps bringing this term up even though all of us are using the word Creation. The DAL and DERN Universes are twin Universes. The DERN Universe exists because of the DAL Universe and also vice-versa. But even though it is said that both the DAL and DERN Universes are twin Universes, they both nevertheless have their own separate Creation with their own seven belts. This also applies to the countless other Universes.

I must admit that before I used to think that there was only one Creation with multiple Universes, but then recently I realised that this was actually not the case because a Creation consists of a complete (single) Universe with its seven belts.

I have said it before and I will say it again; what I think is to be understood by "Universe within a Universe" is the many different space-time configurations (dimensions) there are within the very same Universe.

Scott

Post Number: 2725
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
Here is a diagram from one of the Kontak Blocks which shows the Dern and Dal Creation next to each other. According to the diagram the Plejarens do pass through the other belts to reach the Dal Creation. I know it is confusing.

Creation

(Message edited by scott on July 12, 2017)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 298
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is surrounding these twin Creation-universes, and the countless other Creation-universes? Is it the immeasurable expanse? Can humans travel through this? If not, does this mean that we can't reach other Creation-universes? And what is beyond this immeasurable expanse? How are each Creation-universe suspended in it?

Visualising it in my mind, a Creation-universe seems to be like a womb, protecting life and nurturing it.

Historeed

Post Number: 152
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Thanks for the diagram...this should settle the matter.

To summarize, each Creation has it's own 7 belts with numerous space-time configurations, therefor the DERN and DAL universes are separate Creations, each with their own 7 belts and their own numerous space-time configurations. In order to travel between Creations, a tunnel must be constructed which passes through the outer most belts of each Creation.
Matthew Reed

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1310
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The true mystery to me is the...Void, the endless nothingness in which all Creations arise and exist.

When I asked Meier about it, how there could be endless nothing (a question that's haunted me since I was a child) he said that even the Plejaren know little about it. It seems all that is known is that it's composed of "fine spiritual energy".

He added that the human brain isn't capable of understanding it and that it can drive one mad to try to do so.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 299
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn

re. my question (post 298) and your post above. I agree. It's difficult to comprehend, but a part of me refuses to accept that. I'd like at least a basic understanding of it. But the more I think about it the more mysterious it seems.

Cpl

Post Number: 952
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One interesting thing to me about the void, Michael, is how it must be different from the highest Absolutum yet presumably we -- or our spirits -- are better suited to eventually evolve to BE in the latter rather than the former. By the time our spirits evolve to that highest level we/they might be in a better position to comprehend the void. Let's remember to continue this conversation some trillions upon trillions of years in the future.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
What Joe said, "Double, double toil and trouble"; where did you get the term "bubble"?
And Joe,
The DERN Universe DOES NOT exist because of the DAL Universe and also vice-versa.
One or the other would exist if the other was not created by our "Parent" Creation.
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Hugo

Post Number: 442
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, thanks for that image! I now know the Dal universe is in a different Creation. The only thing I don't understand now is how the Plejaren could travel to it through a 100,000 kilometer tunnel? I also remember reading in the notes the Plejaren saying that nothing can travel through the void.

Votan

Post Number: 813
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott

Is it something like the Stargate that was in the movies.

Apparently there is one in Iraque that Saddam was after and now the Yanks have it.
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 443
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hoota_thunk, because the shape of Creation in the image is depicted as a bubble.

Hoota_thunk

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,
OK, I'll give you that one if it helps you to arrive at an understanding and spare you the definition of bubble.
I hope that you understand that the physical part of our Universe is surrounding the inner part of our Universe and the outer part of our Universe is surrounding ALL of that and it's ALL "A" or "ONE" Universe or Creation unto itself.
You might also find it helpful to define quotation marks, there is more than one use for them.
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page