Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 06, 2017

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through August 06, 2017 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bill for your post. It basically reaffirmed my personal study, as I can attest to the fact that I have become more logical (impulses from my personal storage-bank from the code) as well as, more knowledge and at times, more wise.
Salome/Corey Müske

Yoid

Post Number: 118
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!

Contact notes 241 Billy says it is not important if it is understood or not the impulses begin to work as you read the text.

Jolindra

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In The Psyche, Gemüt is referred to as that spiritual block within the spirit body of a life form.

I would like to know whether the spirit body spoken of here is the spirit-form itself and therefore therein is the Gemüt situated? If not, where is the Gemüt situated?

Thanks

Arch

Votan

Post Number: 774
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spirit form must be such a low vibrational level that we cannot see it.

A bit like the wind, we can feel it but we cannot see it.
joe

Indi

Post Number: 798
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Arch
I would suggest that you go to the section that focuses on the spirit form and the psyche, and have a read through the many years of posts. This will enable you to build a 'matrix' type understanding of the topic.

There is also in that section a diagram that might also help. You will find it at:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/12244.html#POST60658

Here is the section to look in for this interesting topic:

The Spiritual Teaching: The Spirit, Spirit Forms and the Psyche

Re the location - I don't think Billy has mentioned a particular location of the Gemuet. However, based on the known location of the psyche in the material aspect (arising from the solar plexus to the centre of the chest between the breasts), it is likely that if the spirit-form/body has a similar energetic shape, it would likely be in a similar location as the half-material psyche.

The material body is considered 'coarse material', including bones, tissues, muscles, blood, organs etc..... - the psyche is 'half-material' - being of the material body, but an energetic component and less 'coarse' or 'dense'.

And then there is the spirit form/body component that is composed of the finer material to the pure - lacking density/coarseness.

There is much to read here on this forum, and on the many websites devoted to FIGU material and translated.
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Corey

Post Number: 186
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan (Joe), if it helps, don't think of the spirit's vibration as low or high, think of this as fine or coarse-material (the spirit is fine-incorporeal energy).

Indi, great post! It's good when you break your silence once in awhile. :-)

:-)

(Message edited by indi on May 19, 2017)
Salome/Corey Müske

Votan

Post Number: 776
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

What is fine-incorporeal energy. Still vibrations at a lower level.
joe

Corey

Post Number: 187
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan (Joe), all I can say is if you were reading the books, you would have gotten a dictionary a long time age like everyone else. It's your evolution, or lack of it.
Salome/Corey Müske

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 197
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Corey,

What is fine-incorporeal energy? Still vibrations at a lower level.

(I corrected your grammatical error for you)

Multiples of bytes
Decimal / Value / Metric
1000 kB kilobyte
10002 MB megabyte
10003 GB gigabyte
10004 TB terabyte
10005 PB petabyte
10006 EB exabyte
10007 ZB zettabyte
10008 YB yottabyte

Binary
Value IEC JEDEC
1024 KiB kibibyte KB kilobyte
10242 MiB mebibyte MB megabyte
10243 GiB gibibyte GB gigabyte
10244 TiB tebibyte –
10245 PiB pebibyte –
10246 EiB exbibyte –
10247 ZiB zebibyte –
10248 YiB yobibyte –

Orders of magnitude of data.

We are or at least recognize "yobibyte" or at least what is this table says/implies.

Now place your current viable/acknowledged ones (vibrations) those we wish to play with?

Go figure! Now try to fathom infinity.....

We are just now beginning a long and hardened way back home!
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 761
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk

You stated:
"Dearest Corey,
What is fine-incorporeal energy? Still vibrations at a lower level."

Consider this from Goblet Of The Truth chapter 25 vs 141-142

141) Truly, there are many things you do not yet know, because your abilities and senses are restricted, so you also do not know and do not understand that not only with space and time are there many things connected, which you have to learn through your consciousness, but also with regard to your spirit, i.e. the spirit-form, which as a minute part of the Creation animates the human consciousness, the mental-block and the consciousness-block as well as the body and cannot be perceived with the material senses, the eyes, the ears or through the sense of touch, not through the feelings, not through the smelling or tasting, but solely and exclusively through the fine-spiritual perceiving, which stems out of the spirit realm itself and comes via the subconsciousness into the material realm of the psyche and consciousness.
142) It is a fact however that not everything that rises above space and time can be perceived through your human, material senses, because all things beyond the space and beyond the time are integrated into more fine-fluidal levels and forms, which in turn can be perceived only through factors, which are laid out for this, such as the spiritual Gemüt, which is capable of the fine-spiritual perception; you humankind of Earth, however, you have not yet found any logical intellectual evidence for this, because through your religious, ideological or philosophical belief you are captured in irrational teachings that lie far from all truth of the true spiritual life, whose fundamental existence lies in the Creation, in its love as well as in its laws and recommendations; and all this lies beyond the earthly or material scaling of space and time, which, however, needs a further way of the fathoming of the truth for this to be recognised and understood.

http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Corey

Post Number: 189
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mat (Bronzedesk), that was very interesting information. :-)

Fathoming infinity (what space is: endless/infinite duration) indeed, hard to wrap the old noggin around infinity.
Salome/Corey Müske

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But need we remember the big sleep. Even the P's are unaware of what if anything happens during that timeframe or not!

Me just here... "Ah, the best-laid plans of mice and men/gods!"

Remember Guys and Gals you still are and always will be the best of the best!

Mat(bronzedesk)
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Tyler

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I work at my job outside, I was sure to get a job that would put me to manual labour, at the end of the day my psyche and consciousness will seem to be stronger.

Then I can listen to music or think a poem, and feel a very more mightful regungen of the essence of the music or poem through my mental-block, if I use the terms correctly. And all around, my mental-block will look very clear and beautiful, and the sunshine is so beautiful.

It is very nice, is that a kind of consciousness ability that stems from hard, manual work?

Tyler

Post Number: 73
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2017 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I think about that verse Eddie, I think about the OM that gives us the poetry that is the tale of the universe, or at least our tiny corner of it.

When I were to think on the poems, is this going to help me to connect myself more consciously in my thought-world and feeling-world to the finer and more fluidal nature of Creation that is only can be perceived through that finer sensitivity?

Hmm... wait. This is what I want to ask really, in my words.

I think there is a Song of Life around me. I think it is the Song of Creation. I think it is the story of Creation in ethereal form.

I think that the OM will make me able to hear the Song of Life and the Song of Creation. Then I think my psyche will be refined more than it is now, and I think I will also listen to Mozart, and then I will be able to perceive the creational reality.

I think I have to keep my psyche repaired, and maintained, and give it light and peace and satisfaction. That's why I work at my job landscaping so that I earn my daily bread, and can also fund my project of reinifying my material consciousness and body.

I think when my material consciousness is purified and so is my body because they are linked together, then I will be in harmony with my spirit. Then I think I will be my true self, because my material consciousness will be in consonance with my spirit, and my spirit is in consonance with Creation.

Carolyn

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tyler! I too find that when I spend a day outside at the family farm and working at something there like landscaping or just cleaning up, that I come back to the city in the evening feeling stronger and more energetic, with better energy in me than when I'm just working in the city. Maybe it's the exposure to sunlight, or the magnetic energies of the earth, but it's certainly helpful to banishing depressive spirits to spend the day with nature and natural things, rather than cement buildings and cement and tar roads and the dirtiness of car exhaust and other plagues of the cities.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 272
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This isn't easy!

Scott, I've read that link you posted regarding digital media and it's affects on the consciousness. Thanks.

It sounds to me like dementia may become an even bigger problem in the future than it is now. But I don't understand... Don't the Plejarens have computers and phones and TV and such things? Isn't digital media the future? Contact Report 543 makes it sound like we've made a mistake progressing in this direction. But how can that be? Is it just something we have to pass through until we've improved it and made it artificial? The Internet has got to be one of the greatest inventions in the history of mankind. Are we being told that we shouldn't have the internet? Or are we being told that we're not using it correctly? In which case, how should it be used?

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's a bit of a challenge sometimes trying to figure out under which topic heading to post.

This is in response to Justsayno's post under the topic heading New Ideas to Help the Mission Improve. It would have been much simpler to just post it there, but it isn't related.

I think this is the right place.

Justsayno, that link you posted was about the manipulation of the consciousness by agencies trying to control people's behaviour and actions, which I've already read. It didn't say anything about reading on the computer being bad for the consciousness.

But while on the subject, what do you suppose one should do to avoid being subconsciously manipulated through digital devices? It would seem impractical these days to live without such things as a phone and a computer.

Justsayno

Post Number: 806
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph your spirit form creates the consciousness block which is your personality. Your personality can change due to influence. For example Russia Russia Trump Russia Putin, anything crazier than that?
https://www.creationaltruth.org/Portals/0/Documents/Periodicals/FIGU%20Bulletins/2003-Vol9/FIGUBulletin044/Reader%20Question%20-%20What%20precisely%20is%20the%20overall-consciousness-block-sec.pdf?ver=2017-05-15-232717-377
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Angel_acevedo

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is the consciousness the middleman for the spirit and the body

Tyler

Post Number: 114
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2017 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The TV manipulation is not as big of a thing as it appears.

It's like how in the old pictures, during intermission, those old ads were played with the dancing and singing peanuts and crackjacks.

The subconscious message and the "swinging wave" influence is not like, the TV is sending out secret magic and a hidden media that can't be seen.

The whole thing is like, the TV ad IS the manipulation, because of how it works on uncritical humans. And the image, the sounds, the music, all work together to give out a swinging wave. The whole swinging wave is the complete "package" that the music, images, sounds, and presentation are creating altogether and then send out as a complete force.

So to be protected, we just have to be alert and if we feel like we are being too entranced by some image on TV or are nodding our heads too much at something on TV ... beware! And think about it carefully, to see if we REALLY think that way or not, or if instead the TV is just using its tricks to play a trickster with our minds.

When those old ads of the dancing peanuts played, it affects unthinking people like this, how ... the smiling peanuts produce a subconscious thought like "Ohhh... peanuts are.. my friends? I want peanuts... look how nicely they smile and how friendly they are... peanuts are gooood. I love peanuts, I want to go buy some."

But it's all bogus that gets accepted since the uncritical humans just see smiling peanuts and then run to buy them.

As a kid, I wanted the teddy bear peanut butter too... just 'cause of TV, it made the bears look like my friends, so I wanted the peanut butter with them on it.

Then I look at the peanut butter today, and it is so gross... the sugar in it is disgusting, gag. The fine peanut butter made of oil and peanuts is actually delicious.

Next time I see the peanut butter bears, I won't be influenced because I know the truth!

But one person at my work still lets himself be influenced by the bears, and said that he would buy that peanut butter just because of the bears.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 312
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the more conscious you are, the less likely you will be manipulated by what you see on the television. A lot of people don't question what they see unless they disagree with it, at which point they wake up and guard against it. Being conscious is not like being aware. Most of us are aware of what will benefit us and what will not, and whether or not we should take advantage of the opportunities presented to us. We may not be aware of the subtle manipulations going on behind the choices we make, but we are aware of our actions, in that we are sufficiently educated enough to know the impact such choices will have on our lives. We know some things aren't good for us, but we still do it. It is only ourselves we are fooling when we pretend otherwise.

So being aware results from education, while being conscious results from "waking up". But being conscious doesn't mean you are invulnerable. There are, of course, degrees to being conscious. The more conscious you are, the less likely outside forces will make an impression on you. But the more time you spend in the company of an imposing force, whether a television or a person, the greater the chances are that their manipulations will impact your subconscious, and then it will become an ongoing battle of defending yourself against certain urges, which could eventually trip you up during the course of your life if you let it. The trick is not to let it, which you do by being conscious.

Linda

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,

Something else to add to this- a few decades ago I was watching adds with the sound off and noticed that without the sound the picture implied a completely opposite message that the audio stated. This "lack of closure" on a message, is this part of the swinging wave or something else ?

Tyler

Post Number: 115
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So we have to just think about everything that we see or hear or read, even if it appeals to us initially. Even then we have to think about it.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page