Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 06, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through July 06, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 297
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter..... I'm glad you finally purchased BEAM's books.....
MsMichelle

Marbar

Post Number: 295
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When a FIGU member is in a court of law, at the part where you have to put your right hand on the bible; what would the FIGU member do?

Marbar

Post Number: 297
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have Billy ever talked about children saying they have imaginary friends?

Kenneth

Post Number: 675
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

Ha, good question, "FIGU member is in a court of law, / / right hand on the bible..."

It certainly would not be wise to say that the bible is a book of lies. The court of law is Earthlings way of working through the justice department, the best that it can. Refusing to put your hand on the bible may be viewed as untrustworthy be a jury, etc.

One should always tell the truth as he/she knows it be, regardless of where a person puts their hand.

There may be exceptions for not telling all that one knows, depending on the situation and question asked, such as the Plejaren and Billy do?

Votan

Post Number: 783
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar

Watching movies I think that you just swear to tell the truth.

Funny enough I was thinking about the same thing the other day. ESP or something.
joe

Joe

Post Number: 502
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

Just so that you know, the bible is not entirely a book of lies. It is said that the Bible contains around 80% to 85% false information and the remaining 15% is "supposedly" true information. I would assume that the FIGU member would simply just comply and put their right hand on the bible.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 331
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar, I agree, I just put my hand on that book called The bible and move on.. I'm constantly in court and as Kenneth states, sometime we just have to deal with the silly laws and ordinances created and carried out on this planet in hopes someone like one particular State Attorney will Step Up and denounce our ignorances, hypocrisy and destruction
MsMichelle

Msmichelle

Post Number: 332
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar, as a child I had Imaginary Friends
MsMichelle

Votan

Post Number: 784
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe

Billy has checked out all the context of the Bible and he has written his version .

I think that it is available to purchase somewhere.
joe

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 247
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2017 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't Americans have a choice in court to affirm rather than swear to tell the truth?

I think this is very strange in this day and age that people are forced to swear an oath in something they don't believe in. I attended a tribunal once (not quite the same as being in court) where I had to testify my case against my employer. I was given the choice to swear on the Bible or to solemnly, sincerely and truly affirm to tell the truth. As I don't accept the idea of a god, I chose the latter oath.

I can't imagine how I would feel swearing on the Bible. It would be like being given permission to lie. It's completely ridiculous.

Surely Americans have that option?

Kenneth

Post Number: 677
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

I do not recall having imaginary friends as a child, but I had sisters that had imaginary friends in their early years. A child’s mind is different than an adults mind (consciousness). How do we today really know that they were truly imaginary friends? Maybe because an adult or scholarly physician told you so?

With what we (FIGU) know today through Billy’s information regarding different time shifted dimensions with advanced civilizations and different beings of various vibrational frequencies all the way into what appears to us Earthlings as light beings; This is very possible a little more than just imaginary?

Kenneth

Marbar

Post Number: 298
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe someone should send an e-mail to Christian F. and ask him about children having imaginary friends.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 333
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph, If I'm not mistaking, the word "god" is removed from swearing in. However, to be honest, I've learned to ignore the many ridiculous laws we enforce. The art of change (the death penalty as an example) will takes many lifetimes to correct.

Kenneth, as a child, I had so many "strange" experiences, I will not go into anything specific, however, as a result, the experiences appear to be "signs" or "post", pointed out in GOT. The experiences were especially vivid when I would be outdoors.
That's why I'm so excited Life, even though, We have many painful events in the future.
MsMichelle

Corey

Post Number: 198
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

Ah yes, "guideline (sign-posting/leading thought)" seem to be life-changing, no? I would be curious your insights on these "guideline (sign-posting/leading thought)" after having experienced them growing up.
Salome/Corey Müske

Msmichelle

Post Number: 335
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Marie, you can email Christian too
MsMichelle

Tyler

Post Number: 71
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Umm... well I don't know Marbar, what they would do. But me, who isn't technically a FIGU member but who feels pretty connected to the organisation, I would probably..

...put my hand on the book out of basic respect to the tradition, and just say something like, "I agree to tell the truth because it is honourable and righteous, not because of an oath to swear on the bible."

Then I would tell the truth in court.

How another FIGU member or FIGU friend would do it, is.. well everybody would have their own way, but me I would not be afraid just to say, "I will tell the truth because of my own honour and decision to be honest at all times, so long as I possess a clear consciousness that is capable of telling the truth, not because of some book that is supposed to be the only thing that prevents me from lying. I will tell the truth because it is the right thing to do, not because I think that some god might be watching because I put my hand on this book."

I may just say something easy like that, but probably not in those exact words.

If you strive to learn and follow the spirit teaching, you will also develop your own personality, and then you will be able to give your own answer. Because what one FIGU member would say is different from another, since we are not just identical, but have different personalities.

Carolyn

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In court in Canada you may raise your hand to swear a solemn oath, not connected to any book, if this is your wish. Because we are a secular society and government we do not need to swear on any book. In the United States they have different rules, and I think these rules vary from state to state.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Corey

Post Number: 269
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2017 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

~A coarse-material lifetime should be spent with your front, and your eyes towards the adversity, challenge, and hindrances. Self-confidence is a learned behaviour, and this can take time. Accepting challenge as a learning experience that will increase your mastery by overcoming things is rewarding of the labor. This is also learned, and can take time to master.

Evolution is done in "levels" of truth-ingestion. Step-by-step obstacles are overcame.
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Corey

Post Number: 277
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saying the German prayers release spiritual teaching impulses from your storage-bank frequency.

For instance, if you say the German word for "wisdom" (Weisheit) to your consciousness during a prayer, this will release impulses related to wisdom that either you already knew (in the current or former lifetime), or will learn new, thus adding to your overall essence of wisdom. And as we all know, wisdom is living-experience gleaned from knowledge. These will be step-by-step evolutionary accentuations for your consciousness and development of your spirit-form based out of free-will.

Most online German dictionaries will allow you type in a German word, and receive an audio file to help with pronunciation. Plus there are audio files from FIGU for the "Mein Geist" prayer, and the 12 affirmations that might contain some of the same words as the Nokodemion prayers. And if memory serves, saying the 12 affirmations once daily for one year, will be worth 10 years of evolution, so practice up.

If a native-German speaker would ever hear me, they might laugh to themself because I must read German like an American, but I say the words, and my consciousness knows the true meaning of the words I am saying due to genetic memory (per Billy). One could read the English sentence silently (to know what the heck the German says), then read the German out loud. Who knows, maybe this will be a good way for you to pick up some German? I think the closer you reaching a relaxed near meditative-state when you pray the better response you will receive from the storage-banks, so take your time.

7 Nokodemion (and Henok) prayers: http://au.figu.org/content/All%20Seven%20Forms%20of%20Prayer%20by%20Nokodemion.pdf

12 affirmations (consciousness-forming sentences): http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation

(I changed the weird "hirself" translation to state "him-/herself" when I printed it out.)
Salome/Corey Müske. -"Goblet of the Truth" page 488 & 489 (theme of overpopulation and not following what is natural):
27:62 "Ihr habt nur die Wahl, euch aus euren selbsterschaffenen Verstrickungen zu befreien und der Wahrheit der Schöpfung sowie ihren Gesetzen und Geboten Folge zu leisten – oder unterzugehen."

27:62 "You only have the choice to liberate yourselves out of your self-created entanglements and to follow the truth of the Creation as well as its laws and recommendations – or to go under."

Tyler

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

10 years, that is a very good amount, and a really amazing "deal" for how inexpensive the cost is.

Cpl

Post Number: 939
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

These are comprehensive and beautiful, Corey. Thank you. I find the first "hir" easier to understand in English as "one's" since the sentence begins with "One". This includes both his and hers.

I am not, of course, asking for a retranslation. It just might be easier and more logical in this instance for native English speakers to read a 'One" and "one's" English print out. It doesn't change the meaning in any way. Or do Figu have something against the form "one's"? I think they might not favor the "one" usage, but since the sentence begins with "one" it is logical in English to show consistency and continue with it.
Chris

Use fully to the best both heart and head and never lose either.

Tyler

Post Number: 111
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Hir" carries the message and strong connotation of identifying transgender people. "Hir" is used to mean neither male or female, but a third gender expression. So it doesn't express "him and her" at all, and since there is nothing wrong with writing "his/her" to represent both genders, I'm actually wondering why try to reinvent the wheel in the first place?

Corey

Post Number: 283
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CPL (Chris),

The only place I could find "One" translated was the first 10 sentences that are a meditation. His-/herself (in this case the "hir") is actually an English addition that is not in the German, and it is added because of what the "man" in the original German implys to then becomes a his-/herself in translation, in addition to the "One" the "man" equals. In the official FIGU translations by the Landesgruppen, in similar situations, they always used "his-/herself", and that is what I am comfortable with/accustomed to. I do not see the logic in using "hir". I think FIGU would prefer "his-/herself" over "one" to be fair to both sexes in equality, which is why it is always featured. However to answer your question, your printout would be for personal use, so you can gain 10 years of evolution for every one year you say the 12 sentences, (because it is not public) "one" might be OK, since it should be the German you say out loud anywho.

Tyler,

Exactly, why try and reinvent the wheel? The translator is part of a US group, and I do not see CF allowing "hir" in any official translations they will turn over to CF to correct.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page